A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were rubbing Dan's cum around one of your nipples, a dreamy expression on your face. "Hey you two!" you said. "No resting. We're only just getting started here."

---------------------------------------------

Wow, never done that before , I thought. That was great, something I'd have to try on Dan. To have his cock so far down my throat. Mmmm, maybe later, now it was my turn. I looked up at you both, feeling a strong desire to be touched. You and Dan had that post-cum look on your faces, as if you could quite happily fall asleep for the rest of the evening. But there was no chance I was letting that happen. I was feeling dizzy with excitement. I had to take matters into my own hands.

"Ok, which way to the bedroom?" I asked you, wanting to feel the softness of a bed beneath me, contrasting with the roughness and rawness of what I hoped was to come. I love sex in all sorts of different places, but sometimes you just need a bed.

"And I get to tell you guys what to do next."

"No, my turn," Dan suddenly got his energy back and pulled me up from the floor, a renewed look of lust on his face.

"Follow me," you said and led us down the corridor.

I followed you. Dan, behind me, tapped my ass playfully as we reached the bedroom door. I turned to him and, as he grabbed one of my breasts, still covered in his cum, I pressed myself against him and kissed him deeply. God, I love how he kisses me, it sounds so cliché but he really does make me go weak at the knees. I was lost in his kisses, my eyes closed, when he picked me up and threw me down on your huge bed. It was definitely a bed made for lots of dirty sex!

I opened my eyes to see you both looking down at me, your cocks growing hard once again. Which one of you would fuck me first, I wondered, smiling to myself that I would have the pleasure of both of them inside my tingling pussy. Oh yes, it was tingling like crazy. I'd hardly been touched but my body was so aroused by the situation and by having had these two cocks spunking on me and in me just a short while ago.

"Take her jeans off," Dan said to you.

You happily obliged, slowly peeling them off me, making sure you caressed my legs on the way down. You pulled my jeans off along with my shoes. I was now lying there naked except for my little, lacy white thong. Dan ran his hand over it where it clung to my pussy.

"You naughty girl, you're so wet!" Dan exclaimed, feeling the dampness between my legs. "Have you got something we can tie her up with?" he asked you.

"Here." You handed him a couple of ties and I shivered with a desperate need for my body to be used by you both. Dan tied my wrists above my head and tied them to the bed then covered my eyes with the remaining tie. You and Dan starting talking in low voices. I strained to hear you but couldn't. I heard clothes being removed and I tried to picture you and Dan naked, ready to take me with your hard cocks. I was bursting with lust and desire and moaned loudly when I finally felt fingers hooking around the edge of my thong. Lips caressed the smooth skin of my stomach and then down my legs as the thong was removed.

Hands started stroking my breasts, fingers running around my nipples then a tongue licking sending sparks of passion through my body, down to my pussy where fingers were stroking me. Up over my wet lips, teasing my clit; I wondered who was where as my heart beat faster. I soon found out as I sucked on the familiar tasting hard cock that I'd felt at my lips. You started to lick my clit, then you slid your tongue down and into my wet cunt.

"Fuck, you taste good," you sighed. I gasped and groaned loudly as your tongue and fingers intimately explored me. I hoped your neighbours weren't at home but couldn't hold back. My whole body was tense, I was pulling on my restraints and writhing on the bed. Feeling you both touching me, Dan at my breasts, now sucking and licking them, and you at my pussy, caressing me with your tongue was exquisite.

"Chyna, you look like such a horny slut!" Dan exclaimed.

His words tipped me over the edge and I cried out in ecstasy as I came hard around your fingers as you sucked on my clit.

"Yes, God, yes, oh God!" I moaned, totally drunk on pleasure, losing control.

-----------------------------------------------

Looking up from between your soaking wet pussy, I could see your flat stomach, full breasts, and your husband steadily easing his thick cock in and out of your lips. Blindfolded and tied to the bed, your head was tilted back, your mouth open and an expression of pure joy across your face.

Dipping down to lick once more along your sweet, soft pussy lips, I moved up so my hard, throbbing cock was positioned at the entrance to your cunt. I could feel the heat coming from it, and my balls tightened further. Dan was looking at where my cockhead was just inches from your hole.

"Oh babe, you're going to love this," he groaned, sliding his prick all over your cheek.

"Oh yeah" you breathed, feverishly sucking his cock into your mouth, then releasing it with a gasp. "I want him in me. Tell him to fuck me."

I felt a wetness around the end of my cock as you slid further down the bed, trying to get me inside you. But the ties held you back. You were pulling at them, straining with every muscle, your back arched, brow furrowed, breasts raised high. I was desperate to give it to you, but was waiting for permission from your husband.

Looking at him, I saw his jaw was clenched, his muscles flexed as he jabbed his cock in and out of your open mouth. He was still staring down at where our engorged sex organs were lightly touching each other.

"Go on," he growled. "Fuck my beautiful slut. Fuck her hard."

Gripping hold of your thighs, I pushed your legs apart and pushed forward. I slid easily into your warm, wet pussy, all the way until I was balls-deep in you. We both sighed and I felt still inside you, feeling the heat of your tunnel pulsing around me.

-----------------------------------------

I held my breath as you inched your cock into me. I revelled in the feeling of you stretching my pussy wide while Dan's cock was furiously fucking my mouth. Being pleasured by two gorgeous cocks always feels so deliciously dirty and this was no exception.

"You are so hot!" you moaned.

"Oh yeah, she is," Dan agreed, pinching my nipples.

You started to pound in and out of me, the rubbing of your cock inside me inflaming my pussy still further. I lifted my knees up level with my breasts and, with my heels on your ass, pulled you deeper into me. I gasped and moaned with each breath I took, feeling another orgasm building within me.

"I love your big cock fucking me," I moaned. "I want to see it."

"Give it to her hard," Dan encouraged, as he removed the tie from around my eyes.

It was an amazing sight; your hard cock disappearing in between my hungry pussy lips. My whole body moved in rhythm as your thrusts became more urgent. My body and mind fully engaged in the act, I was only aware of what was happening then and there on your bed. Nothing else existed beyond that room.

Dan was totally absorbed, his cock thrusting in my mouth. I knew he was enjoying watching you fuck me. I screamed out as my body was overcome by the total pleasure and eroticism of the moment and I came, pulsing around your cock as Dan unloaded his spunk in my mouth, groaning with his release.

----------------------------------------------

I held still while your pussy clenched around my rigid shaft and your husband emptied his balls in your mouth. I had to grit my teeth to stop myself cumming, but I was determined to hold out and give you more.

When Dan finally pulled his cock out of you and you stopped writhing beneath me, I slowly pulled my cock out of you. It sprang up, as hard as a board. You were swallowing Dan's cum, looking up at him with your pretty eyes.

I got your attention by slowly sliding my cock over your now erect clitoris. I ran a hand over your flat stomach, feeling the film of sweat and the tautness of your muscles. Then I dipped down to lick up some of your beautiful juices.

Looking up I saw you were looking down at me between your legs. I smiled at you. "You're fucking beautiful, Chyna," I said. You closed your eyes and smiled, leaning back as I flicked my tongue over your clitoris, sucking it in between my lips. Then I moved down to stick my tongue in your cunt, pushing it in and out of where my cock had just been. You were gasping again, nearing yet another orgasm. I started rubbing a finger over your clitoris, your moans becoming just slightly louder. Then suddenly I moved my tongue down even further and swiped it across your asshole. I thought it was worth a try to see if you were into that. Your reaction left me in little doubt - with a shriek you lifted your hips off the bed and came to yet another shuddering climax.

I looked up to see your tits jiggling as you writhed about on my bed, your erect red nipples jutting up to the sky, your silky dark hair strewn across your face, as you panted, waiting to see what I would do next.

"Dan," I said to your husband who was kneeling beside you intently watching what we did. "Could you look in that drawer by the bed? There's some lube in there, which might come in handy in a minute."

You let out a short, high pitched sigh of anticipation, and I rewarded you by rubbing a thumb over your puckered asshole, then shifting up so I could slide my thick, hard cock back inside your pussy. It slid in easily, right up to the hilt, and when I bottomed out I made eye contact with you..

"I'm going to stick this big cock up your ass, Chyna," I said. "I'm going to make you cum so many times you forget your name. Then Dan and I are going to fuck you at the same time."

Your eyes were wide, your mouth open, some of your husband's sticky cum glistening on your lower lip, as you listened intently to what I was going to do to you.

"You're going to sit on your husband's massive dick, and then I'm going to fuck your ass from behind." With my cock still embedded in your steaming hot pussy I reached down to rub my thumb over your asshole again. You closed your eyes and moaned. I slowly slid a finger inside your ass.

"Oh God, yes," you hissed.

"You're going to have one hard cock in your pussy, and another in your ass. You're going to be so full of cock, Chyna."

My finger was steadily pistoning in and out of your ass, gradually loosening it up.

"Fuck yeah," you said.

Without warning I pulled out of both your holes, and took the lube from Dan. I noticed his cock was already semi-hard. You both watched as I coated my rockhard cock with lube, liberally coating every inch with the slippering gel, sliding my hand up and down it, feeling all the ridges and veins, aware of my balls tight to my body, full of cum. There was even some pre-cum leaking out of the end, so I wiped it off with a finger then reached over to slide it over your lips.

"You ready for this?" I asked.

You nodded, your eyes wide, a look of nervousness mingled with excitement.

I moved down and lifted your legs up so they were spread either side of you and your pussy and ass were spread lewdly in front of me. Dan moved to sit on the headrest of the bed and then held your ankles back and apart. His cock was now fully hard again.

I then began to smear lube over your asshole, and started pushing one then two fingers inside you. It took a few minutes before I could fit a third one inside you, but gradually you were opening up to me. It was an incredibly horny sight and my cock was sticking straight up between my legs, desperate to fill one of the holes in front of me. I knew I had to be patient though. I didn't want to hurt you.

Finally you were ready.

I poured more lube over my dick and then lined it up at the entrance to you asshole. The room was silent apart from the heavy breathing coming from all three of us. You could smell sex in the air, almost taste it. As I slowly rubbed my cockhead around your asshole I thought how incredible it was that I'd only met you a couple of hours earlier and here I was about to fill your ass with my cock. I was glad I'd walked over to talk to you.

--------------------------------------------

"Oh yes Nick, fuck my ass!" I begged, urgently wanting to have you in me again. You slowly eased your cockhead into my tight hole. A millisecond of pain was replaced by the dirty thrill of feeling my asshole stretched.

"Mmm, yes," I moaned.

Dan's smile told me he was loving watching his slutty wife getting her ass fucked. You continued to slide your well-lubricated cock into me until my ass was totally filled up and your balls rested on my ass cheeks.

"God, that feels amazing," you groaned as you started thrusting inside me. You had a look of concentration on your face, trying not to cum just yet.

"Mmm, I love having my ass fucked," I gasped.

"Fuck her ass hard," Dan demanded of you.

Dan licked my hard erect nipples as you plunged your fingers into my pussy and rubbed your thumb over my clit. I was gasping and moaning, pulling at the ties holding me to the bed. My head was spinning and my cries were animalistic as I came.

You slowed down your thrusting to let me recover. I opened my eyes to see Dan's cock was now fully hard and I wanted to feel him inside me. Dan had the same idea, he started untying me.

"My turn to fuck that used pussy of yours," he grinned.

Although I hadn't yet had my turn at choosing what we did, I can't say that I was disappointed in what had happened so far. The complete opposite was true, I was thoroughly enjoying this hot, steamy sex session. And now my husband was about to fuck my pussy and you to fuck my ass, could it get any better?

You pulled your cock out of my fucked asshole to allow Dan access to my pussy. His hard cock effortlessly entered my wanton body. You watched, savouring the show, wanking your cock as Dan fucked me hard. "Are you having fun, Chyna, do you love being our little slut?" Dan asked me.

I couldn't answer with words, only with cries of lust as he caressed my clit to another orgasm.

"That would be a yes then," he correctly deduced.

Dan held my wrists above my head, pinning me to the bed as he continued to thrust deep into me.

He then rolled me over on top of him, his cock still embedded deep inside me. I sat up and began to move up and down on his gorgeous cock, grinding my hips to take him deeper, my breasts bouncing with my rhythm.

I was so preoccupied in my delight at finally fucking Dan, lost in the sensations of pleasure coursing through my body that I'd almost forgotten you were there. Suddenly, I felt you behind me, your hands on my breasts, your fingers caressing my nipples, your cock hard against my back. I knew I was soon to feel so totally full of cock. I moaned at the thrill of being so totally dominated by two men, the excitement of the imminent double penetration enhancing my arousal.

--------------------------------------------

My heart was pounding, my breathing ragged, and my cock completely rigid. I lined my cock up to your asshole, just above where you were impaled on your husband's shaft. Gritting my teeth and holding onto your hips I pushed forward.

You let out a low guttural moan, as you felt both your holes gradually filling with man meat.

I could feel Dan's cock in your pussy as I inched deeper and deeper into your ass.

"OH FUCK THAT IS GOOD!" you shouted.

Dan and I both grunted, both concentrating on not cumming. When I had filled you, you leant forward to kiss Dan, a fierce kiss, tongues and lips flying across each other, all of us intensely aware of where our three sex organs were joined. Then you leant back and gave me the same treatment. I squeezed your tits, pinching your nipples, letting my rock solid cock throb and swell even further inside your tight tunnel.

When Dan started rubbing your clit with his thumb you broke away from our kiss and screamed with an orgasm.

You were still shaking when we began to slide back and forth, alternating our thrusting, so first your pussy was full, then your ass, then your pussy, then your ass, then your pussy, then your ass. We were relentless and you were loving it, frantically urging us on.

"Go on, fuck me! Fuck me fucking harder! I want your cocks! Fuck! Oh yes! Fuck!"

All of us were running with sweat, our muscles tensed, all sensation centred in our loins, as we moved together, the pace increasing with every minute, Dan and I driving in and out of your holes, faster and faster, harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," said Dan.

"Me too," I said, looking down to see my thick shaft sliding in and out of your stretched asshole. I pulled out. My cock sprang up, and your asshole slowly closed.

"Where do you want us to cum, Chyna?" I asked, and slid my cock back into your ass.

"In your ass?" With my hands I spread your asscheeks as wide as I could, and I pushed my hips forward, so I was deeper inside you than ever before. Dan held still inside you, all of us panting with excitement.

"In your mouth?" I reached up to push two fingers in your mouth. With a moan you began to suck them, your eyes closed, lost in a reveries of lust.

"Where do you want our cum, Chyna?" I said. "Tell me."

-------------------------------------------

I couldn't answer. I was too focused on the feeling of both of you and Dan deep in my ass and pussy to bring any sounds but those of ecstasy to my lips. I wanted it to carry on forever. To feel so full of big, hard cock was sensational. My whole being was high on the thrill of my climax and yet another was building deep within me.

Dan answered for me.

"Come all over her sexy body, Nick. I bet she wants to see your spunk. And I'm going to fill her cunt with mine."

I managed to nod my assent as I came again around Dan's cock just as he grunted and loaded my pulsating pussy with his spunk. You pulled out of my stretched ass before I rolled off Dan and lay back on the bed. Dan positioned his cock at my mouth and I sucked greedily, tasting my own juices together with the last of his spunk.

You knelt over me, the ecstasy showing on your face. We all watched as your creamy spunk shot out of your lovely big cock and covered my breasts, my belly and my pussy, mingling with that of Dan's oozing out of me.

"That was awesome!" Dan exclaimed, withdrawing his softening cock from my mouth and sitting back.

"God, yes!" I agreed, smiling and revelling in that post-fuck feeling of elation and exhaustion, feeling totally satisfied.

12