A Catian's Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Felicia..." He murmured back, his voice going soft. She smiled at him expectantly, her lips mouthing the word, Yes? She leaned to within a hair's breadth of his face. "You're sitting on my workload."

She huffed, leaning back off the table and standing up. Her voice was quiet and restrained, "I'm sorry for disturbing you, Mr. Koller. Have a good evening."

Jon laughed, "If you're going to be so sombre, at least try to make it more believable."

"You're an awful Diplomat, Jon." She said, swerving her body around so her back was to him. She turned and stuck her tongue out at him from over her shoulder, "I'll be in the villa if you need a chess partner later."

"-Or a bed warmer." He muttered under his breath as she left the room. The Catian was relentless. When Jon took his job as one of the NAA's diplomatic representatives to the beings from beyond the stars, he had been informed of their people's... 'unique' sex drives. After all the dramatics of the Catian exploration ship Sachmis nearly colliding with the big blue planet, it seemed natural that the governments of Humanity would establish a long-term relationship with their cosmic benefactors.

Jon had been fascinated by the tales of the Catian Engineering Officer Raina and her efforts to save the Sachmis with the help of Humanity's combined space programs. Such advanced yet human-like creatures, whose blessing of technology had catapulted Human civilization centuries forward were beyond a passing curiosity... he just hadn't been expecting such overt attractiveness to boot.

They were all gorgeous, this little pryde that had settled into his villa on the outskirts of the Catian capital. Apparently they were... not sisters, per se. Though the term was probably the closest one could come to classifying their connection. They were not directly related - or at least, a pryde did not require them to be blood relatives to be involved.

But they were closer than mere friends, or even the patchwork connection of the few remaining tribes that Jon knew of, back on Earth. It was a bond that he had come to admire in his Catian hosts as they'd gleefully settled in alongside him in his secluded Embassy. Jon had been expecting to feel quite lonely during his stay, as one of the handful of humans living on an alien planet, but between fending off Felicia's forward advances and fielding her Pryde-mates incessant questions about Earth and its inhabitants, he could barely find a moment's peace.

The Catians were, in turn, supremely interested in Jon. The five women who made up Felicia's pryde ceaselessly pursued him and his person like a pack of rabid lionesses. They stole his home movies and watched them without his permission; they devoured what Earth cuisine he'd brought with him, commenting incessantly to Jon's face at the amazing deliciousness of his planet's food; Felicia had even recently had the gall to ask him if he had any human 'porn' available for her to watch.

"You've got too many horror movies." She'd pouted to him once, criticizing his collection of films that he'd brought from home in a vain attempt to cling to some sort of normalcy in all the madness. "Nothing but blood and death! Where's the male nudity? Where's the sexy screwing I've heard so much about?"

"There's more to our planet than the porn-" He began, but she cut him off.

"Is it true that you humans have gangbang stuff? Like, multiple guys, with one girl at once?" The eager look in Felicia's eyes made Jon want to laugh. He struggled to keep his composure in the face of her flagrant enthusiasm. "Also, what's 'inter-race-shall?'"

"And just how in the world did you hear that term?" Jon asked, taken aback by the extent of the redhead's pornographic knowledge.

"We were briefed." Felicia said, puffing out her chest in pride. "The Catian first-contact teams did a thorough investigation of Human culture, which they forwarded to the homeworld government, who then told us when we were hired to help you."

"...Then how do you not know what 'interacial' means?" Jon said. Felicia scrunched her nose.

"The teams said it had something to do with... skin pigmentation?" She shook her head, "I don't get it. Why watch sex for the coloration? It's the genitals I'm after."

"Thats kind of the point of-" Jon had to stop himself from getting into an in-depth explanation of the ins and outs of kinks with an alien. "Look, just keep your noses out of my movies, okay? I didn't bring any porn with me. Besides, I'm not sure that kind of 'inter-species interaction' is all that conducive to better relations with our people, do you?"

Felicia had laughed at him. It was one of his first days on the planet, and he was still getting used to her people's idiosyncrasies. "You don't know Catians very well, do you Mister Ambassador?"

Now that he was six months into his stay on the planet, Jon was no longer under such naive illusions. The Catians were sex-crazed... at least, from a Human standpoint. He might have said they liked to breed like bunnies, but even bunnies knew when to take a break. Felicia's touches, caresses and innuendos had only increased in fervor and frequency the longer she'd been around him.

