A Casual Encounter

Story Info
One night stand never to be forgotten.
1.7k words
3.82
28.4k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before: I'll keep the background short because I want to tell you about the sex. I went to a pub with some girlfriends. We drank. We got drunk. I went home with a stranger I was flirting with.

The encounter: We got to my place and started undressing each other at the front door. Soon we were in the bedroom. He whispered about lube and I got out the baby oil.

We lay next to each other on the bed, kissing and cuddling and fondling. He had a huge cock. And thick. I got wet as hell just looking at it. He kissed my breasts and sucked on them. I could feel the tingle going from my nipples to my belly to my clit. It was already swollen.

He told me to lay on top of him with my back to him. The length of my body was shorter than his but even though my but was on his belly I could still feel his huge cock nudging my cunt. He poured baby oil all over my pussy, all the way to my ass. Then he poured oil onto his cock.

"You got a wet pussy baby, but now it's very wet and very oily." He said. I didn't mind, in fact the oily wetness dripping everywhere turned me on too. He raised his legs and told me to put my feet on his thighs while spreading my pussy as wide as I could.

"I like a pussy being spread even wider than this. Do you like to spread your pussy very wide?"

"Oh yes, my legs can't get wider than this though."

"I have an idea, tell me if you want to do it. We glue your pussy lips to your legs, it will open your cunt wider than it's ever been before. Your clit will stand out much further as well. And I want to turn that dresser mirror a little so we can watch ourselves fuck and be fucked." For a drunk guy he was suddenly quite sober.

"What do you want to use as glue?" I asked a little apprehensively.

"Model glue, you use it on model airplanes and such but it bonds skin without burning it. As luck would have it, I have some in my pants."

"Are you sure it won't hurt?"

"Positive," he said.

He got the glue and turned the mirror and I lay back down on top of him. He put glue on my pussy lips and then glued my pussy lips to my thighs. He was right, that was wider than I could ever spread my pussy myself and my clit stood out, pink and swollen for him. He wasn't kidding about the very oily part because he oiled us both again.

He bit me in the neck and shoulder softly and then reached down to my breasts and gently caressed the nipples until they were hard for him. I was so hot and wet, I could feel the juice dripping out of my cunt and on top of it his cock was nudging my cunt and getting juice on it. I was grinding against him, lifting my hips, wanting his cock to fuck me.

He left my breasts and moved his hands to my pussy. Using both forefingers to stroke the inside pussy lips on both sides of my clit but without touching my clit. This was too much for me and I could feel myself starting to cum.

"No!" He barked and slapped my pussy very hard.

"Not now. Now I tease you, you go berserk, then I make you cum. Tell me when to stop."

" I liked it when you hit my pussy. It stopped me from cuming but it left a nice feeling. Do you want to hit my cunt again?"

"Yes, if you want to. I'll hit you to stop cumming. Want me to?"

"Yes, yes, yes." I said "But it makes me even hornier."

"I know but delay it, you know the climax will be even bigger then."

"Yes, then do it until I can't take it anymore."

"Oh girl, you're in for a treat."

He started flicking my clit, it got very hard, very quickly. All too soon I was grinding and lifting and moaning. And then he hit my pussy again. So hard. I carried on lifting my hips. He slapped my pussy over and over, hard. It hurt but it was soooo nice. I started lifting faster and he stopped.

"Noooooooo!" I screamed.

"Fuck me, noooooooo don't stop." I cried.

He didn't move, his hands were rubbing the side of my butt.

"Wanna cum baby?" He asked

"Yes, Yes. Please let me cum, I beg you." I pleaded.

"From the beginning then and this time I won't stop."

He oiled us a little, then he started rubbing my cunt. He ran his finger around my hole and put a finger inside which caused the tingle to run down my spine and into my pussy in anticipation. Then he ran his finger around my anus. He took his hand and softly rubbed my pussy with his whole hand, he touched everything at once. He came back up with his hand to my mouth and played with my lips until I opened my mouth and licked my pussy juice off his hand. He went back down to my swollen, sopping wet pussy and started to rub my clit. Nice and hard.

"Faster." I begged gasping.

He went faster. And faster. And I was cumming and screaming. He didn't stop, he rubbed my throbbing, pulsating clit and cunt. I felt another orgasm coming. This one was even more intense than the first and I was screaming with my hips lifted as far as I could. He pushed my hips back down with the other hand and started to rub my pussy slowly again. It was very sensitive. He kept stroking, playing with my clit, pulling it over and over. I became swollen again and he slapped my pussy, but not very hard, just a firm slap.

He slapped over and over and faster and faster and before I realised it my hips were up again because my cunt, red and swollen was cuming from a pussy slapping. That climax was the best. I don't think I have ever gripped, squeezed and screamed like that before or since.

I was drained and exhausted. He sat me up on his belly and then told me to suck his cock for him. My pleasure, as I bent forward to suck him, I could feel his tongue on my pussy licking me. I took him in my mouth, deep. I let his cock back out a bit and put my tongue in his pisshole. I swirled my tongue around his cock. Then I let it out of my mouth completely and started to lick his balls. He opened his legs wider for me and spread his cheeks and I licked his asshole and stuck my tongue up and tickled him inside his ass.

He growled loudly, wanting to cum, but I said "No honey, this works both ways." He moaned with pleasure. I went back to his balls and put a ball in my mouth and sucked on it. He growled and slapped me hard on my leg. I knew that was the signal to stop. I started to bite his legs, moving from the knee down. I bit his inner thigh and he jumped. I grabbed his cock and shoved all of it into my mouth and pumped it in and out. I bit his cock head gently. He was moving his hips now, trying to grind his cock deeper into my mouth.

I sucked that delicious dick as hard as I could, I love precum. He grabbed my hips lifted me up and dropped me on his cock. "Fuck!" I shouted breathlessly.

"Do it again" he answered just as out of breath.

I lifted myself off his cock and then dropped onto him with his cock filling my cunt and making me gasp and shout.

Then he held my hips and started fucking me hard and fast. His cock sliding in and out of my cunt. Pussy juice and precum everywhere. He fucked so hard and so fast it felt like seconds and I was cuming again and so was he. He came first, slamming my cunt onto his cock over and over while I could feel his cum squirting up my pussy.

We slowed down and I got off his chest. We lay next to each other again, satisfied, but still kissing. He wanted to suck some of his cum from my tender pussy and I let him. That was such a great feeling he could have done it all night. He had enough and came back up and pushed his cum in my mouth. I eagerly accepted.

He put my hand on his cock and it was getting big and hard again. He turned me around and I got on all fours. He helped me spread my pussy as wide as I could go. Then he oiled my pussy again and rubbed my cunt and my clit slowly. I got swollen and he rubbed faster. I started grinding and he rubbed my pussy fast, rubbing that clit until I felt like popping. He rubbed some more and suddenly I was cuming and squirting pussy juice. He licked up my pussy juice and licked my clit just a bit. It felt so good.

Then he put his cock up my ass. He pumped me in the ass, and I grinded against him for more. Too soon he let himself cum and I could feel four thick wads going up my ass. I was so horny but not near to climax. He let his cock slip out of my ass and made a fist and pushed it into my pussy. He pumped me in my pussy with his fist, all still oily and slick. I wanted him to fist me harder but he said no. He took his fist out and told me to turn and lay under him and take his cock into my mouth.

I did, and at the same time I could feel him sucking my clit. We sucked and sucked until we both had enough. I was exhausted and fell asleep immediately. When I woke up he was gone. I regret only one thing and that is I did not get his name.