A Cat Has Nine Wives Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to leave, Mistress. I can tell now; you need to be sated, to have someone you can fuck and unleash all your lust on. I can be that someone... if you'll let me." Madison said, leaning further forward until her face was inches from Michelle's, who looked at her in mixed shock and undisguised desire. She wanted to say no, to leave forever and live out a life in seclusion, but something stopped her. Michelle felt calm wash over her, as she placed looked in Madison's eyes. The lust and adoration they held as clear as day. Michelle took a deep breath through her nose, the scent of Madison's arousal registering quickly, and would have overwhelmed Michelle were she younger. She didn't know where the next words came from, but they felt right.

"You want to be my mate?" Michelle asked, using an animal term, but one that felt perfectly normal for her to say.

"Of course. I want to be yours, mind, body and spirit." Madison replied, no hesitation in her voice.

"Then you'll follow my every desire, even if I were to take more for my mates?" Michelle asked, watching Madison's eyes for any sign of reluctance, but saw none as she answered.

"That sounds amazing, Mistress. I'd love to be a part of your harem." Madison answered, her tone genuine and the increase in her arousal obvious to Michelle.

"Good," Michelle took hold of Madison's face in one hand, her grip gentle but possessive, "Then let's get started." Even as Michelle spoke, her mind was in chaos, as she struggled to come to terms with what she, herself, was thinking. Did she want a harem? No, she hadn't even wanted a mate to begin with, but... a harem of women who loved her and were willing to do anything for her. Michelle physically shuddered in want at the thought, even as she made a promise to herself; the woman all had to be willing, to love her for her. Madison would be the only exception to this. With her mind settled and her lust beginning to rage once more, Michelle's cock began to rise.

Madison felt it pressing against her. The object of her every fantasy for the past three years now within her reach, and there was nothing, besides Michelle, that would stop her from fulfilling her dreams. Madison quickly took hold of the hardening flesh, feeling it filling in her hands, the fingers being forced further away as its girth grew to the same as that of a 2 litre bottle of cola. The veins, thick as Madison's pinkie finger, throbbed powerful as blood continued to fill the pillar of masculinity, bringing it to its full glory. Madison gazed upon the tip in hunger before looking to her mistress, or rather, her mate.

Michelle grinned lustfully and nodded, her smile widening at the excited look in Madison's eyes. The girl promptly positioned herself so that the cock stood in front of her, the shaft rising from Michelle's crotch, between Madison's breasts, the orbs firm, yet soft as Madison let her tongue loll out to run over the head. She ran it across the slit, tasting the building pre-cum and moaning at the taste, now attempting to bath as much as she could in her spit, while using her hands to press her breasts together, her saliva beginning to drip down onto them, created a pseudo pussy for Michelle's magnificent cock. The catgirl let out a low moan of appreciation, spurring Madison to go further.

Madison opened her mouth wide, before leaning down and taking the first massive inch of Michelle's cock. The pure female moans vibrated through her chest, causing her breasts to quiver around Michelle's dick, sending additional waves of pleasure through the catgirl, as she began to light thrust her hips into the air, seeking only further stimulation. Madison was all too eager to assist, as she forced her head down further, gagging lightly as she took the entire head into her mouth, the tip now constantly spurting pre-cum almost directly into her throat. Michelle's moans became louder, Madison's own joined her as she pleasured her mistress. Michelle gave a sudden, forceful thrust, finally entering Madison's tight throat.

The catgirl could hardly believe the difference. She had been deepthroating herself for years at that point, and yet it was so similar and different to be in someone else's throat. Madison swallowed around Michelle's slowly deepening shaft, feeling it stretching her oesophagus. She eventually reached her own breasts and moved herself accordingly, now on her hands and knees to gradually feed the cock into herself. Madison breathed deeply through her nose, struggling to do so as Michelle's cock perfectly plugged her airways, but continued to do so, the overwhelming scent of Michelle's musk flooding her mind with an all consuming desire. As she breathed, her breasts bounced from the shuddering inhalations, causing her to feel the distinct bulge of her mistress's cock through her skin. Madison felt her floodgates open as she came from simply knowing this fact.

Michelle placed a hand on Madison's head, gently urging her down further and further. The catgirl was nearing her own release, her moans of encouragement, and sudden thrusts of delight sending her clear intent to cum inside Madison's stomach, something that only urged the woman to go further. Madison only moaned and swallowed as best she could, doing all she was able to given her position, as a hand moved to Michelle's balls, feeling how each orb completely overflowed her hand, the smooth scrotum taut around the burgeoning balls. As Madison caressed them, she felt her mind flooding with a desire to bury her face in them, however it was overwhelmed by her need to have her stomach penetrated. Michelle's moans rose higher and higher as her balls were tended to.

