A Cautious Man Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

She spent several minutes tending to Bill's erection and he was beginning to struggle to keep from erupting. He had masturbated before, but nothing could prepare him for the sensations that were shooting through his entire body as she worked him over with her lips and tongue, licking and sucking and kissing. He was nearing the end of his tether.

"Darla ... I can't ..." He never finished the thought as he exploded into her mouth. Darla had been expecting it and was ready for him. He surged several times and each time his hips rose, driving his cock deeper into her mouth. She had smiled inwardly as he lost control and released into her. She looked at his face to see his eyes closed and an intense grimace on his face. It was his first time, but she was sure there would be plenty left for her when he had recovered in a few minutes. She would make certain of it.

Young Bill sank back into the bed, breathing heavily and trying to understand just how intense his ejaculation had been. It was all new and he was worried that he had done something he shouldn't have. Darla didn't take him out of her mouth, however. It seemed to be OK with her. He didn't really understand just what she had done, but he did know that he had just had his very first "blow job." As he began to recover, he too was smiling inwardly. It had been very exciting and very rewarding. He wondered if there would be more and what it might be.

Darla kissed her way back up his body and lay beside him with her arm across his chest. She wanted to encourage him and she wanted to know how he felt about what he had experienced.

"Did you like that, Bill?"

"Yah ... it was very ... exciting. I hope you weren't upset. I didn't mean to just go like that. I couldn't stop myself." He was very apologetic.

"Nonsense. It was lovely. I wanted you to come in my mouth, Bill. I love making love to your cock. It tastes wonderful and I wanted to give you that pleasure."

Darla had become very aroused as she worked on Bill. She hadn't had sex for the six months that Gordy had been gone and she was determined she was going to have sex this morning with Bill Orton, and, if possible, many more times in the future. She was sincere when she told him that she intended to teach him what he needed to know to please a woman, and she would be one of the beneficiaries. There was no time like the present.

"Bill, there's something that you can do for me."

"What's that, Darla?"

"What we just did ... I want you to do that for me. I'll show you how you can do for me what I did for you. Would you like that?"

"Yes ... I want you to enjoy this too. I want you to teach me how I can make you feel just like I did."

"I want to show you something," Darla said, sitting up. She spread her legs to display herself to her young apprentice. "This is my private place. It has outer lips and it has inner lips and down here is my vagina. That's where that lovely cock of yours will go." She had used her little fingers to display her labia and the entrance to her sex. "Here at the top, is a little, tiny thing called a clitoris. It is very sensitive and it can make me come if you touch it just right." She looked up at Bill and his eyes were riveted on her hands and her now-wet pussy. "I want you to make love to my pussy just like I made love to your cock. I want you to use your lips and tongue, your fingers and even, sometimes, very gently, your teeth. I will tell you what I like, and that will help you give me an orgasm just like yours."

Bill just nodded in fascination with what she was suggesting. She wanted him to lick and kiss and touch her private parts and he was anxious to please her. Darla lay back on the bed and reached for him with her hands. He lowered himself onto her and kissed her lips and massaged her breasts. He gathered his courage and began to move down her body toward her pussy and was bestowing kisses on her rounded body as he went. He was intoxicated by her taste, and, as he approached his target, the scent she was exuding as well. It was musky and he thought this must be the scent of arousal. He tentatively stuck his tongue out and just barely touched her labia, waiting to see her reaction. When nothing happened, he slowly began to move the tip of his tongue along the pink slit in her body.

"You don't have to be too gentle, Bill," she said, propping herself up to watch him. "Drag the top of your tongue along my slit and try and push in between the folds. I'll help you," she said, moving her hands to her inner thighs. Thus began Bill's introduction into oral sex and the giving of pleasure to his partner. They spent at least a half hour and Darla experienced her first orgasm in months as Bill proved to be a quick and enthusiastic student. It was time for the big event. She wanted his thick, powerful member inside her and she was very ready.

She grasped Bill's erection and began to stroke it. Within a minute he responded, and he was hard and ready for her. She pushed him onto his back and straddled him. He watched in fascination as she guided his cock into her and she slowly began to take him inside her body. It was a sensation like no other he had experienced. She was tight and he could feel every bit of her as he was slowly drawn inside her. He had nothing to do but allow her to ride him. It was a wonderful feeling. His earlier ejaculation would help him hang on longer and Darla was now lost in her own world. She was driving herself toward an orgasm and she was almost oblivious to Bill's presence other than the wonderful sensation of his cock stretching and filling her so completely.

"Oh, Bill ... I've been waiting so long. Oh ... this feels perfect." Her eyes were closed and she was virtually dancing on him as she rushed toward her climax. Bill watched in fascination as her breasts bounced all over her chest and she continued her uninhibited dash toward satisfaction. She ended it with a gasp and a small cry of pleasure as the orgasm swept over her. Bill was still rigid inside her and was secretly pleased that he was still "alive" and ready for more. There was so much more to learn.

