A Cat Has Nine Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers

The morning came sooner than she would have liked. Michelle opened her eyes and squinted against the light pouring through the cracks of her curtains. She turned over to try and go back to sleep, but as she did so, she was greeted by a new sensation; the tip of her cock rubbing against the sheets. Michelle was soon awake and quickly pulled back the covers. Her mind was very familiar with this by now, even if she wasn't in the same environment, her cock was as insatiable as ever. She slept naked most nights, preferring it to waking to find her pants either soaked in cum or torn by her massive erection.

Now, she was sitting in her new bed with her hands wrapped around her cock. Even after three years, Michelle still found herself occasionally disbelieving of her size, as she pulled her dick between her massive breasts. Eyeing the pre-cum that practically gushed from her tip, Michelle tilted her head slightly and took the immense girth into her mouth, her full lips acting as a lustful cushion of sorts. She leaned further forward, taking more of herself past her lips, moaning at the taste and sensation. As she put her incredible flexibility to use, Michelle brought her hands to her breasts, pushing them together to create a kind of pseudo hole around her cock. Her milk sprayed forth, the sprays dying down to run over her breasts and onto her cock.

Michelle had half of her prick in her mouth now, several inches invading her welcoming throat. As her pre gushed down her gullet, filling her stomach with its thick warmth, she continued to massage her breasts against her dick, moaning from the twin sensations flooding her body. She almost pitied everyone else, as they couldn't experience such pleasure. She continued to bend her body into itself, stuffing her cock deeper and deeper inside her drooling maw, spittle running down her chin to join the milk on her basketball sized tits. With her breasts beginning to mash against her thighs, Michelle moved her hands from them, moving down to run her nails across her scrotum, shuddering at the sensation, before reaching behind them to finger her pussy. Pleasure exploded just as she felt her taut sack meet her forehead.

Michelle had four fingers in her snatch. The near elastic hole easily stretching around them, while giving her pleasure equivalent to a supernova. Michelle's balls audibly gurgled and pulsed, before sending her cum rushing through her cock, the tip of which was firmly lodged in her pre filled stomach. Just a few weeks ago, Michelle had taken the liberty of seeing how much she could cum, plugging the ruined bathtub in her home to do so. The amount wasn't quite so great as to send her mind reeling, however her seed did manage to fill the tub past the halfway point. And now, she was eagerly awaiting that same amount to expand her stomach, to explode from her lips from the pressure, to saturate the bed with her scent. The first release was more than enough to fulfil her first desire, as her stomach expanded to the size of a soccer ball.

She moaned and cried out in ecstatic joy. The pleasure ebbed and flowed freely in time with her shots, each one inflating her stomach a bit more, even as it began to push back up her oesophagus, bathing her cock in its own release. Michelle felt wetness on her balls, her pussy squirting in time with her cock, while milk sprayed like fountains from her nipples, each stream powerful enough to hit the brand new chest of drawers, which sat more than six feet away. The cries as Michelle came only helped to prolong her orgasm, the muffled sounds turning to gurgles as cum gushed up her throat to pour from her lips. The scent of her three separate juices filled the air around her, the combined smell bringing her pleasure to greater heights.

Her stomach continued to expand, even as her body was coated in semen. She often half expected to feel it running through her guts, but it never did, something she assumed was because her body refused to give up any more cum. Michelle didn't care though, the bliss coursing through her very being, personified by her near screams of ecstasy and the literal ocean of cum pouring from her cock. Any worries she had from coming back was washed away with the possible dozens of spurts her cock had fed her, the expanding ball her stomach had become beginning to push her cock from her mouth, even though her orgasm showed no sign of ending. It wasn't long before she was forced to relinquish her pillar of masculinity, cum spraying like a fountain of thick white cream.

The spurts were still coming strong enough to actually reach the ceiling. Michelle looked up in time to be splattered with her own seed, several drops landing in her open mouth and joining the streams already coating her body. Sometimes she half expected this to be the reason her skin and hair were so perfect, that her cum naturally held chemicals or nutrients or whatever did the trick. Michelle had even expected it to the be the reason she was still growing, but that didn't stop her from drinking it, after all, bigger is better in her mind. She moved her hands from her still gushing cunt, bringing the soaked appendages to her still cumming cock, pumping it for all she was worth, increasing the fountain. Each spurt hit the ceiling powerfully, until, at long last, her climax began to wane.

