A Chance Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother." Bruce puts down his pack and holds out his arms.

"Gray Tiger. It's good to see you again." She hugs him tight.

"Ma, it's alright to call me Bruce." He says with embarrassment.

"Hush. Now you know that your father and I chose your name to be Gray Tiger. And that is who you are. Why do you want to be so Americanized?"

"Alright mom. Sorry."

The elderly woman looks at Rhiannon, and the young blonde feels as if the eyes are penetrating her heart. "You must be Jordan's friend."

Rhiannon smiles with tears cascading down her cheeks upon hearing her lover's name. "How do you know?"

"Because I just do. My name is Rising Sun. Come here child." She says with open arms, and hugs Rhiannon to her bosom. "Let's go see if she's awake."

The three of them step into the small bedroom. Rhi gasps at the sight of her lover appearing as if death has warmed over. She rushes to the side of the bed and kneels. The tears flow freely as she gently brushes the back of her knuckles along a sunken cheek.

Pale blue eyes flutter open and look at her. Jordan sees Rhiannon's beautiful face wet with tears and full of emotion. "Am I dreaming?" she asks softly.

Rhiannon can't stop the choking sobs. "No baby...I'm really here." She declares as she lays her head on Jordan's chest facing her. "I've missed you so much. I thought I lost you."

Jordan strokes the blonde's head. "I was saved by the kindness of this family." She looks up at the elderly woman and the young man standing next to her.

"Child, this is my son the doctor. He's going to check you and give you some antibiotics."

Jordan nods in understanding.

"Rhiannon, come with me so that my son can tend to her. I'll make you some tea, and we'll have a little chat." She takes Rhi's hand in hers and they leave the room.

"Hello Jordan. My name is Bruce. I'm going to take a look at your wounds. I brought an IV that I'm sure you're going to need." He puts his bag down on the small table at the foot of the bed, and begins pulling out the contents.

******************

The elderly man and Simon sit at the kitchen table. He sips from a cup of coffee while his grandson continues to blow on his hot cocoa.

"How did you find this young woman Hawk Eyes?" Running Bear asks gently as Rhiannon takes a seat, still wiping the tears from her face.

"She heard me talking to Uncle." He takes a sip of cocoa. "It was not until I saw her moonstone last night that I knew the two of them were meant to be."

"Ah," the old man comments, and looks at her. "So you too carry the power of the stone that says these two souls belong together as one."

Rhiannon is too stunned to respond. Her eyes wander, looking at the surroundings. She notices they have no electricity because of the various oil lamps and candles everywhere, and then guesses they probably have no running water either. A cup of tea is placed in front of her.

Bruce steps into the kitchen and takes a seat next to his nephew. "Well, I guess I'm done."

Rhiannon immediately stands, and softly asks, "May I go back to see her?"

"Sure," Bruce comments.

"Would you like some coffee?" asks Rising Sun.

"Yes, thank you mother." He answers, and looks at his dad. "You know you saved that woman's life. I'm sure your knowledge of herbs and potions is what sustained her thus far. I know she is grateful, and so is her friend Rhiannon."

Running Bear remains silent. He was never a man seeking recognition, but prefers to stay in the shadows and assist when he can.

"How is she doing son?" asks the old woman.

"Well, all in all, she is doing good. I set up the IV with antibiotics. That should take care of her infection and remove what's left of the fever. Father and you did a great job with the stitches and irrigating that wound. She did mention that she dislocated her shoulder when she landed in the cavern, and I checked that out. It looks fine. You know she popped it back in place on her own by running into the rocky cave wall? Sounds like something father would do."

*****************

At suppertime, Rising Sun walks into the small bedroom with a tray of food. She sees Rhiannon curled up around the tall woman, asleep and holding on to her tightly for fear she will be snatched away.

Jordan opens her eyes sensing another presence in the room. "Hello grandmother."

"Hello child. I brought the two of you dinner. A hearty stew made with fresh venison and some fresh bread." She sets the tray on the table at the end of the bed. "I can see your friend is very content to be with you again."

Jordan smiles and brushes Rhiannon's hair with a bony hand.

"I smell food." Rhi mumbles. A green eye pops open and she sees the elderly woman watching her. She nervously jumps up realizing they've been caught and not knowing what these folks may think.

"Calm down child. Your love is still not fully recovered. You don't want to cause further injury to that wound." She smiles knowingly at them.

Surprised, Rhiannon tentatively says, "You know?"

"Of course. I may be old but I'm not blind. There is nothing to fear. We are simple people. We understand love to be the greatest thing and when two people find that love, their physical bodies do not matter."

"Thank you." Rhiannon says.

"For what child?"

"For... everything." She responds with a smile.

Rising Sun curtseys, and says, "I will leave the two of you to eat. Make sure you eat it all."

Rhiannon helps Jordan sit up and grabs a bowl. "Would you like me to feed you?" she asks as she joins her lover on the bed.

"I think I'll be okay doing it."

"Alright." She says as she carefully hands it to her. Tearing off two chunks of bread from the loaf, she takes her bowl and digs in. "Wow this is good."

"It sure is."

"Jordan?"

"Hmm."

"Um...I was wondering if you'd tell me what happened that one day."

Jordan stares at the wall for a moment as if looking through it into the distance of time. "I went to the address to deliver the swords. I remember getting there just after noon. I knocked on the door but no one answered. Then everything went black. After some time as I was beginning to regain consciousness, and I felt myself being carried --- like over someone's shoulder and then I was falling. I felt the pain of the impact upon landing. I'm guessing I lay there for an hour because it was difficult to get my dislocated shoulder back in place. It was very stiff and swollen. I couldn't see much because there was very little light coming through the hole I had fallen through. And it was so high up there was no way I could get back up there. So, I started walking, and as it got darker in the cavern, I had to feel my way around." She scoops up a couple of more spoonfuls of the stew. "I don't know how many days or weeks I traveled before I found water trickling down from the rocky wall. I licked as much of it up as I could cause I was so thirsty. I also remember a slight breeze nearby, and I figured there must be a way out if the water and air are coming in. Then I saw the light. A bright beam of light up ahead about the size of a quarter and I walked straight towards it. At first I thought I was dying and had become delirious. I began clawing at the dirt where this small beam of light was coming from. I pulled at the rocks and the dirt until the hole was big enough that I could fit myself through. Out in the daylight, the sunshine burned my eyes. I took a few steps became very dizzy and blacked out. Then I woke up here."

The tears stream down Rhiannon's face as she listened to the story.

Jordan reaches out to cup her love's cheek and wipe away the tears. She notices the look of her white bony hand against the healthy tan color of Rhiannon's skin. Setting the food aside on the nightstand, she lifts the blanket and gazes at her naked form. The muscles she once had seems to have shriveled up. Her hip bones jut out against the thin layer of flesh that hangs on her body.

Noticing what she is doing, Rhiannon quickly says, "Jordan don't. You are beautiful. In no time you'll be back to your old self." She lifts her love's face to look into sky blue eyes.

"I just didn't realize what I look like."

Rhiannon says, "I love you." She leans forward and gently kisses her lips.

***************

Many weeks have gone by since Jordan's return. Once they got back to Chicago, they moved into Jordan's newly finished home. The design of the house was done exactly to Jordan's specifications. It now has two sunrooms --- one of them is for the Jacuzzi and the other is a reading relaxation room. The bedroom is larger to accommodate both women and the upstairs bathroom contains a large tub and a separate shower next to it.

Jordan has been spending a lot of time in the basement with her new gym equipment in order to regain the body she once had. Her appetite has grown and now almost matches that of Rhiannon. The one thing she has not returned to do is her smith work. In fact, the shed has not been opened since the day she went in there to pack the swords she was going to deliver.

Rhiannon enters the living room as she sifts through the mail. "Jordan, I'm home." She hears the booming of the bass coming through the floorboards. Heading downstairs she turns the corner and watches her lover for a bit.

Jordan is working on a particular Tai Chi routine while she listens to Nine-Inch Nails. As she turns, she spots Rhiannon watching her. Without breaking the practice, she smiles and winks at her lover.

Rhiannon heads upstairs for a leisurely shower. Under the spray of water she thinks back to all that has transpired in the past few months. Her heart is saddened that from the day Jordan came home; they have not made love. In fact, Rhiannon recalls that they have done nothing more than cuddle and exchange a few chaste kisses. A tear slides past her cheek at remembering her attempt to talking to Jordan about this, but it wound up with them having a huge argument. Rhiannon turns her back to the spray of water hoping it will massage her shoulders and help her relax. She walks out of the bathroom as she towels herself off. Dropping the towel on the carpet, she lies on the bed and stares at the ceiling. Her watery eyes won't give her a break from her emotions.