Bill left Darla Therrien's home just after one o'clock that afternoon. They had spent most of the remaining morning hours in her bed, deeply involved in his education. When he was spent and Darla was more than sated, they showered together, dried each other, dressed and shared some sandwiches that Darla made. Bill had completely forgotten to charge Darla for the repair job, but when he did remember, he felt he had been paid in a much more significant manner. He was dizzy with his newfound experiences and had been quick to agree to visit Darla in the evenings when he could get away.

Darla watched Bill leave the house that afternoon and cracked a smile of satisfaction. Young Bill was going to be a formidable lover when he learned all that Darla had to teach him. He was patient, considerate and just as anxious to please his partner as he was to find pleasure for himself. He was still cautious with his moves as he was unsure of himself, but he had great potential. Darla was feeling very good about her new lover. She would show Gordy that he wasn't the only great swordsman in town.

Chapter 3:

In the weeks that followed, Bill and Darla had become frequent bedmates. Bill would visit at least twice a week in the evenings and occasionally on Saturdays. He would not call on her on Sunday, it just didn't seem right. After all, she was still legally married to Gordy. Bill was a regular church attendee, and felt his pastor wouldn't approve. It was twisted logic, he supposed, but it was his logic.

For her part, Darla reveled in Bill's tender yet powerful lovemaking. It wasn't just sex, it was lovemaking. He was anxious to learn everything that Darla wanted and gradually they tried almost everything. Darla had no enthusiasm for anal sex and that certainly didn't disappoint Bill. She explained what it was and that some women enjoyed it, but not her. Bill found the idea mildly revolting, but since it wasn't an issue between them, he didn't worry about it. For their time together, neither Bill nor Darla would ever be less than satisfied with their union.

Bill's expansion plan had been percolating for over a year when he found the combination he was looking for. It was an older shop, about 900 square feet, with a small apartment above it. It was perfect for his needs. It gave him a work station, a storage area and a living space. He could finally move out of his parents' home and take the collection of parts and pieces that occupied half their basement with him. The rent was quite low because it wasn't in the best part of town, but that was unimportant to the running of the business. Bill spent almost a month moving his supplies and tools and cleaning both the apartment and the shop. It had been used as a warehouse for a local furniture dealer who had finally decided to move to larger and cleaner quarters. The living space had been unused for years. Apparently, the building had originally been a beauty salon and the owner lived above the store, just as Bill planned to do.

Bill's mother and father helped enormously with the move and the cleaning, painting and finding of furniture for the apartment. It wasn't that they were anxious to see Bill go, but they knew this day would come sooner rather than later and they wanted him to have the nicest place possible. By the time the three of them were finished, Bill had an efficient shop and a workspace with plenty of racking and storage bins. The apartment was freshly painted, spotless and bright with a refurbished stove, fridge, washing machine, and dryer. The furniture was modest and nondescript, but clean and sturdy. Every single item was used and in the case of the appliances, rebuilt by Bill himself.

Bill moved in and immediately invited his parents for dinner on the first Sunday night. He had taught himself to cook, and while he was not chef quality, he was quite efficient and reasonably skilled. He chose the traditional Sunday pot roast for his first meal, and both his parents complimented him on it. His new life had begun and he was pleased with the change. He had his own business, his own apartment, and most importantly, he had Darla.

Chapter 4:

Bill picked up the phone on the second ring with his customary business greeting. "Hello, Bill's Repairs, Bill speaking." .

"Hi Bill, it's me."

"Hi Darla, how are you. I was thinking of you. Can I come over tomorrow night?" he said in a quiet voice.

"Uhhhh ... Bill ... that's what I called about." She sounded uncertain, perhaps even unhappy.

"Darla, what's wrong? I can hear it in your voice."

"Bill ... I don't know how to tell you this ... but ... Gordy's back." There was a silence following her shattering statement.

"Oh." It was all he could manage. He knew instantly the consequence of those two words.

"You knew I always thought he would come back, didn't you Bill. We talked about it. We knew what it would mean ... to us," she said, her voice almost a whisper.

"Yes ... yes ... I knew." He paused for a minute. When Darla remained silent he spoke. "I'm happy for you, Darla. I know it's what you wanted. I'm happy for you." He was sincere, even though his stomach was churning and he was suffering the emptiest feeling he had ever felt.

"Thank you, Bill. I won't forget what we had. I will never tell Gordy, but you were what kept me alive these last few weeks. I was dying without him and you saved me. I won't forget that."

"I won't forget you either, Darla. I couldn't if I wanted to. You taught me everything about being a man." He meant what he said. She had been as important to him as he had been to her. They fed on each other and sustained each other. In their own way, they were in love, even though they both knew it could never come to anything.

