A Case of Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"I don't care about the money. I put two good psychologists in the schools! They will be better psychologists because they could study more and focus more for those last two years."

"I see what you want to do. You want to change the world."

"Yes. But, I don't want to do it. I'm famous. If it gets out that I'm rich people will be at my door for a hand out every day and night until forever. I want a foundation to do it. I want to travel around finding people who need help and will be willing to pay it forward."

"There was a movie called "Pay it Forward."

"Can I see it?"

"We can watch it on DVD."

"What's a DVD?"

"Like a video tape."

"Oh. I want to see the movie."

"Ok."

"What do you think of my idea?"

"I love it! We aren't going to San Diego. We are going back to my apartment." She got off the freeway and back on the freeway headed north.

"Why?"

"We are going to a meeting of my roommates and their boyfriends. Their boyfriends are both lawyers. We want to know if this idea is legal, how can we make it work and get the pay it forward money when the time comes."

"You know why I want the pay it forward money, don't you?"

"When people get stuff for free they don't value it. They don't take care of it."

"Yup."

We stopped and had lunch and talked some more about my plan.

"How can you help businesses?"

"If someone comes to my attention because they have a business and it isn't doing well, I want to help. I'd talk to them, see what they are up to, what dreams they have. If I feel it would be a good investment I'd put some money into their business in the same way I will pay the rent for your roommates. I invest money over five years and for ten years you pay it forward. I want the math to always look like they got me, but actually force them to change into the business person that any community would be grateful to have."

"PIF Foundation."

"PIF?"

"Pay It Forward."

"I like it!"

Diane took out her cell phone and called her roommates. I listened. What she said was that she had a friend she wanted them and their boyfriends to meet. He had a business idea that he wanted them to look at that would make money for them with minimal risk. She talked long enough that they agreed to listen. She put the cell phone in her purse.

"What if they take your money, your forty eight thousand dollars, and they drop out, don't graduate?"

"I will get ten percent of the next ten years of their lives instead of ten percent of the next five years."

"You believe in incentives don't you?"

"Yes!"

We met that evening with Diane's roommates. I was introduced as Nick Pendleton. I had started a mustache and none of them recognized me. The boys pointed out some issues that needed to be addressed, and we wrote out a preliminary business plan for the foundation. I hired both of them as advisors and set them the task of creating a non-profit foundation with the goals of helping people pay it forward. I made the offer to the two roommates to pay their rent for two years and a thousand a month each in spending money if they would sign a contract. They agreed.

At midnight the meeting was over. Diane looked at me and said, "Do you really want to drive to Santa Monica to your hotel room?"

"What I would rather have is an invitation to stay here."

"I'll get you a pillow and a blanket. I'm told the couch is quite comfortable."

Her eyes twinkled and she couldn't help but smile. I sat on the couch and took off my shoes.

"Don't be an ass. Come with me."

Her room was not frilly. It wasn't even pink. The bedspread was brown. A braided oval rug stuck out from under the bed. Diane went into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on the bed. I opened the nightstand drawer. I saw a book of poems and a pencil. No lube. No condoms.

When I heard her touch the door I stood. She came out of the bathroom in a light robe. She motioned that it was my turn. I went in and used the toilet. I used toothpaste and my finger. As I went back into the bedroom I shut the light off in the bathroom.

Diane was in bed. The robe was on the floor and a pair of blue panties were on top of the robe. I sat on the other side of the bed and undressed. When I was in just my underwear I started to get under the covers.

"Clothes are not allowed in this bed. If you get invited to stay here, you are fully invited."

I took the underwear off and slid in next to her. I was greeted by her lips and her hands. Both greetings were warm and friendly. I returned the greetings as best I could. I felt like a young man on his first sleepover with a woman. I had the theory down, but the practical application seemed foggy.

"Diane, it has been over half your lifetime since I have done this. Last time I did it you were eleven or twelve. I'm nervous."

"Remind me to tell you a story in the morning, OK?"

"Sure."

"Now, quit worrying. If we aren't perfect lovers the first time together then we will just need to practice two or three hundred times until we are."

