A Catian's Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia was not about to stand on formality. Not with Jon in the room.

Wet, aroused, eager to receive some of the same loving she'd been giving to her newfound mate, she jammed her rear into Jon's face, wiggling it around to give him a good taste of her pussy.

Jon obliged, peeling her panties off her waist, pulling the clinging fabric with cloying slowness down her thighs. There was a noticeable wet spot where her pussy lay, her crotch exposed to the open air he saw drops of moisture drip seductively from her lower lips. Jon kissed her cunt, tasting Catian juices as he frenched her body, her back arching still further as she tried to shove the whole of his tongue into her slit.

"Ooooh!" Felicia cried shivering in place as he hugged her rear to him, "Y-your tongue is s-so rough!" She cast a glance behind her, her red snow-cap tail twirling in the air as it thrashed about. "Don't stop!"

He didn't; he couldn't, her scent was in his nose now, a heavenly fragrance that smelled almost of sweet cherries. His tongue probed her innards, coating his face in syrupy fluids as he planted his nose against her twitching tailhole. Her body was a furnace, her skin a searing softness that he wished to sink deep into. Pulling his tongue free from her slit, Jon ran it up along the length of her labia, gently tasting her tang before sliding up her perineum, licking at the sweat that built up between her twat and her asshole. His wet tongue licked along the outside of her anus, rimming her Catian rear with a teasing touch that made the Catgirl shiver.


"W-woah!" She groaned, her knees shaking from the tonguing. "Wh-where do you think you're going with that, sailor?"

"To your ass." He said, as if stating the obvious. He gripped great handfuls of her jiggling bottom as he pulled her body to him, slathering her arse with his love as he groped, licked and touched her every way he could think of. The helpless girl squirmed and cried out in his grasp, a squirt of love spraying from her vagina as he began to focus his attentions against her other orifice.

"It's... it's naughty!" She moaned, sounding not at all perturbed by the idea.

"It's gorgeous," He replied, his breath hot and heavy against her crotch. Felicia buried her face into her pillow, the redness of her cheeks betraying her utter enjoyment of his every bit of granted pleasure. Jon slid a pair of his fingers into her snatch, working her insides as he continued to lick at her asshole. "You've got a cute butt, Felicia." He said, taking a soft bite against one of her jiggling cheeks and spanking the other. The Catian let out a tortured squeal.

"Jon!" She cried out, her back thrashing as she struggled to keep her ass in the air. "Uuuuhn! Jon!" She screamed, her tail pointing upwards like a call to heaven as her ears pulled back against her head in total submission to his probing tongue. Her vaginal walls clamped down on his fingers as she squirted another lightning-fast orgasm onto him, her girlish fluids mixing with his spit as he moistened her tail hole.

Her yellow eyes fluttered as she twitched, her bubble butt clenching around his mouth as her muscles pulled taut. Instead of slowing down, Jon switched places, his tongue diving back down to her pussy as he used his slick fingers to thumb her licked hole above. He sank himself down to the knuckle within her rear, the girl's hips twisting as she tried to absorb as much of him as she could. His tongue dove deep into her vaginal folds, his mouth frenching her sodden box as she cried and came again. This time, the fluid splatted down his throat as he swallowed as much of her love juices as he could.

They continued like this, Jon alternating her holes with fingers and mouth, leaving Felicia a drooling mess as she tried desperately to keep her swaying rear in the air as he continued to lather her in loving kisses and touches. By the time he pulled back his face to inspect his work she had came nearly a half dozen times.

Her legs were trembling, and her back shook from the effort of holding herself up. Her tail was frizzled, frayed as though an electrical current ran through it, and it now seemed to stand perpetually on end. Her ears were now pressed to the back of her head, as though she were thoroughly humiliated by the display. The high-pitched intake of air from her chest and the way she kept her head against the sheets seemed to indicate that she was, indeed embarrassed.

Her ass was a temple: her vagina the holy flower from which her sexual arousal bloomed. Her lips were parted like a lover's soft moan and her hole gaped like an O-face. Her ass was spread, her cheeks pulled apart and her butthole glistening with saliva and pliant softness. She'd cum from him fingering her in the bum as much as his tongue against her womanhood, and her open, exposed rear showed it.

She was wet, on her sex, on her thighs, on the crack of her bottom. Her body gleamed in the light of the late afternoon sun as she hung within his gaze. Jon kissed her coochie again, pulling back like a paramour's embrace as he murmured, seeming to speak to Felicia's ass.


"You're beautiful, Kitten." He said, "You taste divine."

Felicia whimpered, her breath coming out in pants as she struggled to regain some form of composure. "H-how are you so good?" She moaned, not seeming to really expect an answer. "I n-never came like that before, and... and so m-many-!"

"It helps that it's you." He said, his hands massaging her ass as he touched and gripped at her curves. He spanked her rear and she squealed again, letting out another tiny squirt of her ejaculate. "I never knew a girl like you could be so wild."

"Hm!" She said, her body twisting and turning at his words. She tried to pick herself up off the ground but failed, falling bonelessly. Her butt swayed back and forth in the air. "I want you." She said through the muffling of the sheets. "I want you so bad, Jon."

"How do you want me?" He asked, "Where do you want me to be, kitten?"

"I want..." She trailed off her face buried in the sheets. Jon sighed, pulling back from beneath her and getting onto his knees. He leaned over her, the direct presence of his entire body draped across her back sending further quivers up the Catian's spine. Wrapping his arms beneath her bounteous bust, he lifted Felicia up off the bed, pulling her tightly against his body as his erection poked into her lower back. She breathed fast and deep, her nose sniffing him as though afraid she'd lose his scent forever.

"No need to be shy." He whispered in her ear at the top of her head, kissing her along the bend of her neck. Felicia responded to the attention by turning herself into the kisses, her hair trailing behind her head as she craned her neck to look back at him.

Their eyes met, her low-lidded amber matching his heavy-hanging hazel irises. They stared at each other, a new understanding drifting between them as they realized the depth of their sexual compatibility. They both breathed, open mouthed, as Jon lowered his head onto hers, meeting in a soft, ardent kiss that traded tongues, saliva, and other fluids. When they pulled back, a small string of spit hung between them, their lips reluctant to end the connection.

"What do you want?" He asked.

His hips began to shift slowly back and forth against her, his knees bending to accommodate the simulated coitus. She moved with him, leaning back against his lap before being pushed forward by the thrusting of his erection between her cheeks. It was slow, methodical, passionate.

Their sweat made their bodies slick, the heat a constant, oppressive feel as they kept as close together as they could, enjoying the collective sensation of their bodies held as one. Her arms circled up behind her head to caress his shoulders, the back of his neck. Her tail pressed between them, curling against his chest and tickling him with its fur. Jon's hands cupped her breasts, kneading them with the kind of tender reverence that bespoke their mutual desire for one another.

Jon was enthralled with the way she breathed, the small, mewling groans as she struggled to keep her emotions in check. He pushed somewhat harder on one of his hip thrusts, and she gasped.

"I want you!" She said at last, "I want you to fuck me so deep that I can feel your hips against my body, like this." He pinched her nipples and her back arched against him. "I want to- ahn! I w-want to feel you inside of me. I need you, Jon." Her arms wrapped behind her to grasp at his waist, pulling him even tighter against her as her fingers lightly scratched at his skin in urgent appeal. Her voice trickled away as she gave a throaty whisper, "I want to feel your warmth in me."

"Did you like it when I licked you?" He asked, she nodded at him, her non verbal voice seeming to purr at his words. He leaned closer, kissing against her cheek, his fingers running through her hair as she leaned her head against him. "Would you like it if I put it in?" He asked.

"Yes." She breathed, her voice a quiet whisper.

"As you wish." He said, his hand reaching up to cup her throat and pull her against him. She moaned, his other hand sweeping across her stomach as he felt at her belly button, her navel, fingering her clit for just a moment as she jelled against him. "Bend over, Felicia."

She did, dropping from his grasp and taking a spot on all fours with her ass hanging like a set of perfect pillows, waiting for him to pierce their interior. He scooched forward, hotdogging his cock between her cheeks as he began to thrust against her. Felicia's hips shifted backwards yet again as she felt the full weight of his thickness against her skin, the bottom vein of his shaft sliding against her tailhole and pussy relentlessly. "Hmm!" She growled, "Get in me, already!"

"What, is this not doing it for you?" Jon joked, continuing their movements before he finally caught the tip of his head against the lips of her womanhood. Pressing forward, he sank like a ship beneath her waves, his cock pressing into her tight hole with the aid of copious lubrication provided by their respective sexual and oral orifices.

Jon entered her pussy, feeling the intense heat of her body multiplied a hundredfold within her insides. Felicia's fingers clutched at the mattress sheets as she tried to adjust to the new sensation roiling through her body. At first Jon was slow, his hips compressing and shifting slowly to slide within her.

"Mmmph." Felicia grunted, her hips twerking as she tried to respond to the prick moving deep within her. Her eyes squeezed shut as she reacted to this new intrusion. Jon's thrusts began to probe farther, sinking a third, a half, three-quarters of his manhood inside. At last he was balls-deep within her, pressing deep within her with the tight thickness of his cock. The Catian cried out, her arms giving out as her ass angled itself still sharper, providing a perfect place for him to shove down into her.

He picked up the pace, his body moving back and forth within her as he slid with decreasing friction against her. Her clenching internal muscles ensured that she was a tight, but not impossible fit. Felicia pushed her ass back against him, mashing her rear against his stomach as she massaged his thighs with her butt. Once again the Catian's hair-trigger sensitivity got the better of her, causing her to mewl as she let loose yet another squirt of her overt pleasure across Jon's legs.

He jammed forward, smooshing her against the bed as he took a dominant angle of intercourse. His body lifted and lowered, lifted and lowered, spearing her upon his meat as his balls slapped wetly against her thighs. The sounds of sex filled the room, Jon groaning and grunting as the girl who had so completely entrapped him tightened against him with every succeeding thrust. Jon grabbed her by the hips, pulling her back against his lap as he squished her against him, eliciting cries of joy as he got rough with her.

She screamed, her voice going into the stratosphere as her inured her innards to his throbbing sex. She could feel his heartbeat thrumming within her, her own chest bumping like a jackhammer as he induced still another orgasm. Felicia bit the fabric and gritted out a groan of sheer pleasure through her teeth, "Hnnngh!"

As the sex continued, Jon remained resolute, fucking her senseless while maintaining his strength against her hips, jamming tight before pulling back almost to the tip. By the final set of thrusts he was cramming himself as far as he could go, shoving so hard he felt her tail slapping against his body as Felicia went boneless and insatiate on the bed. Her mouth opened wide and she let out a triumphant cry of conquest as Jon's breathing sharpened and he began to cum.

His blood boiled. His dick pumped blood so fast he was worried he'd pass out. His balls tightened up against what felt like his chest as he unleashed a torrent of white, sticky seed through his enlarging shaft.

At the last moment he hilted himself against her, draping across her body and holding her as close as he could on the bed, kissing the back of her neck and licking at her shoulder as he emptied his love deep within her. She was filled, from bow to stern, innard to squirting, spurting outward. Every bit of her, from nook to cranny was a white, sticky insemination of seed. Felicia howled aloud as she suffered through her ninth and final orgasm, her body shifting about beneath Jon as he held her down and finished his appointed task.

As they lowered from that final orgiastic high, the two breathing deeply, their lungs filling and exhaling at the same time. Jon's chest was pressed against her back, and the two could feel each other's heart beating in sync, their connection deepening to a literal, physical level. Felicia left her face against the mattress, apparently too embarrassed by the experience to look up at Jon's smiling countenance. The human representative had violated both diplomatic protocol, and this lovely woman's ass all in one fell swoop. It was something of a coup, if he was being honest. One he was now happy that he'd made.

"Kitten..." He whispered, "Felicia." He said, kissing her bare shoulder and eliciting a post-sexual shudder from her body. She was not completely done with her own orgasm. He was still as deep in her as he could be, sloshing within her now-filled hole as his cock continued to consummate their illicit dalliance. "You're wonderful."

"I- I-" She kept trying to start a sentence, but the words wouldn't come. Her lungs were empty, her eyelashes fluttering like a hummingbird's wings. "I can't... I can't believe we did that." She said, letting out an exhausted laugh. "I've been- I was fantasizing about that for so long I didn't even think you-" She stopped, letting out a chuckle. "I guess I was wrong."

He pulled out of her, her pussy full of his cum and his half-erect penis now drenched in sexual fluids. Jon flopped down next to Felicia on the bed, turning her so she was facing him. Her eyes looked shyly back at his, a deep, contented smile growing like a weed. She looked half-ready to fall asleep.

"You've been holding out on me." She said, her hand boldly placing itself onto his bare chest. Her fingernails traced along the line of his sternum, scratching gently at his skin. "If I'd known humans were this virile, I'd... I-I see now why they keep you in the villa, away from the rest of us. You'd never get any rest if the wider population got a hold of you."

"If I ever get tired of working as a diplomat, I could always be a sex-worker." He joked. Felicia let out a hearty laugh, her tail trailing up across his body as though with intent.

"I wouldn't like that." She said, her fingers opening and closing upon his chest as she massaged him. She moved a little closer, falling within his arms as he placed them around her. "I like you more here, with me. With our pryde."

"'Our' pryde?" He asked, the wording seemed strange to him. Felicia lifted her chin and kissed him on the mouth.


"My sisters would love to have you join us, Jon. I can promise you that." She giggled as he pulled her closer, her bare skin connecting with his as her breasts squashed into him. "When Catians choose a mate, they do it for their pryde as well. They'll be pleased I 'caught' you."

"Choose a-" He stopped himself. "What about us, Kitten?" He looked down into her uncomprehending eyes. "When humans mate, they almost never take more than one partner at a time." He leaned down, their lips connecting again as though it were the first time. She trembled in his arms at the touch. "I don't want you to have to share." He whispered, bringing a naughty smile to her face.

"It's not that complicated with our people, Jon! Our women to men ratio is 9 to 1, even normal prydes are too small for our shortage." She let out a huff. "We haven't brought it up too much, but Catia's a bit short of males."

"And besides," She smiled at him, "My sisters have had their eye on you for some time... I just happened to be a little more- impatient than they are." She planted a love bite on his neck, the purple mark of a hickey leaving her assertion of ownership on her human lover. "They're as much a part of our relationship as I am. They're our pryde..." she lowered her gaze and blushed, "As are you, now."

"...And what does being in a pryde entail?"

She curled her fingers through his hair, seeming to be fascinated with his smell and the way he felt. Her eyes shone as she stared at him fondly. "So long as you don't hurt me, you can do anything you want to me, Jon. You're my male, my lover. I want to please you, even if it's only half as well as you've already pleased me tonight."

"An enticing proposition." He said, planting a peck on her nose and causing Felicia to laugh.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be, if you'll be the same for me. We'll do whatever naughty things you want to do... I've got a few ideas of my own." Her smile grew dangerous once more at the implication. Jon gulped.

She sighed as he put a hand to her cheek, relaxing finally. "I never thought I could orgasm so hard in my life. When Sirri hears about this, she's going to be absolutely green with envy!"

"...Until she jumps me, too?" Jon asked, looking at the face of the redhead who had captured his heart. She smiled and kissed him again, her steady breath a calming feeling as she smelled him again.

"Until she jumps you too." She agreed. "You and I are going to have some explaining to do with my sisters; they're going to have to get used to you and I... and maybe them, too, if they can manage to pry you away from me."