A Cat Has Nine Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers

Eventually, the process was over and Michelle was allowed to leave. The manager appeared to think she might go a little further, but instead she simply left, although she did lean forward to give him the perfect view of her cleavage as she thanked him for his time. The look on his face told her everything she needed to know. Too easy, Michelle thought as she walked back to her apartment. She was certain many women who heard what she did, would be angered by how she sexualised herself for an advantage, but to her it didn't matter. She wasn't human anymore, so the same morals didn't completely apply to her.

Either way, the job seemed to be in her grasp, even if it meant being ogled by her manager every day. Michelle felt proud of herself, for having taken her first real step towards a 'normal' life. She even felt comfortable as she walked up the stairs once again, as the path became familiar to her as did the door to her apartment. Michelle was grinning slightly in quiet joy, until she was greeted by an all too familiar voice.

"Look at that, we're neighbours." Said the woman from behind Michelle, who had been so absorbed in her happiness, that her hearing had failed to pick up her footsteps. Michelle turned and saw the woman standing in the doorway of the apartment opposite Michelle's.

"Yeah. Good to know." Michelle said the last part under her breath, so softly that the other woman didn't hear her.

"Oh, I never introduced myself did I? Call me Madi." Madi said, extending an hand towards Michelle.

"Um, sure... Nice to meet you, Madi, I'm Elizabeth. You can call me Liz if you want." Michelle replied, shaking the proffered hand. The moment their skin touched, the cat girl felt a chill run down her spine, heading straight to her crotch, her blood already beginning to heat up and force her cock to a near semi-erect state. Michelle let go immediately and excused herself, opening and closing her door in a single, fast move. Madi looked at the door in shock, but didn't think too hard on the strangeness of the exchange, since her pussy suddenly felt painfully empty. She entered her own apartment and tackled her current boyfriend.

Several hours later, Michelle awoke from her nap. Well, it wasn't so much a nap, so much as passing out from too many orgasms.

"What the hell's going on?" She moaned aloud and stood, her body still exhausted from her prolonged stay on cloud nine. Even her tail was hardly moving, barely swaying to help with her balance as she walked to her bed. As before, she collapsed atop the mattress and fell asleep even as the sounds of several drips met her ears, along with the passionate cries of a couple having sex. Michelle's sensitive ears knew it was Madi, but even so, she was soon welcomed into the arms of unconsciousness. As often seemed to be the case, the morning came too soon accompanied by a loud ringing from Michelle's phone.

Fortunately, she'd had the presence of mind to bring it to her bedroom and was able to reach out to answer.

"Uh, hello?" She groaned, not even opening her eyes.

"Hello, Elizabeth Prince?" A vaguely familiar voice asked from the other side.

"Yeah, that's me." Michelle asked, even tired she wasn't about to screw up.

"We're calling to inform you that you've got the job." Michelle perked up immediately, realising that this was the manager.

"Really? Awesome, thank you so much." She gushed, voice no longer a somewhat coherent groan and now an excited, if controlled, yelling.

"Can you come in tomorrow to get your uniform fitted, and then, if there's time, perhaps you would like to consider it your first day?" The manager said, his tone of voice clearly saying he was eager for the uniform fitting, but Michelle didn't care.

"Yes, of course. What time?"

"9:00AM okay with you?"

"Yes. I'll see you then." She said and hung up, "Haha, yes! My first job." She all but cried, moving to the floor and jumping excitedly, forgetting about her strength and hitting her head on the ceiling. The pain was immediate and brought her back down to earth, "Oh, yeah... super strength." She muttered aloud and stood, rubbing her head. As she rose, she only just noticed the massive erection she sported. Michelle grinned lewdly and sat back down, all pain swept away in the wave of her lust. Not long after she started, Michelle was coated in her cum once again, adding to the dozen or so dried layers on her skin. With her cock settled, she went about preparing breakfast, using the last of the complimentary fish.

