A Case of Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, but maybe not." I said. "Ikea was a big fan and supporter of Jonas Oldeeds; I suspect he really wanted to find out who raped Mrs. Oldeeds. He's not really one for political intrigue, either. Talk about straightlaced with a tight sphincter!"

"Except when he was beating the shit out of handcuffed drug perps in your interrogation rooms. But I have to say this: I never was that good at the politics of it all, myself." said Lt. Hanson, "Word is that you are the bee's knees on stuff like that, not to mention what Allgood thought you did to Ikea at Headquarters that night. So what do we do with the bozo?"

"Ahhhh...." I said. "Bill, let me show you some footage... of planted evidence in the Athletic Department offices..."

As Bill Hanson watched the evidence tape of Ikea and Ferrell 'finding' the planted evidence, I took the time to think about it. So Ikea wants some vengeance, eh? I thought. With the upcoming showdown with Ned looming, the last thing I needed was to have to deal with 'the SBI's (least) finest'...

Part 27 - Judgement Day

The next day, June 26th, I was sitting on the back deck of The Cabin as the sun was lowering over the Town and the western farms across the River and the train tracks. Somewhat to my surprise, Chief Griswold had said he wanted to come up to see me and talk in a place of privacy after work, so I had invited him up. After pouring him a glass of his favorite bourbon, and a single-malt Scotch for myself, we began our discussion.

"The Governor wants to meet you." said Griswold. "We'll go down there soon, probably in August. He's a good friend of mine, and actually believes all the good things I've told him about you. You need to meet him and get on his good side... for the time after I'm retired or gone."

"Hopefully that won't be for a long time." I said, meaning it.

The Chief replied "We may both be somewhere else if Allgood doesn't start making some inroads, which is another thing I wanted to tell you about." said the Chief. "His campaign is doing well, he does well in his speeches and people like him, he's getting money pretty decently... but Katherine Woodburn at KXTC is still actively working against him, despite the Federal Elections Commission opening an investigation of her. She won't allow pro-Allgood ads, either, and said she'll do jail time before she does anything to help Allgood."

"I don't suppose shutting down KXTC is possible?" I asked, hopeful but not really hopeful.

"Not at our level." the Chief replied. "But if you were to... find a way to help Ms. Woodburn see the light to a level playing field, I'm sure many good people would be... grateful." The Chief had just given me his green light to do things police officers aren't supposed to do, and Myron, Mary and I were pretty good with computers. But I held off thinking of that as the Chief continued.

"ADA Sanders is not getting any traction in his campaign against Krasney." he said. "Word I'm hearing is that he's got a bead on the Deputy D.A. of Coltrane County. That's basically second-in-command down there. On top of that, the dirty Superior Court judge in Coltrane County was offered retirement in lieu of impeachment over the warrant that put Kearns in the Asylum. I tried to get the Governor to pursue the judge, but he's hoping this can go away quietly."

"Please reassure me about the Governor, Chief." I said pointedly.

"He's a good man, Don." the Chief said. "But he is a politician. He's not up for re-election this year, and I don't think he's going to run again, but he has his Party to think about, and every State Representative is up for re-election, and half the State Senators, including our own beloved Allen, though Allen is on the other Party's payroll. So don't judge the Governor too harshly."

"So what's going on with the judge?" I asked, to steer the conversation back to the subject.

"Well, that judge is retiring, and State Law allows his position to be filled by a Select Commission appointed by the Governor for the remainder of the judge's term. So guess who is going to be appointed to fill out the term?"

"Paulina Patterson?" I said, joking. The Chief almost choked on his swallow of bourbon, so hard was he laughing.

"Don't do that to me." Griswold said when he finally got his breath. "No, the Governor will tell the Commission to transfer J.B. Stone from our judicial circuit to Coltrane County's, which is legal to do for the short term. Then we'll get the true interim... probably one of our County Court judges. The bottom line on all this, Don, is that if Daniel wins the Sheriff race, Krasney wins the DA race and Sanders leaves, we're halfway home to getting the white supremacists out before a race riot happens."

"Maybe, but there's still work to do there." I said. "But this isn't why you wanted to talk to me away from the office and someplace private."

"True enough." said the Chief. "What I wanted to tell you, and get your reaction on, is that I've been talked to, and it really has been mostly one-way conversations, about your nephew Ned. The Council has authorized the full SWAT team to be on full stand-by if Ned is seen or found. The Council is not very interested in his capture, if you get my drift."

"The Council shares my sentiments." I said.

"Yes, and obviously none of this can be said out loud." said the Chief, his voice so low I had to strain to hear it. "I know he's your blood kin, but I suspect you won't hesitate to protect the good citizens of this County by whatever means necessary... and I'm quietly getting that out to the entire Force. The Council wants me to make sure that you are good with this, Crowbar. If not, I'll ground you and put Ross or Nash on it until Ned is found and put down."

"No need for that, Chief." I said. "I think you know that if I find him first, I intend to save the taxpayers the expense of a trial."

"Good." said the Chief. "You know, we haven't had something like this happen since that serial rapist and murderer about 30 years ago..." I just listened and absorbed the information that flowed from the Chief as he gave his invaluable lessons in the form of County police history...

Part 28 - Orgy of Business

"Are you good with this, Seth? Is this what you want to do?" asked Jeanine Olivet Burke, Esq.

"It sure is." replied Seth Warner. It was the night of June 26th, and they were in the den of Todd and Jeanine's new home, which was in a gated community near the River Valley Country Club. It had a basement apartment that Michael Burke would stay in when he visited, and the den had a pool table, which Todd and his friends liked a lot. Jeanine liked it too... when she was lying on it while Todd fucked her.

"Okay, then." said Tina Felton as she organized the papers on the table she was sitting at. These were legal documents to begin Seth's process of suing his sister Karen and mother Karla to prevent the sale of Dynacorp to Boxall Holdings, LLC.

Just then Todd's grandmother Phyllis came into the room, holding Todd's little son Doug. Phyllis looked very hot in her tight blouse, tight jeans skirt that only went a third way down her sleek thighs, and very high heel wooden mules with a single brown leather strap. She looked good enough to eat, and all of the young men in the room were thinking of how they wanted to do just that.

"Little Jack fell right asleep, but Doug here is a bit cranky. I think his tummy is upset." the hot mature woman said as she sat down and began burping Doug, being sure to put a towel on her shoulder.

Also in the room was Teddy Franklin, who had become better friends with Todd in the last few months. They'd performed their 'duties' in the SEX Fraternity, that of fucking beautiful women in hot orgies, and Todd was bringing Teddy into Burke Enterprises to learn as well as help out.

"I'm so grateful to you for helping us." said Jeanine to Phyllis. "You're a wonder with the babies, they just love you and never cry when you're around."

"They're very precious, and I love helping with them." said Phyllis. "But please don't let me stop your work. It's very important, isn't it?"

The question was not idle, and everyone was remembering the past couple of weeks...

---------------------------

"I just don't know." Katherine Warner Wilson had said in Jeanine's law office back then. "I want to help Seth, but we're just 40%. Karen has Karla's proxy, and Karen will, excuse my language, but she will fuck those minority board holders until they either die or vote her way."

"Katherine, it's like I told you," said Seth, his voice near pleading, "if we sue to break Karen's proxy of Mom's shares, then you and I stand to get two-thirds of them. That's all we need."

It had been an ugly time. Karen Warner, Seth's beautiful sister, had laid down terms to Seth and Katherine. Seth could hardly believe it, but was even more shocked as Katherine had wavered and not committed to siding with him. Even hours of deep, passionate sex had not swerved Katherine his way.

Then Jeanine had asked them both to come in for a second round of discussions. Katherine had remained uncommitted, not wavering, seemingly emotional and near tears in her inability to decide. What Katherine did not know was that Jeanine had set up secret videocameras to tape Katherine. And the next day, Jeanine brought Seth back in... alone. When he got there, he was surprised to find a very attractive older woman with gorgeous legs in the office.

"Seth, this is Phyllis. She's my husband's grandmother, and the Iron Crowbar's mother, which means she's the only person who can keep the Iron Crowbar under control." said Jeanine in introduction. Seth smiled as the woman sat down next to him; he felt an attraction to her. She was a hot older woman, and Seth felt his loins stirring as he smelled her perfume.

He barely heard Jeanine say "Phyllis has made some observations of Katherine on the videotape we made during our last conference."

"Yes, indeed I have." said Phyllis. "Let's bring that out and look at it, shall we dear?"

As they watched the video, Phyllis began pointing out many things about Katherine's posture, facial expressions and eye movements. "You can see here, the way she shifts her eyes, I think she's lying when she says she wants to support your case... her posture here gets very defensive, very withdrawn, I'd have to say she's feeling that she's on the spot... oh my, look at that... when Karla Warner's name is mentioned... oh my..."

At the end of the video session, Phyllis turned to Seth. "I'm sorry to say, my young friend, that Katherine Wilson is not worthy of your trust. I believe she's lying to you and that she has no intention to support your case. I think she is supporting Karla Warner, who has given her proxy to your sister..."

------------------------

Back in the present, Seth said "Where do I sign?"

Tina Felton led him through the paperwork. "I'll file this tomorrow morning. Just to re-iterate, what we are doing is suing to stop the sale of DynaCorp to Boxall Holdings. As part of it, we're going to try to break the proxy Karen Warner has that controls her mother's shares."

"What are our chances of success?" Todd asked.

"To be totally truthful, I'm not optimistic." said Tina. "This is a long shot at best, and it's basically a delaying tactic. Depending on the judge and his or her acceptance of various motions, this could give us anywhere from six months to a year. Just thank whatever God you believe in that Judge Stone is on the Coltrane County bench now, and won't be hearing the case."

"I can't believe your sister is acting like such a bitch, Seth." said Teddy.

"I would say she just wants the money," said Seth, "but I worked with the Board to offer to buy her out completely. She wouldn't budge an inch; she says she wants it sold completely. I can't imagine why, I had no idea she hated the company that much."

"Any idea who 'Boxall Holdings' is, Ms. Felton?" Phyllis asked politely.

"Please, call me Tina," said Tina, "and it looks like they're held by another LLC, which would take even more time and effort to penetrate. They're wrapped in hoops of legal steel, and quite frankly it's overkill, if you ask me."

"Well, my dear, is it not obvious what is happening?" said Phyllis. Everyone suddenly focused completely upon her, as if knowing they were about to hear something very important.

"Obviously Miss Karen is being led to sell her father's company, and with Katherine Wilson so strongly on their side, it would suggest that the real power behind this is Karla Warner, who is in State Women's Prison if memory serves me correctly..." said Phyllis. "And then this Boxall company is trying just a bit too hard to keep itself a secret. I asked my son to do a little bit of police research on them, and they're really holding nothing of importance, except a lot of cash to buy DynaCorp. Very interesting, that."

"It's amazing where the police can go that we can't." said Tina Felton, with the merest hint of asperity.

"Oh, I didn't ask Don to investigate in any official sort of way, of course." said Phyllis conspiratorially. "He was wondering out loud how the CIA felt about the potential sale, as the CIA has contracts with DynaCorp. Ms. Felton-- er, Tina, you should perhaps explore that angle while attempting to stop the sale."

"I already have." said Tina. "I contacted the Directorate of Science and Technology, and their spokesperson got back to me in 24 hours. They say they are reviewing the sale, but have no objections at this time."

"Hmm, wonder which branch that is?" Todd asked, more to himself than anyone else, then caught himself. "Well, er, uh, I guess it doesn't matter, does it?"

Phyllis was peering at Todd, then her eyes relaxed. "Oh, but I think it matters quite a bit, Todd.... in fact, I think I will have to mention that to your uncle-- oh, there he goes..." Little Doug had spit up, but once done, he became much less uncomfortable and cranky. "Ah yes, little Doug, you feel so much better, don't you? Let me just put him to bed now." Phyllis exited the room, carrying the baby.

"I think it's about time for me to go home and hit the hay." said Tina Felton. "I've got six cases to docket tomorrow morning, including this one." Jeanine escorted Tina to the door, leaving the guys to talk quietly for several moments. Then Jeanine and Phyllis came back into the basement den.

"Okay, gentlemen," said Jeanine, carrying a bottle of wine. "Let's drop the cares of the world and relax and have a good time, yes?"

As the wine was consumed, the conversation became much racier and more sexual. Jeanine was openly flirting with Seth as Teddy sat close to Phyllis and began whispering to her, causing the mature beauty to giggle.

"Mmm, Seth, I've heard that you have a really big cock." said Jeanine. "Let's see if that's true." She reached for Seth's pants and began to open them.

"It's cool, dude." Todd said as he noted Seth's look of shock. "You need to get busy and fuck my wife, right now."

