A Celebration Party For Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,723 Followers

"That will be lovely, sweetheart," Pamela enthused, "but then that nice big prick of yours never disappoints me."

"Thanks, mum," said Brett, shivering with excitement at his mother's heartfelt praise of his fucking technique, his spine tingling at the thought of another hot session with her, "I hope you're feeling horny, 'cause I'm gonna fuck you like there's a hurricane coming."

"I think there already is," said Angela, glancing through the rain-blurred side-window of the car as the wind and rain buffeted against it.

"Your mother's always horny, son," said Dennis, "like the rest of us," he added, reaching down to rub the bulge in his jeans.

"Tell me something we don't know, dad," laughed Brett who could never get enough of fucking his mother and was looking forward to doing so again when they got home, even though it was only twenty-four hours or so since Pamela had last granted him the honour and privilege. The quickie with his sister and father before they'd gone to collect Pamela had really got Brett's adrenalin going again ...

3.

A short while later, Brett steered the car up the drive of the family home, switched off the ignition and climbed out, running round the car in the rain to help his mother out. Her tight top stretched across her boobs, accentuating them in all their majesty, and Brett's mouth watered like the rain, his cock now fully erect inside his jeans. Pamela glanced down and smiled at her horny son, recognising the signs, and then glanced over at Angela and Dennis as they hurried towards the front door, eager to get in from the appalling weather.

"Gee mum," said Brett, reaching out a hand to fondle her tits through her top when they were all safely behind closed doors, "I can't wait to fuck you again."

"I can't wait for you to fuck me too, my darling," said Pamela, reaching out a hand and giving the bulge in her son's jeans an affectionate squeeze.

"Why don't we get undressed for dinner?" suggested Dennis, "then we can get down to business later."

"Good idea," said Pamela, going into the lounge with her family following her, Brett's eyes riveted to his mother's arse accentuated by a tight skirt that rode up her backside, highlighting its succulent curves.

Brett was already dropping his jeans and taking his shirt off as Pamela and Angela went into the kitchen to see what there was to eat and Dennis smiled as he also began to divest himself of his clothes. Both men were soon naked and fully erect and Brett's prick, especially, looked like it was on fire.

"Fuck, son, you look like you're raring to go again," said Dennis, unable to drag his admiring eyes away from the spectacular vision of his son's hard exquisite cock and his sweaty-looking balls.

"Dad, I am so horny, my nuts are aching," replied Brett. "I know you said about getting down to business later but I wanna get down to it right now. My cock feels like it's on fire."

"Mine too, son," said Dennis, "I can see that big prick of yours can't wait for some attention."

Just as he had done earlier that afternoon, Dennis dropped to his knees and quickly wrapped his mouth around Brett's pulsating prick. Brett placed his hands on his father's head and drew him in closer and Dennis reached out a hand to fondle Brett's balls as he upped the suction.

"Fuck dad, that was real good again," said Brett, ten minutes later when Dennis was once again gasping for air, "why don't you stick that hot tongue of yours up this?"

Dennis watched fascinated as Brett turned his back and leant forward, clasping his arse cheeks and spreading them wide, esposing his arsehole to his father. Dennis was as expert a rimmer as he was a cocksucker and Brett gasped as the tip of his father's hot tongue made contact with his ruby red hole.

"That was great, dad," Brett said, some five minutes later after Dennis had soaked his son's arsehole with his saliva and kissed and slurped his tongue over Brett's butt cheeks. "Now I think its time I returned the compliment."

"Go ahead, son," said Dennis as Brett brought himself up to his full height and turned to face his father, his hard cock swinging against Dennis's face, "you're as great a cocksucker as your mum and sis. Later on, you can fuck me, too, in front of the ladies."

"You bet your life I will, dad," replied Brett, "and you can fuck me, too while mum and sis watch. They love it when us men put on a live porno show for them."

"Sure fucking do, son," said Dennis, twerling his throbbing cock in his hand, "but right now, I want you to thank me for rimming your arsehole."

Dennis stood, his body trembling with anticipation, as Brett descended to his knees and immediately began to suck on his father's pole as he rewarded Dennis for his undoubted arse-licking skills. Dennis sighed happily, there was no doubt about it, he mused to himself as he had done hundreds of times in the past, his adult kids had certainly inherited the family's intense love of sex.

"Come on, lad," said Dennis when Brett finally managed to drag his excited mouth free from his father's cock, "let's go and show those ladies we mean business."

Father and son walked naked together with their big cocks drawing them magnet-like to the kitchen, Dennis admiring his son's bare arse cheeks working together on the way. The ladies were naked in the kitchen, having removed their clothes after preparing some sandwiches and they turned and smiled at the men as they entered with their cocks fully on the horn.

"Oh my goodness," said Angela, "look at these hard cocks, mum," she went on, nodding towards the men, "aren't they magnificent?"

"Superb," said Pamela, grinning over at her husband and son through one eye and delighted to see them naked and ready for action.

"Let's leave the meal for a little while," said Dennis, "there's plenty of time until ..."

"Until what?" asked Pamela.

"Nothing," said Dennis, glancing at Brett and hoping he hadn't let the cat out the bag. He, Brett and Angela had gone to great lengths to keep from Pamela the fact that the other family members, Dennis's brother and Pamela's sister and their spouses and adult kids, had all been primed earlier in the week to turn up to surprise Pamela and celebrate the success of her eye op with a full family fuckfest.

"Until we eat," said Brett, coming to his father's rescue, "we're not all that hungry, are we, dad?"

"Heck no," replied Dennis. "At least not for food."

