A Cat Among Wolves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

"What the hell?! I patted you down twice today and didn't feel that thing!" He exclaimed following her into the hall.

Sabeen jumped up with the others and gave Marcus an impulsive kiss on the cheek before heading through to the pool where Grey and Michael had set up tables and drinks.

It was a late night with a bit of drinking, and everyone ended up in the - surprisingly deep - pool. Even Jess, who turned out to not be able to swim. She had been bumped in by mistake, and grabbed the first thing she could hold onto - that being Finn. He teased her by not going near the shallow end or sides, and even ended up giving her a few lessons on floating as the others began to turn in.

It was late by the time Sabeen and Marcus got upstairs. They stripped off their clothes and jumped straight into bed, still damp, and clung together until they had thawed out.

"Hey Marcus?" She whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I stole some chocolate syrup from the kitchen. Want dessert?" She asked cheekily.

Marcus sat up on his elbow and looked down at her. "Damn right I do kitty-cat."

***

He traced patterns over her body with the chocolate sauce and licked them off, sharing the treat by kissing her deeply. When he was done Sabeen rolled over, pinning him between her thighs and slowly sliding down his body. Marcus handed her a condom eagerly.

Sabeen licked the end of his cock, making him jump, before sliding the condom onto him and coating it with lube. She lay back on the pillows and opened her legs wide for him. He took in the sight. A barbarian queen, coated in chocolate, and spreading herself open for him. He couldn't have been happier.

Marcus nudged his cock against her entrance and entered slowly, savoring in the feel of her beneath him. Sabeen whimpered in his ear softly. He cupped her face in his hands, kissing her as he thrust deeply.

It all felt good, his hands holding her face, his tongue flicking against hers, the heat where they joined, and the stickiness where their bellies rubbed together in the chocolate. She slid a hand between his torso and hers and gave her clit an experimental flick. She groaned as her orgasm crept closer, and Marcus groaned above her as her walls tightened around him a fraction.

He lifted himself off here a little more as she touched herself, and thrust into her harder and deeper. She kept getting tighter and wetter, an awesome combination, and he had to keep a tight check on himself.

Luckily it didn't take too long until she was arching her body into his and crying out as she came. He felt another gush of wetness and let himself go. Marcus slammed into her body and pressed his face against her neck as he came with a grunt.

***

Sabeen sighed against him, sliding her hands over his back and holding him tight to her as he nibbled on her earlobe giving her goose bumps. Lying there panting and intertwined with each other felt like coming home.

"That was dirty. And fun. I'm going to write an awesome diary entry on that just as soon as I can hold a pen." Sabeen sighed.

"Mmm. That's a diary entry I want to read." Marcus joked, gently withdrawing from her.

He tossed the condom and its wrapper into the bin, and fished around in the drawer that Sabeen had nicknamed the 'naughty drawer' for a wet wipe. He took one for himself and used one to wipe down her body himself, making sure to get all the chocolate from her.

"Oh, I forgot. Finn grabbed these for me today..." She rolled out of bed and walked across the room to the light switch.

"Tadaah..."

Flicking off the light he saw that they had stuck hundreds of stars to the roof. He gaped a little and inspected the work. They'd gone the extra mile and put in the constellations, although he highly doubted that the dancing fairies above the desk, and the unicorn in the corner were entirely accurate.

"Wow. How the heck did you get Gabriel to agree to that?"

She grinned. "He'd only let me do it if I invented a constellation for him. Over above the lamp? Thats the great groovy leopard."

Marcus tugged her back into bed with him, and settled her on his chest whispering "Thank you" into her ear.

***

At exactly 4.50 am the next morning, after very little sleep Sabeen was awake. She lay for a few moments until she didn't think she could stay in bed any longer - even though she was bone tired. At 5.00 am she sat up and Marcus grabbed her, rolling her back under the covers and back against his body.

"Sleep Sabeen." He murmured.

And she did.

***

The End

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers
12