Perhaps it was just a strange form of friendliness; a sort of 'congenial welcome' from a people unused to humanity's more prudish nature. Whatever the reason, Felicia never missed an opportunity to tease him for his supposed fastidiousness. She bent over too far to reach for her tools, wiggled her rear when he walked in on her working on his car, bounced with exaggerated glee at his thanks for fixing the compound's derelict air conditioning.

She made sure that her breasts bobbed in mesmerizing movements as she gazed at him, fluttering her eyelashes. She twisted her hips in a sexual manner, stuck her ass out like a shelf and leaned close to him whenever he was near, always hovering just on the edge of acceptability. It was like a game to her; even though Jon was doing his level best not to play.

The first rule of diplomacy was impartiality, and it would be hard for Jon to remain unbiased in the face of Catian statesmanship if he was simultaneously engaging in extracurricular affairs with the sultry felines.

That was why he resisted, why he ignored her jabs and let her call him a prude. It wasn't that he wasn't interested - he was far more interested than he cared to admit - but now was hardly the time to be engaged in romantic affairs when there were more than enough affairs of state to attend to. Speaking of which...

Jon reached over and tapped the button to the intercom. The holo image of an older Catian female swam into view. "Zanari? I'm available now."

The image of Zanari smiled. "Excellent. I'll be right there, Jon."

He nodded at her, flicking the button once more as the image dimmed to nothing. While he waited for the Catian Ambassador to arrive, he pulled out the latest casualty reports of the Talassian Plague on Earth. His lips curved downwards as he looked at the numbers: still high, but far, far lower than they'd been at the height of the epidemic, just before the Catians had arrived on Earth. Jon let out a low sigh, shaking his head back and forth as Zanari entered the room.

The hiss of the door to his office opening was the first indication of his counterpart's arrival. Jon glanced up from his papers, a warm smile spreading across his face as he saw her enter. She swept into the room, seeming to almost glide across the floor.

Zanari was a bit older than Felicia, elegant and matronly where her sister was fiery and seductive. Her long, purple hair was done up into a conservative ponytail. Her body language was calm, collected and poised. She was dressed in traditional Catian stateswoman robes: a multifaceted and intricately designed web of interlocking patterns of purple, yellow and green that covered her shoulders and legs like a ballroom gown. It made every step of her Catian feet seem like a graceful movement, her back arching and her purple eyes shining as she entered. She looked for all the world as if she were in the midst of a stately dinner party.

She halted at the foot of Jon's desk, just behind the guest chairs. She clasped her hands in front of her.

"Mister Ambassador." She said. "It is a pleasure to speak with you again."

Jon waved her off, "Oh, don't pull that line with me, 'Madame Ambassador.' You and I are far beyond empty pleasantries at this point." He smiled, gesturing for the chair in front of her. "Please, sit Zanari."

She smiled politely and compiled, settling into her seat as Jon shuffled his papers around, mostly to look busy. The two stared at one another.

"You called on surprisingly short notice, Jon." Zanari said, sounding uncertain. "Was there something your government wished to inform me about? I was not expecting another meeting so soon after our last one."

"No, I doubt that you were." He said, sitting back in his chair as he steepled his fingers. "-But neither was I expecting to have to juggle the logistics of a dozen medical transports heading to my nation's only functional starport." Jon caught sight of a slight smirk building on Zanari's face, which she attempted to hide behind her hand. "...Something on your mind, 'Madame Ambassador?'"

"How fortunate that the aid you requested arrived so soon, Jon." She said in an innocent tone.

"You're a hell of an operator, I'll give you that." Jon replied, chuckling. "I didn't really expect you to make such waves in your own government over this."

Zanari smirked. "You mentioned the Talassian Plague disproportionately affecting your nation's population several times to me in the past. I felt that this was an easy means of improving relations between our two species."

"Part of my species, at least." Jon said, allowing an uncharacteristically honest grin to spread across his face. "You realize that the EU and the PAC will both be displeased with this. They'll want concessions from your government to balance it out."

"-Then it's a shame that your Planet's delegation refused to deal with the Catian Republic as a single body." Zanari replied. "I can only speak for the nation I treat with... and the Ambassador whom I live with."

