A Case of Self Defense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers

They had barely made it to the open highway before she tugged the T-shirt over her head. His first observation had been correct, she was magnificent.

He even started to pull over, but Molly stopped him.

"The first time has to be in a bed. By the time we get there, you will be ready!" She grinned, reaching over and sliding her hand up the front of his pants.

Once he told her to please put her shirt back on, because even using the Turbo in his big Diesel V-8 he just could not get away from one trucker that spotted her.

Hell, 95 miles per hour in a big semi can get someone killed.

"That guy can see you." Jerry told her when the huge truck pulled up on the right, the driver craning his neck to look out the window. He had just passed it doing about 70.

"Yea, I know." She giggled, not missing a lick with her hand pumping his erection.

"Might as well make his day." She said, sitting up and rolling her shoulders back. Then she looked at the man and stuck her tongue out.

"Jesus!" Jerry muttered under his breath. She had let go of his cock just in time, he was about to plaster the dashboard. Finally after being chased for several miles he told her to cover up before someone got run over, which Molly mercifully did.

Five miles down the road it was right back off.

She did put her T-shirt back on to go into the room, but it came right back off as soon as the door closed.

+++

Jerry was used to lovemaking with his wife Shelly. She was always willing if not eager.

This was completely different, Molly was far beyond eager, she wanted it and she climbed on top of him and had him inside her before he could even get his pants all the way off.

Her body was far more slender in the waist and hips, her breasts were high and firm with youth. Her full natural bush was also a delight.

They spent most of the night just exploring each other.

His first climax with Molly was actually painful, the hours of teasing and stimulation during the long drive back across the State line had caused his testicles to draw up into rock solid lumps, the release was so powerful it was almost like being kicked there.

"What did he say?" Jerry asked Molly at around 11 the next morning. She had called her Dad to explain they were taking the day off and not driving back.

"He just laughed." She said, climbing back onto what passed for a bed.

By evening Jerry was in love with this woman. He knew almost nothing about her and he simply didn't care, he wanted her.

At dinner in a tiny little local cafe, he told her exactly that.

"You mean just us, permanent?"

"Yes. I want you to belong to me." He told her, meaning it.

"Wow. I really expected you to just want to have some fun. Dad told me he thought you were good breeding stock, to him that is the way life is."

Jerry blinked at that.

Molly laughed.

"Well. You are great. But where would we live?" She asked.

"I...I don't know." Jerry really didn't have a clue at this point.

"Well, you have a job and you have a truck. We can start right there. Let's see where it goes. If I ever do decide to commit to you, that will be it forever." She smiled.

"Molly, I am falling in love with you." He told her.

"Don't do that, not just yet. I like being with you, but I am not completely sure." She told him, the expression on her face was serious.

"All right." His own expression gave him away.

"Relax, Jerry. No one will ever touch me except you for now, and if I decide it's not for me, then you will never touch me again either, OK?"

"OK."

"Good, we understand each other. Now, let's go back to the motel." She grinned.

+++

By the next afternoon, Jerry had finished the bids and the contracts, he sat down with Sam Martin and his wife Dotty. They made a few tiny changes, the man signed the papers and shook his hand.

A few minutes later Molly came out with two suitcases. The couple looked up at her in surprise, then they looked at Jerry.

"I am going with Jerry." She told them. For the first time, Jerry saw the smile leave Dotty's face, but she covered that quickly.

Sam stood up and went over and hugged her. Then he turned to Jerry.

"You have a lot going on, you need to get all that sorted out." He said, in a far more serious tone than Jerry had seen to this point. It was obvious at that moment that he knew far more than he had let on.

Jerry nodded.

"Molly isn't going anywhere!" He said.

"Dad!" Molly exclaimed.

"Shut up, honey. I like Jerry just fine, I think he is a good man but he has to get his shit together. He still has a wife, there is no way in hell you two are ready to start a life together!"

Jerry knew the man was right. He saw Molly's shoulders slump. She was so young, and impulsive, but there was no way she could stand up to this powerful man.

That afternoon, he shook hands all around, hugged Molly for a long time.

"I will be back as soon as I can." He told her.

