A Challenge

Story Info
First to make the other one cum, wins.
1.6k words
4.14
42.2k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stepped back, admiring his handiwork as Laura pressed up against him from behind, her hands rubbing over his body.

"All set?" She asked. He smiled as he let her touch him.

"Yes, ready." he replied.

Her hands reached lower, feeling his hardness even against the crotch of his jeans. "May I have the first turn?" said Laura, her voice sultry and deep, with just a hint of pleading.

Paul turned to face her, and their eyes met even as her body pressed against his. He knew this game, and she was good at it.

"Why should you have the first turn? I've done all the set-up."

"Ah, but if it weren't for me to begin with..."

"Touché'. So how do we resolve this?"

"You aren't giving in?" Her eyes fluttered slightly as she ever-so-slightly pressed her body harder against his crotch, eliciting the desired intake of breath.

"No." he replied, quickly re-establishing his composure.

"Well then," she said, pulling away from him. "It seems we are at an impasse. I propose a challenge to address the issue."

"Oh?" Paul said, his tone neutral.

"Oh, indeed. My proposition is as follows: First one to make the other cum wins, and gets the first turn." Paul looked at her then, trying to sense if she was joking. Her tone was serious, and she looked him right in the eye.

He walked up to her, and she didn't backpedal. Once more they were body to body, eye to eye, each stealing a secret glance to the corner of the room every now and then.

"Vegas wouldn't like my odds," he said finally. "What's the spread?"

"No spread," she replied immediately. "But," she paused for effect, "I suppose I see your point, some ground rules are in order to make things 'fair'. First, we must stay in a position where we can pleasure one another. No moving so you can touch me and I can't touch you."

"Fine," he said, "fair enough. But I want a five minute warm-up first. No touching my cock, and I can't touch your pussy. Everything else is game though."

"Warm up?" she cried, her hand rubbing his crotch through his jeans. "I don't think you need a warm up, baby..."

"I mean to warm you up. It's only fair, given that men excite more quickly than women."

"Oh, you think I'm not warmed up?" she purred. "Have a feel." With that she pulled up her skirt, and led his hand underneath, pushing aside her panties.

"Well then," he said, licking his fingers slowly, savoring the taste. "It seems you don't need a warm-up. Even so, it would be to my advantage, so I demand it. Five minutes."

She sighed. "Fine. Any other demands?"

"I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for the use of a vib-"

"No way," she whispered, stretching out the words. "You have to earn this. Besides, look at what is at stake."

He nodded solemnly, glancing across the room once again. His arms wrapped around her. Their lips met. The warm-up had begun.

Their bodies pressed together tightly, though they tried (hopelessly) to avoid the rule of no genital contact. Paul blatantly disregarded it when he spun her around, pressing her up against the wall from behind, rubbing himself against her ass. Though, he reflected later, he was hurting himself most in the position, and she didn't complain.

Anything but, in fact. Laura wiggled her ass against him rubbing herself up and down through their clothes as he undid her bra and slipped it out from under her shirt. Squeezing her nipples lightly, he allowed his breath to play against her ear, occasionally nibbling her earlobe as he teased her with words.

"I'm going to enjoy making you watch me take my turn first," he declared, "You will beg for your chance, and I'll make you wait."

"Not if I can help it," she hissed, returning the favor by arching her back, inviting him to press harder. "Remember the time I let you fuck my ass like this?"

His breath shook and she knew that he did. Laura continued painting the picture. "Your cock was so hard inside me, and I was rubbing my pussy so fast, I could just feel myself ready to burst as you poured your hot cum inside me. Oh baby, I can't wait for you to do that again."

Paul decided to switch tactics, pulling off his wife's pants, and lowering her panties to the floor. She stood there nearly naked save for her shirt, a blouse with all the buttons undone, her creamy skin inviting him to pull it free as well. He decided to wait, and instead brought his hand back, and sent it downward against the flesh of her bottom.

Laura yelped, and then moaned, surprise turning to lust. "You've been a very bad girl tonight, very selfish for wanting everything first."

She turned her head ever so slightly so that he could see her lips, and stretched them into a thick "O" as he spanked her again, letting another sultry moan escape her lips. A third smack made her ass cheeks red, and a fourth brought her nearly to touching herself. She looked at the clock.

"Warm-up is over, baby." Laura said, pulling off her blouse and pushing him on to the sofa where she quickly pulled the clothing from his body, leaving nothing but his hard cock standing straight up at attention, already oozing precum.

Laura directed a deliciously wicked smile at her husband as she lay on her hands and knees across his lap, his hand reaching underneath her to play with her wetness. "This won't take long at all," she grinned as she took his cock in her hand, stroking it gently.

Some men enjoy getting straight to the action, but Paul liked to be teased, and his wife knew it. Laura took her time with his cock, licking it lightly as she played with the head in her hands, pumping him in long, slow strokes as she listened to his reactions, stealing a glance to the corner of the room.

Paul took a deep breath. He knew what is wife was doing, but he also had a plan. Slipping his finger partway into her slickened pussy, he wet his finger before removing it and playing softly across her clit. He circled around it, watching as her body responded. At first, the reaction was subtle, but after only minutes Laura was squirming against him, moaning onto his cock which she had now taken in her mouth.

Working him harder now, Laura alternated between jacking him off and taking his pulsing cock in her mouth, allowing her throat to fall as far over it as she could before releasing. This, she knew, had to be driving him wild. While she couldn't hear his moans over her own, she could feel his hips driving upward, fucking her mouth harder and harder with every second as she bucked against the finger giving her pleasure, and felt a familiar tingling rising up within her...

"New position!" she said, having removed his cock from her mouth, and pulled back out of range of his hand, just in time.

He sat there for several seconds, dazed, before he stood up and followed her "come hither" beckoning to the floor several steps away. At her instruction, he lay down on the carpet, facing upwards, while she lay down on top of him in the opposite direction.

They wasted no time resuming their pleasuring of one another. Laura used just her mouth now, taking him deep in her throat and sucking his cock with increasing intensity. Paul pressed his hands against her hips and pulled her pussy to his mouth, tasting Laura's wetness as it covered his face and lips.

Their urgency intensified, each sensing the other getting close as their orgasms closed it. Laura stopped sucking only to breathe and cry out in pleasure as Paul continued circling around her clit, pausing occasionally to suck at it needfully.

Their grunting paused when a shy, feminine voice from the corner of the room spoke to them. "Will you fuck her so I can see?" it said with a tone of desperation, "Please?"

Laura looked back at her husband, smiling. "I don't know. What do you think, honey? Do you want to fuck this pussy?"

Paul answered by rolling out from under his wife, putting her on her hands and knees facing the corner of the room. Without hesitation, he pushed inside her, his pulsing cock filling Laura so that she grunted with every thrust.

"Oh honey," Laura said mockingly, "You aren't going to last long like this."

She was right. Even as she spoke he could feel his orgasm approaching. Desperate, he pushed deep inside of her and reached around her body, his fingertips just pressing against her clit as he pumped and pleasured her in one smooth motion.

Laura was caught by surprise, as he didn't often use this approach. Wiggling her body and arching her back, she did everything she could to finish him off even as her own orgasm built and quickly overwhelmed her, pushing up through her body until she could no longer hold on.

Her body shook against him, and he held her as she moaned and twisted, squealing with delight and frustration at having lost. The closeness of the contest was obvious when Paul pulled his cock from his wife's pussy, his imminent orgasm undeniable. Instead of continuing, however, he allowed himself to calm, smiling deeply.

"I guess that means I get first turn," he said. "Only fitting since I did tie her up."

Laura looked over at the pale, dark-haired woman tied to the chair in the corner. She was wearing a short leather skirt, and her legs were tied so as to be spread wide open, revealing the panties beneath. They were already soaked.

"I guess you are right," Laura replied longingly.

"And," continued Paul, reaching for the rope, "Now you have to watch."