As she neared the end of her rapturous pleasure, she aimed her cock around the room. It must have been instinctive, she later thought, as she doused the walls and the non-destructible furniture in her seed. Michelle's orgasm finally came to an end, the scent of her cum permeating the air completely and utterly, her powerful nose almost overwhelmed. Even so soon after her orgasm, Michelle felt her now semi-erect member pulse with arousal from the scent alone.

"Sorry, little guy. Gotta do some things before we can play again." Michelle said aloud, giggling at how childish it seemed, even so her cock almost seemed to listen, as it returned to its completely flaccid state. Michelle stood and stretched, feeling a drop of cum from her cock land on her foot. The carpet squelched beneath her feet, soaked as it was with her seed, the sensation of it was strange, but pleasant nonetheless. She relieved her bladder in the bathroom, clean and polished, the granite tiles even reflecting her face, and quickly went about changing clothes. Michelle put on her favourite shirt, even though it was too short for her torso, and pulled a pair of shorts on, the cloth loose enough for her balls and cock to hang comfortably, the bulge created very slight and easily missed by most. With that she opened her laptop and went about writing her résumé.

Almost all information given was fake. She was confident in the fake life she'd had made for herself, though she still embellished a few things, saying she had experience as a waitress and enjoyed the work. Michelle was confident she would get the job, assuming she got an interview and the interviewer was far from restrained. She glanced down at herself and grinned a little at the massive mounds atop her chest, seeing the hard nipples poking through the material. While she liked the shirt for how comfortable the fabric was, she knew it wasn't fit to be worn in public, at least not without looking like a slut, as it failed to cover the underside of her breasts, let alone her toned stomach. Even in her human state, it wasn't big enough to completely cover her torso.

Not long after sitting down, Michelle had finished her résumé. However, another problem presented itself; how would she print it? This was solved easily enough, since she knew there was a library nearby that let people print whatever they wanted, so long as it was appropriate of course. Given the success of yesterday, in that she had noticed no lustful looks from women, Michelle felt reasonably comfortable with going outside, at least briefly. She changed back to her human form and took off her shirt, which was still a little too revealing for her taste, at least in public, only then realising that she hadn't washed the cum from her body. Back in England, Michelle had grown used to the sensation of walking around her home with her clothes covered in dried cum, but that wouldn't do here. Especially since her semen appeared to possess a highly concentrated form of her pheromones.

She wasn't a hundred percent certain of this fact. She had only been around a couple of people on the one day she left without cleaning herself, and they didn't act too odd, though this was possibly due to their old age. Still, she was unwilling to risk exposing younger women to it, since she swore she could actually smell the pheromones coming from her seed. Michelle begrudgingly set foot into the shower and began cleaning herself, something that quickly led to a greater mess, as her hands cleared away the drying cum from her sensitive breasts. As soon as she was clean of her previous orgasm, her cock was hard as stone. Michelle didn't hold herself back and once more masturbated herself to fruition.

When she left the bathroom, it too was coated in her cum. The shower was clean, though only due to what it was being used for at the time, if not, then it too would have a new paint job. With her body clean of her cum, Michelle dressed as appropriately as was possible, pulling on her largest shirt and pants, the top only just big enough to meet her hips. She checked herself in a mirror, checking to make sure her bulge wasn't too visible and, after being satisfied that it wasn't, packed away her laptop and headed out. Almost like a running gag, Michelle bumped into the gorgeous woman upon opening the stairwell door.

"Wow, we've really gotta stop meeting like this." She said, laughing it off.

"Um, yeah... sorry, but could I, y'know, just squeeze by?" Michelle asked, nervously. She kept her eyes trained on the floor, struggling not to let this woman's image enter her mind.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah sure, sorry about that." She said and stood aside, waiting for Michelle to walk past. Michelle did so, however she felt something of an electric thrill shoot through her body as her arm brushed the woman's breast, feeling the erect nipple and... moisture. Was it sweat, Michelle thought, but a quick glance revealed the woman to have no sign of having exercised.

"Thanks." Michelle said and began to walk briskly down the stairs once more. Unwilling to further her own arousal, mild as it currently was, she didn't look back, as such she missed the woman staring after her.

"Damn, I thought I was more into guys, but that girl... why is she so familiar?" She asked herself aloud, but shrugged and headed back to her own apartment, opposite Michelle's, "Hey, David! Ready for some loving?" She called and shut the door.

Michelle was soon outside the apartment complex and breathing in the, surprisingly, fresh air. I've really gotta watch out for her, she thought, mind flashing back to the woman's gorgeous profile, before she could stop it. Michelle shook her head mentally and focused her mind on what needed to be done. With her focus back where it needed to be, Michelle began to make her way to the library. As she walked, she couldn't help glancing around nervously, even after yesterday's lack of incident. Her eyes caught those of many guys, all of whom had been staring in open desire, but looked away upon meeting her gaze. No women were looking her way for the moment, something that made Michelle relax a little.

It was only a short trek to the library. Everything is local here, she thought in mild amusement and entered. A quick talk with the librarian, another man to her relief, and she was soon printing out her résumé and on her way. Michelle couldn't held thinking how lucky she had been, to have only had to interact with one human female so far, and those exchanges had been brief. Maybe things will be fine after all, she thought just as the restaurant came into sight. Moments later she had entered and left, having handed in a copy of her résumé, now all she had to do was wait for a call. The day was young, the sun burning brightly behind light, fluffy looking clouds. Michelle grinned slightly as she already knew what she would be doing throughout the day.

Several hours later, Michelle laid back in her couch, naked and gasping. Her cat ears and tail twitched occasionally, as did the rest of her body, the aftermath of her numerous orgasms smouldering within her. Her cock hung limp between her spread thighs, dripping cum onto the already coated floor, while her pussy juices dried on her balls. She let out a low whistle of amazement, considering the fact she had just cum almost a dozen times within half as many hours.

"That's what I get for holding it in." She moaned, thinking that she had neglected to masturbate yesterday. Almost as if in a bid for justice, her cock began to flood with her blood again, Michelle swore she could even feel her balls refilling with semen in anticipation, "Damn, what's gotten into me?" She asked aloud, but didn't answer herself as her mind and body became preoccupied with achieving the highest level of bliss she possibly could. Not long after her thirteenth and fourteenth orgasms, she stumbled back into her bedroom and collapsed on the bed, even her superhuman body overwhelmed by the near continuous orgasms. Michelle slept soundly, even with her cum drying on nearly every wall of her apartment.

The next morning, she awoke to a phone call. It perplexed her for a moment, her mind sluggish from her sleep, but she soon realised where she was and quickly moved from her bed, grabbing her phone and answering the call with a breathless:

"Hello?" It was the restaurant, they wanted her to come in for an interview. Michelle kept her composure and took mental notes of what they told her, before hanging up, "Yes! Haha, normal life here I come." She cheered victoriously, only to be reminded of how wrong her last statement had been, as she walked out of her bedroom, and was immediately by the strong scent of her semen. Guess I overdid it, she thought, but shrugged and went about fixing herself a small breakfast. The fridge still had some fish, and she was more than capable of supplying her own beverage.

The morning went by slowly, with Michelle lounging about and waiting for the time to go by. The interview was at 1:30PM, and yet it was only ten o'clock. Of course, Michelle was soon preoccupied as her bored mind turned to the woman she had run into so often. She pictured her, clothes slowly coming undone and falling to the ground, gradually revealing every flawless inch of her body, her fake breasts sitting high on her chest with the nipples erect and waiting for Michelle to suckle on them. The catgirl was soon stroking her erect cock, all the while imaging the woman on her knees, begging for cum. It didn't take long before Michelle unleashed her seed, once again coating the carpet in her cum.

