A Cautionary Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
A teenage girl finds that her online Dom has bad intentions.
1.8k words
4.03
22.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 - MONSTERS

---

"Get on your knees, Piggy. And don't make me repeat myself."

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered as I dropped to my knees without hesitation.

"That's a good cunt. Now, arch your back and present those fat tits of yours, Pig."

"Yes, Daddy," I repeated meekly as I obeyed again, pushing my chest forward and my breasts obediently towards him as if I were presenting them to an auctioneer for sale.

"Good girl, you're learning," He praised as gently squeezed and fondled my right breast before delivering an open-palm slap to it, leaving a delightful red welt in the shape of his hand and drawing an audible squeal from my mouth. He immediately, and painfully, clutched my freshly-marked tit in his hands with a firm, unyielding grip.

"Daddy, that hurts... you're hurting me..." I whimpered in pain with my hands cuffed behind my back but didn't dare move away from him.

"It's supposed to, slut," He replied, casually pinching my nipple before smacking my breast a second time. "You're a fucking pig, Minnie. You must never forget that. Don't ever forget that you asked for this - all of this."

"Yes, Daddy..." I replied weakly, knowing it was true. I couldn't believe the mess I'd gotten myself into. It didn't seem real but it was. I'd given myself to this man, willingly no less, and now I was his property - all because I was stupid and horny one night, a few days ago...

---

It all started the first time he messaged me. I'd spent a couple of months online running a blog that no one in my personal life knew about it. I mean, how could they? With the things I posted... the things I talked about. Surely it's not normal for an eighteen-year-old girl to be posting naked selfies online and writing stories about she wants to fuck her Dad, right? Well, that's where I found myself after three months and that's how he found me, too.

It all started innocently enough - as innocently as an online relationship on a porn blog can be I suppose. We were just friends with benefits essentially. We chatted, flirted and sometimes sent each other nudes and fooled around. It was all mostly harmless fun until we started to develop feelings for each other. Our online friendship quickly became something a little more 'intimate.'

Over the course of a few months, we'd grown pretty close. He was my Daddy and I was his 'little.' We talked all the time and I thought that maybe I was falling for him - even though we hadn't met yet. But then all of a sudden, one fateful night, everything came crashing down as I received a message from him on Tumblr. A message was nothing out of the ordinary at least, not usually, but that night was different. I was greeted to several pictures of me, fully naked and doing humiliating things like licking the toilet bowl or licking my own nipples. It was weird of him to send things like that but then I saw the messages come in one by one:

Olive Minnie Carter, 18. - I never told him my first or last name.

Born on October 14th, 2000 - I never told him my birthday.

Lives in Stone Bay, Nova Scotia - I never told him the province I lived in - let alone my hometown.

Attends Northwest University - I never told him my University's name.

Lives at 14 Sunset Drive - I never told him my home address.

I never told him any of this information. I made every effort to keep my private life private online. I used VPNs on the websites I used, made fake emails to sign-up to Tumblr and never ever gave out too much information. I was freaking out as I read over the message over and over, wondering what it meant or how to respond. Then, suddenly, another message appeared in my inbox from him.

(902) 555-1988 / (902) 555-9284 (My parent's numbers)

14 NORTH POST ROAD.

TOMORROW. 3 PM. COME ALONE. TELL NO ONE.

FAILURE TO COMPLY AND YOUR PARENTS WILL SEE EVERYTHING.

I immediately began to furiously type a reply but soon saw that his Tumblr was gone. He deleted it and left me without any further contact. I tried to text him, then call him but he didn't answer. It was like he was just gone except for the threat of exposure I'd received. I wanted to ignore him and just forget about it but he could destroy my life. He knew everything about me and with those pictures... fuck, he could ruin my future.

I didn't know what to do. Call the police? Tell my parents? Would they blame me for acting like a slut? Would they say it's my fault? Would they disown me for the things I did? They were such devout Catholics... I didn't know what to do except that I didn't want them to know. I decided to do as he asked.

---

"It's time for you to learn your new role in life, Pig," I heard him say menacingly as he stepped behind me. "On the floor, cunt," He commanded as he planted his foot into my backside and shoved me face-first to the floor. I winced in pain as the sharp gravel of the factory floor poked my cheeks and breasts.

"Now, Pig," He laughed, stepping forward and presenting his dirty work boot in front of my face. "Lick my boot, slut. Now!"

"Please don't-" I whimpered and then cried out in pain as I felt his boot on my backside, pushing my chest down into the sharp gravel.

"You don't say no to me ever again, Pig. Ever! Understand, you filthy whore?"

"Yes..." I whimpered, defeated from the floor.

I then felt his boot press more firmly causing me to cry out as he replied, "Yes, what, Pig?"

"Yes... Daddy..." I whispered as I tried desperately to fight back tears.

"That's better, cunt. Remember that you're mine now, Piggy. Now, lick! I won't ask you again," He threatened and I knew how serious he was. I hated him and wanted nothing more than to escape but the reality was that it was impossible. My hands were cuffed behind my back and I was naked and he was a huge, imposing man who could hurt me easily.

"Hurry up, cunt, I'm getting impatient," He interrupted my fantasy of escaping and I knew he wasn't going to be easy on me if I didn't comply. I tentatively stuck my tongue out and licked the dirt and grime from his boot. It had such a weird taste but the texture was the worst thing. Earthy and crunchy, like eating a bowl of dirt from the garden but somehow even more humiliating. I licked his boots for about a minute before he grew bored it.

"Alright, that's enough, Pig. Get up on your knees again," He ordered as I felt him clutch a handful of my blonde hair and lift me painfully back to my knees. My knees felt awful as my full weight was again shifted to the jagged bits of gravel and debris.

I looked across the massive factory room, full of rusted old machinery and cement columns and at the truck - his truck - parked just ahead of us. The keys were in it. If only I could somehow get to it, I thought, before thinking further on just how I knew that fact.

---

When I arrived at 14 North Post Road, it wasn't what I had expected. It was a huge, empty lot. There was nothing there but endless trees surrounding it and a single, red pickup truck. I knew it was him - it had to be. I took a deep breath and knowing I couldn't turn back now, walked nervously towards it. As I approached, the driver-side window came rolling down and I heard a firm, commanding voice speak, "Get in, Pig."

I didn't say a word and instead walked to the passenger side, opened the door and stepped up and into the truck. I looked forward as I shut the door behind me, trying my best to avoid looking at him.

"That's it, slut. Keep those eyes forward and remember that I can destroy your life is you try to run or even think of disobeying me. Now tell Daddy you understand, cunt."

"I understand... Daddy," I replied through gritted teeth.

"Good," He said back, "That's really good you Pig. Now, let's go shall we?"

I nodded in reluctant agreement as he started the engine and drove off in the opposite direction of the town. We were already in the middle of nowhere and after another twenty minutes of driving down country roads, he finally stopped, pulling into a derelict old industrial factory of some sort. There was a sign as we pulled in but it was too faded to read.

"Alright, Pig, we're home," He chuckled as he killed the engine, "Now step outside and kneel on the ground, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy..." I replied in fear.

"Good, Pig," I heard him say quietly as I stepped out and watched him do the same, the keys still dangling in the ignition as he did. As soon as I shut the truck door behind me, I knelt on the gravel. I winced as the rocks dug into my knees but remained silent as I watched him approach me with a handful of zip ties. He forced my arms together in front of me at the elbow and looped one around each wrist followed by a third to connect them tightly. Then, he did the same to my elbows, pulling them painfully together. I could feel the plastic teeth of the bands biting into my skin.

"Just in case you think about trying to escape," He mused, "Now, I want you on all fours and to crawl like a good fuck pig. Say no or even argue and I'll kick you right in the cunt you dumb slut."

Knowing he'd probably do it and against my better judgment, I put my bound elbows on the ground and crawled as best I could, following obediently behind him as he led me deeper into the factory. I didn't know what horrors awaited me there but I knew for certain it wasn't anything good.

This man was a monster. I had trusted him. I'd had feelings for him... loved him, even, and now, he had revealed his true nature. He was nothing more than a predator and I, his prey. That chilling realization became more and more apparent as we entered the factory, creaking and old, the floor dapped with sunlight creeping through the many holes in the steel walls. As the giant doors shuttered loudly behind me that word, 'home' echoed in my head.