A Case of Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too long, my friend, way too long." said Nathan Allen.

"I've heard you had some setbacks, Nathan." the younger man said. "You need to get laid, and then we can work together continuing Jonas's great work. We're going to need you going forward, Nathan, and as soon as we cut Vicki out of the loop, you'll be riding with us on the Glory Train to great new heights."

"Sounds good. Sounds wonderful, in fact." Nathan Allen said. This was the best news he'd had in ages. "But let me ask this. I have a problem, a very bad problem. His name is Kearns, and he's suing my boy, won't let my boy alone. My latest effort to stop him failed badly. What can you do to help me?"

"Don't worry." said Reverend Patterson. "Our attorneys are good, unlike that piece of shit you had before. We'll take care of it from a legal end. Now you're going to have to be patient, just as Job was, and let the work of the Lord come through for you, but we'll get it done, okay?"

"I do believe you were sent to me today as a blessing." said Nathan Allen.

---

At 8:00pm I was on fumes, but trying to press forward, trying to get everything processed in my mind, everything from Eleanor Burke to Phil Kearns to Nathan Allen. That's when Chief Griswold came into my office, Cindy Ross in tow.

The Chief extended his arm, pointed at me and spake his commands: "You. Go home. Go to bed. Sleep. Now. Detective Ross, escort the Lieutenant to the door."

I did not resist those orders, especially with my partner standing there all too eager to use my own crowbar on me if I did try to resist. I went home, whereupon Laura helped enforce the Chief's orders and firmly guided me into the bedroom. I barely remember getting undressed, and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asl-

---

Part 20 - Descent into Nightfall

It was 11:00pm and an uneasy stillness enveloped the State Hospital for Mental Diseases, much better known as the State Asylum. On the prisoner side of the facility, Eleanor Burke was groggily helped into her bed. She could not know that every patient's food was impregnated with sedative drugs.

The days and nights had been a nightmare for Eleanor. During the day there were 'evaluations' of her mental acuity, and once a week it seemed that a real psychologist was talking to her about her attempt to murder the professor that had tormented her son Jack. But more often than not, she found the orderlies forcing her to take pills, sometimes injections, and she was in a drugged state more often than not. Since the raid by the FBI, not a night had gone by that she had not been sedated in some way.

Now lying in the present time, whatever that was, she was barely aware of the young man that came into her locked room some minutes later. Eleanor was one of the 'lucky' women at the facility; this young man had 'claimed' her as his property. As such, he was the only man that fucked her at night. He was muscular, young with a full head of longish brown hair. His cock was large and thick, and even if she was not drugged, Eleanor would've enjoyed being fucked by it.

Tonight was a bit different, Eleanor realized. She was not as sleepy and unresponsive as she often was, and her hips were moving to meet each of her stud's thrusts as he pumped into her. She felt the pleasures of being fucked racing through her loins, causing her to moan. It wasn't long before the young man moaned into her ear that he was coming. He ejaculated a huge load of hot sperm deep into Eleanor's well-fucked vagina.

As the young man got off of her, she became aware that another man was in the room. This guy was young, fairly tall and very slender. She realized that he was stripping naked. A moment later she felt his weight on top of her, then the pleasurable pressure of his long, thick cock spreading her vaginal walls as he entered her and sank his eight inch meat balls-deep inside her.

This new man began fucking her with a hard, deep, steady rhythm. Pleasure spread like fire through her loins and her lower body. It was as if this man were the Devil himself, and that the act of fucking him was bringing unholy, sinful pleasure to her body. She reached up and grabbed his hard asscheeks, massaging them in her hands as the young stud fucked her steadily, relentlessly, unceasingly. A hard orgasm crashed through her body, followed moments later by a second one.

"Eleanor," she heard the young man whisper, "do you want to get out of here?" She was not sure she had heard him correctly, through the haze of the drugs and her own sexual pleasure.

"Wha?!?" she moaned.

"I said, 'Do you want to get out of here'?" the young man repeated. "Do you want to help me avenge your son? Do you want me to help you destroy our enemies as they destroyed your son?"

"Ohhhh, yessss..." Eleanor hissed. The young man didn't know if that was a response to his offer or her orgasm, as he felt her quaking cunt clamp down hard on his pistoning prick as he drove deep inside her again and again and again...

"How... how are you going to get me out of here?" Eleanor whispered.

"Leave that to me." the young man said. "It'll be in a couple of days. If someone comes for you and says 'Jack sent me', you'll know to go with him or her. Unnh... I'm getting close, baby... oh God your pussy is so hot and fine... oh, uh... UHHH!!" The young stud drove hard into Eleanor, his cock throbbing as jolt after jolt of his seed fired into her vagina, mixing with the other man's to create a sloppy mess between Eleanor's legs.

Eleanor lay on the bed, gasping for breath from what had to have been her fourth orgasm. As she looked at the young man dressing, unable to see his face clearly, a moonbeam suddenly flashed into the room through a clear spot in the painted-over glass of the window high overhead. It was eerie in that it lighted the man's lower back, and Eleanor saw a dark spot in the shape of what looked like an "X"...

Part 21 - The Meetings

The next morning, June 3d, I felt refreshed by my hours of sleep despite the overcast weather conditions. The Chief had ordered me to take the morning off and to not be seen anywhere near Headquarters until noon. That made my task easier; I had a delivery to make.

I knew I could not go back to Coltrane County while the Media was rabidly scouring for any story. And then the problem was solved for me when I got a text saying 'Promontory Point', and named a time.

Promontory Point is the highest point of the mountain ridge upon which my home was built. It was north of my home and northeast of town, but not as far north as Daniel and Melina's new house site. There was a small park and picnic tables there, but it was mostly known as where high school kids went to 'park', i.e. to have sex in their cars. Steven Ikea routinely went up there to make arrests when he was with the Force.

When I arrived, I noted the limousine, with the driver still in his seat, and likely a security man in the back seat. Looking over to a bench situated to see the wonderful view of the Town from high above, I saw the shock of white hair and the man's back as he sat and admired that view.

I was carrying one of those small collapsible ice chests, which contained two bottles of bluish liquid. I sat down next to Eckhart without invitation, putting the container on the ground between us.

"Lovely view, though I like the one from your home better." growled Eckhart in his unique voice. "Excellent job on that raid, young man. Better than I expected. I suspect you planned and led it; Jack Muscone is a battering ram, while you are a surgeon."

"Thank you, sir." I said. "I'm grateful for the information that led to the release of six imprisoned men."

"As am I, my friend, as am I." said Eckhart. "It's fortunate, though, that you weren't shot. From what I heard, if you'd rushed out of that room after securing Mr. Kearns, that orderly would've mowed you down." I had to work hard not to let my face show my surprise that Harvey knew so much about that.

"Yes, fortunate I was." I said, using Jedi Master Yoda grammar. "Know all about it, you do."

"Yes, my young friend, I know a great many things." Eckhart said, allowing himself to smile at my grammar humor. "It's my business to know things, I need to know things. Yes, I just told you one of my weaknesses, but it's true. Information is true power, Donald, and that is something I beg of you to remember."

"Thank you, I will." I said. "Well, Harvey, I need to go. Thank you for all your help."

"And you for yours. By the way, I'll just congratulate you in advance." Harvey said. I knew that he was talking about the birth of my baby, due in a couple of weeks.

I got up and walked back to my car, knowing that in a few minutes Harvey would return to his luxury, bulletproof limousine, carrying a flexible ice chest containing two bottles of a bluish liquid...

---

At 10:00am on the morning of June 4th, I was talking with Cindy in my office when the Duty Desk Sergeant actually came to the door. I waved him in.

"Sir, Senator Nathan Allen's assistant called from his office here in Town. She said that you are 'instructed' to come to his office at 11:00am. Those were her exact words."

"That asshole-" Cindy said, but I stopped her.

"Thanks, Sergeant." I said, dismissing him. I was about to dismiss it; I had no desire to meet Nathan Allen at this time. But then something hit me...

"Don... Don?..." Cindy was saying as I awakened from my reverie. "Surely you're not going."

"No." I said. "We are going."

"You're kidding!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Easy, my friend." I said, smiling mysteriously. "This might be the best opportunity I've had in a long, long time."

--

"Come on, Don, why are you walking so slow?" Cindy said impatiently as we walked up towards the entrance of the State Building. I was noticing the finer details, like where all the cameras were, the security system to gain entrance, the Security forces present. I noticed two old women sitting on a bench in the grassy area that was the Square. One of them was Old Mrs. Boddiker, who'd seen Joe Arruzio on the night he murdered his wife and Jack Burke. I didn't recognize the other old woman, who seemed to be a friend of Old Mrs. Boddiker.

The entrance to the State building had metal detectors, like an airport. Normally we police just flash our badges and walk around it, but not today.

"Lieutenant, Senator Allen has ordered you to appear in his office without weapons, and, so sorry, that is the way you will appear." the head security man said.

"To hell with that." I said quietly, turning around and about to leave. No way on God's green earth was I relinquishing my arms. Just then a man in an ill-fitting suit called out from the other side of the security.

"It's okay, let them in." the man said. He was a bit burly and looked as if he wished he had a crowbar so that he could do some damage. Cindy and I walked inside, both fully armed with guns, and were escorted to the outer office of Senator Allen. He became impatient with my slow pace of walking as I observed everything in my path.

"The Senator will see the Lieutenant alone." said the security man to Cindy, his voice condescending. I handed Cindy my crowbar and told her to not hesitate to use it if she needed to, then walked into the office alone.

"Well, there you are." said Nathan Allen, sitting behind his desk, sipping a drink, pretending to look out the window. He did not get up to greet me, nor did he offer me a drink. As he played out his little charade, I observed everything about his office... as did the tiny camera in the button of my jacket.

"You've caused quite a lot of excitement around here, boy." said Nathan Allen. "Quite a lot." He slowly turned in his chair to face me, leaning back, not inviting me to sit down. "So you think you did something cute getting that shit Kearns out of the Asylum, eh?

"What do want, Senator?"

"I'll tell you what I want when I'm good and ready, boy." said Senator Allen, gulping his drink. "And just so we're clear, I don't give a shit if you're wearing a wire or trying to entrap me. You'll never touch me, cop."

"I'll be on my way, then." I said, turning to the door.

"I ordered you in here," said Senator Allen, knowing he'd taxed my patience to its limit and needed to get on with it, "to ask you a question: do you consider family important, Lieutenant?"

"And your point is?" I asked.

"My point is that I consider my family important, and I consider the legacy I leave to my boy important." Allen said. "I doubt you'd let anything harm your family... hell, what am I talking about, two dirty cops nearly got murdered after fucking with your family... and I won't let anything... or anyone... harm my boy, you hear?"

"And why tell me this, Senator?" I asked.

"Just to let you know." said Senator Allen. "Kearns? He'd better learn manners, and if that last example didn't teach him manners, the next one certainly will. Detective Croyle? She thinks she's some kind of hotshot in Midtown with their Internal Affairs, but she can't hide from Senator Nathan Allen. She damn well better never been seen in this County again, and she'll be leaving the State soon, if she knows what's good for her.

Seeing that my look was one of boredom instead of the anger he was trying to elicit, the Senator tried harder to get to me: "And I'd suggest you remember to do your duties well within the lines of propriety, Lieutenant. The State Legislature controls the budgets of all the county police departments, what with the way they divvy up money and all that. It'd be a shame if your Police Force were lacking in funds."

I'd long since lost any interest in why Allen was playing this game, so I simply said "Then you need to get back to that work, Senator, and I'll get back to mine: law enforcement, putting criminals in jail... including dirty politicians." I again turned to go.

"You watch yourself, boy!" Nathan Allen hissed at me. "You think this is your County, you fucking slug? No, little man, it's my County. I am above your law, you little punk cop. You'd best remember that."

I turned and walked up to Allen's desk, getting closer to him. He was leaning over his desk, his hands supporting him. I made several observations as I leaned over slightly and whispered with unnerving, flat calmness.

"What I do remember, Senator, is a man who spent days in an Asylum while his wife and two children lie dead in their graves... because of you and your son, Senator. May I suggest that you consider retirement, before the voters of your district decide it for you. May I suggest you retire for your son's sake, Senator.

"But if you want to keep on thinking it's your County, Senator, you go right ahead and do so. If you think you or your son is above the law, keep on trodding down that path. You will trip up, Senator... and then the inside of one jail cell can be your county domain, Senator... or your son's. Just keep on thinking about that. Have a nice day, Senator."

Allen's face was red, nearly purple, leading me to more observations as he huffed "You come up against Senator Nathan Allen, you're going to lose! You'll never put me in jaiI, you bastard! You hear me, boy? Never!" I didn't bother to reply as I walked out of the office.

But I knew in my soul that Senator Allen was right: I would never see him in a jail cell.

---

"So why did you go to Senator Allen's office, Crowbar?" asked the Chief.

"Reconnaissance, Chief," I replied, smiling. "Reconnaissance. I now know his office's layout, and to think he himself invited me in to see it." The Chief just nodded and smiled himself.

Part 22 - Continuity of the Line

D-Day, the Sixth of June. While my thoughts on this day were always of those who had sacrificed so much so long ago on the beaches of Normandy, June 6th was about to become a day far more important for me personally to remember.

At 2:00am Laura woke me up. "Would you get me a towel?" she asked.

"Sure." I said sleepily. I went to the bathroom and got a towel and brought it to her.

"Honey," Laura said, "are you awake? Did you just understand what I asked for?"

Then it hit me, and I was fully awake. Laura had asked for a towel because her water had broken. The baby was coming!

I don't know why it is, but this former Army officer and now Police Lieutenant, able to lead in danger and under fire, turned into a jelly-kneed incompetent when faced with the impending birth of his baby. "Uh, okay, uh, I gotta get dressed, we gotta get dressed..." I was walking back and forth, trying to find clothes, nearly hyperventilating...

"Take a breath, darling." Laura admonished. Easy for her to say, she was already getting her clothes on as I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off...

---

At 4:30 in the morning, I watched as Laura delivered a smallish but healthy baby boy. He had come two weeks early, but was still six pounds, four ounces. His lungs certainly worked well as his cries filled the room. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks: I was the proud father of a baby boy!

After the ritual cleaning and initial checks, the nurse handed my son to me. I couldn't believe how light he was, how tiny. But he was mine, my little boy!

I handed the baby to Laura with the nurses help, letting mother and son get to know each other for the first time. "What's his name?" the nurse asked. Laura just looked at me.

"James David." I said. James, after myself. And David... well, that's a story for another time...

---

At 6:00am, as Laura and little 'Jim' were taken to her hospital room, I headed to the waiting room to find Todd and Jeanine, Cindy, my mother, and the Chief waiting for me.

"It... it's a boy, Mom." I said. "It's a boy." My mother hugged me and we cried together, both knowing that this meant her husband and my father's name and line would continue for another generation.

Even the Chief was emotional as everyone gave me hugs. "There is nothing, nothing, like having a son, Don." he said. I knew he and his wife had had a male child, but knew nothing about his son.

"Welcome to the club." Todd said as he hugged me. After hugging Jeanine and Cindy, I began passing out the cigars. Real cigars. No candy cigars for the birth of my first son. Later that day I would visit Headquarters and pass out over 250 real cigars with little blue ribbons tied to them.

Later that evening, as Laura slept, I got to hold little Jim for a few minutes. As I looked at his tiny face, scrunched up in peaceful sleep, I knew I had a lot of work to do to make the world better when I left it to him. No, I might not be Superman and I couldn't do it all, but I knew that I was put in place to do a lot of good, and I silently promised my sleeping son that I would do so...

To be continued.