With her cock sated for now, Michelle's mind turned once more to the woman, or rather the woman's face. It was so familiar, but Michelle couldn't place it. The catgirl racked her brain for a corresponding name, but none seemed to pop up. Sighing in defeat, Michelle decided she would go and shower, almost having forgotten the dried and fresh cum on her body. It saddened her to have to wash it away, her seed looked no naughty on her basketball sized mammaries, mixing with her milk to make a delightful sight. Of course, she knew the risks her cum brought, and so she was washed it off reluctantly. I can always make more, she thought.

Time continued to pass slowly. Michelle mentally reprimanded herself for not buying a tv or even a book, something she grown to enjoy during her time in England, considering the fact her home had no tv, though she had found a bookcase of old books that had remained in remarkable condition. Whenever she wasn't masturbating, working or hunting, Michelle chose to read. She had even come across a few that had actually distracted her from all sexual desire, at least for an hour or so. She fished around in her backpack, hoping she had packed one, but sighed in disappointment upon finding none. She checked the time on her phone, seeing it was only 11:45AM. Michelle sighed and decided she may as well go out and browse for a tv.

Michelle turned back to her human state and dressed as appropriately as she could. Once she was ready, she was out of her apartment and opening the door to the stairs. To her partial relief, the woman wasn't in the stairwell. However, there was a sense of disappointment as well, since she wanted to know who they were, if only to put her own mind at ease. Michelle soon walked the streets again, heading for the local RadioShack. Inside she immediately went to the television department and began her search.

"Hello there." Said a voice that was becoming more and more familiar. Michelle looked down the aisle to see the woman walking towards her.

"Oh, hi. What're you doing here?" Michelle asked, looking away quickly.

"I work here part-time. It's not easy sometimes getting gigs in a small town like this." They answered. Despite herself, Michelle was interested and continued the conversation.

"Oh, you're a musician?" The woman chuckled, the sound somewhat condescending, but also light and carefree.

"Oh, no. I'm a model. What about you, what do you do?" She asked.

"Um, I don't have a job yet, I've got a-" Before Michelle could finish, she was cut off.

"Really? If that's the case, you should drop by my agency. They're always looking for smaller girls with nice bodies, really helps accentuate their, uh, assets." The woman offered. For a second, Michelle was tempted to say yes, but she quickly caught herself, knowing if she worked as a model, chances are two things would happen; one, her cock would be seen, and two; she would definitely end up fucking the other models. As she thought about it, Michelle felt herself growing flustered, arousal sparking within her.

"Um, no, sorry. I've got an interview, which," Michelle checked her phone, "I really need to get to. Bye." She said and all but ran away. The woman placed her hands on her hips and pouted like a child, until her eyes brightened with a realisation: I don't even know her name, she thought, guess I've gotta take this slow.

Once Michelle arrived at the restaurant, the time was 12:05PM. She sighed, but decided it would be better to wait rather than risk going back to the store. She stepped in and told an employee what she was there for. They directed her to a back door, with a sign reading; Manager's Office. She knocked and entered upon receiving an answer.

"Hello? I'm here for an interview." She said, stepping in and closing the door behind.

"Okay, what's your name?"

"Elizabeth Prince." She answered, giving the name on her fake ID as naturally as she would give her birth name.

"Your interview's not for another hour." He said, "Although, I've got nothing lined up for a while, so, if it's all the same with you, we can do it now." The manager hadn't raised his head, but he did so just before saying the last five words, his eyes widening at the sight of Michelle. Michelle looked him up and down, noting his physical fitness and greying beard, his eyes were a light blue and appeared kind. Michelle felt at ease very soon, even though she was fully aware of his eyes undressing her as she took her seat.

"That would be fine by me, thanks. Um, do you mind if I undo a button or two? It's a bit hot in here." Michelle had worn her only button up shirt, one that was oversized and had been thrown in when she was packing three years, no doubt belonging to her father. Even though it was several sizes too big, the shirt only just reached her groin area. The manager was clearly eager for her to do so and agreed. Michelle barely held in a smile, thinking how easy men were to manipulate now. The interview proceeded as any other wood, except with Michelle adjusting her position every now and then to better improve the view of her braless breasts. She felt no shame, nor arousal from doing this, it was like the manager were a pet watching its owner undress.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers