A Catian's Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could disarm him with just her yellow eyes. "Why does that matter?"

It was like explaining flying to a fish. Jon's heart began to pump a bit quicker; there was a strange heat in the room. "Because as a diplomat, I need to be impartial when dealing with your people."

Felicia nodded her head in agreement. "I completely agree, I just don't get what that has to do with us. I'm not the Catian government."

You sure negotiate like them. Jon thought. "No, but you are a Catian."

"And?"

"And... a-and that complicates things!" Jon said, throwing up his hands. "I'm here on Catia for more than just a sightseeing tour; it's neither right nor proper for me to get involved with the people I'm trying to establish a working relationship with. I need to maintain a professional environment while I'm here. To say nothing of the fact that we-" He trailed off, holding back from pointing out their respective species.


Felicia tilted her head, "Am I just a 'work relationship?'"

"What? No! I- ugh..." Jon let out a heavy sigh. "It's not that, but I can't just-"

"Am I not attractive to you?" She asked, sounding genuine in the question.

Jon just barely managed to contain the urge to laugh. She was pushing all his buttons like the precise keystrokes of a master pianist. He could feel the heat in his face rising, the fluttering nervousness building in his stomach. "You know as well as I do that that's not true. You're beautiful, Felicia, I just-"

"Then... why haven't you asked me?" Her voice was soft, her face searching as she blushed, her shoulders sinking lower as she adopted a submissive body posture. "I waited for you to make a move. I tried dropping hints and showing off, but... you've never taken the bait."

"It's not that simple for Earthlings, Felicia." Jon said, his breath coming out heavier than he intended. He felt stifling in his dress shirt. "I can't... Humans don't just mate with every person we see."

"Why not?" She said, planting her bum against the mattress as her hand reached out to brazenly feel his chest. "Someone like you, Jon..." Her fingers traced the muscles on his core. "You could have half the women on Catia!"

"I don't want that." He said, his eyes lidding as he saw the hungry way she looked at him.

"Then... what do you want?" She replied. He didn't answer. They passed a few moments in silence, the only sound coming from the alternating sounds of their breathing. Jon felt her fingers trail slowly downward-

Knock knock knock.

Jon practically jumped out of his skin at the hesitant knocking at the door.

"Who is it?" Jon called out.

"Mr. Koller, it's Sereana." The low-toned voice of one of Felicia's sisters said through the door. "Did Felicia talk to you? We were going to get some groceries and wondered if you-"

"I spoke with him, Sirri." Felicia said, ignoring the pleading look Jon gave for her to keep silent. "He said he didn't want anything."

There was a long pause at the door. "Um... okay?" The Sereana said, "Are you two- uh... alright in there?"

"Perfect." Felicia said, standing up off the bed and taking Jon's chin in hand, turning him back to face her eye to eye. He could feel her perky breasts pressing against his chest. "Don't wait up, yeah? I think Jon and I will stick around here for a bit."

"Okay..." The voice said, sounding somewhat put off. "Well try not to make too much of a mess, okay Fel? You know how much Rikka hates having to change the bed sheets every morning."

"Duly noted!" She called out, turning to Jon and making a twirling motion with her index finger near her temple, her face contorting in mockery of her pryde-sister's words. "Now where were we?" She said, a feline smile curled onto her face. "I had a question for you."

"You have me at something of a disadvantage." Jon replied, casting a wry glance down at his stomach as her hands began to unbutton his shirt from the bottom. He batted her hands away, but she merely took him by his wrists and brought them to her waspish waist.

"When we were briefed on Raina's reports of your species, she said..." Felicia blushed, "She said you Humans had stamina in all the right places. A lot more than Catians do. Is that true?"

"How should I know?" Jon said, laughing. "I haven't slept with a Catian."

"The experiment is on, then." Felicia replied, sticking her tongue out at him. They swayed back-and-forth, in tune to one another's movements. "Why won't you let me kiss you? I promise I won't bite... deeply."

Jon, having long since lost his dignity, smiled back at her. He squeezed her hips. "No one's stopping you, Felicia. You invited yourself into my private room."

"Only because you won't just take me, and be done with it!" She protested, pressing herself tight against him, her chest squishing into him. Her hands went about his cheeks, her crimson hair trickling down her face, giving her a wild appearance. Her long, red cat ears were pointed directly at him, like searchlights in the darkness. There was a determined look in her eyes. "You... you realize I can't just fuck you, right?"

Jon couldn't help but smile at the absurdity of the situation. "Then what do you call this?" He said, looking back at her. The two paced in an almost circle as her back came to the door and his to the bed.

"Seduction, you ceaseless tease!" She growled, "I can't... Catian women can't make the first move on men! If you don't want to do it, that's your choice! I can't force you to, no matter how much I want to!" She shook her head, seeming to be frustrated at his intransigence. "I'm at my wits end with this! Do you want me to do a little song and dance?" Her thumb stroked his cheek. "If you want me, you just have to ask."

"Do you want me?" He said, his face growing serious.

"Yes, you dolt! Why do you think I've been teasing you like this, this whole time?" She let go of his face, her hands running down his shoulders as she squirmed in his grasp.

"That's not what I asked." He said. "There's a difference between wanting to have some fun, and..." his hand shifted slowly up her spine. "If I am going to cross this bridge, I don't want to just 'have fun' with you, Felicia."

She let out a low sigh. "I know, Jon." She whispered, breathing deeply through her nose. "You're more than just that. I like it when you smile at me, when we all sit together on the couch and watch one of your silly movies." She stroked his stubble. "You make me happier than I ever would have thought an alien could. Living with you and the rest of the Pryde is just so... easy."

She took a shuddering breath. "You- your scent is like wildfire in my belly. I can't get it out of my head, even when you leave the villa I can smell you on your clothes, on your sheets. I..." her face reddened. "Every time I'm near you I get so wet, thinking about your arms wrapped around me." Jon's hands circled to grasp her bare biceps. The warm connection of him caressing her skin caused the Catian to shudder. Finally breaking the taboo of touch, she placed her palms around each of his arms in turn.

"I picture your broad shoulders circling me, covering me with your warmth and your smell. I imagine your muscles pressed against my skin as you have sex with me in every way I can think of. I've gone to sleep each night for the last month touching myself, dreaming about what I'd do if I could just get at you-"

Jon leaned forward, placing his mouth atop her own and stifling her words. Her fingers tightened on his body as she pulled herself against him, her bare skin and ripe breasts rubbing against his shirt. He pulled back from the kiss, watching her blush, her mouth opening as she gulped in air. "You only have to ask..." She murmured, her voice dropping in pitch to the weak sound of an echo.

"Would you-" Jon began, and Felicia pounced on him, planting a barrage of kisses on his face as she threw herself against his frame and knocked him flat on his back upon the bed. In moments her hands were tugging on his shirt, all but ripping the obstructing apparel off as she straddled him at the waist. She bent herself over Jon, keeping as much of her half-naked body pressed to him as she could. Her breasts were like warm globes against him, her nipples causing a wonderful friction as they dragged across his bare chest.

Jon's hands slithered up her spine, pulling the Catian tighter to him as he felt the warmth of her skin and the shiver that clutched her as he touched her. Felicia held his head in her hands, lowering again and again to kiss and lick his face and lips. She frenched him deeply, her red hair falling onto his face as she gave him a taste of herself on his tongue. She smelled like lavender.

Her eyes peeked open and she stared down at him, her pupils visibly dilating as she tried to take the whole of him within her visual spectrum. Jon let out a low chuckle in his mouth. Their tongues intertwined as he got his first sense of a Catian's kissing prowess. She was damn good at it.

Felicia sucked upon his lower lip and nibbled upon it, her furry tail thrashing about in a chaotic blast of energy as its owner finally let loose the full extent of her desire. Jon's fingers tickled the back of her neck, running through the burst of red that was her hair before taking one of her cat's ears between his thumb and forefinger, scratching at it affectionately and causing its owner to let out a low moan into his mouth.

"Mmmph." She articulated, continuing her kissing but showing every sign of being focused on his touch. His other hand drifted down the small of her back to grope at her fat ass, which squeezed between his fingers with a pleasing, cushion-like action. His fingers hooked into her skirt and pulled it down her waistline. She facilitated the undressing, kicking off her clothes once it reached her ankles and resuming her kiss. She was down now to just her yellow panties.

Jon had to take her face and purposefully pull her off of him to gain the breathing room to laugh. "God, Felicia, do you ever let up? I can barely breathe, Kitten." Her eyes were lidded, her mouth open as she panted. She couldn't seem to remove herself too far away from his face, her own complexion a deep, erotic red. A warm smile grew upon the Catian's face.

"Kitten... " She said, "The- the briefing said that was the creature we resembled most on Earth, right? Cats? And a kitten is-" She blushed even more fiercely than before. "It's a pet name."

"Do you like it?" He said, his hands circling her rear and grasping at the thick, spankable skin he found there. Her panties molded to his touch, his fingers sinking beneath the seam line to grope her bare ass. She nodded, letting out a small gasp as his fingers played her body like an instrument.

"Ahn! I l- love it!" She groaned, her hips shifting up and down across his crotch as she teased his thickness with the warm weight of her barely-concealed sex. She shifted her hips against him as he simulated a slow thrust against her rear, their dry-humping slowly increasing in tempo as the two gasped against one another. "Huhnnn!" She let loose another cry, her back arching as she orgasmed from the mere feel of him. "I've wanted this... for so long, Jon."

"What have you wanted?" He whispered up at her, "Say it out loud."

"I would love to be your pet." She said immediately.

Jon laughed at her playful smile. "Be serious, Kitten."

"I've been trying to chase you into my clutches since the day we met. Everything I've done has been about trying to get you here, in my arms." Her fingers trailed up his arm, circling against the soft fabric of his dress shirt. "I want this, and I want you to take it." She planted her hands on his chest, lifting herself shakily above him as she continued her outercourse against him, the miniscule fabric of her panties providing the only separation between the searing heat of their genitals.

Jon leaned up and licked at her exposed breast, taking a nipple into his mouth and suckling it as she continued to speak, her voice thick with yearning. "I want you to do me. Whatever picture, whatever fantasy runs through your head - I'm yours, Jon. Just... promise me, the next time I annoy you in your office," She gave a trembling smile, "-that I can break in your new desk with you."

Jon laughed, running his fingers through her hair as she gasped. He unlatched his mouth from her mammary, licking the nipple and eliciting another sexual coo from the Catian's lips. "Well, under those terms, I guess I can promise that, Felicia." He said. She put her fingers through his hair, pulling him against her breast again as he licked and nipped at her boobs. Felicia moaned, sliding backwards out of his reach as she planted herself belly-down at his crotch.

Her face and his were now separated by the towering monolith of his meat, obscuring her animalistic smile as she took his length within her hand and began to stroke. Her legs bent at the knee, curling up and back against the rear of her thighs, toying in the air as she flexed her butt and curved her back this way and that.

"Hmm..." She said, inspecting her prize. "My very own Liger Tree"

Jon smirked. "I'm not quite a mile tall."

The Catian's smile grew dangerous. "...You sure about that?" They both laughed. Felicia fluttered her eyelashes. "Mmm, this fella sure seems happy to see me!" Her fingers worked him up and down, simulating her effective cleaning method for crankshafts by polishing his penis.

Her fingers were a blur of movement as she began to jack him off with nimble and dexterous attention. Precum built up at the top and she dipped an eager finger in it, smudging the slit and covering his head in a wet, slick filament of sexual fluids. Her handjob grew in speed and frequency as the friction disappeared.

"I want to taste you, Jon." She said, her amber eyes shining with lust.

Jon moaned and twisted in her grip, his eyes playing off across her as she breathed on his manhood. Extending her tongue, Felicia licked him from the seam of his testicles up along the scrotumnal tissue to the base of his shaft. Turning her head at a sharper angle, she removed her hand from his prick and licked him up his shaft, her tongue wrapping around him as best as she could as she tried to taste him with her entire muscle.

She giggled. "You're sensitive!" The Catian flashed her fangs again. "...Worried I might take a bite?"

"I..." Jon gasped, his stomach contracting from the sensation, "I don't think you're that kind of meat eater."

Felicia let out a contented purr. "No." She said, kissing his shaft as she retained eye contact, "Not like that, at least."

When she reached the top where the shaft met the mushrooming head she lapped at the base, her teasing licks dangling around the edge of his head as she circled the ring of his cockhead. She took his base by the hand, pulling his dick towards her so she had a more proper angle for sucking. At last she pulled back, planting a tender kiss atop his head, her tongue working wildly against his slit as she tried to suck the very seed of life from his urethra.

"God, Felicia," Jon groaned, sitting up again as he put a hand atop her head. His fingers ran through her hair, caressed her left ear, which pulled back behind her head as he did it, giving him a better angle with which to scratch the back of it. She moaned with him in her mouth as he did, her body tensing at his touch.

She pulled back again, looking at him with a sultry gleam in her eye. "You taste as good as you smell." She said, planting her nose at his head and inhaling deeply. "I want... I want you to use me." She pulled at his penis yet again, her fingers making loud schlicking sounds as she jerked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, not realizing at first that she was talking dirty.

"Whenever you get this pent up again, I want you to come to me." She licked his shaft, kissing him sloppily halfway down his length. "You can have me during work." She mashed her lips against his base, "You can pull me away mid-conversation with my pryde-sisters." She pressed her face deep against his balls, licking and sucking each one into her mouth in turn, like juicy grapes. "You can fuck me raw and send me on my way with your cum leaking from my body! I want you, Jon."

Felicia hummed in her throat, a strange vibration that sent shockwaves of pleasure up Jon's spine. She seemed intent to devour his dick, her lips pulling more and more of him till she finally bottomed out at the base of his shaft, her nose bumping against his stomach as she took a deep inhale. Apparently she lacked a gag-reflex. Her eyes opened to meet his as she planted herself at his shaft, making his manhood disappear like it was some sort of extended trick of Catian magic.

He took her face in his hands, beginning to lift and lower her onto his rod as she continued to hum, making a beautiful dichotomy between her tight throat and warm mouth and the length of his cock appeared and disappeared behind her lips. She bobbed her slender neck as he worked her, her head lifting and lowering as she made small gulping sounds, her breath coming in heavy inhales and exhales from her nose.

Felicia's lips dragged across the veiny cock, leaving saliva glistening on his exposed skin as he used her face like a vacuum. For her part, the Catian looked like she was in bliss, her tongue waggling beneath his shaft and providing extra saliva to slather onto him.

Jon felt a pressure build in his nethers, his prostate tightening as he felt his cock begin to thicken from the intense oral that Felicia was administering to his groin. Grabbing her by the back of her head he shoved her down to his base, cramming himself as deep as he could go as he felt his vein bulge with the load of cum he planned to deposit somewhere around her lower intestine.

He burst within her, her throat bobbing as she swallowed the spurts that blasted past her tonsils and down into her gullet. "Felicia..." He said, staring down into her eyes as he came. The corners of her mouth curved as she stared at him fondly with her yellow cat's eyes. The fact that he knew she was taking his seed as she did so made him cum all the harder.

He held her tight against his stomach, feeling the subtle touch of her nose against him and the slow tickle of her breath as she effortlessly deepthroated him while still managing to breathe. As his ejaculation began to finally abate, Jon stroked her face, her lips jilling against his base as she slowly tried to milk him of the last drops of sperm.

He was just as hard when she began to pull off of him as he'd been when she'd begun, his thickness retreating from her mouth with all the reluctance of two lovers embracing at last over their mutual affection. He popped out of her mouth with a loud smack of her lips, his cock coated in her saliva and the aftertaste of his seed. The Catian looked up shyly with a face as red as her hair.

"Yum." She murmured, seeming to almost purr at the act. Her tail was swishing like an excited snake as she sat at his feet, her smile blooming out across her face. "You lasted for so long! And you were really tasty, to boot."

"Longer than Catian men?" Jon asked, panting but honestly curious. She nodded. "I think your experiment was a success then, Kitten."

"We've barely begun." Felicia replied, leaning up and slinking to her hands and knees again. She moved up to roughly where her chest was level with his before turning the whole of her body around, sticking her rear in his face as she stretched her body forward, leaning her front half to the ground and extending her arms in front of her like a lounging cat. She kept her back arched, her ass in his face as she wiggled her bum. "Now it's my turn."