A Chance Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers

Rhi puts a hand over her eyes to shield the sun from blinding her view so she can get a good look at who is calling out to her. "Oh shit." She says under her breath, and stands there for a moment with wide eyes in disbelief. Then with fists clenched, she takes determined strides, and steps up behind her lover.

The tall woman turns around. "Rhi, this is Ms. Sinclair. She says she knows you."

"Yes, I know her --- unfortunately." Rhi says unkindly.

"Why, Rhiannon, after all this time, that's all you can say? Don't you miss me?" Linda says sarcastically while batting her eyelashes.

"No. I thought you were moving out of state. In fact I was counting on it. It's a shame you're still here." Rhi states as she crosses her arms in front of her.

"Now, Rhiannon. How could you say such things after we've been so...intimate." Linda shoots back with venom.

Jordan's eyes widen as eyebrows get hidden under black bangs.

"So this is what you replaced me with?" Linda asks spitefully. "Does she know you like your sex rough? Or have you not gotten around to that yet?"

"You fucking bitch." Rhi spits out and attempts to strike her.

Jordan quickly blocks the move as Linda takes a step back. She hands Linda the sword, says goodbye and hurriedly walks off with the young woman in tow.

"I guess you're not staying for tea then." Linda lets out a sinister laugh before she closes the door.

As they drive back to the house, the silence in the Land Rover becomes deafening.

"Would you like to talk?" Jordan asks gently.

"No." She says adamantly. Then rubbing her face, she sighs. "I'm sorry."

"You know..." she starts softly, "each of us has our past, but now we have each other. Let's live for the present and the future."

Rhiannon sighs again. "Linda was such a mistake that I will always regret."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"I met her at the coven. She joined a couple months after Veronica and I. The three of us became friends, and soon Linda became interested in me. She was very different in her beliefs about Wicca but I didn't pay attention. Ver told me to stay away from her because she had bad vibes about Linda. But I didn't listen. Later on I began noticing that Linda had a desire for power that was unquenchable. She became dangerous -----bent on getting revenge on enemies, so she was banned from the coven. A couple of weeks later I told her we couldn't see each other anymore because our values and goals weren't in sync. She was very angry and caused Ver and I a great deal of grief in the coven, so we wound up leaving too. And that was it."

Jordan reaches out and squeezes her hand in understanding.

"I wonder what she wanted with that sword." Rhi curiously comments. "That design you had etched into the blade and the carving of the skulls on the hilt does fit her perfectly."

"Well, it was her brother who met with me and asked me to make the sword. I figured it was for him until he told me to deliver it to his sister when I called to let him know it was finished. I remember him saying that the making of that sword was very important. He paid twelve hundred dollars for it." Jordan states.

Rhi's brows furrow in thought. "Hmm, I never met him. She did tell me that he's a warlock in a coven out west somewhere but that's all. How strange that he happened to see your work and requested that sword for her." She soon got lost in her thoughts of the past.

"Are you okay?" Jordan asks.

Rhiannon nods. "I'm sorry for overreacting."

Jordan smiles at her. "It's okay, I understand."

****************

The following Friday morning finds the two of them sitting at Delmar's kitchen table drinking coffee and eating fresh baked cinnamon rolls.

"Alright, what's up Delmar? Why did you want us to meet with you?" Jordan starts immediately.

Rhiannon squeezes her lover's hand under the table in a gesture for Jordan to be patient.

"Can't an old woman have her favorite sister-in-law over for coffee?"

"I know you, and this isn't a friendly coffee visit." Jordan responds with an arched eyebrow.

"Oh, alright." Delmar declares as she pulls out her deck of tarot cards. "I had a very disturbing vision last night." She states, and takes a sip of her coffee. Shuffling the cards thoroughly, she begins to lay out the set of ten she'll read from. "There is an evil force out to get the two of you."

"You mean like you told us before? About Ares coming back every time to separate us?" Rhi asks.

"Um...yes. Well, this is difficult but...well...I saw Jordan get run through with a blade. You, Rhiannon, were leaning over her sobbing. In the vision you vowed to not live without her again. You killed yourself right there. The scene was horrific. That is all I know. I don't think this vision was from the past because it wouldn't make sense why I would be seeing it."

Rhiannon looks to her love, and then back to the older woman. "Is this vision like one that you had before where..." She couldn't bring herself to say the name of Delmar's deceased husband.

Jordan puts a protective arm around her lover. "Well, what can we do about it? Can this be stopped?" She asks.

"Yes, I do believe you can stop it." Delmar responds. She points to a section of the cards, and looks at Rhiannon. "Rhi, you are the key." Picking up the card of The Lovers, she continues, "The love you two have is beyond time and space. It can conquer anything. You'll need to rely on your Wiccan teachings for further assistance."

"I don't understand. What do I do?" Rhiannon asks with concern. "Wait, I can do a spell of protection for us."

"That's a good start. I am sorry I don't have a clear and concise answer for you though. All I've been told is that you are the key. The spell can be done tonight since it is the full moon. Oh, and I strongly suggest the spell be done with the two of you working as one mind and one body." Delmar adds as she takes another sip of coffee.

"What do you mean by working as one mind and body?" Jordan questions.

Delmar cocks her head to give her sister-in-law the 'don't you know' look.

"Sweetie, she means having a union tonight." Rhi answers, and then raises an eyebrow at her when she notices that Jordan still didn't quite get it. "Sex, Jordan." She finally states plainly.

"Ohhh, got it." The tall woman rubs her now red face.

Delmar shakes her head, and then starts to chuckle as she begins to put away her cards.

"Jordan, we need to stop by my apartment for some supplies and I may also need to stop at the occult shop for whatever else I'm lacking."

"Sure."

*****************

"I'm going to take a bath, and afterwards you can take one while I prepare the items for the spell." Rhiannon says on her way to the bathroom.

"How about we take a bath together?" Jordan asks as she wiggles her eyebrows.

The young blonde kisses her on the cheek and says, "Not tonight. I need to use my time in the bath for meditation and purification. Okay?"

"Gotcha. Anything I can do while you're in there?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. You could clear out a space in the living room to lay a queen sized sheet on the carpet."

"Okey dokey." Jordan says with a salute and a smile before she takes off to carry out the task.

Rhiannon steps into the steaming tub, and her body relaxes as the hot water warms her skin. The sandalwood bath oil envelopes her like a cloud as she lies back with eyes closed and breathes deeply the earthy, spicy scent. She begins her meditation with clearing her mind of the day's events. Focusing on a bright white light, a low hum erupts from her throat. She listens to her slow even breathing and the humming with it. Keeping the presence of the light in her mind's eye, she enters a state of spiritual cleansing as she allows the light to penetrate her body.

*****************

Jordan walks into the living room naked after having bathed. "Anything else I can do?"

Rhiannon looks up and smiles. "I'm just about to start the circle. You can help me light these candles."

The tall woman saunters over and kneels on the white bed sheet that has been laid out on the floor.

Rhi begins setting twelve white candles, each in a holder, in the shape of a large circle surrounding them. She has already carved their names and astrological signs into the wax on each of them and rubbed them down with protection oil. She lights the first candle with a match, and then hands Jordan what looks like a very long toothpick. "Use this flame transfer to light the rest of the candles."

"Sure."

The small woman then takes out several white crystals from a small black velvet bag. She adds to them to the circle by laying them at various spots in between the candles. Lastly, she takes a dozen white roses and spreads them out to also be in between each of the candles. She removes her robe and tosses it on the couch, and grabbing the tarot deck, she pulls out the particular cards she needs. At the head of the circle, she then sits down and Jordan joins her. "Are you ready?" she asks her lover.

"Bring it on." Jordan responds.

They join hands and Rhiannon begins the invocation.

"I call now upon the Earth, far plains and lofty mountains, for power and strength to my spell. I call now upon the waters, broad lakes, ever-moving streams, and the boundless ocean, for power and strength to my spell...."

Afterwards she reaches for the cards she had set aside, and says, "Reaching far into the archaic past I draw forth these symbols to shape the spell I cast. Here shall be woven chance, fortune, and fate that our deepest wish may swiftly be attained."

Jordan is instructed to sit directly behind her, with Rhiannon between her legs. Bodies are pressed up against each other with Jordan's arms wrapped securely around a small waist.

Rhiannon begins laying the cards down one at a time. First the ten of cups is laid out to represent the both of them. Second is the queen of cups to represent Rhiannon casting the spell. Third is the four of wands below. Fourth is the chariot placed at the top. Fifth is the temperance card set to the left. Lastly is the star card.

The room becomes unusually bright and for a few minutes the only sound is that of their breathing.

