A Casino Slut Pays In Kind

Story Info
Jane & Frank have to cover their losses.
2.8k words
4.15
107k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,426 Followers

My wife, Jane and I lead a fairly uninteresting life. We work for a small casino in a small city that generally attracts small time gamblers. Our day to day existence is routine, nothing out of the ordinary ever happens - well, almost nothing.

I don't own the casino, I just manage it with Jane as my sort of second in command. It's a good enough arrangement and we work well together. Our usual clientele are punters from the local towns and villages out for a Friday or Saturday night with the intention of losing most of their weekly wages. It's only occasionally that we see a stranger in the place.

It was a Sunday evening. I was working on the weekly accounts upstairs in my small office and Jane was down on the casino floor monitoring the dealers and croupiers. At forty five, she's still a good looking woman: long, blonde hair that she piles high on her head and framing a pretty, oval shaped face. A nice voluptuous figure with long slender legs and a full bosom completes the image. It was 11.30pm when she knocked on my office door.

"Frank, I think we may have a small problem."

I looked up from my books, a concerned look crossed my face. Jane never panics. If she said there was a problem, I was worried.

"What's going on, hon?" I said

"There's an out of towner playing the wheel. At first he was only betting small and I didn't pay much attention, but over the last couple of hours he must have increased his bets big time - he must be up about quarter of a mil by now!"

My heart missed a beat. Quarter of a million was a huge amount of money.

"Can we cover it?" I blurted out.

"No way - we can't even get close! What about the weeks takings?"

"It's been a slow week. Only about seventy five thousand. Shit! It'll take us a few days to get that sort of cash together."

I thought quickly - wracking my brains for a solution. None was forthcoming.

"I suppose you'd better ask him to come up. We'll talk to him, see if we can sort something out."

As Jane disappeared through the door and back towards the casino floor, I massaged my temples with the tips of my fingers. I could feel the beginnings of a major headache coming on.

"Mr. Riley?" I asked the tall, good looking man standing in front of my desk.

"Tom, please."

"Tom, I'm Frank Greaves, the casino manager. The lady you've been talking to is my wife, Jane. Please, take a seat."

Tom Riley slipped his athletic form onto the leather sofa that I had indicated while Jane stood next to me behind my desk.

"You've had quite an evening, Tom." I continued. "How much are you up now - if you don't mind me asking?

"Not at all! I'm holding chips to the value of just under three hundred thousand."

My heart sank. It was worse than I'd thought. I took a deep breath before answering.

"Well, Mr. Riley, Tom, I'm sure you can see that we are only a small, establishment here. The situation is this: we can cover about a hundred thousand now, but it's going to take a couple of days for us to raise the balance. Can you wait until Tuesday morning?"

I looked directly at the well dressed man, waiting for some sign of acceptance of my proposal. Riley stared back at me, unflinching, his gamblers face giving nothing away.

"If there's anything else we can do for you while you're here," Jane said, breaking the cold silence, "we are completely at your disposal. Of course we will arrange a hotel suite for you for the duration of your stay."

Riley's gaze turned to my wife. He looked her up and down then smiled.

"Hmmm. Well, I was planning to leave tonight really. But I suppose if I have to wait then I must wait." His lips tuned up in a sly grin. "Maybe you could offer me some sort of..er..entertainment?"

I knew what he meant immediately. There was always a few of the younger girls working in the casino that picked up a bit of extra cash by "entertaining" some of the punters that had won.

"I'm sure we can arrange something Mr. Riley. I'll ask one of the young dealers to come straight to your hotel suite."

"Actually, I had in mind someone a little more mature...more experienced?" Riley answered, the grin still wide on his face. "Maybe someone like Mrs. Greaves, Jane?"

At first I wasn't sure what he meant, but slowly the reality began to sink in.

"What?" I cried, "that's ridiculous! Jane's my wife! We could never allow anything like that!"

"I hardly think you are in a position to dictate terms, Mr. Greaves," Riley said calmly. "I don't think the gaming commission would take too kindly to you not being able to cover your losses."

My mind was in complete turmoil. I had to try to think of a way around this, I wasn't about to share my wife with anyone!

"Okay, I'll do it!"

I looked up at Jane in total horror. She was smiling at me. I tried to move my lips, tried to speak, to argue with her, but the words wouldn't come out. I just stood there with a stupid look on my face and my jaw hanging open.

"But only on one condition," she continued, "Frank has to stay with me!"

"Now, hold on a second!" my voice finally returning, "this is ridiculous, Jane!"

Jane looked at me cooly. "You've already said that Frank. Look, what choice do we have? If we don't do what Mr. Riley wants he'll go to the gaming commission and we'll be ruined. I'm too old to get a waitressing job!"

I looked over at Riley. He looked calm and collected and was still smiling.

"What do you want, then?" I asked him resignedly.

"Just do what I say now, have the rest of my money for me on Tuesday and I'll leave without talking to the commission, okay?"

I nodded dumbly from behind my desk. There was nothing I could do. Riley cleared his throat and spoke directly to Jane.

"Please come and stand in front of me. Remove your shirt."

I was quite surprised when Jane followed the man's instruction without hesitation. She stood in the middle of my office facing him and slowly unbuttoned her white silk blouse. One by one the buttons slipped open until, finally, the garment dropped to the floor revealing her white, lace bra.

"Mmmmm...I like a woman with a good set of tits!" Riley said, "Take the bra off and lets see them!"

Again, my wife lost no time in unclasping her large bra and shrugging it off. Her breasts tumbled out to a surreal round of applause from the grinning Riley. I was looking at Jane. Her face was flushed red and she was also smiling widely. Something told me that this was no great chore for her.

"Come closer," Riley directed, "raise your skirt!"

Jane walked towards the seated man and stood less than two feet in front of him. From my position I was also able to see what she was doing. Her fingers grasped the hem of her skirt and pulled it up slowly. Inch by inch her tanned and bare thighs became exposed. Further the skirt rode up and up until...yes...there they were...a pair of white, silk panties that perfectly matched her bra. No direction was necessary now. Riley simply looked at her and winked. She and I both knew what he wanted.

With her skirt bunched around her waist and her thumbs hooked into the elasticated waistband of her panties, Jane began to roll them down her long legs. Riley and I both gasped in unison as they hit the floor and she stepped out of them. Janes bush was usually neatly trimmed, but she must have put in a little extra effort today - her pubic area was completely shaved!

Oh yes! Shaved pussy! Just what a man likes!" cried Riley, now obviously a little excited. "I gotta get me a little taste of that!"

With his hands outstretched Tom Riley grasped my wife by the hips and pulled her towards him so that her pussy was barely inches from his face. I watched him as he breathed in, inhaling Jane's sweet, musky fragrance. Hi hands went to her buttocks and squeezed. I could see the flesh ripple and saw Jane open her legs slightly. This was all the encouragement that Riley needed and proceeded to bury his face in her pussy.

The room was suddenly alive with the sound of Jane's pleasure. Gasps and groans tumbled from her parted lips as she closed her eyes, put one foot up on the sofa and began to grind her cunt onto her lover's face. Her hands went to his head and pulled him in as close as she could while he sucked and licked her towards an inevitable orgasm. It took only a few minutes before I could see her legs buckle at the knees, watch her shudder and hear her groan out her deep satisfaction as she came.

"Sit down on the sofa." said Riley, standing up as Jane began to recover from her climax. "It's time for you to see my cock!"

I have to admit to feeling very excited myself by now. Let me tell you, watching your wife being eaten out my another man can be extremely stimulating and I was sporting a rock hard erection beneath my pants.

"Here he is!" cried Riley proudly as he dropped his pants and underwear. I was not the only one that had become aroused during the last ten minutes or so; Riley was displaying a huge erection. Jane gasped as she saw it.

"I know you must want this up your pussy," bragged Riley, "but that can wait. Right now, I wanna stick my cock between those big tits of yours!"

I watched Jane's face light up. I've always known that her breasts, while nice and large, are also extremely sensitive and she has always adored it when I titty-fuck her. But this was a little different. Riley's cock was a lot larger than my, fairly average specimen. I could see that she seemed to be really looking forward to something new!

Riley kicked off his pants and underwear and climbed up unto the sofa with his knees astride Jane's waist. By pushing down onto her shoulders he was able to slide her body down a little so that her butt was hanging off the edge of the sofa and her face was in a direct line with his erection.

"Suck on it baby!" he demanded. "Get my cock nice and wet!"

Jane didn't need to be told twice and I watched in fascinated awe as she guided Riley's thick tool towards her mouth. Her lips parted willingly as she accepted his swollen glans and then closed lewdly around his shaft as she began to suck. Riley's hands went to her breasts as he began to face fuck her hard. His fingers found her long, hard nipples and began to pluck and pinch them mercilessly. I could see Jane's legs falling open from the edge of the sofa; he high heeled shoes planted firmly apart on the carpet and her hairless pussy open and glistening with a mixture of Riley's saliva and her own sex fluid. It was almost as much as I could stand. I wanted her cunt now, more than ever.

Riley now seemed content with the lubricated condition of his cock as well as the state of Jane's swollen breasts and nipples. He withdrew his erection from her sucking lips with a plop and slapped it firmly into her deep cleavage.

"Mmmm nice...I'm gonna fuck your big fat tits, baby!" he cried as he began to slowly pump his tool through her cleavage.

I looked at Jane. She had a hungry expression on her face and every time that Riley's big cock appeared through the top of her tits, she opened her mouth to suck and lick the head.

The two lovers seemed to be quite preoccupied now and I wondered if they would notice an extra cock! I hoped not because I was so turned on, my own cock was on the point of bursting. I looked at my wife's shaved cunt, still wet between her open, limp legs. I wanted it so much. I had to have it. I was going to have it!

Quietly I stood and unzipped my pants. Jane and Riley were much too busy moaning and groaning out their lust for each other to notice me approach. My pants and underwear dropped as I silently padded my way towards Jane's pussy - my ultimate goal. I stepped out of them and, holding my cock tightly in my fist, dropped to my knees between her legs. My cock was now at the perfect angle and, without any hesitation or foreplay, I rammed myself into her wet pussy. Jane squealed as she felt me penetrate her so brutally and Riley stopped fucking her tits for a moment to look over his shoulder at me.

"Nice one, Frank!" He laughed. "Lets both fuck her together! She looks like she'll enjoy it all the more!"

Riley tuned back and grunted deeply as he shoved his enormous penis back between my wife's heaving breasts. Happy that I was allowed to participate in this mini gang-bang, I began thrusting wildly. Never before had I felt so horny. Riley's butt was only a few feet away from me as he continued to hump himself into Jane's cleavage and I could see his large balls swinging between his legs. My mind turned and flipped. My body began to shake as I realised that I was cumming. I wanted to see my release and quickly withdrew my throbbing member from Jane's wet cavern. I couldn't stop myself. The cum just seemed to pour from the tip of my cock as I coated her smooth mound and belly with my seed.

As I sat back on my heels breathing hard and my erection wilting, I heard Riley groan. It was a deep, guttural sound and I knew that he was going to shoot his load. Again, I wanted to see - I felt so nasty, so perverted, but I wanted to see! Quickly clambering up beside my wife I stared as Riley thrust his cock at lightening speed between her tits. His fingers were gripping her nipples tightly and pulling the soft flesh around his tool. They were both groaning continuously now and Riley was breathing hard, almost gasping for breath. Suddenly I saw his monster cock jerk and twitch. The head swelled to immense proportions and he tried to jam it into Jane's mouth. She opened as wide as she could but could only fit about two inches in. With a cry Riley unloaded. Thick ropes of white fluid began to pour into Jane's mouth. He kept trying to thrust himself deeper between her lips as he continued to empty his big balls. Jane tried to swallow but there was just too much and, inevitably, the creamy liquid began to leak from between her lips and splash onto her breasts. As soon as she felt her tits receive their wet reward her hands flew to them and began to massage the fluid into the soft, sensitive skin around her swollen nipples. I watched her tremble as, once again, she shuddered in the throes of another orgasm.

Needless to say, none of us were content to finish our virtual orgy after that. Riley never actually made it to his hotel suite and, to be honest, I don't think Jane even arranged it for him. The three of us fucked again and again in my office and then eventually adjourned to our house where we continued the fun until well into the following morning.

By dawn, Jane was practically awash with cum. She had taken both cocks in just about every hole she had. She had given hand jobs, blow jobs and even foot jobs ( it was a wonderfully sexy sight to see Riley's cum oozing between her toes!). She had experienced so many orgasms that I think she lost count after a while and we finished up the night by double fucking her. With my cock in her pussy and Riley's huge tool buried in her ass, she writhed her way through ten minutes of multiple climaxes.

But Tuesday morning finally arrived and, with deep regret, we had to say goodbye to our new friend Tom Riley. Not before giving him the rest of his money, of course. We wouldn't want him to think badly of us!

English Bob
English Bob
2,426 Followers