Jordan walks towards the bedroom partially wet from taking advantage of the shower in the gym room. Toweling her hair she stops just within the doorway as she hears Rhi talking to herself.

Rhiannon runs her hands across the front of her body in a comforting way, and she calls out softly into the still air. "I miss you Jordan. I miss what we had ---we don't touch, we don't even kiss. What went wrong? You came back to me but only in body. Where's your spirit? Please return to me. I want all of you." She claims, and starts to cry.

The towel falls from her hands as Jordan's wide eyes look in disbelief regarding Rhiannon's words.Oh, no.What have I done? She asks herself.

Not realizing she isn't alone, Rhiannon wipes away the tears then slides a hand down to her sex. She parts her legs and plays with the downy curls of her mound. "Oh Jordan, I miss you." She whispers.

The tall woman's keen hearing picks up the plea. She quietly enters the room working her way closer to the bed.

Rhiannon dips a finger between her lips and begins to softly stroke the sensitive nub. Her other hand takes on the task of kneading her breasts.

Jordan watches intensely as Rhiannon spreads her legs farther apart exposing the creamy essence that is beginning to seep out. Her own libido twitches. A feeling she hasn't felt for some time. She slowly kneels on the bed with her right leg between the blonde's legs.

Surprised, Rhiannon jerks up into a sitting position frozen. Sea green eyes lock onto ocean blue. She sees a passionate flicker in those azure eyes that she hasn't seen for quite a while.

"Rhi...forgive me. I'm selfish and stupid. I didn't mean to put up walls..."

Jordan's words are cut off when a small index finger touches her mouth. "Shhh. You're going to make me cry." Rhiannon says.

Jordan opens her lips to lick the finger that is coated in the small woman's essence. Sucking on it gingerly they continue to look into each other's souls. The tall woman ceases her ministrations on the finger, and taking her lover's hand, she brings it back down to the amber curls. "Don't stop."

Rhiannon leans back onto her forearm as she resumes stroking her clit once again.

Jordan leans forward to capture soft lips, and tongues embrace in an erotic dance. She then moves down the creamy flesh of a succulent neck. Flicking her tongue at the dip in the center above Rhiannon's clavicle causes the young woman to shiver.

Rhiannon's mind is reeling at the sensations of Jordan's mouth and her own fingers moving faster stroking her harder. "Oh Jordan...I can't...hold...out."

"Come for me Rhi," she says softly before taking a firm puckered pink nipple into her mouth.

Rhiannon's eyes roll back along with her head, and she screams out her orgasm. "Oh gods...J-o-r-d-a-n."

The tall woman embraces her tightly, as they cry softly in each other's arms. "Rhiannon, I'm sorry. Sorry for my foolishness. I've missed you too baby. I've missed this too."

After tears are wiped away, Rhiannon begins to pull at Jordan's T-shirt. "Please, I need to feel you."

The shirt sails through the air along with the cotton shorts landing somewhere on the dresser. A passion infused kiss results in Jordan's hands to starting to roam, recalling every sensuous curve on her lover's body.

******************

The early morning light peers through the bedroom balcony glass doors. As the sunbeam snakes its way onto the bed, a lone figure reaches out with bare arms seeking her love. Green eyes open to find the space next to her unoccupied. Rhiannon yawns and decides to get dressed to see what Jordan is up to.

The sweat drips down the coal smudged face. The mallet comes down upon the hot steel.

CLINK

CLINK

CLINK

Jordan wipes at her brow with the back of her arm as she looks more closely at the red-hot blade. Once again the hammer strikes the edges of it before she dips the newly formed weapon into the wooden bucket of cold water. While the steam rises, she turns on the electric etching tool on her worktable. Removing the blade from the water, she wipes it dry with the rag in her back pocket. She sits on the bench and begins tracing a design with a fine point Sharpie. A few minutes later, the blade now holds an intricate myriad of Celtic knots at the base that turn into vines and leaves further in the center and ends at the tip. She picks up the hot tool by the handle and holding it like a pen begins etching the design into the steel.

Rhiannon hesitantly pushes open the shed door. She peeks around and sees her lover hunched over the worktable.

Jordan doesn't notice the young blonde now standing on the other side of the table, as she carefully inspects the etchings under the lamplight.

Rhiannon leans over with her forearms on the surface. Her full breasts press forward heavily showing a clear line of cleavage. "Morning stud."

Jordan looks at her with a big toothy grin against a dirty face. She glances at the cleavage and her smile grows wider. "Are you wearing panties?"

"Maybe," Rhiannon says with a sarcastic smirk.

Jordan hops up and quickly scrubs her hands at the emergency watering station. She steps up behind the young woman and encircles her waist with strong arms. "Morning sexy." She announces before softly kissing a succulent neck. A hand works its way down to the soft curls that Jordan finds so tempting.

Rhiannon moans at the touch. With palms flat on the tabletop, she pushes her ass back into Jordan's jean covered thighs.

Jordan circles the firm bundle of nerves with her middle finger while holding the moist lips apart.

The blonde shakes a little at the delicious contact. She feels the tall woman lean over against her back to suck on the flesh where the tendon is located just behind her ear, and suddenly two fingers slide effortlessly inside her now wet pussy. "Oh gods, yes."

Jordan begins to deeply pump in and out as her other hand takes purchase under Rhi's shirt pulling and twisting her nipples.

The young woman braces herself for fear of falling from the heat of her oncoming orgasm. Her hips buck between the dark woman behind her and the table in front as she screams, "J-o-r-d-a-n... ahhh."

The tall blacksmith holds her against her body tightly until Rhiannon comes back down to earth. "I love you Rhi," she whispers in her ear.

Rhiannon turns around and kisses her passionately, before saying, "I love you too."

"I have something to show you." She reaches across the table and grabs the blade. "What do you think?"

Rhiannon looks carefully at the design, remembering the time Jordan showed her the sword she was working on for Lance and Veronica. "Wow. It's a beautiful dagger." She inspects the etchings. "I really like the addition of the vines with leaves." As her eyes move further down, she notices something else. "Oh my...our names..." She looks up at Jordan's smiling face. "Our names are entwined in this knot."

"This will be an athame for you. You mentioned once that you had hoped to find one for working magic. So, I decided to make you one."

"Thank you. I love it." She hugs the tall woman fiercely.

At that moment, Jordan closes her eyes and sighs with the decision to ask something she's been wanting to for a long time. "Let's get married Rhiannon."

The young blonde breaks the hug in disbelief of the words she just heard.

Jordan tries again. "Do you...still want to marry...me?"

Crocodile tears spill forth from sea green eyes. "Of course goofy."

Happily, they embrace firmly.

****************

"It's about time the two of you tie the knot. I was beginning to think I would have to push you along. Even mom thought of casting a spell of clarity and courage for you." Amber comments as she watches her aunt finish getting dressed.

Jordan slips on the navy blue suede jacket. From the mirror she looks at her niece with a smile. "Well I'm glad I got cracking before you and your mom let loose with the magic." She says playfully as she turns around showing off the outfit. "How do I look?"

Amber takes in the full height of her aunt dressed for the ceremony. "You look extremely handsome. Are you going to wear your royal sash to show off your knighthood?" Amber grabs the black and gold satin sash from the bed.

"Sure." Jordan bends down a bit for her niece to reach getting the sash over her head and onto her left shoulder. The other end slides under her right arm down to her waist where it is buttoned in place.

"It's perfect Jordie. You look grand. Oh, don't forget your sword. Will it be on your back or at your waist?"

"I think the waist would be best. It'll be more feasible for sitting down."

******************

"Aarrgh! This won't work. It just won't. Maybe you should go out there and tell them to postpone my coming out." Small arms flail around as the short blonde stomps around the room.

"Rhiannon, don't be ridiculous. You're just nervous --- very nervous. Come here and let me adjust the brocade. I also have the garland of white carnations. It just arrived." Veronica follows her long time friend around in circles trying to grab hold of the leather brocade that is only halfway on. Finally she stops in her tracks and in a firm motherly voice says, "Rhiannon Moore you cease this behavior and come here right now."

Rhi looks at Veronica with wide eyes, and silently creeps over to the redhead.

*******************

Family and friends gather outside near the garden where the ceremony will take place. They patiently watch as Delmar makes her way through the center of the crowd. She is wearing a long black gothic dress, and a crushed velvet maroon cape is draped across the back of her shoulders. In her hands she carries a silver chalice containing a fermented liquid and a black book. The breeze gently blows her long flowing peppered black hair. Once she reaches the altar table at the end of the carpeted walkway, she sets down the cup. Continuing to hold the book in her right hand, she stands under the flowered trellis.