Madison knew her mistress was close, as was she. Her previous orgasm had only faded, but now it rose once more, promising a greater release than before. Madison knew her pleasure should be second to her mistress's, as such she reached behind Michelle's balls, finding the rarely used pussy they almost seemed to protect. Michelle felt this and, as three of Madison's long, slender fingers penetrated her underused cunt, she felt her orgasm begin. Cum raced up her turgid length, the girth increasing in response, as the veins pulsed so powerfully, one might be able to see them through Madison's skin. Just as her mate finally penetrated her stomach, Michelle's release was unleashed. Madison's eyes widened as her belly was flooded with warm.

She cast her eyes down, seeing some of Michelle's shaft that had yet to enter her. Madison steeled her resolve, even as her pleasure rose like a crescendo, however it never reached a peak, her mind and body both stopping it until she did her duty. Madison, with long, forceful moan, pushed herself as far down as she could, finally bringing the last few into her body, the head now pressing against the walls of her stomach, as it flooded with semen. The second Madison reached her goal, her body was rocked by an orgasm that exceeded all others she had experienced in the past three years. Michelle's hands gripped her head tight, keeping her where she was, even as cum began to rise up her oesophagus, entering her airways and spurting from her nose in thin rivulets. Madison knew her mistress would never hurt her.

Michelle's orgasm was unlike any she had ever experienced. Madison's belly began to press against the bed, even as cum leaked from her mouth and nostrils, the amount so great and Michelle's cock so thick that only thin streams could escape. Michelle felt flesh against her legs, soft and squishy, like a waterbed. She knew it was Madison's stomach, but an instinct told her everything would be fine, and, as she was now, Michelle trusted her instincts with her life. Her orgasm continued, Madison expanding all the while, even as she came repeatedly, her juices staining the already cum soaked bed. Just as her stomach threatened to grow off the sides, Michelle's orgasm began to dwindle, eventually becoming little more than a constant dripping. Madison realised this and pulled away.

As she did so, cum gushed from her stomach. Michelle's cock, having acted as plug, now stood as erect as ever, even as it was doused in its own seed. Madison raised her hands to her mouth, trying to keep in, but the flow wouldn't stop, her stomach gradually receding from the edges of the bed. Once Michelle's cock was coated in several layers, as was most of her lower body, the flow finally stopped, leaving Madison's stomach only slightly pudgy and and rivers of cum still flowing from the sides of her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress." She apologised, voice gargled from the cum still in her throat. Madison leaned and began to lick the cum from Michelle's cock, trying to swallow it down, but failing from the sheer amount of cum already in her stomach.

"Don't worry about it, and... do you have to call me 'Mistress'? I said we're mates, not master and slave." Michelle said, only slightly out of breath.

"Well... I don't feel right, otherwise. I think that's one reason why I thought you were so familiar: it didn't feel right to call anything else." Madison explained, her throat clearing up as she managed to get all the cum she could into her stomach.

"Did any of the others do this?" Michelle asked, all the while standing as she prepared for the next act. Madison answered as she moved in almost perfect synchronicity with her mistress.

"Well, Amanda did for a while. We'd talk and refer to you as our mistress, but, after a while she got over it. As far as I know, none of the others had any problems." This caught Michelle's attention and she stopped moving, her crotch trained at Madison's rear.

"Madison, I want to try something quickly." Michelle said, causing Madison too look back in surprise. A short while later, Madison was drinking her mistress's cum once more, only this time it came from her pussy. As she did so, her mind flooded with need, a need to obey, to follow her mistress's every word.

"How do you feel?" Michelle gasped, trying to control her breathing after such an orgasm.

"Like I'd follow you to hell and back." Madison asked, no hint of a joke in her voice. She leaned her head against Michelle's thigh, breathing deeply through her nose to take in the overwhelming scent of her mistress's cum.

"Did you feel that way before?" Michelle asked, stroking her mate's, or rather, her servant's hair.

"Yes and no. It was like I knew I'd do anything for you, but I wouldn't let myself die just because you told me to." Madison answered, almost as if she were under a truth serum.

"But now, if I were to ask to you lay down in the road and let a truck drive over you, would you do it?" Michelle questioned, curious to see the response.

"Without question." Madison stated. Michelle heard no sign that she was lying, no change in pulse or quickening of her breath. Good to know, she thought. With her curiosity sated, and now armed with new knowledge of how dangerous her body was, Michelle stood. Her cock had remained hard as ever, as if knowing a willing female was nearby.

"Alright then... on your hands and knees." Michelle ordered, which Madison followed almost before she had finished. Michelle leaned down and studied Madison's pussy, the lips swollen and dripping with her arousal. As if in response to Michelle's proximity, Madison spontaneously came, spraying her juices into Michelle's open mouth, the sudden spurt having caught of guard. I bet I could touch her and she'd cum again, Michelle thought and did just that. She placed a hand on Madison's too firm butt cheek, feeling the woman fall to her stomach as a new, much more powerful orgasm rocked her body. Michelle could hardly imagine what she'd be like with the catgirl's cock inside her. Madison soon recovered however and returned to her position, looking back and silently begging for Michelle's dick.