"It's OK, Jerry. I will wait for you, I still need to know." She had a small tear in her eye as he climbed into his truck.

The long trip back seemed to take forever. Jerry did not want to go back, he now knew the one place on earth he wanted to be.

+++

Courts take their sweet time, there were long periods that Jerry almost forgot about what he faced. His job kept him busy, weekends he drove the long trip to see Molly.

Both Sam and Dotty welcomed him, unconcerned when they retired for the evening to her bedroom. after a few weeks he felt himself nearly accepted.

He even gained some weight, it was rather hard not to the way Dotty cooked. Every single meal was mountains of food, all of it wonderful.

He discovered that Molly could produce food just as good as her Mother, she had learned well.

She also was good around the ranch, he watched one day as a big calf that had somehow become injured decided to put up a fight at the idea of being cornered. He had managed to grab it's tail himself, all that did was get him dragged around the field for several minutes while she laughed hysterically at his antics.

But he did manage to slow the large beast down, Molly darted up alongside and reached over to catch the opposite front foot. Using her weight, she threw her shoulder into the creature and down it went, Molly on top.

A piece of string appeared in her hand and she had the hind feet tied in an instant. The animal gave up and lay there bawling. It's Mother of course came running, completely prepared to kill something.

Jerry would have broken into a flat out run but Molly stood her ground so he had to himself.

Molly tossed him a flimsy stick, for a moment Jerry wondered just what in the hell he was supposed to do with that.

The Cow had it's head down and was blowing snot, using it's front hooves to toss dirt into the air.

Molly simply used her own stick to poke at it's face and it came to a stop, not knowing what to do about that.

Jerry did the same when the Cow gave up on her and turned to him, together they drove the Cow off and closed the gate, then went back to the big calf. She expertly doctored the slash on it's hind quarters, it had gotten into a piece of wire or something. She laced in several stitches, added some ointment she had in the back compartment on her ATV. Then she released the Calf, it got up and just stood there with it's head down, mouth dripping.

Opening the gate, the Cow ran over to the Calf, it nearly instantly began nursing.

"There, it will be all right." She grinned.

"That Cow wanted to kill me!" Jerry said.

"Yep. But it was just trying to protect it's baby is all. Cows are easy to handle, they are really stupid. It's the damn Sheep that give us fits." She grinned.

Jerry had already seen that, a lead Ewe would go study a slightly larger than normal spot in a fence, then worry it until it was big enough to get through.

Next thing would be the entire flock on the wrong side of the fence.

Once he had been helping them put a flock into a corral, there was a chute that led into the barn that forced the animals to go in one at a time for shearing. Once they were penned up, Jerry had flipped the gate latch over.

He made it perhaps a dozen steps, one big Ewe walked over and looked at the latch, reached up with it's nose and flipped it open. The gate swung wide when she butted it with her head and the entire flock filed right back out into the open field.

That caused some mayhem, there were two little Border Collies that ran out around the flock and dropped down to stare at them. The flock came to a dead stop and stared right back until one of them broke the stare, then the entire flock turned and went back into the pen.

Molly came over and flipped the gate latch, then reached down and pulled a chain latch up and over it, setting the catch.

"They know all about gates!" She laughed.

Then Jerry looked over at the two Dogs, he could have sworn they had disapproving looks on their faces as they both stared right at him.

For several more weeks it went just like that. He drove the long trip to the huge ranch, then found himself helping with the day to day chores. Sam and Dotty both watched him closely, he knew that.

But it was fun! For quite some time he almost forgot about his real world, losing himself in a way of life he had never known.

Reality always came back, when he unlocked the door to his tiny apartment in town.

+++

One day the phone rang. Jerry was surprised to hear Shelly's voice, there had not even been one single contact.

"How are you, Jerry?" She asked. He was thinking she wanted to talk about their pending divorce. There really wasn't much to talk about, she had already been evicted from the house which was on the market. Jerry knew it was unlikely to sell quickly, and even if it did, there was not going to be any money to fight over.

"I'm fine. What do you want?" He asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for not fighting with me about the separate maintenance." She said.

Jerry just grunted at that. The court had ordered him to pay her a healthy sum. His lawyer had told him that it was too bad he had gone back to work or it could have been much less. Her job at the agency had been put on hold while she recovered from her injury.

Jerry had seen the medical report, and he knew Shelly was playing that for all it was worth.

There was nothing to fight over, though. The position he was in meant he paid it and that was that.

"I also wanted you to know that I forgive you." She added.

"What?"

"I forgive you, I understand that you were mad and didn't mean to hurt me."

"You have to be kidding me." He said.

"No, I'm not, I am serious. I still love you, I always have! I was thinking maybe..if you want to..we could go out, have a nice dinner and..talk?" Jerry recognized the tone in her voice, it was one he was completely familiar with.

"That's not a good idea." Jerry said finally after a long pause.

"Sure it is. It can be like it was before, a nice night out and then we can maybe have some fun..like we used to? I will even wear one of those outfits you like so much. Maybe with no underwear, would you like that? I miss your cock, even if it isn't as big as Art's is." The tone in her voice went seductive, even though the words were designed to piss him off.

That worked, too.

"Shelly, you were cheating on me! There is no way in fucking HELL I am going to go out with you."

"Oh, don't be like that. I am trying to make up with you, I told you I forgive you for doing that, I know you didn't mean it." She said.

"Mean it? Mean it? The hell I didn't, I wish I had fucking KILLED you, you bitch! You and that fucking Barnes motherfucker! You forgive ME? You fucking CUNT!" Jerry blew his stack, screamed into the phone.

"Art can reach places in me that you don't even get close to, sweetie." She had a nasty tone in her voice now.

Then there was dead silence on the line, that made Jerry even madder.

"I just might come over there and FINISH the God Dammed JOB!" He yelled.

He heard a tiny titter in the background, the phone went dead.

"Now what in the hell was that all about?" He thought, still fuming.

+++

There were three of them, all big. They put him in handcuffs, once again Jerry found himself locked up in a jail cell.

"That was pretty stupid. Why did you threaten her?" His lawyer said the moment he walked in.

"I didn't, not really. She pissed me off. She called me, telling me she forgave me for God's sakes. The bitch was cheating on me, she has to be crazy."

"Well, they have you on tape threatening her, and Barnes. That's a violation of the restraining order." He said.

"She called me!" He protested.

"That's not what they say."

"They? You mean the son of a bitch was there?"

"Apparently."

Jerry sighed. It took until that moment for him to realize that they did exactly that. Then the lawyer played the short recording. All there was on it was his voice, screaming, right after Shelly's pleasant voice asked him to dinner.

"That has been modified." He told the lawyer, a sinking feeling hit him.

"Probably. But this is not good at all." The lawyer said.

+++

The sour faced old Judge glared at Jerry. Then he shook his head. They had played just the portion of the entire tape for the court. Shelly's voice sounded pleasant, she actually sounded now like she was trying to solve things, make peace.

Jerry heard his own voice screaming in rage, he knew he sounded completely insane.

"This man is far too dangerous to let loose on the general public." The prosecutor said.

"It should be obvious to the court that this was a deliberate attempt to bait my client. He is the one who is horribly wronged here, his wife was cheating on him with Mr. Barnes, that evidence is clear. This is nothing more than an attempt to get revenge." Jerry's lawyer was trying.

"It is your client that was making the threats." The Judge said simply.

"There is no evidence of an affair, either."

Jerry found himself right back in the jail cell.

+++

Days bled into weeks, the weeks became a month. Several times his lawyer dropped by to give him updates.

Then one day a young woman was with him.

She introduced herself as Carrie Anderson, also an Attorney.

"I don't think I can afford another...." Was as far as Jerry got. He was already resigned to going to jail.

"It's taken care of, it seems you have some friends. I am taking over the case, we have an entire team to help." She smiled at him.

"Friends?" Jerry asked.

"Yes. Sam Martin and his wife." She smiled.

"There is also a message, they said you would understand it."

"What it it?" Jerry was confused.

"Good breeding stock?" She had a puzzled look on her face.

Jerry grinned at that.

+++

Things suddenly began to progress very rapidly. The powerful Mr. Art Barnes could control things in the little city, he could not control outside forces.

In very short order they had absolute proof the tape had been edited. A trace on Jerry's own cell phone as to where the phone call came from turned out to be from Art Barnes office phone.

Jerry found himself released again on bail in just three days.

The very first thing Jerry did was retrieve his truck and make the drive to Idaho. Molly very nearly knocked him down when she ran over and hugged him.

Sam and Dotty stood on the porch, beaming.

"I want to really thank you guys, but why did you do that for me?" He asked.

"We didn't. We did it for Molly." Sam grinned at him.

That evening, Jerry sat and calmly told them everything, for the very first time. He had not done that up to this point, although he had told Molly. But he also found out they already knew most of what had happened.

Once again Jerry found himself feeling nearly at peace. That evening he lay in bed with Molly, her body snuggled up as tightly as she could get.

Something had been different, he could not quite put his finger on that. Her nipples had flattened out into large pink circles, her loins were swollen, he could feel that.

"I am ready." She told him in a whisper. Jerry grinned happily, she had accepted him. Molly was his, forever.

+++

Finally just one short month later it was the day of the trial, it was a different Judge but he was still a sour faced old man.

The case went about as Jerry expected. Both Barnes and Shelly testified that they were having a normal business meeting, and since it was a long day, Shelly had paused to freshen up in her private bathroom.

Then they claimed that Jerry had burst in and just started firing.

Of course Jerry's team countered with it being 2 O'clock in the morning, in the bedroom at her house.

The prosecution displayed at big chart, explaining their version of what happened. It showed Barnes sitting on the bed reading when Jerry had "burst" in.

His team countered with the question of how Jerry could have burst in and began firing, Barnes had to have gotten up and advanced.

Since Jerry was in his own bedroom, being advanced upon by the very large Mr. Barnes, it was self defense. He had no way to know that Barnes was only there invited, he could have been a burglar, even a rapist.

Jerry was protecting his home.

Members of the jury cast glances back and forth with each other.

Shelly was brought back to testify, she again claimed innocence at the idea of carrying on an affair.

Photographs appeared, showing both her and Art Barnes in compromising situations. Jerry knew about those, they had been taken long after both of them were released from the hospital.

It popped into his head that Barnes had been shot in the crotch, but it was clear from the photos that he had healed nicely.

Shelly stumbled and lost her composure at the photos.

The work was from a very good private detective agency. Those appeared to be a surprise to some people. They were displayed on a very large screen.

It was quite clear to Jerry that Shelly had lied, Art Barnes most certainly was not larger than he was. The prosecution tried to protest at the explicit nature of the photos, but it was far too late, everyone had seen them.

There was a gasp in the courtroom, people turned to look at the disruption. Art Barnes wife had jumped up.

"You son of a bitch!" She screamed and stormed out, leaving him sitting there. He looked to be completely miserable.

Jerry glanced at Carrie Anderson, she never changed expression.

"Overruled!" The stern Judge said to the prosecution's continued protests.

The next photos showed the scene, taken by the police. The rumpled bed was clear in the photos, the magazine lying on the opposite side of the bed, as was the fact that Shelly was lying there naked after he had shot her.

No one bothered to blur anything there, either. Jerry glanced at Shelly now sitting off to the side, her head was down, her face flaming.

+++

Later, as they talked in the lobby during a break, Carrie explained that the case would be over except for one little problem.

"What's that?" He asked.

"You shot your wife. Shooting Barnes is a walk, that was justified. Shooting your wife was over the top. We can go for temporary, a flash of rage, maybe. Try that at finals, perhaps get some sympathy from a few of the jurors? It's too late to go for temporary insanity now, this Judge will never go for it."

"How about I just tell the truth?" Jerry said.

"We can try that. What would you say?"

"The bitch pissed me off." He said flatly.

"That will get you a guilty of assault with a deadly weapon, you know?"

"Yes, I know. But it's the truth."

Carrie sighed, then nodded.

+++

"On the charge of attempted murder, how do you find?" The judge asked. The jury foreman stood there, papers in hand.

"Not guilty."

"On the charge of Assault one?"

"Guilty." The man sat down. The entire courtroom was dead silent. Jerry had already noticed that Art Barnes was nowhere to be seen, Shelly was also not there.

magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers