A Case of Simple Neglect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently pushed her back so she was lying with her legs off the ottoman and continued down, over her flat stomach to her legs. Her skin was soft and silky smooth, smelling faintly of coconut.

Starting at her left thigh I slowly kissed my way down the tops of her legs, past her knee, down her shin to her delicate ankles. Then I started working my way back up the inside of her leg, past her muscular calves and over her thighs until I came to the hem of her skirt.

I then switched legs and repeated the process down her leg, but when I got to her ankle I pushed her leg back and high into the air exposing the back of her legs and causing her skirt to bunch around her waist exposing her entire lower body to me save what was covered by her panties.

Which to say wasn't very much. Just as I had surmised from all the time spent staring at her ass through her spandex shorts at volleyball she wore very little in the way of underwear; a simple white thong was all the stood between me and her treasures.

Not wanting to risk getting this close only to be turned away I abandoned her leg and dove straight for her pussy. With my left hand I slid the thin material of her panties deftly to the side and plunged my tongue deep into her hole. Erin uttered a gasp, equal parts surprise and pleasure, and her body quivered.

She smelled wonderful and tasted even better, her scent filling my nostrils and her juices filling my mouth as I worked my tongue back and forth within her moist walls. Erin spread her legs even wider and urged me to probe deeper by placing her hand on the back of my head.

Happy to oblige her demands I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper inside of her, tasting places that I had only fantasized about. Erin held me tighter against her and I licked her more furiously until with a loud cry she orgasmed. I held my tongue deep inside her while her body convulsed, lapping at the juices that were flowing from her glorious slit.

When her body shudders finally subsided and she released my head I looked up at Erin from between her legs and grinned. "How was that?" I asked coyly.

"Best orgasm I've had in six years," she replied.

"Yeah, well you won't have to wait that long for another one," I said and dove back in.

I hooked a finger in either side of her panties, pulled them down over her long legs and flung them to parts unknown. Thus exposed I took a moment to soak in the sight of her lower body, splayed open before me.

Erin's legs were even better than I could have imagined; all long and silky smooth and well toned from hours in the gym. Her hips were narrow without an extra ounce of fat clinging to them, something that not many mid-thirties women with two kids could claim. The 'coup de gras' lay between her legs, however. Thin lips (made slightly swollen by my activities) framed the entrance to her tunnel; the area around it shaved completely except for a small 'soul patch' of sandy-blonde hair just above her pubic bone.

Lowering my head to her the skin of her inner left thigh just above the knee I kissed slowly, inexorably upwards toward her waiting gap. Upon reaching it I passed my tongue over her lips with a quick flick of the tip, then proceeded back down her opposite leg. This time there was no worry that she would rebuff me; I decided that I would try and drink in as much of the body I had been lusting after for months as I could.

When my mouth again reached the apex of her thigh I used my fingers to push away the folds of skin hiding her clit. Finding her 'button' I sank my mouth on it and sucked it gently between my lips. I held it in place with as little pressure as I could and used my tongue to draw imaginary circles around the smooth bulb of her clit, feeling it becoming increasingly engorged with each passing moment.

My hands were left free to roam her body and they made the most of that opportunity. Starting at her flat stomach I moved them up her torso, under the soft fabric of her top until I reached her twin mounds of flesh. Her nipples were already erect and with one in each hand I tweaked and twisted and teased each rubbery tip in unison.

While my hands had moved up her body her hands had moved down. Erin placed one hand on the back of my head, pulling me tighter to her, pressing me hard against her clit while her other hand slid between her legs and, using the first two fingers, deftly spread her pussy lips open to provide me unimpeded access to her. As she pulled me to her she began to gyrate her hips, coaxing herself to another orgasm.

"Wow," Erin said when her breathing finally began to slow, "I didn't realize how much I missed this. That was great, thank you."

"You're welcome but I hadn't intended to stop just yet."

"Oh," she said and look over at the clock on the wall, "well we've still got time and I'm not going to tell you to quit if you're willing to keep going."

"I sure am, but would you mind if I adjusted you a little bit?" I asked.

"I'm putty in your hands," Erin said smiling wickedly.

The adjustment I had in mind wasn't hard to accomplish. I helped her to her feet, unzipped her dress and slid it off of her. Then I had her get back on the chair set up, this time on all fours with her ass in the air. After grabbing a pillow to put my knees on I again sank to the floor.

Now I know I've referenced the quality of Erin's ass elsewhere in this story, but even so I wasn't prepared for just how magnificent it was up close and completely bare. It was round and taunt and the absolute perfect mix of muscle and flesh without a blemish anywhere to be found. And trust me I examined every inch of it.

I licked it, I kissed it, I even bit at the soft flesh of her backside. My hands traversed the globes of her tanned skin grabbing, pinching and even slapping her backside. If I never got the change to do this again I didn't want to have any regrets about what I should have done when presented with this golden opportunity.

When I felt that I had sufficiently explored her ass and committed it to memory for use on those lonely nights I kissed my way down to the slit between her legs to her waiting pussy. It was even wetter than when I had last left it which made me believe that Erin was a fan of ass play. Maybe another time I would get to put that theory to the test but right now I was on a mission to slip my tongue back into her depths.

Poising my tongue just inside her lips I grabbed her hips in my hands and gently pulled her back to me sliding my tongue deeper into her. My hands moved to her ass and my face pushed firmly against her, straining to push my tongue deeper and deeper within her.

I licked at her depths, running my tongue in circles around her hole, drinking in her juices. I moved one of my hands from her ass around her and down to her clit, pushed away the skin and located it. Taking it between my thumb and forefinger I began to rub it gently. Almost immediately Erin's breathing increased and she pushed herself back against my face, straining to get my tongue lodged as deep inside her as possible.

"Can you lick my clit?" she asked in a raspy voice.

"Sure," I said removing my mouth from her and dislodging my tongue.

At the angle created by having her on her knees I couldn't effectively reach her clit from where I was positioned so I spun around, sat down on the floor and leaned my head back against the ottoman. Erin saw what I had done and lowered herself down onto my face with her clit aimed right at my mouth.

It was so engorged now that it poked through the folds of skin like the proverbial 'man in the boat' and I immediately latched onto it, sucking on and pulling it into my mouth. I had a good, firm grip on it and it was a good thing because Erin immediately started grinding against my face. She was pressing hard against me riding my face wildly, bucking her hips in every which way until she let out a loud cry and came.

"Gawd Mike, I want you inside me," Erin said shakily.

I let her clit slide from between my lips. "We can do whatever you want but I told you that I didn't expect you to reciprocate. This has been just as pleasurable for me as it has been for you."

"I doubt that," Erin said taking a small step back and crouching down until she was essentially sitting in my lap and we were face to face. She kissed me deep on the mouth and ground her bare crotch against mine.

"Oh, you're so hard," she said a little dreamily when she broke our kiss, "can I pull your cock out?"

"You can do whatever you want," I said and meant it.

Her hands worked quickly and efficiently on my pants and in no time my fully erect cock was in her soft hand. She positioned me at the entrance to her pussy and I could feel the warmth radiating from her sex.

"If you don't want to do this you don't have to," I said giving her one last opportunity to back out.

She smiled and gave a little shrug of her shoulders. "In for a penny, in for a pound," she said and sank down on my shaft. Her wetness allowed me to slide easily inside of her and she descended until her hips met mine, my cock entirely inside of her.

Erin was neither inexperienced nor possessed any sexual inhibitions of any kind – this girl knew what she wanted and how to get it. What she apparently wanted at the moment in time was my entire cock rammed inside of her hard and fast.

At this point saying that Erin and I fucked would be a misnomer; it's best to say she fucked me and I was simply along for the ride. I don't know if she was expressing pent up sexual frustration or if that is just the way she likes it but she quite literally destroyed me where I sat.

Not that one bit of what I'm telling you is complaining, I'm just telling you how it went.

Again and again Erin rose up my shaft only to crash down again against me with a loud slapping sound when our bodies collided. I virtually ripped her tank top off to expose her breasts and tried to suck on them but she was going up and down so intensely I couldn't keep my mouth on them for more than a moment and so eventually gave up. Instead I planted my hands on her firm ass and watched intently as her flesh swayed each time she crashed down on me.

That's a lot of words to describe maybe five minutes in time but there was a lot of activity packed into those five minutes. And that time frame is only significant because that's just about how long it took for Erin to climax, which was nice because she sat down on my lap, ground herself hard against me and kissed me, shoving her tongue so far down my throat I almost couldn't breathe.

"Once again thank you," Erin said when she had withdrawn her tongue from my mouth. "We should probably finish up soon but I want to do something nice for you first, if that's ok?"

"I'm putty inyourhands," I said.

"Good. Get up on the ottoman and lay like you had me," she commanded.

I obeyed and was stretched out fully on the ottoman, rigid cock waving in the air, just as she commanded when she stood up, put one leg on either side of me and guided me back inside of her. This time she rode me much slower and rhythmically allowing me to feel every inch of her as she expertly fucked me.

For a long time I just laid there gazing at her body and enjoying the feeling of being inside Erin's velvety pussy.

Erin smiled down at me. "So do you like my body?"

I nodded. "Very much so."

"I thought you might, I mean you spent all that time staring at me during volleyball. Now that you'd seen me naked I wondered if I measured up to what you imagined."

"You knew I was staring at you?" I asked a little ashamed.

"C'mon, it's not like you weren't obvious about it," Erin said with a girlish giggle.

"Sorry about that."

"Oh don't be," she said, "but tell me, do I measure up?"

"Without a doubt," I said enthusiastically. "Even better actually."

"Let me guess, my ass?"

"Well," I said now feeling really uncomfortable. I always figured it would be hard to be bashful when a beautiful woman had herself impaled on your cock but I was finding out differently.

"I knew it," Erin said her face breaking into a wide smile. "Well in that case..." she said and let her words trail off. I don't know how she did it – it had never been done before or since in all my sexual escapades, but without taking me from inside of her she turned herself around so she was now facing away from me. She bent slightly at the waist and wiggled her behind at me.

"How's that view? Better than through my spandex?"

I had no words to express how incredible the view was. All I could see was her perfect ass resting against me and just the hint my cock disappearing between her soft pussy lips. Erin began to gyrate her hips, moving her ass all over my pelvis. Then she leaned far forward and once again started to fuck me.

At the beginning she went excruciatingly slow, raising her hips up deliberately until just the very tip of my cock was still inside her before sinking back down. Repeatedly she did this, burning the image of her round ass moving up and down and of her pussy swallowing my prick into my memory.

Then she started to go faster and faster and faster until she was plunging me inside of her with the accompanying slap of our colliding skin. I couldn't contain myself any longer despite her orders to lay there and let her 'do something for me' – I reached down and took her hips in my hands, pulling her to me each time she descended while at the same time raising myself off the ottoman to meet her.

Erin deduced correctly that my resolve wasn't going to last a whole lot longer. She slowed her pace momentarily and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"I'm going to cum," I admitted.

"I know you are," she said her wicked smile spreading across her lips. "And in keeping with our reckless actions I want you to cum inside of me."

"You sure that's such a good idea?"

"No, but seeing as you've given me more pleasure in one afternoon than I've had in the last decade total I think you deserve it."

Who would argue with such logic? Certainly not I.

Erin instantly resumed fucking me with vigor, ramming every last inch of my cock deep in her wet, waiting hole. I only had to watch that ass bounce up and down a couple of times before the dam broke and I began flooding her with semen. Again and again my muscles convulsed depositing every drop of cum that I had to give deep inside of her.

When I finally stopped cumming, Erin stood up slowly and slid my cock from within her swollen pussy lips. She paused for a minute hovering over my prick while some of the seed I had just deposited in her dripped out and onto my shaft. Then she stood all the way up, turned and bent, taking me into her mouth. She sucked and licked our combined juices from my cock giving it a final kiss on the very tip when she had finished.

We dressed quickly realizing that we had spent a lot longer in each others company than we had been aware of. I gathered my briefcase and Erin walked me to the door. After quick good bye and a non-committal suggestion that we get together again sometime soon and I was back in my car. As I turned down the street to leave the development I passed John and the kids coming home from their golf outing. He waved and I waved and I wondered how in the hell he could leave a woman like that at home unsatisfied. Erin told me later that John had asked for the papers he knew I was bringing without so much as giving her a kiss hello.

She also told me that throughout the evening she frequently had to excuse herself and go to the bathroom as more and more of my cum dripped from her pussy. And that night, as she lay in bed replaying our encounter in her mind she silently masturbated while John lay next to her, still completely unaware.

12