"I call upon the power that is within me and the power that is around me! I call upon the sentinels of the heavens! I call upon all good spirits and all ministering angels! I call for protection, defense, and safety! With white light, a force field is built around us. We are shielded and protected at all times. All negative energies disperse and dissolve at the touch of the radiant light that emanates from the core of our being. All shadows flee. All harm and danger is neutralized by the touch of our glowing aura. By the power within me and the power around me, only peace, love and serenity may exist within our protective boundary! We are protected." Together they proclaim the last phrase. "So it is, and so shall it be!"

This last sentence they repeat over and over as a mantra. They begin rocking slowly back and forth as one being. Rhiannon takes her lover's large hand and slides it down to the apex of her sex.

Jordan spreads the wet lips and dips two fingers inside. As her fingers slide effortlessly and slowly in and out, she grinds herself on Rhiannon's firm ass cheeks.

Rhi brings an arm up and behind Jordan's head, to thread her fingers in black locks of hair. Grasping firmly, they kiss with abandon.

Jordan strokes the clit with her thumb causing Rhi's hips to buck.

"Ohhh...Jordan...don't...st..op." She grasps Jordan's wrist to push the hand harder and further inside her. "Yesss...fuck...me."

Jordan is floored by the actions and words. She feels her own impending orgasm as her clit receives the delicious friction of Rhiannon's backside. She grunts in the small blonde's ear and then bites down on the tender flesh just below the earlobe. The action sends Rhiannon over the edge, and Jordan soon follows. Their cries echo in the room.

The strawberry blonde turns around to half straddle one long firm thigh before her. The lovers kiss passionately, and as their tongues dance against each other, Rhiannon inserts two fingers into Jordan's pussy. Pumping in and out, a third then a fourth finger enter without resistance.

"Fuck...yes.... Baby...I want...your whole...hand." Jordan's eyes are shut tight and she wills her body to relax. Lying back onto her elbows, she spreads her legs further apart.

Rhiannon grabs the bottle of lube Jordan brought with her earlier. She pours a generous amount onto her hand as her fingers slide out of the tall warrior. With her hand coated, she tucks her thumb firmly into her palm and watches as her whole hand disappears.

"OH...FUCK! Don't stop." Jordan cries out as she throws her head back in ecstasy. The hand inside fills her completely.

The small woman slowly and gently turns her now balled up fist from side to side. She feels the walls contracting around her hand, and she finds it elating.

Jordan starts rubbing her clit frantically. Sitting part way up, she feels her left nipple being suckled. The waves of her orgasm suddenly crash over her. "OHHH...GODS...... R-H-I-A-N-N-O-N." She screams and collapses back onto the sheet.

Rhi holds her hand still until Jordan's breathing returns to normal.

"Okay, baby, it's time to pull out." Jordan says.

Rhi wipes her hand on the end of the sheet then crawls on top of her lover. "That was beautiful. Thank you." She kisses her lips lightly.

Jordan rolls them over. "Ah, but now it's your turn."

"But...will your hand fit?" Rhi asks with furrowed brows.

"Yes it will. I won't hurt you. Do you trust me?"

"With my whole being." Rhi answers.

They kiss, and she works her way down a succulent neck. Nipping and licking along the tender flesh, she moves onto creamy breasts. She takes a nipple between her teeth and flicks it with the tip of her tongue. Giving the second breast the same treatment, she then slides down to blonde wet curls. Jordan strokes Rhi's nub with her hard muscle, and slides two fingers into her love hole.

Rhiannon pushes her hips up for more contact.

She slides a third finger in, and pumps in and out evenly. After a minute she pours a substantial amount of lube on her hand until it's completely coated, and then manages a fourth finger inside Rhiannon. Returning to the task of her clit, she sucks on it gingerly.

"Ohhh...it...feels wonderful. Ungh...more...please."

The dark woman tucks her thumb in and slowly and carefully slides in. She meets some resistance at the widest part of her hand, so she grasps Rhi's nub between her teeth. Pulling on it and flicking it with the tip of her tongue several times provides her with the response she wants.

"Ohhh...Jordan...ahhh." Rhiannon cries out passionately. Her pussy opens further allowing Jordan's hand to finally slide in all the way.

The tall woman holds still to allow Rhi to be comfortable with the fullness inside her, then she strokes her clit again with the flat of her tongue.