"That's right," said Brett, "there's only one thing I'm ravenous for," he went on, walking over to Pamela and though she was temporarily blind in one eye, the perfect vision in the other allowed her to ogle her son's stiff cock, seeing it in all its aroused majesty, as all eight inches of it, pointing directly upwards, advanced towards her, followed by the rest of her hunky son's naked body.

"My goodness, sweetheart," said Pamela, "your cock seems so much bigger now that I can see it better."

"Yeah, mum," said Angela, giggling, "just wait until you get the patch off and can see it with both eyes. It'll look twice the size it does now, as will dad's."

Brett smiled his appreciation at his mother and sister as he folded his naked frame into Pamela's arms and kissed her on the lips. Angela raised her eyes at Dennis, giving him the come-hither look her father had got to know so well in the preceding six years or so.

"Well," said Angela, glad that Pamela hadn't seemed to twig that the other members of their horny sex-mad family were turning up later, "I knew we wouldn't be able to hold back for too long."

Brett bent his mother over the kitchen table while Angela climbed on to it and went to her back, lifting her legs as her father moved in close, the cheese and pickle sandwiches completely forgotten.

Brett ran his hands over Pamela's naked round arse and then sat on the floor between his mother's legs and looked up to savour the bewitching sight of her fully exposed pussy. Lifting his head, he stuck out his tongue and gave Pamela a long loving lick, getting her cunt well lubricated, and Pamela shuddered as her throbbing clit once again enjoyed her son's undivided attention while Angela leaned in and began to nurse on her mother's tits.

"Oooh, sweethearts," Pamela groaned, happily, "that is lovely, you're both making me so fucking horny."

"And its going to get even better when the others arrive," mused Dennis, silently to himself and thinking how surprised Pamela would be to see them and their hard cocks and juicy pussies.

"I love licking your cunt, mum," said Brett, "it's always so nice and tight and juicy."

"I love you licking it too, sweetheart," replied Pamela, her voice seeped with lust, "it's all yours, my darling son."

Pamela's grunts grew louder as Brett continued to tongue-lash his mother's cunt, her cries joining with those of Angela who was likewise having her pussy attended to by Dennis while she continued to slurp her hot tongue over Pamela's jugs and running it up and down her mother's cleavage.

"This is so fucking hot," Angela murmured, relaxing her mouth's grip on Pamela's tits as her father's tongue pulled her trigger. "What a fabulous fucking family this is."

The four incestuous members of the family sex club began to lose track of time as Brett and Dennis continued to lick happily away, the ladies quivering as they gave up their pussies to the men's tongues as they got the ladies ready to take their pricks. Brett was the first to break free and stood and moved in behind Pamela to fuck his mother, lining his cock up with her pussy. By an association of ideas, Dennis did the same and lined himself up to Angela as he prepared to give his daughter another right royal seeing to.

"This really is a celebration present," said Pamela, lifting her right leg up and placing her foot on the table as the head of Brett's cock nudged against the entrance to her pussy, "I ought to go into hospital every day if this is what you're going to treat me to when I get home."

"Shush, mum," said Brett, as he slowly slid the whole of his shaft into his birthplace, grunting as the walls of Pamela's cunt clamped his cock, holding it firmly in place, "this is gonna be a treat you'll never forget. But it will, I hope, make you forget all about that horrible eye op."

Pamela already had, had even forgotten she was still wearing the patch as Brett pummelled her pussy with his educated prick, and hopefully unaware that there was plenty more fun and frolics to come before the night was over.

Right now, it was just the four of them and Pamela thrilled yet again to her son once more giving her everything he had while her daughter grunted and groaned alongside her on the table. Angela spread her legs to take Dennis's cock, enjoying not only getting fucked by her father but also the thrill of watching him fuck her, too.

As the two ladies pushed back to meet every thrust of their menfolk's cocks, the table threatening to give way under their combined weight as the action hotted up, Dennis and Brett, quickly drenched in sweat, smiled and reached out a hand each, shaking them briefly in recognition of a good job being well done.

"Oh yeeeeessss!" screamed Pamela and Angela in unison as mother and daughter surrendered their slick wet cunts, giving them up completely to their men and their stupendous fuck poles.

Dennis was enjoying fucking his daughter just as much as Brett was his mother, both men once again feeling immensely proud of themselves that they had the power to give their loved ones so much pleasure. Furthermore, it was a long time since they had last had a family orgy in the kitchen and made a nice change to the lounge or bedroom where they usually ended up to satisfy their carnal desires.

With the others scheduled to turn up and surprise Pamela within the next couple of hours, it looked like it was going to be a very long night with lots of hot sex and plenty of spunk flying about all over the place. The rain had set in for the rest of the day and was streaming down the windows, making the kitchen seem even more cosier than usual.

Dennis hoped the inclement weather wouldn't prevent the others from getting there though, he knew full well from literally years of family sex parties, a drop of rain had never stopped them in the past. Indeed, it had been wet the last time the entire clan had gathered together, though not as heavy as it was now, but they had all made it to the party and, as always, it had been an overwhelming success, a veritable cumbath, just as everyone liked it with the men fucking the women, the men fucking the men - Dennis, especially, loved taking it incestuously up the bum from Brett and his own brother and nephew, too - and the women showing off their lesbian skills, the perfect way for a loving family to spend an evening in each other's company.

If tonight was just as good, Dennis mused, then they were in for one-helluva hot fucking time ...

4.

Meanwhile, until the arrival of their horny relatives, Pamela and Angela continued to scream and hollar the kitchen down as Brett and Dennis proudly ripped their ladies' pussies to pieces ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,723 Followers
12