A Cat Among Wolves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

When she was finally feeling more relaxed she slowed her pace and let Marcus take over for the run home. They'd developed a routine of swapping the lead runner halfway though the work out to add a bit of variety.

He lead them through a network of small, infrequently used, paths that eventually emerged back into the back yard. Marcus slowed to a stop just before exiting the cover of the trees. Sabeen was still running, and in her typical morning stupor didn't notice. That is she didn't notice until Marcus grabbed her arm, and spun her into a tree, pinning her there with his body.

"What the hell Marcus?" She growled, scenting the air and not wanting to attack just in case he had a valid reason.

He didn't answer her, instead shaking the hair out of his eyes and sliding his mouth over hers. She protested, trying to draw her head back. Marcus released her hands, and slip them up her body to tangle them in her hair. This was what her body had been dreaming about for months, and she could feel herself growing aroused.

Marcus deepened the kiss, lapping at her lower lip until she allowed him access to her mouth. Their tongues meet hesitantly. She whimpered, sliding her hands up his back and clutching him tentatively to herself.

Marcus groaned as she relaxed into the kiss and moved his body along her. His chest pressed against her breasts. He was thigh to thigh, belly to belly with her and she could feel his arousal pressing heavily into her lower stomach. She desperately wanted to be taller - for the first time in her life - so that she could feel it where she needed it.

They drew slowly away from each other, Marcus dropping tender kisses on her lips. He looked deep into her eyes and marveled at the lack of color in them - they were true stormy grey.

He felt the way she shakily drew in a breath against him and then how her face closed minutely against him. She stiffened slightly and he drew away from her before she became uncomfortable and lashed out.

Sabeen blushed, wondering why she had let him kiss her like that. She watched warily as Marcus turned back onto the path and headed for the house.

"You need to stretch before you get into the shower after that run." He said meeting her eyes warmly.

"And don't beat yourself up over it. You had an excuse, I forced you."

***

She spent the day avoiding Marcus and watching disney movies in the rec-room with Rob. He noticed her quiet mood and, after a few gentle questions, let her be. Finn got back a little after five and Rob let him know that she probably wasn't feeling too great before he left, hoping that the younger wolf would be able to talk to her.

Finn brought a hip flask of scotch and a bowl of popcorn into the lounge, popping Beauty and the Beast into the DVD player before flopping down onto the couch next to her. The liquor and popcorn were an odd combination but he had a feeling that they were what she needed. Plus drinking out of a hip flask was just cool.

"So how does the crush on Marcus go?" he enquired passing the alcohol and taking a handful of popcorn.

She took a swig of scotch and rolled her eyes at him. "How do you know its that? I could be worried about my brother and Anya."

"You're not, he's old enough and smart enough to look after himself. And I've seen you mooning over Marcus."

He stole the hip flask back from her and took a sip himself. She drew her knees up under her chin and sighed.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Nah babe, only to someone who knows the both of you. Its my job to notice these things."

He waited for her to say something to break the silence, and when she didn't he continued.

"You're not the only one. He wants you, and he's shit-scared of hurting you. You have his attention, and his affection more than any other woman I've ever seen."

Sabeen swallowed and she felt tears behind her eyes.

"So I'm in love with the guy. I'm so fucking far out of my depth here."

Finn wrapped his arms around her and pulled her half onto his lap. She lay there in his arms and fought the tears back.

"What if it goes wrong and we end up hating each other and bound together like this forever? He's not going to let me just leave. I'm a pretty valuable addition to his pack."

Finn grinned "What if it goes right?"

He hugged her for another moment and let her go, blowing a raspberry on her cheek.

"Turn it up we're going to miss the song with all the plates and stuff by the candlestick man."

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers
12