A Celebrity Choir is Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

I researched video cameras and found some easily and a sensible price, but I am definitely not a techie person and decided that I would be best to do without any covert surveillance. I was surprised at Jim's attitude, it wasn't awkward, just not his style, although he had similar interests in ladies of colour as me. I studied the info and bought a very small black camera, a Vehu Muvi not expensive and after practising at home, finally managing to capture Bren undressing when she'd returned from the gym, in our bedroom. Brilliant!.

The next meeting with Nora revealed a totally different approach by her. She was extending her self and her acting ability it was clear, sorely troubled she wouldn't make my grades and probably more upset at being the one to fall out of the programme first...she didn't know all the others were solid. She didn't know either that I had positioned and activated the action and sound activated camera, and fervently hoped they worked. While she popped to the toilet I made sure the place was locked I had an evil plan..

She had adopted a little girl pleading attitude, wearing a white, formal shirt, buttoned up and dressed with a striped, not fully up 'cool' school tie. The ensemble was complete with a pleated, grey, knee length skirt, sheer black tights, I thought and black court shoes - the school girl look perfected. She did look stunning and I was aroused when she sat and exposed to me some thigh and I could see, by the flash of skin, that she was wearing stockings not tights. Ahhah! Did she know my weakness, women have this inherent skill at judging us stupid men, but we both had plans!

She tried to sing her routines and they were as usual awful, so I tried to guide her but she was fucking awful, but that was OK. I got her to stand and express her words, by levelling her arms out in embracing gestures or throwing her hands high. Sat on a low sofa, I caught glimpses of the welts of her stocking tops, that was fun and I hoped for suspenders. I laboured my disappointment in her, she pleaded - again, but I stood my ground dragging it out, actually quite enjoying her school act. She had even perfected that stance when girls are in trouble of hands clasped behind her back, feet apart with toes turned in and a sulking pout - exactly like my Eve. It was adorable but I made out I was very annoyed.

"Come on Nora, lets give it one last throw eh?"

"Thanks Gavin, I am trying, honestly,"

"Last chance OK? Start at the beginning."

She did and it was dreadful. She knew it too.

"That was no better, honestly darling, I don't know why I'm bothering - I mean you have not improved one iota. Surely something had clicked into place in the time since..."

"Are you going to punish me Mr Moran?" she squeaked. "I'm werry werry sorwee," she simpered, sort of childlike, adopting the Eve stance again, starting to twist on her toes.

" I should, but no Nora...I..." I stopped, as this very attractive annoying 'sleb' turned and bent over a chair. Her skirt raised automatically, her legs closed and there was the most delightful view of her legs, bare thighs, lower arcs of her bum and big black panties.

"Please don't be too hard Mr Moran," she cooed, wiggling her butt.

I was stunned and lost for words, but my male liking for this sexy view, she was an adult dressed and acting much much younger was exceedingly tempting. She peered round her braced arms and whispered a please. From the mouthy, loud TV presenter, through all the acts she had tried to portray and tempt me, this was a killer.

"Spank my botty if you want to Mr Moran," Nora Manchester snickered, another wiggle and slight opening of her gorgeous legs. "I'll be werry good and learn my lines.

Fucking hell, this professional, intelligent, exotic and still annoying woman was trying to tempt me with sex. How did she know my weakness and the ongoing on/off fucking Bren situation. It was difficult with my libido, to do without a shag and I guessed this was an offer of some sort - was it? Women are masters are reading men and we chaps haven't a chance...but if a hot chance like in front of me crops up I am all for gambling.

I ventured a smack on her pleated skirt. She didn't yelp, it wasn't hard - but I was getting that way, seeing the skirt shift a tad higher as she wriggled, more black pants. There was no verbal reaction so I had another go and then a slightly harder one.

"Oo Mr Moran that hurts but I do deserve it. Smack my naughty botty again...a bit harder."

"Yes you've been very bad Nora, you should have mastered the notes by now. Tassie, Elspeth, Mike...in fact even Marion has..." I smacked her harder again, making her wiggle and gasping a little ouch. Her arse looked lovely, the black cotton orbs wobbling slightly - she is trim and fit and I gazed at the sumptuous bare smoky brown flesh, then sheer stocking tops...great legs Nora I mused. Must be all that golf.

Again I spanked her, even harder, but after I raised her skirt high out of the way, beyond the waist of her pants showing me more flesh. She yelped but didn't protest at her clothing re-arrangement. Nora peered back at me, her face expressing encouragement, biting her lower lip, the brilliant white teeth contrasting with her jet black short hair and red lips.

"Mr Moran, if you want, you can take my knickers down," Nora simpered. "I have been very naughty"

"I can't do that Nora...and call me Gavin please. I mean that wouldn't be right, I'll get into trouble and we must do some more practice." I argued, very tempted, but still unsure.

"This is lovely practice Mr Mo...Gavin. I am learning honestly. James spanks me every night 'cos I'm a werry werry naughty lickle girl at home. He makes me be good and I won't tell anyone," she tried the babyish speak. Nora peered round again, pouted and then stuck her tongue out and screwed up her nose. "That was werry naughty of me Gavin, you must spank my bare botty like James does."

I assumed James was her husband.

Right - fuck it I thought. Down came her knickers. Oddly without protest, she obligingly lifted a leg and I part removed them. This desperate woman, wriggled her legs stretched them out straight, her full black knickers on one ankle and wiggled the most gorgeous, quivering brown bum. Such is her fitness, her arse is tight and toned considering her age, not old, she's forty one as I am. I couldn't help seeing her crack in darker musky tones and the way her bum cheeks made that delightful slight curve signalling the entrance to her bum hole. Below that I noticed trimmed but thick hair and black follicles where she had shaved the mass back.

Smack! and that was hard enough to make my hand sting. She really jolted and in doing so her limbs shifted and her cunt came briefly onto view. I glimpsed more thick hair and a dark slit but nothing else as Nora swiftly brought her legs together again.

"You know Nora darling, this is all very well and if you do your practice as the others, you could well make the grade and of course the choir, but you have to be exceptional. Do you think that's possible as I haven't got the time and the energy to smack you all the time" I whacked her again and she mewed with I think real pain. "Of course as a rare case just for you, I mean you're such a delight to have around." I lied. "I could easily work it for you as you are obviously desperate," I told her gently stroking the exposed slightly glowing orbs.

"Oh I am Gavin. What can we...you do to make that happen, but I will try with practice you know," she twisted slightly and glanced up at me, still in a very vulnerable position, still not attempting to shift away. Her face was flushed a maroon shade. "Ohh Oooo, you...you're..no no you mustn't do that...Ooooohhh,!" she sighed. "No please doooon't Oooo!"

One of my hands had spread her arse cheeks wide and the other was playing gently on her cunt lips. I flicked and rolled my fingers over her slit, not attempting to penetrate - that would come soon, but I was playing my game and it seemed to be complimenting hers. Nora stayed low, gurgling and gasping gently. I liked her there as the view was exciting but I was now erect and her torso was pressurising it, but not uncomfortably, with all the manoeuvrings I had moved it upright.

"Yes I think I could manage to make it happen like you ask for you Nora, but you're going to have to..." She started to wriggle up. My fingers were feeling slippery, she was certainly moist but suddenly she stood before me looking a real mess. Her lacquered short neat hair was intact, her make up seemed fine, enormous eye lashes were still in place, the school shirt was creased still with it's tie, but lower down the sharp professional TV presenter, was fiddling with the pleated skirt which had twisted round. One hold-up stocking was wrinkled towards her knee, her pants were caught on her heel and her pubic mound was in full technicolour view. Her face was challenging, her hands on her hips, it was a stance of are you going to fuck me or what?

