A Cell Phone Makes Me Pregnant

Story Info
A Black New World Begins.
7.7k words
83.3k
83
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,413 Followers

A Fantasy created by International Writers Curt B, Julie Van and Satinlvr_mwf.

******

"And this is all that's worth noting tonight." Then the weather-girl broke into her almost porn-star wide smile, and finished out the evening broadcast. "Good night, and be safe everyone... Bye-bye."

Oskar pointed the remote at the screen and the TV went blank. He was seated on the couch in his extravagant office, alongside his latest recruit to the Rhino Empire, Mrs Suzi Recreant. They had just viewed a clip of her daily broadcast as a weather girl with a Southern California television network which Suzi had brought along, as part of her presentation package at her final interview for the vacancy at Rhino Multimedia as an anchor on the soon-to-be-launched Rhino TV Network.

"Very impressive," he said, "I can see why you have proved to be such a popular celebrity."

Suzi sipped the cup of herbal tea, which had been served on arrival at Oskar's office and she smiled at the back-handed compliment, "Thank you. That was just one of the jobs I did before moving on to be one of the news team."

Oskar nodded as he absorbed the seductive tone in her voice. There was no doubt in his mind that this lady would be a very attractive 'face of the franchise' to Rhino.

He took out his phone and tapped a couple of keys, and so began the almost imperceptible hum from the speakers hidden in the ceiling. He referred to the file he was holding, which contained Suzi's CV, photograph, and other pertinent information about the young, buxom lady, "Why don't you tell me a little more about your background as a newscaster; for example how your average day was spent; were there any 'stand out' moments?"

Suzi heard the request through a relaxing fog that seemed to have enveloped her brain. She looked at the most attractive black man who was gazing intently into her eyes and without any aforethought launched into 'her story'.

******

"I could almost see myself on the televisions across our small metro coverage area, that same smile that gave me a casting couch session, and a small job modelling some ladies' cocktail and evening wear, before I got called up to be the new Hot Weather-girl in San Diego.

"A couple of interviews, and there I was, gesturing about the weather, and sometimes field reporting for a small but burgeoning TV station. The News Director decided my wardrobe for me, usually a silky or satin top, one that displayed my D-cup girls prominently, as well as a flirty miniskirt, or ultra-tight pencil skirt. My heels were always stiletto, and usually patent leather, in various configurations. I prefer ankle-strap heels as they stay on when I had to move quickly. I won't say run, because I have never mastered the art of being able to actually run in a pencil skirt and heels, to my chagrin one night. I was covering a local riot, instigated by one of the racial-support groups advocating black rights.

"I had been trying to interview one of the leaders, and something went wrong, somewhere, and the next thing I knew, myself, my camera man, and my producer were running for our lives. Only they were men, and wore pants and tennis shoes, leaving me behind in the dust, and to my own fate.

"I was gang-raped that night, and the next morning, the likeness of my nude form being humped by a late-comer to my demise was being played on network news across the globe, with the necessary spot-blurs to keep the FCC happy. The internet, however, had no such restrictions, and a large number of viral videos showed me in my nude glory, from multiple angles, being fucked like a lion eating a meal, and my soft voice begging him not to cum in me and give me his black bastard... "

Her voice trailed off and she sat there in a trance as the pleasurable memory of those black cocks played through her mind. How long she sat there was a blank spot in her memory, but when she did surface it was to see that Oscar was now sitting behind his desk. He looked up and saw that she had awoken, "Ah good, you're back with us. Well Suzi, what can I say other than, welcome to Rhino. Our people will be in touch."

******

I got a call from my current employer, Rhino Multimedia the following week. I was flown to their national headquarters in Hawksville, a very impressive campus, and lots of happy, smiling, and well motivated staff doing staff-things. Once I was there, it was only six days before I was marked for a trade, from my old employer to Rhino Multimedia.

I had been so very impressed with the Rhino business model, of low-profit and high volume, and the rapid expansion. First with cell phones, and then the associated infrastructure, and then consumer televisions. From there, broadcast media was the next logical source, and someone somewhere made the obvious connection of going to TV maker to TV content producer! The President, himself, interviewed me, a nice man named Oskar, and while I don't remember much, I do remember feeling elated, and calm, and having this really strange taste in my mouth, that I had no idea where it came from.

I left with a contract to have my attorney review, and a new gift, a brand new Rhino Cell Phone, in an exquisite black case! I had to wait until I got back to the house that Rhino had rented for me to charge it and figure out how to get it all programmed and working, but from that day on it has been with me constantly.

*******

It was funny how long it seems between the sign-off and when the stage director says 'OK, we're off." It is actually only about two seconds' time but it is amazing what you can think about in that short span. I have no idea why but that evening my thoughts flashed back to the night I was gang-raped. It was a memory that often came to me and although I should have been traumatised by the experience it was something that I secretly had found pleasurable and now, dare I say, craved.

For tonight though, my thoughts quickly focused on me and this wonderful turnaround in my life that was my career.

I had only been with RMM about two months now, and my first ratings reports were coming in. I was scoring well. Far better than even some of the top-tier stations network anchors. My mood was terrific, as was my boss's but then, who doesn't want to look at the sexily-attired newswoman?

My work done for the evening and I felt very comfortable as I walked to my new Mercedes.

Wow, a new Mercedes. My attorney had caught something I had missed in the contract, a healthy signing bonus which was enough to buy myself a great car and pay off my school debts. Life was good for although I graduated college only three years ago now, age twenty-five, I was already looking forward to being debt free and I had a husband who loved me. I called him on my Rhino phone.

"Hey, Zackers, how's my husband doing?" I asked cheerfully. He really was a complete wimp and so indecisive about, well, almost everything; I loved it. When I came to Hawksville for the 3 months that would be my probationary period, there was no question that he wouldn't be coming with me, I mean, I loved having him around and he was good for my ego.

My husband of two years answered, and with his characteristic indecision asked, "Hey, Babe. I'm at the mall. My old cell-phone keeps dying on me; I need to get a new one. Want to meet me and help me decide?"

I told him to stay put and that I was on my way to meet with him.

Zack was so very good to me and I loved that he asked me for things, rather than told me; a complete contrast to the way my father treated my mother.

As I made my way to the parking lot I recalled the time when it all became clear to me as to their relationship.

I really didn't care for the way my father ordered her about like a General commanding the troops. It was only after I graduated college that, I finally had the nerve to ask her why she put up with it.

'I have a little side-thing going on, dear," she had said, while patting my hand. "Now just keep this between us; while your father provides for me, I'm not providing for him!" She broke into a wide, Cheshire-Cat smile.

After some needling, whining and begging from me, she finally admitted she was sleeping with the black man across the street and had been for over a year back then. I could understand why she was so attractive to men, since she was still in her forties and looked great. I only hoped I looked that amazing when I hit that age!

She had told me that she had gotten a new television, and a new voice-controller-thing that ties in with the internet. It allows you to just talk to it, and give commands, and things like the lights will turn on and off, or the TV will change channels, or it will even act as a remote speaker.

She had told me she liked that feature a lot, especially when doing the dishes, so she could follow her favorite music, and just listen to the white-noise of music it seemed to know when just to play. She could relax, and the next thing she knew, the kitchen was spotless, she had time on her hands and she had a caller at the door.

The caller was the neighbor, a man called Malik. I'd met him on one of my previous trips back home, but it was just a perfunctory 'Hi, hello, see ya' later!' kind of thing.

I could see why my mom was attracted to him. He was tall, devastatingly handsome, and had a smile that could make a girl swoon. Had I not already been engaged to Zack, my future husband, I might have succumbed to Malik's devilishly wonderful charms! As it was, when he called at the house I would make my way out and he would make his way inside.

He went inside the house, inside the master bedroom, inside the marital bed, and inside my mother.

I had to wave my hands and stop her talking, to keep me from hearing more details, which my mom seemed only too happy to offer. Some things are just better left unsaid between parents and their children!

*******

I had parked my car on one level of the parking structure higher than I needed, so I could protect my precious new white baby from any dents and dings.

I started down the level to find the stairwell. My outfit consisted of a set of tall spiked heels, which I needed as I was only five-foot two inches, and weighed an admitted 115 pounds. With my over-sized 'girls' for my frame, I looked a bit like a porn starlet, complete with tight bubble butt, which my heels helped show off magnificently, or so my husband liked to say. My top was a champagne satin blouse, undone to the third button, a contrasting maroon chiffon scarf draped from my neck and shoulder, a wide, black patent-leather belt, and a black satin circle skirt, hemmed above my knees. My auburn hair cascaded down my back in along wavy fall, while my bangs and side-swept part gave me an open, even appealing countenance. It was, as the news director had once put it, a way to connect with my viewers, even if they were total strangers.

My phone had started to vibrate, and as I brought it to my ear, I saw it was making a very pretty and colorful swirling pattern on the screen. It was so pretty that I just stopped and had to look at it. There was nobody on the line just the sound of soft humming.

By now, I was standing at the entrance to the stairwell, and the updrafting breeze was filling my skirt to billow up the circle-cut, until the wind fell out, but only after at least a portion of the hem had risen to my waist, exposing my black lace garter-belt and black-seamed stockings. I made no sound such as squealing in shock at being exposed, it somehow felt good, like I was being a good girl. In fact something in my head told me I should be doing it more, so I just stood there, and let it happen.

Over and over again, my skirt lifted to my waist, and exposed my lingerie and my taut butt to anyone who cared to look my way. It was only a few more seconds, so what could it hurt? Besides, it just felt so, so... right! Onlookers and people driving by could see me, but it felt good to be visible and exposed. I figured it would do no harm and that it would make me popular. I wanted to be popular, what girl didn't?

I stood there almost in a trance, eyes closed and as the breeze continued to blow I suddenly was aware of a pair of hands beginning to feel me, touching me under my billowing skirt, and it felt so good! Next a tender touch was gingerly sliding my panties down, the thin red satin thong falling as if by magic. I found myself shimmying my hips a little to help. It felt so good to be doing that, and to let the hands touch me. It felt even better when my vulva was cupped and I found myself spreading my heels apart, wider and wider. A soft, dark voice was telling me I was being a good girl, and how much I wanted this.

The voice was right; I did want this, very badly, in fact. So much so that to please my companion, I simply attacked his lips with my own, and started to kiss him.

My tongue led the oral assault, and as my labia were being groped, my voice was sighing in a soft mewling, while his tongue wrestled mine into total submission. My eyes had fluttered closed, and I didn't have a clue who I was with, only that a last glimpse of his skin was coal black.

His hands began to molest my chest and I felt my fingers moving to undo a couple more buttons, and allow my perfectly manicured fingers to access the front clasp of my bra. I had come to want to wear the newer-style front clasping bras, the more sheer and lacey ones, because it felt good to wear them and I was being a good girl and wife for wearing them. I was being a good newswoman as well, letting the male viewers see more of my curves that normal, so good that it was my new normal.

The kiss broke when I had to arch my back and moan aloud, as my moistened heat was penetrated by a long, thick, dark finger. Hooked inside me, it began to massage my special spot, and my hips started to rock back and forth in a mating motion. I started making noise, in fact. Lots of loud moans, and my legs tensed to lift me to my toes, while my tiny fists clenched, showing white-knuckled tension.

I was vaguely aware of others around me, but I paid them no heed. I was to be with the man touching me, and so I was being a good girl; a good woman and a good wife. I had no feelings about being watched, I just felt that the finger inside me felt better than my husband's below average-sized penis, but this finger was a better lover than he ever could be. I whimpered and whined, begging him to get back in me, when the finger withdrew.

As I was turned and felt the pressure on my back to bend over, I automatically rotated my hips, and rocked them back, letting the hem of my skirt float up and onto my back. I had an odd sensation of a crowd around me now, but that was okay. They were my viewers, and I wanted my TV audience to see me. It would make me more popular, and my ratings would go even higher.

Then I gasped, the thing that I felt pushing at my petals wasn't a finger, but much larger, and yet it felt wonderful! The penetration was long, and slow, and yet there was no stopping it, even if I wanted to. My mind kept seeing images of my skirt up, and my exposed body surrounded by naked, powerful black men, all of whom would take turns ravishing me. Each one cumming deep inside, using those powerful hips to drive their cocks deeply into my fertile valley, the heads of their cocks pushing their semen against my cervix, as if they could squirt some of their virile black seed past my body's last protection, and impregnate me. The vision if black seed invading my womb and, my belly swollen with an unknown man's black baby was enough, and it pushed me over the edge.

I shuddered hard, and felt a hand clamp over my wailing lips as I cried out in passion, a small splash of my fluids dribbling from my crotch and splattering on the floor, to mix with the dripping lubrication that was already there. A moment later, my head smacked the wall, as I took a final, erratic and bone-jarring pelvic thrust, and my lover climaxed, indeed doing as my visions predicted, holding his thick black cock completely inside me, as the mighty warrior pumped his African seed into my willing pussy. I could feel his spasming black spear as my cervix was scooping into the pool of superior black genes, my body eager to suck in all it could.

I grew warm, and had this wonderful feeling of contentment, though I whimpered as I felt my void vacated, and empty, save for the deposit of semen, hearing him zip up, and then start to walk away.

"Thanks for the fuck, bitch!" He called out over his shoulder, his boots sounding fainter with every step.

I stayed that way, gasping for air as I recovered, having just had one of the more intense sessions of intercourse of late. I wasn't distressed, not sure why, but my mind went to make a comparison with the rare occasions I slept with my husband, it just wasn't the same. He was lacking in almost every way, now, at least for me. He couldn't satisfy me, and as I stood there, bent over, ass rotated to accept another man, I had a dream of another black man taking me. It was short-lived, however, and as I came around, I realized I was alone, and disappointed of that.

I looked around and quickly found my thong, which was still wrapped around one ankle. Pulling it back up, I made sure to securely ensconce my folds into it, keeping any of that man's semen from spilling down my thighs. It was too important to let a single drop go to waste. I was a firm believer, somehow, that every drop of black seed was precious, and not to be wasted on the ground. My place was to enjoy and consume every drop, no matter where a black man placed it in me.

I had started back down the stairwell, my circle skirt billowing up and out unrestrained as my phone rang. The custom ringtone, a version of a recent song that was a hit amongst the teen girl demographic told me it was my husband.

"Hey, Honey!" I chirped out cheerily.

"Are you running late? I need your help to decide what to do!" My husband's voice whined.

"Five minutes. What are your choices?"

"Oh, the usual, like the one I just am turning in, and one by some fruit-based company, but I can't stand them. Too... too... bossy. But they have this phone by a company called Rhino. It comes pretty well loaded, and has this great sound system. It feels good in my hand, and it has a good case on it. It's a shiny black and looks, I dunno... powerful and mysterious? I kinda' like it, but it requires a contract and an extra fee."

"Honey, I'm now an employee of Rhino, remember?" I rolled my eyes. He could be so stupid at times. It was like his brain was the size of a pea, and had the consistency of tapioca. Ever since he started watching our new TV, it was like his IQ dropped daily. "I'll be right there and use my ID, and we'll get the company discount."

******

Zack was still standing holding the phone in his hand when she came into the store. If she could have got inside his head she would have heard ...

... When I got my new phone, I was ecstatic. I loved the way it felt in my hand, and how dense it felt. True to her word, my wife showed her ID and we got a lot of the nuisance fees and other miscellaneous costs eliminated. I was impressed with how capable she was, and how easily she could get things done. If only I could do things as well as she could!

I followed her home to our rented house and admired the view of the rear end of her new car; it was almost as beautiful as the sight of her own 'rear-end'! I felt blessed. Since our temporary move to Hawksville I had so much to love.

Entering the Rhino-provided house, a nice, modern, and well-equipped suburban ranch-style with four bedrooms, a Master suite, and three more full baths, I wanted to grab my wife and hug her and tell her thank you. I got my arms around her and managed to get a single kiss on her closed lips, before she squirmed away. I was a little bit disappointed to hear her say, "Honey, it's been a long day, and I'm tired. Let's just get ready for bed, and call it a night, okay?"

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,413 Followers