A Cautious Man Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,602 Followers

"Zena ... it won't be long now. Do you want to stop?"

"No. I want you to finish. I want you to come. I'll make you big again," she said with confidence.

"Not long now," he said with a strained voice.

He was right. With a grunt and a groan, he erupted into her face. She quickly put her mouth over his glans, but not before she had been splashed with semen on her cheek and chin. She stayed with him until his pulses subsided and then looked up at him and grinned. She took her fingers and wiped the sticky ejaculant from her face and licked it off her fingers.

Bill pulled her up and kissed her. He had tasted his semen before and he knew that it was a sign to his lover that he would share their experience completely. Zena held him tightly to her as he kissed and licked the sticky surface of her face. She had never experienced anything like it before and she was amazed that it was happening with this man. He continued to surprise her and delight her at the same time.

"Your turn now," he said quietly and gently pushing her back on the bed. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of her skimpy panties and pulled them down and off. Zena lay open to him expectantly. He began with her breasts and made love to them as if they were delicate flowers. Her arousal was now complete and she wanted to beg him to enter her and yet she also wanted to know what he would do for her next.

By the time he had reached her center, she was almost beside herself with lust. He had lovingly worked his way down her body, not missing an inch of her, setting her afire as he went. When his tongue made contact with her labia, she cried out in sweet agony. Her hands grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her. Her legs wrapped around his shoulders and she used them to increase the pressure on her molten sex.

As he worked his tongue on Zena's lovely pussy, he carefully avoided her clitoris. He was saving that for the finale. In the meantime, he had skillfully slipped first one and then a second finger into her and began to masturbate her; all the while searching for her special spot on the upper wall of her cavity. It was something that Darla had taught him and it was the first time he'd had an opportunity to use it on another woman.

Zena was past caring. She had completely lost contact with the messages her body was sending her. She was in the throes of exquisite agony as she felt her orgasm approach. When he inserted his fingers into her, she arched her back as much as she could in order to intensify the sensations. Finally, when his tongue flicked her clit, once, twice and then a third time, it was more than she could bear, and she released, howling her ecstasy and relief.

Bill slipped up the bed and was propped up on one elbow after he had watched her completely lose control and give in to her thunderous climax. His fingers continued to slowly stroke in and out of her, but he doubted that she was aware of them. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep and irregular. She was almost gasping for breath. Her hips moved in response to his fingers, but it was an involuntary reaction.

"My god ... what have you done to me?"

"Brought you pleasure, I hope."

"Oh, Bill. You went way past that. Where did you learn to do that? It was unbelievable." Her eyes were now partially open and her breathing had been reduced to heavy panting.

He leaned over her and kissed her lightly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Oh, my god, you have no idea." Her head was moving and her hands were reaching for him. He showed her the evidence of her orgasm on his fingers and then he slowly inserted them into his mouth.

"You taste so sweet. I could live on this." He was smiling as he waved the two fingers in front of her face. She grabbed at them and pulled them to her mouth and tried to taste them as well. There was just the hint of her fluids mixed with his body scent.

They lay together for some time, each regaining their strength. Bill stroked her body softly and stopped to kiss her lips and nibble at her ears and the tip of her nose.

"So how is it that a guy who hasn't had a date in ... how long ... can make me come like that? Something tells me you aren't being completely honest with me.

"Uhhhmmm ... I guess I should explain. I had an affair with an older woman. She taught me everything."

"Really? That's amazing. How did it happen?"

"I did some work for her and she was lonely and ... one thing led to another. I was a virgin and she kind of took it upon herself to teach me what I needed to know."

"Well that woman should be given a public service award. She taught you very well, and you were paying attention too," she laughed.

"Yah, well, she was a really nice lady. Her husband had run off with another woman and I guess by the time I came around, she was pretty lonely. I just happened to be there at the right time, I suppose."

"Are you still seeing her?" She was afraid he might not be a free as he had told her.

"No. Her husband came back. He found out just how lucky he was to have her and how stupid he was to get involved with this other woman. She told me in the beginning that she would take him back if he returned and she did. He was one lucky guy."

"Was she beautiful?"

"She was to me. To some, I guess not, but I thought she was lovely. She had a big heart and that counts for a lot."

"You really are different, Bill. I've never met anyone like you before. How do you feel about me?" It was a serious question, he recognized.

"It's too early to say, Zena. You are very beautiful and very ... experienced. I think we have to take it slow and see what happens."

"Bill, how can we take it slow after what we just did? It's too late for slow," she said with a worried frown.

"There's more to this than sex, Zena. It's more complicated than that. You know that. We have to find out how we are together when it isn't about sex. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Yah. I understand. You're pretty smart for a guy who doesn't have much experience with women."

"Thanks, but I think it's just common sense. My lady friend and her husband had great sex, but it didn't stop him from leaving her for someone else. He came to his senses, but not everyone does. I watched my parents and they have something special between them that isn't just about sex. It's some kind of link that I can't describe. It's what I'm looking for."