"Ok." We kissed. Somehow fourteen years of wanting showed up in that kiss. I felt all of it. My entire body was on fire. I was afraid I would cum without Diane even touching me. I felt her hand on my chest and as it started south I said, "I'm afraid I need to warn you. That thing down there has a hair trigger and it may go off without much provocation."

She pulled back a little and smiled at me. She threw the covers back and engulfed the head of my cock. Her eyes held mine and even with my cock in her mouth I understood when she said, "Shoot Cowboy! I'm ready."

The feelings in my cock from her lips and tongue were incredible! I couldn't imagine I had ever felt anything that exquisite before. She slowly took all of me in her mouth and used her tongue and suction to quickly hit my hair trigger. Spurt after spurt leapt from my hard on and into her mouth. She didn't lose a drop and as I watched her suck she never broke eye contact. As I wilted she cleaned me and then crawled up close to my face.

"How do you feel about being kissed by someone who still can taste your cum in her mouth?"

My answer was non-verbal but did involve the use of my tongue. I never understood how a man could ask a woman to suck him off and then be repulsed by his own juices. Anyway, what I tasted was Diane.

A few kisses and a lot of touching later I shifted on the bed and moved down Diane's body. I loved getting to spend time and give attention to her small breasts. Like many natural redheads she had very pale skin with freckles where the sun had kissed her. I remembered the freckles on Elizabeth. Her face had a few across her nose and high on her cheeks but, as I remembered almost none on her body. Diane had hundreds near and above her breasts and up onto her neck. I spent some time kissing them. Her breasts were very pale with blueberry sized nipples and almost no areola at all.

After I kissed a nipple three or four times I asked, "Do you like them sucked?"

"I'll love it if you do it."

My lips encircled her nipple and I gently sucked. Diane's hands gently held my head and she softly moaned. I released and started again. She said, "Oh. I knew you would be the one."

In my mind time stopped. No thoughts about time, tired, my age, her age, the roommates or an agenda made it to my mind. I was focused on feeling her and pleasing her. Eventually, I moved to the other breast.

My lips sealed her nipple in my mouth and I sucked. She moaned and held my head right where she wanted it. I sucked a little harder and she pressed my face into her breast and moaned loudly. I released and sucked again. Diane shuddered in my arms and I was sure she had a small climax.

"Oh Nick! Please don't stop! I love what you're doing to me!"

I had no intention of stopping. I did switch back to her other nipple and received a warm welcome there. When I released it she moaned. I moved an inch down her body.

"Oh, you want to eat me?"

"Is that Ok?"

"No man has ever eaten me. I want you to."

I slid down to her most intimate area and she opened her legs for me. I positioned myself between her legs and kissed her inner thigh. My hands caressed her outer thighs and kneaded her ass. When I was ready I cupped her ass in my hands and lifted her up to my mouth. My first taste of a woman in fourteen years was so very good. She was wet and slippery. The nectar flowing to my mouth and lips was sweet and had the remembered fragrance of an aroused woman. My forever favorite fragrance.

I explored her inner sanctum and savored everything I found. Her lips were so delightfully suckable and she responded by holding my head again and making noises of joy. When I touched her clit with my tongue she stiffened and said, "Oh! Oh please, right there! Never stop! My clit is yours! Suck me!"

I did. I moved to her vaginal opening and probed it with my tongue. She came and gushed. I savored every drop and drank it down. My tongue moved up to her clit again and I slowly touched it, waited, and touched it again.

"You're teasing me!"

She was right. I continued.

"Please, make me cum Daddy! Suck on me!"

Diane's body was quivering, shaking and tensing when I sucked hard on her clit she dug her fingernails into my head and pulled me tight against her pussy. Her legs clamped on my head and she twisted on the bed. A long slow moan turned to a loud scream.

Just as I released her clit the bedroom door flew open and both her nude roommates stood in the doorway.

I looked at them and smiled. The taller one said, "We haven't ever heard her scream before." They closed the door.

I moved up and put myself next to Diane and held her. She experienced a series of aftershocks and made noises when she felt them. Her eyes were closed. I rolled her up on top of me and said, "How do you feel about kissing a man who has just had a gallon of your nectar to drink?"

Her answer was delivered non-verbally and I welcomed her answer. She fell asleep on my chest. I feel fairly certain of that because when I woke up in the morning she was still there.