"AHHH.... FUCK...OHHH GODS...J-O-R-D-A-N." She cries as the intensity of the orgasm overwhelms her.

Jordan smiles in satisfaction, and waits for Rhi's breathing to calm down before she pulls out. But she notices that Rhi has a tight grip around her hand. "Baby I need you to help."

There is no response.

"Rhi? Baby?" Jordan sits up to look at her lover. "Oh shit." She tries to crawl up without moving her captured hand much. Patting Rhi's cheek, she calls out, "Come on baby. Rhi wake up."

Green eyes flutter open. "Huh, what is it?"

"Baby, you passed out on me, and...um...I can't get my hand out without your help."

"What?" Rhiannon gets up on her elbows and looks down to see Jordan's arm sticking out of her.

"See?" Jordan shows off a sinister smirk, and slightly wiggles her fingers inside.

"AHHH.... You devil. Don't do that!!" She smacks Jordan on the shoulder, and tries to calm down. "Alright, what do I need to do?"

"Don't worry, just push out." She says gently.

"Push out?" Rhi asks bewildered.

"Yeah, kind of like when you pee. Use your muscles to push my hand out." Jordan says very matter of factly. Suddenly she starts to feel her hand come out.

"So, this is what giving birth is like?" Rhi comments with a sarcastic grunt.

"Baby, I would think birth involves a lot more pain." Jordan answers as she wipes her hand on the end of the sheet and snuggles up to her lover.

"Did I really pass out? I can't believe this." The young woman comments, and then buries her face in the crook of Jordan's neck.

*******************

A figure clad in black watches through the window at the two women wrapped in each other's arms now lying on the couch. Tossing the empty can of gasoline off to the side, the figure flicks on the lighter. It lands on the porch and immediately the flames shoot up. Within minutes the house is engulfed from all sides. With an evil smile, the figure then runs off to the dark blue Plymouth and skids away.

Jordan awakens to a smell. "What the hell?" She looks around noticing the room is quickly filling with the black acrid smoke. "Rhi, wake up. There's a fire." She struggles to stand with the young woman still attached to her. "Rhi, come on."

Still in a sleepy state of mind, she tries to gather her thoughts as she sees the flames through the windows.

Jordan grabs her boxers and shirt off the coffee table and grabs the robe off the floor to throw around her lover.

"What can we do? It's everywhere." Rhiannon says in a panic.

Jordan grabs her hand, and pulls her into the kitchen. The window glass busts open from the intense heat, and glass flies everywhere. At the kitchen sink, the tall woman takes a large pot and fills it. "Rhi, I'm going to douse you with this water. It's going to help when we run out of here." She pours the water over the bewildered smaller woman. Doing it again a couple of more times, she makes sure the robe is drenched. Taking a dishtowel, she runs it under the tap then wraps it around Rhiannon's head making sure to cover her ears an every lock of hair.

Rhiannon helps her do the same things to herself. Wrapping her long wet hair up quickly into a bun, she wraps another towel around her head. Taking one of the kitchen chairs with her, they go back into the living room. She flings the chair out the living room bay window, and glass shatters everywhere.

The two women quickly pull their boots on to protect their feet.

Jordan faces her lover with hands on her shoulders as she tells her what to do. "Okay, Rhi. Just run through as fast as you can. I'll be right behind you. Alright?"

The small woman nods, kisses her lover and then sprints through the window.

Jordan soon follows but when she steps onto the ledge of the broken window, an ominous noise is heard. In that split second, she looks up to see the front porch roof cave in. Chunks of wood fall, flying towards her, and knocking her back into the room right onto her back where she lies without movement.

Rhiannon just made it onto the gravel drive when she turns around expecting Jordan to be there. She swears she sees her lover at the window about to come through when the porch falls apart at the window. "NOOO!" She screams.

Sirens come tearing through the driveway. Two fire trucks and an ambulance pull in and begin their work. A silver Chevy S-10 pickup truck also appears parking itself next to the ambulance, and out come Delmar and Amber. They run up to a screaming and sobbing Rhiannon.

"Dear gods, I knew something was wrong when I woke up this morning. I just knew I felt something awful." Delmar holds the small woman tightly against her chest. "Sweetie, where's Jordan?"

In choking sobs, she tries to say, "She didn't...come through...be-fo-re the roooff..." Not being able to finish, she screams again for the pain that is in her heart.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,416 Followers
1...34567...10