"Bill ... can we make love now? I really want to make love with you."

He smiled and caressed her face gently with his hand and leaned down to kiss her. His hand strayed to her pubic mound and his fingers wound themselves into the thick hair covering her private place. His forefinger probed her slit and he began to massage her lips again to prepare her for his exceptional thickness. Within a couple of minutes, she was ready and her hips were moving rhythmically as he continued to stroke her.

He moved over her, placing his knees between her thighs. She reached for his erection and brought her knees up to allow her to raise herself toward him. She wanted his manhood inside her. Bill lowered his hips slowly until they met at her hot, wet entrance and then began to insist himself on her. She gasped as his thickness stretched her labia and then her vagina. He continued to push, inch by inch, into her. Soon he was fully enclosed and he remained still as she became accustomed to his girth.

It was Zena who began their erotic dance. She started to move her hips and soon Bill was moving with her. She increased her movements, her body now forcing Bill to move more quickly. It became frantic. Zena was singing inwardly as she reveled in the sensation of his heavy cock. She could feel every inch of it as it moved inside her. It wouldn't be long before she celebrated another orgasm. She hoped Bill could hold on until she did. She needn't have worried.

Bill was focused on pleasing this lovely, slim woman. He could tell that she was moving toward her climax and he would only have to maintain his pace to help her arrive at her destination. It wasn't more than a couple of minutes later that she began to shake and then, as he felt her body stiffen, she gasped her relief. Slowly, she relaxed and gradually sank down on the bed. Bill remained suspended above her, but did not withdraw his still rigid member.

"Oh, Bill. That was lovely. I can't tell you how good that felt," she cooed. She raised her arms to bring him down to her for a very passionate kiss. He rolled off to the side, but remained inside her. She registered her surprise as she discovered he was still there and still hard.

"Oh my! Aren't you the stud. This is going to be a night to remember." She was smiling, waiting for Bill to make the next move. He rolled her on top of him and began to thrust into her with some force. It wasn't long before Zena's eyes began to close and her breathing became rapid. She was completely unaccustomed to someone as filling as Bill and it took little for him to bring her close to her breaking point. This time, however, he took her close to the edge and then allowed her to fall back before moving her toward the edge again. He did this several times until she couldn't take it any more.

"Bill, for god's sake, let me come. You're killing me," she cried.

Within seconds, he had sent her over that edge to another orgasm and she rewarded him with a cry of pleasure while she gripped his head with both hands.

They lay on their sides, facing each other, with Bill stroking Zena's hair and face. There were no words needed and none were spoken. The look on her face told a tale of total satisfaction and contentment. Within a couple of minutes, her eyes closed and soon afterward, her regular breathing told him that she was asleep. He reached over to the bedside lamp, switched it off and closed his eyes. For the first time in a month, he enjoyed a deep and dreamless sleep.

Chapter 8:

Zena moved in with Bill three weeks later. It was at his invitation. He was smitten with the striking young woman and he felt they were destined to be together. Zena did nothing to dissuade him. She complimented him frequently and showed her affection often. As they become more familiar with each other as lovers, Zena showed Bill the special touches she enjoyed and he took pleasure in giving her his complete attention.

As their relationship deepened, Bill began to think about a long-term commitment. His caution, however, came to the fore, and he felt they needed to spend more time with each other. He was in no rush.

For her part, Zena never pushed Bill into making a declaration of his love. She was sure of how she felt, but they were both young and she too wanted to make sure this was right for both of them. Bill was making her happier than she had ever been with any man and she didn't want to spoil it. It wasn't just the sex, it was those other little things that brought contentment. He would make breakfast for her each morning. He looked after the washing of the sheets and towels during the week when she was working. When she came home from the shop, they would work together in the kitchen, making dinner and talking about each other's day. It was as if they were already married.

As the weeks turned into months, Bill became more confident that Zena was "the one." He had begun to search for a ring without telling her, but hadn't yet found one he was satisfied with and that fit his budget. He thought of scenarios where he would propose to her, but each day, he considered an alternative until he could no longer choose. He would just have to "wing it."

It was on a Saturday morning in April that everything changed. Bill was busy in the shop with a couple of rush repairs and had told Zena he would have to work that afternoon, making a delivery. Zena would normally leave for her Saturday afternoon shift just before noon. She usually left by the front door, but since Bill was in the back at the workbench for much of the morning, he wasn't aware when she might have gone. He thought her heard the back door open and wondered if Zena had decided to leave that way. The thought didn't stay long as he continued with his work. He had promised the two washing machines today, and would deliver them this afternoon as soon as they were ready.

His father had phoned earlier in the week to let him know he wouldn't be able to join him for their usual Saturday lunch. He had to attend the funeral of the wife of a friend. Bill's delivery was to the Coldwater Valley Motel, over a half-hour drive. Both their washing machines had broken down two days apart and they had two days of sheets and towels to deal with. He had told Zena that he didn't expect to be back before four o'clock. By twelve-thirty, Bill had finished the last of the two machines and sat back in his chair. He had locked the front door promptly at noon and now needed only to load the washers on the truck. He cleaned up in the workshop sink before leaving on his run, deciding to pick up something to eat along the way.

The delivery went smoothly and using his homemade ramp, he had the machines off the truck and back in the laundry room in short order. He hooked them up, ran a quick test and stayed for a few minutes while Molly Chaston ran the first load through. He listened carefully to the machine's transmission and bearings and decided everything sounded fine. Molly took his bill and told him she would drop the cheque off on Monday. It was their usual procedure, and Bill was fine with it.

He climbed back into the truck and glanced at his watch. It was just two-thirty. The job went much quicker than he expected. He would be home by three and have at least a couple of hours before Zena was home. He parked the truck in its usual spot behind the shop and unlocked the back door. He walked slowly upstairs and entered the apartment and headed for the bathroom. As he approached it, he thought he could hear voices. Had Zena left the clock radio on? He continued on down the hall to the bedroom door and stopped to push the partly closed door open. It was then that he made his shattering discovery.

On the bed was a naked woman that Bill did not recognize. Hovering over her thighs, with her mouth engorged in the unknown woman's privates was Zena, also naked. The woman was moaning and her head was rolling back and forth as she reacted to Zena's efforts. Bill watched, locked in place. His heart had stopped he thought, and there was an emptiness inside him he could not describe. Everything he had hoped for was destroyed in an instant. His eyes could not deny what he was seeing. Finally, he turned quietly and went into the bathroom.

He turned on the water, knowing it would probably alert the two lovers, but he needed to wash his hands. He would deal with Zena later. As he dried his hands and prepared to leave, Zena appeared in the doorway, now dressed in her robe.

She looked at him in fear, something he had never seen before.

"We'll talk when I get back." It was all he said and he said it in an even and controlled voice. He pushed past her gently and went downstairs and out the back door to his truck.

It was almost five-thirty that afternoon when he returned. He had driven around aimlessly, without any destination in mind. He was just going through the motions. He had no appetite, despite the fact that he had foregone his lunch. He was putting most of his mental effort into controlling his emotions. He was completely unable to comprehend what he had seen and what it meant. On the other hand, he understood that his relationship with Zena was probably at an end. There was an almost unbearable sadness about him as he climbed the stairs to his apartment.

Zena was gone. Her clothes, her cosmetics and the other things she had brought with her to his place were gone as well. Her key was on the kitchen table. There was no note. He sank into the armchair in the living room and closed his eyes. It was over. Zena knew it and he knew it. What he had hoped for had been blown away in a single, soul-destroying moment. It was dark before he stirred from the chair. He had fallen asleep, but it was not a restful sleep. The vision of the woman he loved kept floating before him. She was with another woman and he couldn't seem to get her attention. She was naked as was the other woman, just as he had seen them in their bedroom.

He pushed himself out of the chair and headed for the kitchen. He was aware of his hunger now, but he had no enthusiasm for anything that would require an effort to produce. He opened the fridge and surveyed the contents, finally deciding on a beer while he ordered a pizza from the local Domino's. Pizza and beer, the perfect antidote for heartbreak. He turned on the floor lamp in the living room, picked up the phone, and dialed the number he once dialed regularly months ago. Zena didn't like pizza.

The pizza arrived and Bill opened his second beer. He thought about getting drunk, but he vividly remembered the first and only time he had done that and the pain and upset he felt. He didn't need to add that to his misery right now.

Shortly after eight that evening, the phone rang. It was his father.

"Hi Bill, how are you?" he asked brightly.

"Not so good, Dad. Zena's gone."

"Oh dear ... Bill ... what happened?"

"I found her in our bed with another woman. They were naked and having sex."

"What! I can't believe it. I thought for certain that she was in love with you. I was sure of it." He sounded as bewildered as Bill felt.

"I thought so too. I was about to buy and ring and ask her to marry me. Instead, she moved out while I was gone."

"What did she say? What was her reason?" The disbelief in his voice was clear.

"Nothing. I was going to talk to her when I got back, when I was able to get my thoughts together, but she was gone."

"This doesn't make any sense. I just don't understand it. Son, you have to talk to her. Surely there's some explanation."

"I don't think I can right now, Dad. It hurts and I'm not thinking straight. Maybe when I get used to the idea. I just can't believe there's any explanation that would make it OK."

They talked for a few more minutes, each of them going over and over the facts, trying to understand what had happened. In the end, Bill realized the only way he could get answers to all these questions was to talk to Zena, but not tonight.

coaster2
coaster2
2,602 Followers
12