"I can make it work for you like this," I murmured, changing from the chair to the sofa, pulling her with me. Nora looked suitably surprised as she slumped beside me and I slung my arm round her shoulder. "You've been making it obvious this morning that you're trying to get round me with your sex, talking and acting like a little girl and exposing your self so I thought we could do a deal, I put you in the choir, regardless of your singing, you get your kit off, lay back and let me shag you."

"Gavin...I never, no you're wrong, it wasn't meant to be like that, it was just...oh! you mustn't do that, oh gosh!" she stammered as I slid my hand between the buttons of her shirt and fondled her tits. Still there was no physical rebuff or movement, she just stared down at my roving hand. It seemed to me that Nora Manchester believed with her skills as a TV new presenter, could talk her way out of the dilemma. I had no ideas to force myself on her, but I was aiming to manipulate her by smooth talk myself and action.

I undid all the buttons, that needed two hands, I think it was new shirt, they were so stiff, yet she never tried to stop me, just staring at my hands, and when I fully opened the garment and cast it away to enjoy the vista of her black, red lace trimmed brassiere with a little bulge of flesh over the edge, Nora mewed defensively. As I cupped both firm tits, she shuddered. She had bitten the bullet, I had snared the target.

I leaned forward and she lay back. We kissed, our tongues mashing, exploring the hot sensitive membranes within. My hand filtered up her skirt on her bare thighs and found a haven between them, my forefinger touching the gusset of her big black knickers. Still we kissed, so I snuck my finger into the hem and pulled it up and delved deeper into the copse of pubes until I centred on her quim.

"Uuurhhh Oh...! "she whispered widening her legs allowing me to fully cover her moist fanny with my hand.

"You've got big school knickers Nora, naughty girl letting your teacher do this," I snickered

"I am werry werry bad aren't I...ohhhyes!" she giggled then sighed as my finger fumbled her labia and penetrated. "And you're naughty too Mr Moran, seducing a pupil like this."

Our garments were shed within seconds. It was easy from then. Nora laid back and raised her legs high and wide, grinning cheekily. I banged into her wet cunt immediately and she gave as much effort back as I was thrusting. Her hips bucked, her body arched and her legs wrapped round me. She was one hell of a fuck but I wanted to make her cum. Bren and I have developed a way of getting her off without a lot of frigging, so I decided to use it. I raised my torso and levered further up the dusky eager woman below. I was still well inserted but now my slightly bent erection was graunching against her clit. She was getting penetration as well as stimulation. Luckily it worked. Nora opened her eyes wide with surprise and pleasure, her smile was beautiful. It was mixed with grimaces of stress and intent. Her hands gripped me as if to force me harder onto her groin. I had been edging, but now I let go and my jism spurted into her snatch. Seconds later she howled and thrashed her head sideways, her teeth bared, her tongue lashing her mouth and lips. Finally I stilled and gazed down on her sweaty, pretty brown face.

"Fuck me...well you just have Gavin," she giggled. "That was something else. I haven't cum like that for a long time.

"You've been teasing me to do it Nora haven't you."

"Weeell yes," she drawled. "Only if I had to and I had to. We had a deal."

"What the choir for a fuck? Oh I don't know about that, we didn't shake on it, it was your idea and it's a che..." I nearly said cheap and thought that was a cheap shot. "Look we've had a fuck a damn good fuck which we both enjoyed. We're both happily married, at least I am...'

"Me too,"she butted in, the old Nora back on song. "But it's not going to happen again...is it," she said forcibly.

"Lets get dressed and finish up," I suggested, reaching for my clothing. Nora took the hint and started to do the same. "Just one thing, you're right we're not repeating it, but to satisfy me and cement your place in the celebrity choir, I'd like to...and you have to indulge me, it's not much anyway...I mean I've never seen a bla..."

"For fucks sake Gavin, out with it man, what the fuck are you waffling on about?"

"Lay back down and show me your pussy."

"Whaaaat? You've just shagged it, yes that was good, but show...?"

"The deal has been revised but I promise that's the last thing. Show me, let me see it close up and you're locked in, regardless of how you sing, I mean that's still pretty horrible."

"Promise - pah! You're a damn cheat Moran and I never put you down as one, you're so lovely and understanding on your show...I mean..."

I stood and started getting dressed, checking my watch and then my mobile, uninterested - or so she thought. She was desperate, she'd just fucked me, I had more leverage I was sure. The silence was deafening. I glanced at her as I sat to pull my socks on. I could virtually hear her brain whirring behind a troubled, puzzled, deep thinking face. Nora sat naked, leaning forward, her knees together, her feet together , her elbows on her knees, hands clasped as she deliberated. Something I hadn't noticed before was the sprinkling of fine black hair on her forearms. Suddenly, she frowned at me, lay back and opened her legs, her arms stretched wide, hands open, palms uppermost and her face blank.

Taking that as a 'come on then you cheating cunt' - Shit she did want to sing hah! in my choir, I slid between her legs and gazed a her snatch. I'd caught glimpses of it earlier, but now the beauty of it was wide open, in terms of wide open legs access, but her inner labia was open, oozing my cum and her juices from the intriguing ripples, folds and bulges of the vaginal cavity. Bending closer there was a small dark orifice. The scent was strong, a musky, tainted fishy waft and pondered whether to dip my head and taste it, but whilst she was calm and accepting, the chance was I would make her angrier than she obviously was. Easing back, the complete picture was beautiful to view.

Nora's pubes were a masterpiece in their own right. I can't imagine a hairdresser being engaged to trim and shape the thick raven hair - but who knows these days? From the top of her labia I could see a distinct line of rooted long fronds, which laid out either side of her fanny, in an almost professionally designed formation. They were like the tributary flows away from a stream. The extremities filtered to nothing, but beyond them there were signs of follicles over maybe two inches wide. Wow! It must be a magnificent when left to grow and not shaved. Does waxing leave them the same as shaving? I don't know and care.

Her lovely legs had lowered. I would love to see her bung hole, but didn't press, I was fully satiated with a great shag and inspection of what I deem t be a wonder of nature.

"You might want to clean up Nora thanks. You are one lovely lady in all respects and...lets put it this way, we've made a bit of a mess...you know..." I nodded towards her crotch.

She grunted, rolled her eyes, tightened her lips, which made the muscles either side of her mouth bulge and struggled upright, reaching for her bag and grabbing some tissues, which she dabbed and wiped round our sexual meeting place. I finished dressing, glancing at where I'd placed the camera, but that could wait till home. Seeing her dress was another super view. Her panties were big ones, surprisingly, but Bren tells me there as many on the market as briefs and thongs...and a damn sight more comfy. Nora snapped her bra clips together at the front then slid it round and placed her boobs in the cups, a fascinating sight, I haven't seen girls do that live, apart from my wife and I love to see her dress. She patted them, adjusted a strap and followed up with her pleated skirt and shirt, not bothering with the tie.

Nora went to the toilet and was quite a while which allowed me to retrieve the camera, switch it off and clear the room, especially checking the sofa for stains - none. I smoothed the cover as Nora appeared smiling, which unhinged me me a little but gave me an inroad to conversation.

"I can confirm you will be in my choir Nora, no doubt."

"Thank Gavin, I am grateful, you can tell how much it means to me, although I don't shag around just to get what I want you know," she chuckled and kissing my cheek, which stunned me.

She turned and instinctively and stupidly I patted her bum making her whirl round.

"Hey that's out of order, don't push it, you've had your fun, it was good but that's it OK?"

Back to the pro that she annoyingly is, but she was correct. I apologised, she accepted, we arranged dates, pecked cheeks and left. The video was superb quality. I had captured the smacking and the sofa sequence, no details, but the occasion was a triumph in every way. Jim provided videos of the green room and everything I had requested. Rehearsal went on and on, not with me every time, they had mentors. Nora Manchester was still awful, but the sound engineers mastered a solution, the show was a huge success, made many thousands for various charities and I was pressed to do more.

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers
12