I had a hard on and needed to pee.

"Diane? I need to get up. I need to pee."

One eye opened and she smiled. She slid off to one side of me and as I got up she said, "Hurry back."

Actually, I didn't hurry. I made sure my bladder was empty before I went back to bed. As I touched the bed Diane opened her eyes and said, "Sleep well?"

"Never better. We just may want to do that again. How did you sleep?"

"I've never slept like that." She snuggled to my side and looked at me for a long time. The longer she looked the sadder her face became. When I saw a tear escape I said, "Tell me what's wrong."

"You will hate me."

"Why? Because we didn't use a rubber?"

She lifted her head and said, "We didn't fuck, did we?"

"Well, then that couldn't be it. Why will I hate you?"

She cried some more and I lifted her back up onto my chest. I lifted her chin and she looked at me.

"Diane, I have something to tell you. I can't hate you. I'm in love with you."

She opened her mouth and I shook my head. She closed her mouth.

"Nothing you can say will have me hate you. My ex said some mean and hate filled things and I don't hate her. I'm not even angry with her."

"Have you heard of women who call their lovers "Daddy?"

"Yes. Cathy did it a couple of times, I think, when we were attempting to make a baby."

"I almost called you Daddy last night."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I almost called you Daddy last night."

"You did call me Daddy. I can quote you. You said, "Make me cum, Daddy."

"That word is special to me. I haven't been with my Daddy in fourteen years. I have listened to my Mom talk about him for all those years. She misses him, and said things about him that I overheard and some that she said directly to me. I have wanted to use that word with someone for all these years. Mom told me what kind of lover he was and how he took care of us. Mom told me about how she cried for months after he was gone. I knew about the crying. I listened to it every night while I was crying too."

I looked at her and held her. She was opening her heart to me, telling me how important the word was to her. She was telling me that she wanted to call me Daddy.

"I called you Daddy because I am Elizabeth. I am the daughter of Cathy Peterson and Nick Peterson. I was born on the twenty-second of May twenty-five years ago in the UCLA Hospital."

I was stunned beyond words. I was in bed with my daughter! Incest! No words came out. No movement.

"Nick?"

"I... I'm stunned. You knew who I was and you brought me to your bed. You are lovely and sweet and I love you. I love Diane. I love Elizabeth. Now I find out you are both of the young women I love."

"Someone made a rule a long time ago. They didn't think of us when they made the rule. They made the rule for other times and other people. I grew up hearing about the only man who ever rang my mom's bells. I heard her talk to her friends about what a wonderful, attentive lover you were. I heard the hurt in her voice that you were gone. When I was old enough I went looking for someone like you. None of the men I was with even came close. When I read about the Chinese admitting they imprisoned the wrong man and about your release I knew I had to be with you."

"Had to be with me as a lover?"

"No. I wanted to know you. The you of today. I wanted to be with you and find out what kind of man you had become. I knew the Daddy who had gone away. I knew the man in the newspapers and magazines. So, I took some time off and became your driver. The more I knew you the more I loved you. You are the man I have always wanted. Bringing you to bed was easy."

"Does your Mother know you came to meet me?"

"No. I called her after the announcement and she said she wasn't coming to L.A., it would be too painful. She said you would never forgive her for not believing you."

"Until twelve hours ago I might have. I was angry for a long time about what she said when I was in jail. I let the anger go years ago. Spy or not I tore her world up and left her alone to raise you. I'm sorry for both."

"She cheated on you."

"I know. The Chinese showed me tapes. They laughed. I cried."

"I think she still loves you."

"I will always love her. The her I met and married. That her is gone and the man she married is gone as well."

"What about us?"

"Last night you said, No strings. You lied. There are strings. I have never bedded a woman without strings. I knew that when you said it. If I didn't have feelings for you I would have sent you to another room. I don't just fuck. Between the beach and the shower I decided that no matter what you did after, I will love you the rest of my life."

"And, now?"

"I meant it then and I mean it now. I love you. The big question is what do we do now?"

"About what?"

"If the press finds out I spent the night loving my daughter there will be hell to pay. We can't openly live together."

"You want to?"

"Every day and every night from now on. We just need to figure out how."