"Uh, sure, no problem." Seth said. "You've got a beautiful wife, Todd--- ohhhhh...." Seth's comment was cut off as he felt Jeanine pull his huge, hardening meat out of his pants and engulf it in her warm, wet mouth. She began sucking his meat voraciously as Seth's organ grew to its full, throbbing nine inches in length.

Meanwhile, Todd was fooling around with Jeanine's privates, sliding his hands up her dress and feeling her cunt through her panties. Jeanine just moaned as she felt her husband play with her, but she continued sucking Seth's big tubesteak.

"Let's get naked, guys." Jeanine suggested, then almost gasped as she looked over at the other sofa. "Geez, guys, look at that!" she whispered.

Teddy was deeply kissing Phyllis, his tongue buried in her throat, but the even more obscene sight was Teddy's muscular hands manipulating Phyllis's cunt. He had two fingers buried in her hole and his thumb was roughly massaging her engorged clit as they made out like sex-starved teenagers.

After a moment of watching Teddy seduce Phyllis, Jeanine turned her attention back to Seth and began fellating him in earnest, sucking his huge meat deep and hard. Meanwhile, Todd was easing Jeanine's clothes off until she was naked except for her high heel pumps...

---------------------

The room was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh and the moans of young, well-hung men and the older, beautiful women they were fucking. Teddy was on top of Phyllis, either deeply kissing her or nuzzling her neck as he relentlessly pumped his huge cock in and out of her sopping wet cunt, aided by plenty of lubricant.

Jeanine was on her hands and knees on the sofa, with Seth behind her, fucking her as hard and deep as he could, his groin hotly smacking the luscious cheeks of her mouthwatering ass, and Todd gently pumping his own massive meat in and out of her hungry mouth.

The maid Dolores walked into the room. "Madam, the babies are sleeping and I-- oh Dios! I am so sorry..." she tried to retreat, but Todd called out for her to wait. He took the lovely Latina maid's hand and brought her back into the room and began undressing her. Jeanine just watched as Dolores got comfortable on the floor and Todd dove face-deep into the maid's quim, eating out her juicy cunt-taco. Moments later, Todd raised up and mounted Dolores, and her moans filled the air as the young stud began fucking her with long, smooth, steady strokes, matching what Seth was doing to Jeanine and Teddy was doing to Phyllis...

Part 29 - Campaign Reform

On the morning of June 27th, State Senator Nathan Allen met with his campaign team in his office in Town. The news was not good for Allen.

"Your polls are at 39%, Senator." said his campaign manager, a man in his late 30s that looked much younger, with curly black hair and wearing an ill-fitting suit. "You're at your absolute base. The Kearns incident is killing you; people are believing that you tried to have him committed to the Asylum for personal reasons. People still believe your son committed murder in that DUI car crash last December and that you used your influence to get him out of jail time."

"Son, you're supposed to tell me something positive here." said Allen in a manner of half-joke, half-chastisement. "What do we have going for us?"

"Katherine Woodburn of KXTC has been talking to us about a plan to rehabilitate your image." said another youngish man, who would be nearly indistinguishable from the first man except his curly hair was much lighter brown. "She can run pieces on the money you've brought into your district, on your programs for the poor, especially Blacks, and you can piggyback Harold Malone's law-and-order record, though his campaign has basically said he won't be appearing with you while your poll numbers are so bad."

"She also is planing to run some pieces to refute the allegations that you were behind the Kearns incident." said the first man, the campaign manager. "I'm dicey on that, though... people still sympathize with him after his family was killed by your son, and Ms. Woodburn has absolutely no sense of public sentiment about things like that."

"That's hard to believe, considering she's such a successful media mogul." said the brown-haired man."

"She used to be." said the campaign manager. "Now she's just a jaded, bitter hack. At least she's one of us, a Democrat. If she weren't on our side, the DUI incident would be fatal to the Senator--"

"Alright guys, don't mention to me or in my presence again about my son's incident last year. Now... what about my opponent?" asked Allen. "What are we doing to smear the shit out of that son of a bitch? Anyone want a drink?" Allen poured himself a large bourbon, though everyone else politely declined.

A youngish woman with glasses spoke up. Her hair was dirty blonde and short, and simply hung from her head straight down all around. Her hair looked dirty and lifeless, and her face looked plain and devoid of passion for anything but hatred of anything Republican. She was the 'Queen of Opposition Research' at Allen Campaign Headquarters.