I could get used to this, Michelle thought as she grasped her cock in one hand. She kept the other on Madison's cheek, gently kneading it as she did so, feeling how her fingers barely sunk into the flesh. Michelle lined her tip to Madison's pussy, running the head along the moist entrance, mixing her juices with the drying cum, before giving a push. Again, Madison came as hard as ever, simply from the entrance of Michelle's cock into her cunt, spreading her lips taut around its girth, even as her juices gushed forth to douse the shaft yet to enter her. Michelle held still for a moment, allowing Madison to come down, only to thrust forward once she had done so, sending the lust addled woman spiralling into a world of bliss. As more of her cock was enveloped, Michelle stopped holding back and continued to push onward.

At just shy of half her length, Michelle was met by resistance. She grunted, uncaring what it was, only knowing that it was in her way. Madison moaned in both discomfort and ecstasy, only to cry out as the barrier was forced through, Michelle's cock thrusting forth to smash against the walls of Madison's womb. Michelle realised what she had done, that she was inside Madison's uterus, however the thought only made her desire burn ever brighter. She pulled out all until only her head remained inside, only to thrust forward with all the force her hips could muster, sending several inches extra into Madison's cumming pussy, the juices from which were already pooling on the bed. Michelle cried out in joy as she repeated the process, settling into a rhythm until she had hilted inside Madison. Even so, she continued to thrust.

Michelle alternated her pace. She would move at a snail's pace, making Madison moan in constant pleasure, only to speed up and force her into a reality shattering orgasm, time and time again. Madison was still conscious, her desire to accept everything her mistress gave her overwhelming the creeping darkness. Even so, her body was limp, her legs only staying in place from locking into such a position, while her bountiful tits mashed against the bed, the orbs being pushed against her chin as she drooled spit and cum. Michelle paid her no mind, now completely enthralled with her own pleasure, Madison's being only a bi-product. As Michelle continued to hilt inside, she felt an all too familiar pressure building.

Madison felt the subtle shift in her mistress's thrusts. The pace increasing ever so slightly with every move, while the shaft pulsed and the veins throbbed, actually visible through the skin of Madison's stomach, bulging as it was from the sheer magnitude of Michelle's cock. Madison's orgasms began to fade into one another, the pleasure always there, rising greater and greater, only spiking never ceasing. As Michelle's hilted inside her, paused, then thrust again, repeating the process, Madison knew the time was near. She summoned her will and placed a hand on her stomach, feeling her mistress's cock through it. The added stimulation was too much for Michelle, as she hilted for the final time in Madison.

Her orgasm poured through her cock, moving like a bullet through a gun, as it gushed into Madison's waiting womb. If Michelle had x-ray vision, she would have seen how thick her cum was, the sperm count no doubt beyond that of an entire countries men, all from that single spurt alone. Even without the vision, she was certain that, on the assumption she produced sperm as men do, Madison was pregnant, even if today was a safe day. The thought entered Michelle's mind, her instincts flaring as her body tensed, actually increasing the force of her climax. The need was all consuming, even as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her, through it all the desire to breed reigned supreme. Michelle looked down when she noticed movement out from her peripheral vision.

Madison's womb, as with her stomach, was inflating rapidly. Michelle's cock plugged her pussy so tightly that the paste like fluid had no way to go, even so Madison was cumming without end, her cunt squeezing almost rhythmically in an attempt to coax more of Michelle's seed to fill her. In little to no time, Madison was beginning to rise, her lower torso becoming a perfect orb of nothing but cum. Michelle watched with rapt attention, her own pleasure still raging strong, as Madison's rear became level with Michelle's breasts, which gushed milk in her pleasure, something that had failed to register earlier. Madison was soon above them.

Michelle felt her cock begin to exit Madison's pussy. The catgirl acted quickly and pushed Madison further onto the bed, climbing atop it to keep level. Fortunately, by the time her mate's womb was level with her chin, Michelle's orgasm had come to an end, her cock beginning to soften as a sign of its satisfaction. Michelle remembered what had happened earlier and quickly moved aside, expecting a flood of cum to spray forth, however only a small river escaped, and even that dwindled in time. Michelle placed a hand on Madison's belly in surprise and gave it a small push, but nothing more came out. Michelle, curious as to what had happened, moved behind her mate and fed her fingers into the still gaping cunt, her fist soon entered, followed by her arm, until she reached the end of Madison's pussy. Michelle could feel her cervix and gave a sharp push against it, but found no purchase, almost as if it were made of iron. So it sealed to keep my cum inside, Michelle thought in joyous amusement.

She rolled Madison onto her back, seeing the woman was unconscious.

"You just rest now, we'll do more tomorrow." Michelle whispered and pulled Madison to the pillows, laying beside her and already feeling sleep beginning to creep at the edges of her subconscious. Just as Michelle was about to fall unconscious, she felt something moving. Madison's belly was pressed against her, but now it wasn't. Sitting up, Michelle watched in surprise as Madison's inflated womb began to shrink rapidly, until she looked to only be six months gone, rather than overdue with oversized octuplets. This is gonna be interesting, Michelle thought and laid back down to sleep.