"You already were a man, Bill. I just helped you find a way to show it. I know you are going to find a good woman someday soon and you are going to make her very happy. I just know it."

"Are you going to be OK, Darla? I mean, you and Gordy? Is he going to stay this time?"

"Yah ... he's back for good. He learned a very hard lesson. Carlotta just wanted him as her servant. She didn't give, she just took. He knew almost right away he had made a mistake. He told me that last night. He's been on his own for months after he left her. He just didn't have the courage to call me and admit he was stupid and made a bad mistake. He didn't think I'd forgive him. Just goes to show you, he didn't really understand me or her."

"That's good, Darla. That's good. I would be very unhappy if he hurt you again. You don't deserve that. You never did. Besides my parents, you are the most loving person I know."

"Stop it, Bill. You're making me cry. I don't want to cry about us. It was wonderful and I want to remember it that way." The tears had come despite her protest. Bill could hear her sobs on the phone.

"I wish you well, Darla. If you ever need anything ... anything at all, you know you can call me ... anytime." It was a sincere offer, but one filled with regret.

"I know. I have to go now. Take care, Bill. I love you." And with that she was gone.

Chapter 5:

While Bill's business thrived, his personal life was dormant. He was having a hard time with the loss of Darla. He hadn't realized just how much she had meant to him. Now she was back with Gordy. Part of him wished Gordy would go away again and the other part was happy that Darla was whole again.

At first, he had no interest in women. He buried himself in his work and in building his business. But after a few weeks, he began to think about the sex and the comfort and the satisfaction he had with Darla and he knew he wanted to find someone else. Someone just like Darla.

Bill never knew that his father had stumbled onto his relationship with Darla. It was quite by accident, a casual remark by a business associate about seeing Bill at the Therrien house frequently. Fred's friend's wife was the prototypical nosey neighbor and was constantly reporting on the comings and goings at the homes within her viewing area. She quickly sussed out the nature of Darla and Bill's relationship and had dutifully reported it to her husband. She had known about the separation of the Therriens and was not surprised that Darla had taken a lover. She knew from her previous snooping that Darla and her husband had an active and passionate love life. In the summer, when the windows were open, she could sometimes hear them "going at it," as she put it.

Fred was at first surprised at his son's liaison with Mrs. Therrien, but the more he thought about it, the less inclined he was to interfere. He chose not to burden Violet with the discovery. It would only cause her to worry about Bill and fret about the possible damage to his reputation. Their son was a man now and he was entitled to have a relationship with whomever he chose, providing it did not hurt anyone else. In this case, her husband had abandoned her, leaving her free to pursue her own affair. He couldn't detect any negative effect on Bill, and decided to say nothing.

What did attract his attention later on was the somewhat subtle change in Bill's attitude not long after he moved into his new quarters. He seemed less upbeat and more absorbed in his work. When he learned that the Therriens were back together again, he realized the cause. He wanted to comfort his son, but he didn't know how. He could only hope that he would find someone else to be with. It was far too easy for Bill to be a loner.

Bill's shop was open from 8am to 5pm on weekdays and 8am to 12noon on Saturdays. It had become his father's custom to drop by just before closing on Saturday and bring some deli sandwiches and a couple of bottles of beer and they would talk about whatever came up. Fred decided to try and bring Bill out on the subject of women and see if he couldn't encourage him to socialize more.

"Bill, have you had a date lately?" It was a topic his father had never raised before and it caught his son off-guard.

"Uhhhh ... no ... not lately. Why do you ask?" He was guarded in his answer. Did he know about Darla? Why was he interested in his personal life? It wasn't like him.

"You're almost twenty two and you haven't developed a personal relationship with any of the girls in your age group. I was just wondering why." It was a carefully crafted truth.

"I dunno. Just not travelling in their circles I guess. Some of them seem pretty ... immature." The double meaning wasn't lost on either man.

"I met your mother at a church social. It was a nice place to go and meet people. You never know. You might meet someone there. I was pretty lucky, you know," he said with a smile.

"Yah ... you sure were," Bill smiled in return. "I'll give it some thought. There's another one coming up in a couple of weeks, so I'll see if I can find the time."

"Good ... it's good to get out. Don't bury yourself in your work all the time. There's more to this world than work," his father said seriously.

"I like my work, Dad. I don't find it boring or stressful. I like what I do. I get a lot of satisfaction from fixing things and making them work again."

"Yah ... I know what you mean. I'm glad you enjoy what you do, but ... like I say ... there's more to life than work."

The two men continued their lunch and the conversation shifted to more day-to-day topics. But Bill had to agree with his father. He needed to get out and find out what the rest of the world was doing. Most of all, he needed to find someone to share it with.

To be continued ...

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers
12