After that, Michelle opened her laptop and made an order online for her groceries. Having plenty of money to waste, she happily selected the same day delivery option. With that done, she found herself lounging around, occasionally masturbating when her cock became restless. At times her mind would go to Madi, and the fact that such a hot woman lived so close, of course whenever her thoughts went there, Michelle was quickly preoccupied by a lustful orgasm, prolonged by her mental image of Madi. The woman kneeling before her, mouth open and hands cupped under her chin, eyes begging for cum despite the massive belly she already sported. Michelle didn't stop herself this time, and let the lustful thoughts run free, the resulting orgasms sending her into unconsciousness yet again. She awoke quickly however, and was surprised that she didn't feel tired at all.

The day continued to pass by lazily. Even as the sun hit its peak, something Michelle was surprised since she had assumed her 'nap' would have lasted longer than half an hour. Guess, I'll try my luck again, she decided and cleaned herself of her cum, dressing and heading out. To her surprise, she was greeted by Madi.

"Hi." Michelle greeted her as she walked to the stairs.

"Hey there, heading out? Where to?" Madi asked, locking her door and catching up to Michelle.

"Well, I was gonna, um, check out the gym." Michelle lied, having intended to go to the RadioShack again, but she guessed Madi would be all too eager to join her.

"Really? Sweet, I was heading down there myself. A girl's gotta stay in shape, right?" Madi said and giggled lightly. Michelle quickly realised what may happen should she follow up on the lie, and quickly pretended to check her phone.

"Oh, sorry. I actually can't. I've gotta run a few errands." Michelle said, her tone genuinely displeased, even if she was relieved to be able to get away from Madi, who pouted jokingly before breaking a large smile, showing off her perfect, white teeth.

"Aww, maybe next time then?" Michelle nodded and the two walked down the stairs, Madi glancing at Michelle frequently. Michelle herself was struggling to keep control of herself, trying to focus on any and thoughts that would turn her off, anything besides the gorgeous woman walking beside her.

"You know," Madi began, shocking Michelle from her concentration, "You seem really familiar, did you used to live here?"

"N-no. I only moved down from England a few days ago; I lived in Florida before that." Michelle lied, stuttering only slightly from her surprise.

"Huh? Guess you've just got one of those faces. Oh, here's where I get off, see ya later." Madi said and opened a door, labelled 'gym'. How did I never notice that, Michelle thought to herself, but continued as normal, now able to focus better with such a woman no longer walking beside her.

Just as the sun began to set, Michelle was walking back up the stairs with a large tv in her arms. AS always, the stairwell was empty, which made it easy for Michelle, as she let her body grow to its proper state. When she reached the end, she turned back to her human state and opened the door, humming to herself as she carried the large television. Of course, she was met by Madi once again. What is this, a running gag in a sitcom? She asked herself in silence.

"Sorry, about that." Madi said and stepped aside, allowing Michelle to move the tv through the doorway. Madi's eyes widened at seeing Michelle, "Did you carry that all the way up here?" She asked, noting the lack of sweat or even exasperated breathing.

"No, of course not. I had a few guys help me with the first few flights." Michelle lied, doing so as naturally one breathes.

"Oh, yeah, of course. Still, though, it can't be light. Need a hand?" Madi offered, her tone and expression clearly eager to help.

"Um, no, I'll be alright." Michelle decided, "Thanks though." She added and lifted the tv box back up to carry to her apartment.

"Alright then, bye." Madi said in parting.

"Bye." Michelle said as she opened her door. It wasn't until she was inside and the door was locked, that she breathed a sigh of relief. She looked down, not at the tv box, but her obvious erection, "What the hell was that? She smelled... like sex." Michelle gasped, pulling her shorts down to expose her already drooling prick to the air. It had been a miracle that Michelle hadn't jumped the woman, given the scent emanated from Madi's entire body, like a pussy in heat. Michelle stroked her long shaft, bringing it to her lips and taking the head into her mouth, her hips beginning to thrust on instinct as she slid down to the floor. Her cock soon entered her throat, swiftly followed by her oesophagus, before she resembled a ball as the head popped into her stomach. Damn, this always feels so fucking good, Michelle thought as she began to thrust into herself as best she could. The tv was forgotten and later coated in cum as Michelle came like a fire hose once more.

After recovering from her lapse in control, Michelle went about setting up her new tv. It wasn't easy, seeing as how the box was coated from top to bottom in her cum, the scent often forcing Michelle to hold her breath, as it was still fresh unlike the dried seed spread around her apartment. It only just came to her mind, that she had been there for a little over two days and already she had experienced dozens of orgasms, all by her own hand of course. Must be that Madi woman, Michelle thought as she placed the tv atop a complimentary tv stand she had failed to notice before. The apartment building had satellite tv built in, with all channels open to any who were willing to pay a little extra. Michelle soon had it all set up and sat back on her couch, turning on the first television she'd owned in three years.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long for her to find the channels had nothing of interest to her. Even in seclusion, she had heard some things about popular tv shows, like The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, South Park and so on, but those had failed to capture her interest three years ago and they did so now. It wasn't because they were bad, far from it, but Michelle had never been one to sit down and watch tv very often. The only reason she bought the tv was out of nostalgic want, the saying 'you don't know what you've got, until it's gone' coming to her mind, but even now that was void as she flicked lazily through the hundreds of channels. Michelle only just noticed the pure darkness outside and that the time was past eleven. She switched off the tv and went to her bedroom, intent on being well rested for tomorrow.

The next day, Michelle was in the staff room of the restaurant, awaiting her uniform. She was tense, keeping her eyes trained on the tables and floor, as her co-workers chattered around her, a horrifying majority of which were young woman, all with well worked bodies and lush curves. In the back of her mind, Michelle thought of how the manager was clearly a pervert, and that it showed in the selection process, as very few of the women talked about anything besides boys and sex. Michelle kept her mind away from them, trying to keep her focus on the day ahead of her, thinking of how many people like these she would no doubt encounter and have to resist. When the manager entered the room he was holding her new uniform, a standard shirt and apron with the restaurant logo on it. He walked up to Michelle and whistled for everyone's attention.

"Everyone, this is Elizabeth Prince. She's the new staff member I told you about. I trust you'll help her out and make sure she feels welcome." Michelle glanced around as he spoke, noticing all the eyes on her, and looking away for fear of the lust she may see.

"Sure."

"Of course."

"Welcome to the family, Liz." Many of them said in greeting, their voices warm and welcoming, not even a hint of lust. Michelle looked at them all, on alert should she need to turn away, but that wasn't necessary. They all looked at her normally, smiling and even waving.

"Th-thank you." She stuttered in surprise. Ever since coming back she had noticed nothing out of the ordinary, like her body was no longer pumping out pheromones, or at least they weren't anywhere near as potent as before. With that, Michelle went to the changing room and got dressed, thankful for the apron, as the pants supplied were tight and made her cock bulge obviously through the material, however the apron made it harder for the eye to see, unless someone was looking carefully of course. When she was ready, Michelle was soon put to work.

It gradually became therapeutic. At first she was concerned about what may happen; would someone see her secret, would her pheromones suddenly spike? However those were laid to rest, as no one paid attention to her, aside from the fact that her clothing was tight around her bust and rear. As she quickly got into the swing of things, Michelle found she moved on a type of autopilot, taking orders, making small bits of chit chat, and simply doing her job. As she did so, Michelle couldn't help but think how moving back had worked: her pheromones must have been thrown out of whack by the sudden change in environment, that or the air here broke them down until they had no effect. Either way, Michelle was glad to have a chance at a normal life.

"Hey there, Liz." Michelle froze on her way to a table, upon both seeing who occupied it, and hearing their voice.

"Hi, Madi. What can I get you?" Michelle asked, trying to maintain a semblance of professionalism on her first day.

"That shirt looks good on you, really shows off your breasts, even if its way too concealing." Madi said, as if not hearing her. Michelle blushed as she struggled to not to ask if Madi would like to see them.

"Th-thanks, are you going to order?" Madi pouted but ordered all the same, thanking Michelle for her time. As she walked back to the kitchen to call in the order, Michelle noticed the looks she was getting, all of which were filled with lust and from women. Fortunately, they seemed confused by the sudden shift in their bodily desires and didn't act upon it. Michelle did her job before saying she was taking a short break, and rushed to the staff restrooms. Even she could smell them, her pheromones, as potent as the stench of rotten eggs, a horrible comparison, but as good as any other. Michelle felt her pants growing painfully tight.

She was certain that it wouldn't go down until she made it go down. Michelle tried to flood her mind with her go to boner killers, however they were constantly interrupted by images of her female co-workers all kneeling before her, lips on her cock as they made way for Madi to take her prize. Michelle shook her head, even as her hands pulled down her pants and began to stroke her hardening cock, the burgeoning flesh already approaching its full two feet. Her mind continued to flood with images of Madi, seeing her stripping sensuously, cupping her fake tits and bringing them to her lips, sucking on the always erect nipples. Michelle couldn't resist and didn't fight the thoughts, moaning lowly as pre-cum began to run down her length, occasionally dripping to the tiled floor. Fortunately, her mind retained some form of sense, as she stripped off her shirt, feeling a familiar pressure of her ears and tail growing. Michelle leaned against the door to the restroom as her lust took over.

Just as she was nearing her climax, a sudden knock on the door made her freeze.

"Hello? Is someone in there? Could you open the door please? Sorry, but the girl's room was full and I can't hold it in." Michelle almost came despite herself, Madi's voice muffled but still clear as day to Michelle's ears, the voice added itself to her fantasy, her mental projection of Madi now begging for the catgirl's cum. Michelle couldn't hold back and felt her balls clench as cum raced up her length. The pleasure was too great, as the first massive rope of cum escaped her dick, a cry of pleasure joined it. All strength left Michelle's body as her orgasm seemed to use it to fuel her orgasm.

"Are you okay? I'm coming in!" Madi all but yelled in worry. It was fortunate that the staff restrooms were separated from the main building, and thus sound didn't travel very far. Michelle, her mind overwhelmed by lust even as her orgasm continued to spray forth, moved away from the door, letting Madi stumble inside, "Hey, you okay? I heard a... a scream." Madi trailed as her eyes fell upon a staggering sight before her. Michelle was on her knees, hands at her front, where a massive cock was visible, the head of which pumped out what looked to be gallons of cum, the unending river spreading across the floor. Madi, in a daze, reached back and shut the door, locking it as she did so.

"So it is you." She whispered, moving to kneel beside Michelle, who looked at her through lust glazed eyes. Her ears and tail twitched from the pleasure rocking through her body. Madi reached out and stroked them, her touch light and careful, as if she were touching a priceless artefact. Michelle didn't register the words, caught up in her pleasure as she continued to stroke her cock, adding to the ever growing ocean of cum. Madi knelt there in silence, watching Michelle's dick as the load began to dwindle, until the orgasm came to an end, by which point the entire floor was hidden beneath an inch thick layer of semen.

"Oh, god..." Michelle groaned in despair, her lust receding and giving way to her senses, "I can't believe this. It was going so good." Madi placed a hand on Michelle's shoulder, the light grip comforting and bringing the catgirl's attention to the woman.

"Don't worry about it. I haven't told anyone in three years, and I don't intend to now." Madi said, smiling happily at Michelle.

"Haven't told anyone in three years?" Michelle repeated, her brow furrowing in confusion until she realised who it was she was talking to, "Madison Lee?" She asked, eyes going wide in disbelief when Madison nodded.

"Glad you remember me, Mistress." Michelle couldn't take it, her mind was overwhelmed, any need to get off was forgotten as she passed out, willingly falling to the abyss of unconsciousness.

Michelle groaned as she awoke and sat up in her bed. She looked around, noting the now familiar walls of her apartment. It had all been a dream, she thought, and laughed to herself.

"What's so funny, Mistress?" Asked a voice Michelle knew all to well, from both reality and her dream. She turned to the doorway to see Madison standing there, naked as the day she was born. Michelle, unable to help herself, looked her up and down, taking in the large increase to Madison's bust, the orbs still perfectly rounded and perky, though they subtlety sagged, while the nipples were indeed erect, their size in proportion to her breasts. Madison's waist was still Barbie doll thin, while her waspish hips flared magnificently. Michelle was certain her ass was larger as well.

"How did this happen?" Michelle asked herself and let her head fall forward.

"How did what happen?" Madison asked, walking to and sitting beside Michelle on the bed.

"N-nothing," Michelle said, and tried to think of what to do next. As she contemplated leaving again, Madison suddenly knelt forward and pulled away the covers, revealing Michelle's own naked body, "What the hell?"

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,819 Followers