"For the record: I still think it's an odd custom." Jon said.

Zanari shrugged in her overly formal manner. "Catians value close proximity in negotiations. It helps to... remove the formality of things."

"Well, you and your pryde have certainly accomplished that, at least." Jon said, folding his hands together. "Well, the North American Alliance - and I in particular - thank you. From the bottom of our hearts. This could not have been an easy thing for you to pull off."

Zanari smiled, reaching across the table to put a comforting hand atop his own. "The Plague is a terrible thing, Jon. You and your people have suffered enough." She kept her hand upon his for a moment longer than was necessary.

"We have." Jon agreed, remembering the past for a brief, emotional moment. He began to feel uncomfortable as an awkward silence ensued. "-Felicia was in here a minute ago." He said, changing the subject. "She was quite... forward with me."

Zanari smirked, removing her hand from Jon's and sitting back in her chair. "Oh. Was she, now? And how did you respond to her?"

"Professionally." Jon said in a flat tone. Zanari let out a low giggle.

"I apologize on my pryde-sister's behalf. Felicia is..."

"Insatiable?" Jon offered.

"Curious." Zanari finished for him. "You are the first Human any of us have ever met, and she is very much intrigued by you."

"I've been here for six months already." Jon complained, "I would have thought her 'curiosity' would have sputtered out by now."

"Then perhaps you should not indulge her flirtations." Zanari said, shrugging. "At this point, she sees it as a game you two play."

"I wish she'd stop." Jon said in a halfhearted tone, "It's hard enough juggling an entire planet's problems, isolated as I am at this villa. With her around I barely get any rest at all!"

Zanari didn't bother trying to hide the smile this time. "...I wonder how serious you are about wanting her to stop."

Jon rolled his eyes. "Don't you start with me!"

"If you wish, I can have a talk with her." Zanari said, a gleam entering her eye.

Jon let out an expulsion of breath. "This. This right here is why you people are a nightmare to negotiate with."

Zanari put a hand to her chest. "Mister Ambassador! I take umbrage at the very idea!"

Jon chuckled. "Consummate Diplomat to the last." He waved her off, "There's no need to stay; this was not meant to be an official meeting or anything. I just wanted to thank you for the extra effort you put in, getting us those supplies. My country sorely needed it."

"Humans and Catians are neighbors now, Jon." Zanari said, standing to her feet in a single, elegant movement. "Moreover: we are friends. If your people need help, then we are happy to provide."

"Don't tell the EU or the PAC that fact." Jon joked, "They'll take you for all you're worth."

"Hm." Zanari said, tilting her chin, "You know, that doesn't sound so bad... so long as it's the right person doing it." She held his eyes for a long moment.

"Go on." Jon said, waving her off, "Before you start giving me flashbacks of Felicia."

"Perish the thought!" Zanari said, chuckling as she headed for the door.

"Zanari." Jon called out, and the Catian paused at the door. "Thank you."

She smiled and nodded, slinking through the door in her elegant manner. There was a certain, sultry symmetry to her footsteps. Even Zanari, as prim and proper as she was, could not help but add an extra sway to her footsteps. She - like the rest of her pryde - seemed hell bent on making Jon's life as a Diplomat as difficult as possible.

As he finished off what little paperwork he had at the end of the day, Jon caught himself thinking more and more about Felicia and her silly outfit. I thought you of all people would appreciate its... assets, Jon. She'd said, flashing him those eyes she got when she was thinking of something dangerous.

"Maybe I do." He said to no one in particular, a noticeable stiffness in his groin as he adjusted his pants. "Maybe I do."

Setting his papers down with a sigh and an uncomfortable shift of his hips, Jon stood up and left his office, heading down the long hall of his villa to his large bedchamber. He was lucky none of the ladies of the pryde saw him as he moved down the hall. He was just about done with frisky felines and their predilection for nabbing his attention at all conceivable hours of the night.

He entered the master bedroom of the villa, a spacious interior set a ways away from the Catian's shared living quarters on the opposite side of the house. The king-size bed in his room had a wide canopy around it, with red, silken covers encircling the exterior. Jon plopped down upon it, stretching back against the kryll-feather mattress and letting out a groan.

"Lonely, sailor?" Whispered a voice to his right.

She perched herself across his bedspread like the world's greatest showman. Her hip was arched, her bare legs laid out in alluring synchronicity as the tip of her tail twirled behind her. Her yellow eyes held to his, the narrow slits widening as they took in the scope of her chosen prey. She lounged upon his bed, her careless posture nonetheless displaying her conspicuous presence in the room.

The Human diplomat stared for a moment at his unexpected bed partner. "...Can I help you?" He asked, breaking the silence.

Felicia smirked, "Maybe." She shifted position next to him, taking care to display her long legs as she made a point to stretch to her fullest extent. She was still wearing the maid's outfit. "Mmmh! Whatcha doing?"

"Getting the hell off my bed." Jon said in a testy tone; he stood up off the covers, turning to face the crouching Catian. "Like you should be doing. Off you louse!"


Far from heeding his directive, the 'maid' reclined against the mattress. She planted her head in a dainty way upon his favorite pillow and folded her arms behind her head. "...Why?"

"Don't get cute, Felicia." Jon said, tugging at the hem of his collar as he slowly unbuttoned his dark suit jacket. "You shouldn't be in here."

Her eyes lit up as a mischievous smirk spread across her face. "You think I'm cute."

"Oh for the love of-" Jon had to turn his back on her to hide the smile that built upon his face.


Felicia sat up on the bed, her chest pumping outwards as she lifted her spine in a feminine curl. Her shock of red hair fell like silk curtains behind her head. "What's wrong with me being in your bed?"

Jon snorted, "Besides the potential for an intergalactic incident?" He tossed his jacket onto the nearby dresser, undoing the cuffs on his white dress shirt. "The fact that it's mine, and I was the one who was intending to sleep on it."

Felicia's eyebrow rose. "You call having sex an 'intergalactic incident?' Is that a weird Human saying?" The dangerous smile never left her face.

"It's about to be." Jon said, maintaining eye contact with her. "...What are you doing here, Felicia?"

To her credit, she managed to keep the almost-innocent tone in her voice without wavering. "What's it look like I'm doing?"

He let out an exasperated huff. "Not respecting people's personal space, for one."

Felicia let out a laugh. Jon watched the twist of her long tail as she flashed her fangs at him. "You keep referring to that thing: 'personal space.' It doesn't exist; it's just another one of your weird human abstractions."

"Tell that to the walls of this master bedroom." Jon responded, gesturing around him. "By that logic, why bother having any rooms at all?"

"Why do you think my pryde-sisters and I all sleep in the same bed?" She fired back. She seemed to be taking particular glee in goading him. "If I had my way, you and I wouldn't need any walls."

Jon let out a chuckle despite himself. "Come on Felicia, what's up? You've never gone so far over the line like this with me, before."

The Catian tilted her head, "What do you mean? Isn't it obvious why I'm here?"

John let out an exasperated sigh. "It is. Painfully so; that's why you need to get out of here before one of your sisters catches us, and thinks something is really going on between us."

"What's wrong with that? We'd just be having sex." She shrugged, her bare shoulders shifting the red covers. "Heck, give me ten minutes, I'm sure I could get one of them in here with us."

Jon had to pinch his forehead to work out the frustrating knot that built in his brain. "That is so not the point, I don't even know where to begin."

"How about we begin with a blowjob?" Felicia said, that dangerous smile crossing her lips once more. "Something tells me you'd enjoy one from a Catian." Jon had to suppress a laugh when Felicia flashed her fangs once more.

"All right," he said, undoing his belt. He noticed Felicia's eyes were drawn to where his hands were fiddling with the buckle. "You've had your fun, now scram. I need a nap."

But Felicia didn't move. "No, I haven't had my fun. That's the whole point, Jon." She pulled herself up off the bed, crawling towards him on hands and knees. She pursed her lips, her eyes lidding low. Her ears pulled back behind her head. "...Why don't you come into bed with me?" She breathed.

Jon knew in that moment that he was in a very dangerous situation. "Felicia, you know that I can't."

"Why?"

A nervous thrill ran up Jon's spine. "Because I'm-!" He had to stop himself, take a breath and slow his heartbeat. "Because I am a diplomatic representative to your people. I represent my nation as its voice on this planet."