A Century Cut Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy had already put her shorts back on and was watching the whole thing with occasional glances towards the road. Suddenly she stood up.

"Oh shit, I think a van is coming," she said.

"I'm not stopping now," Christy said.

"Hurry up," Wendy replied. "I'll try to stall them," she added as she assessed her appearance and then walked away.

I felt my own orgasm building but wanted Christy to have her own pleasure first so I tried to distract myself by coating a fingertip in her juices and pressing it against her asshole.

"Yes, do it, do it, just a little bit," she whispered as she paused long enough for me to put my finger in up to the first knuckle.

"I'm getting close," I told her after I realized that I hadn't slowed down my own build up.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes..." she gasped as her hips hammered down on mine. Then she pushed down as far as she could and put a hand on her pussy. Moments later she moaned softly and I felt the inside of her canal clamp down on my cock. "Damn...finally," she sighed.

She sat on me for a few seconds before slowly lifting her hips and pulling me out. Then she turned around and put a hand on my cock to stroke it.

"Your turn," she said. Her hand moved as quickly as her hips had been just moments earlier. I stared at her tits as she worked, watching them jiggle against the tight cloth that left her nipples very easy to spot. A glance at her cunt showed it was wet and pink with arousal. "Come on," she whispered.

I lay back down and closed my eyes as I felt the orgasm nearing. Her hand pumped faster, covering the entire length of my cock with each stroke. With a moan I felt the first squirt of cum shoot out, and each time my cock pistoned in her hand more oozed out. She kept it up until she saw I was dry.

"We better clean up quick, it looks like she's about to show the race folks where we are," Christy said.

She picked up some leaves and wiped my cock off while rubbing my cum from her other hand into the ground. I pulled my briefs up while she did the same with her shorts. We made sure we looked as normal as possible before standing up.

"Here they are," Wendy said as she led a woman in our direction.

"It looks like you're doing better," the lady said as she eyed me. "I've got some shorts in the van you can put on. Where's your bike?"

"Right there," Christy said and walked over to it.

The four of us made our way to the van. Christy helped the woman put my bike on the rear rack. When they finished the woman found me some shorts.

"Thanks for the help," I said to Wendy and Christy.

They both smiled and we shook hands. Then they got on their tandem and picked up where they'd left off on the ride. I turned and found the woman holding the shorts in her hand, so I put them on.

"I think we're set here," she said and walked around the van to get inside. I watched Wendy and Christy for a few seconds before getting in. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better now," I replied with a mischievous smile. "Thanks for picking me up."

12