She buried her face on my chest and cried. I knew they were tears of happiness not fear or sadness. I just held her. When she finally looked up I said, "Let me think about it for a while. I'm sure the answer will come."

She nodded and the bedroom door opened slowly. Her roommates were dressed and carrying coffee.

"Coffee?" The tall one asked.

"Sure. Come on in."

They did and sat on the bed with us. We all sipped coffee and Diane asked, "Why are you here? You've never come into my room after someone spent the night."

"We know."

"What?"

"This is the man who just came back from China."

"I've been told I look a lot like him." I said.

"We may be students but we are smart students."

"Did your boyfriends tell you they thought I was the guy from China?"

"No. They don't know."

The smaller one said, "We won't tell anyone. You deserve some privacy."

"Thanks." Diane and I said it together.

After the coffee we showered and got dressed. We told the roommates we would be gone all day and maybe the night too. They hugged us both and told Diane how happy she looked.

In the car I had an idea. I rode quietly for a few minutes and asked Diane, "How important to you is your job?"

"I can quit today, if you want."

"No. How important is talking to or visiting with your Mom?"

"I'm twenty-five. I haven't visited since I left at eighteen. I call her on her birthday and Mother's Day."

"Can you give all that up? Can you give up being my daughter everywhere but in our hearts?"

"Do I get to be your wife or lover if I do?"

"Yes."

"Then sign me up."

"OK. Stop at the next pay phone you see."

"I have a cell."

"Traceable."

"Oh." She found a pay phone in a gas station parking lot. A familiar voice answered, "Yes, Nick?"

"You already know what I need. I need a new identity. The press and others will watch and hound me forever. What can we do?"

"It is ready and waiting for you to ask. Any idea where you'd like to live the rest of your quiet life?"

"Do you have a recommendation?"

"Yes. There's a nice new area in Florida where a man and his lady could live comfortably and invisibly for many years. Would Diane like Florida?"

I wasn't surprised that he knew about Diane.

"Hang on."

"Have you ever thought about living in Florida?"

"Like witness protection?"

"Something like that."

"Will I be with you?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm in."

I spoke into the phone, "She's in. What do we do?"

"Leave everything except your wallet and her purse wherever they are. Drive north and take the back road to Solvang. A blue van with Oregon license plates will pass you and slow down. Pull over and they will take good care of you. I'll transfer all your money right now into accounts that can't be traced and when you arrive in Florida I'll be waiting for you."

We followed the instructions and met the van about an hour north of Santa Barbara. As we got in the van the two men unloaded two bodies that were about our sizes, dressed like us, and put them in the car. The car was aimed off the road and we watched as Nick and Diane met a fiery death when Diane's car hit a tree off the road. We drove in the van to a small airfield and got in a small plane. We changed clothes in the air and were flown to a slightly bigger airport where we were flown in a small jet to Florida.

When my friend from intel, Mr. Clausen, met us in Florida he showed us the news broadcast from the Santa Barbara station that showed the crash and the story. No mention of Diane being my daughter. The broadcast did mention that the bodies were identified by the State Department and by the car being registered to Diane Petersen.

We were given a briefcase full of our new lives and papers to make us who we would say we were. Mr. Clausen handed me the keys to a year old SUV and left us. I had Diane drive as I looked at the papers. She started the SUV and a voice said, "Drive south three hundred feet and turn left."

Mr. Clausen had loaded instructions for where we were going. I read and Diane drove. As we went through Orlando I discovered we were Peter and Elizabeth Clausen. I told Elizabeth and she said, "I don't care who you are as long as you love me.'

"Just call me Pete," I answered.

The GPS got us to the driveway of a new house in a new housing development. The keys were in the briefcase. We opened the door and walked in. The house was big, two story and fully furnished.

I looked around downstairs until I heard my name called. I followed the sound upstairs I found Elizabeth naked in the middle of a bed, with her legs open and a smile on her face.

"Please fill me up."

Never one to argue with a naked woman I did as she asked. I watched as we joined, turned on by the sight and feel of my hard cock entering her and pulling back wet. The feeling was incredible! My memory told me sex was great but my memory didn't remember it being as incredible as she felt and looked.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers