A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers

Looking into his eyes again I almost lost my train of thought, but managed to hold onto it by a thread before asking

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, fire away. Ask anything you like" he responded.

"Are you glad our paths have crossed again?"

"More than you can imagine. It wasn't until you left to do your decorating job that I realised how pleased I was to have seen you again and how much I had missed you since we went our separate ways. It was made worse by the fact that we had only been talking for some fifteen minutes before you left again. I wasn't even sure if you would turn up this morning." He said with a slightly sad expression on his face.

Seeing the sadness in his face I could not help but reach out and caress his shoulder with my hand before asking "Why the sad face? The weather is fantastic, we're having fun – or at least I am, there's no one to bother us and we have all the time in the world to get to know one another again haven't we?"

I left my hand on his shoulder a second longer than necessary before giving it a gentle squeeze and relinquishing my grip. I smiled encouragingly at him as I lay back down again on the warm sand. He shifted his position so that he faced me but was looking down at the sand and spent a minute or two doodling patterns in it, clearly lost in thought. Finally he looked over at me, opened his mouth then closed it, before deciding to go ahead with what he wanted to say.

"It's my turn to ask you a question. All I ask is that you're absolutely honest with me."

"Mmm sounds serious." I replied. "Of course I will be honest with you, what's the question?"

"When we were at school, did you know that I fancied you like mad? I tried every way I could think of to get you to open up enough to know if the feeling was mutual. But no matter what I did you seemed totally oblivious to all of my hints and innuendos, it was maddening! I left school still not knowing if you were gay or straight and if you would ever see me as anything more than a school friend. Now we've met up again I realise those feelings have never gone away."

I lay there stunned by Gary's admission and I had to think for a minute or two on how to phrase my answer without hurting his feelings.

"Gary, you asked me to be totally honest and I will be. The plain truth is that I really was unaware of your feelings for me; all I can remember is that we were the best of mates and that neither of us had girlfriends but that never bothered me because we were always classed as nerdy geeks that girls would never look at anyway. I was very insecure as a teenager, I hated my looks and pudgy body so it never occurred to me that anyone would ever fancy me let alone my best mate. It wasn't until I was half way through university that I discovered that I had a sex drive after all and as my body matured it would be found attractive by others. Initially I tried to conform and dated a few girls but it never amounted to much, then after a very drunken party I discovered the joy of man to man sex and I've never looked back!"

"Thanks for putting my mind at rest." He replied, still thoughtful looking. "Can I ask you another question?"

"Go on."

"Now I've gone and blurted out how I feel about you, I need to know is there any chance that you might one day have similar feelings for me too?" he asked.

All the time he had been looking at me with those puppy dog eyes that simply made me melt, my heart ached to heal his deep rooted anxiety. I chose not to answer straight away, instead I reached up and took hold of his shoulders and gently pulled him down on top of me holding him in a tight embrace. Then with one hand I guided his face towards mine before I kissed him gently on the lips. He froze for a moment before returning the kiss, then as if an emotional dam had burst our kisses became more passionate. Our tongues explored each other's mouth almost savagely and breathing became more laboured, before long we were nibbling and biting each other's necks and shoulders all the time grinding our rock hard erections together as they lay trapped between us.

Coming up for air I pushed him off me and asked "Does that answer your question?"

"I guess so" Gary replied with a grin.

"I hate to spoil the moment but unlike you I am not used to all over sunbathing and I can feel myself burning already. Perhaps next time we do this I should be a little more prepared and bring the sun cream with me, I could also do with a drink, all this heat and talking is giving me a thirst!" I said standing up and brushing the sand off my body as best I could.

Laughing loudly, perhaps as a release valve from the emotional scene just now, Gary said "What an idiot I am! I should have thought about that. I have both sun cream and bottles of water on board so let's retire to Reunion for a while so we can rectify the situation."

Taking me by the hand he dragged me into the sea not letting go until it was deep enough for us to swim without hitting the bottom. Abruptly he dived beneath the waves and I wondered where he had disappeared to, until that is I felt my now flaccid cock being enveloped in something hot. Looking down I could just make out the shape of his dark head attached to me at the waist and then I felt his arms wrap round my waist. My cock quickly sprang to attention but all too soon he had to surface for air, gasping from holding his breath for so long, he finally got his breath back and asked me if he liked his party trick.

"It was impressive but really didn't last long enough, perhaps with practice......" I trailed off as I began to swim back to the yacht. This time I arrived first, which was perhaps a bit of a tactical mistake as Gary was treated to the view of me struggling inelegantly to climb on board. Finally after a lot of splashing and grunting I flopped over the side landing on the floor in a heap. I could hear chuckling behind me and then within a couple of seconds he was standing next to me showering me with cold water droplets.

"I'll show you the correct technique for climbing on board; it's a lot easier when you know how." He said with just a trace of mirth in his voice. "Let's get you rehydrated and then slap on some sun cream on that hot bod of yours!"

I was only too keen to do the latter as I could feel my skin getting hot and prickly and even in the bright sunlight I could see that it was going pink. My fair skin just wasn't used to this much exposure in one go without any protection. I followed Gary inside, first into the kitchenette where he retrieved two bottles of cold water from the fridge and then into the living area where the sun cream was sitting on the side. Feeling a little claustrophobic I suggested we went back outside where at least the sea breeze would be cooling to my skin. I stood close to him savouring both the thirst quenching water and the heady fragrance of his sun ripened skin all the while making small talk about his colour scheme plans for the interior of the yacht. As I downed the last of the water Gary reached for the sun cream, squeezed a large quantity of it into his hand and then applied it all over my body. I stood there with arms outstretched whilst literally every inch of me was coated in the greasy fluid. Despite myself I became aroused as his hands expertly smoothed the cream into my thighs and crutch. By the time his hands massaged my balls I was so hard I could explode there and then. I couldn't remember the last time I had been touched in such an erotic manner.

Looking up from his kneeling position he asked "Can I?" then licked his lips and looked at my erection.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I thought to myself, however I answered a little more casually with a simple "Be my guest" but grinning broadly.

Needing no second telling he took hold of my hips pulling me closer to him before gently kissing my cockhead and then licking it like it was a giant lollipop. When satisfied my cock was sufficiently lubricated he slowly and smoothly swallowed me until his lips were brushing my balls. The feeling of being fully enveloped in his hot wet mouth was heavenly! My hands found their way to his head and my fingers entwined themselves in his hair taking a firm hold before beginning to slow fuck his mouth. Gary put up no resistance, in fact it seemed to spur him on, with one hand he massaged my balls and with the other he reached underneath me tracing the crack between my cheeks until he found my heiny hole. As his index finger teased and tickled it my cheeks clenched and released in response, all the time I continued to thrust in and out. His tactics were effective because before I knew it I felt his finger sliding up inside me until he found my prostate and began stroking it gently. The sensations I was experiencing both inside and out were mind blowing, as I stood on the yacht with my legs spread for stability I could not help but survey everything around me thinking that I had died and gone to heaven! All too soon the expert blow job and finger fucking Gary was giving me took had the desired effect and with a cry of ecstasy I shot wave after wave of jism down his eager throat. He continued to suck at my cock until it was dry and flaccid again; however he left his finger in my arse and used it as a method to lead me to where he wanted me - much like a nose ring with a bull! He pushed me to the side of the yacht; told me to grab hold of the handrail, bend over at the waist and spread my legs. I looked over my shoulder at him and did my best to look seductive because I really had no idea about what he had in mind after all.....

I watched Gary squirt some more of the sun cream into his hand before he smothered his own erection with it and then applied the remainder to my exposed crack. I felt the jolt of the cool cream being drizzled onto my hole before a finger smeared it round inside to act as a lubricant. Holding my waist with one hand he positioned himself behind me before using his other hand to guide his cock to my back door.

"Luke, I will be as gentle as I can but promise me you will tell me if I hurt you at all" Gary murmured in my ear.

Chuckling I replied "Don't worry about me, my hole is not exactly virginal and I have a feeling that you are going to get a very warm welcome indeed, I want you inside me so badly."

"Okay, your wish is my command. As they say brace yourself the ride is about to begin" he announced.

I really shouldn't have been so flippant because I'd never actually seen his cock fully loaded, I thought it had shown promise earlier but I had underestimated its actual size big time. The first warning came when he started to gently push his cockhead past my anus. It felt like he was trying to shove a tennis ball up my arse (okay it's a slight exaggeration but you get my drift), I could feel myself flushing red from the exertion of trying to accept the intrusion and did my best to remember all the relaxation techniques I'd used in the past.

"Common, relax, you can take it." I heard him urging behind me.

I simply grunted in response then growled as my ring gave way and his cock slid up inside me, not stopping until he could go no further.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a concerned voice.

"I am now that you're in, God you're a big boy." I replied

"I have heard that said a couple of times I must admit" came a slightly smug reply and with that he started to fuck me well and truly.

For what seemed like an eternity I rode his pole for all I was worth holding onto the handrail for dear life, he pounded me mercilessly thrusting in and out with great dexterity and stamina. At first I clenched on his withdrawal to increase the tightness for him but very quickly I lost all muscle control and had to submit to the pounding. He found all of my sensitive and erotic areas and used them to great effect bringing life back to my cock again. I could feel a peculiar sensation building in my groin, I began to shudder and arching my back in response my cock exploded christening the yacht with my second load of jism of the day. My spasming ring acted as a trigger sending Gary over the edge too, who with a keening cry slammed his cock in as far as possible and exploded whitewashing my insides. Totally exhausted he collapsed on top of me; I could feel his ragged breath on the back of my neck and the occasional kiss which he planted with affection.

Recovering his composure he pulled out of me and stood up stretching as he did so, I followed his example and kneaded my aching muscles. I put my arms around his waist and looked deep into his eyes.

"Thank you. It's been a long time since I have enjoyed sex so much." I said sincerely.

"Did you really? I do hope so because it was pretty good for me too." He quipped playfully before punching me on the shoulder.

Breaking away from me he climbed over the edge of the yacht and slid into the water with a quiet splash. As I looked down at him he gestured for me to join him. Pretty good idea I decided, it was time to rinse off the sun cream along with the sex juice which was now intent on leaving me. Jumping in beside him I treaded water while we fooled around splashing each other as if we were children again. Reluctantly we finally had to call time on our games if we were going to catch the tide on our return to the estuary. This time Gary demonstrated the correct way to climb back on board and I had to admit it was much easier than my previous bumbling awkward attempt! As we towelled ourselves dry and got dressed once again I felt sad that this perfect day was coming to an end, by the expression on Gary's face he felt the same way too.

As St. Ives appeared on the horizon Gary casually asked "When do you go back?"

"How do you mean?" I replied

"I just wondered when your holiday will end. I guess you'll be returning home and I'm going to miss you." He answered looking anywhere but in my direction.

"I'm not on holiday. I'm just down for the weekend staying with my sister and her kids. I shall have to return home tonight as I have work in the morning. I thought I'd already told you that."

"Perhaps you did." He mused "I don't remember though, in fact I can't recall you saying very much about your present life today at all. Not that it's any business of mine of course as we've only just met again. I have been rather distracted as we got intimately acquainted, much to my enjoyment!" At this point he turned to me with a grin on his face.

Then his grin slipped before he continued "I was just hoping to have a little more time with you before you disappeared from my life again, that's all." His hair had been blown forward by the sea breeze concealing his eyes from me.

"Well you don't have to be so down hearted. I'm not going anywhere. You will have plenty of opportunities to see me again, if you want to. I come and stay with my sister most weekends to help her out with the house and kids to give her a break. I live and work in Truro which is only twenty five miles away. I have my own flat so it makes sense for me to stay there during the week and then come here for the weekends. We can meet up any time you like, work schedules permitting, why don't I give you my mobile number that way you can have a think and let me know if you'd like to meet up."

"Yes, I'd like that very much. I'm sorry if I have been a little..... Oh I don't know.... oh God listen to me gibbering away like an idiot! Just ignore me. Yes I would like to have your phone number and yes I would like to see you again." Gary replied doing his best to concentrate on guiding the yacht into the harbour safely.

"Tell you what" I offered "why don't we have dinner and a drink in Truro, say this Friday coming. I'll source a nice restaurant and bar and we'll make a proper date of it. We'll start from the beginning again so to speak, get to know one another properly and see where it leads us. How does that sound?"

"Like a very good idea to me, I just wished I'd asked this question earlier then I wouldn't have had to spend so much time today fretting over this." He said squeezing my hand to reassure me that everything was okay. "I will text you later so that you have my number and I will give you my msn messenger address so we can chat on line too. Sorry to have been so emotional just now." With that we arrived at the designated berthing area on the quay and he nimbly jumped onto the quay and tied the yacht up securely, as he did so I jumped onto the quay beside him.

"Don't be daft" I laughed "I have enjoyed your company in every way, we've had a great time and I'd like to repeat it again soon, very soon. Now it's time I got going, I really have to get back to Mel's to pack up my belongings before heading home to Truro. I will speak to you real soon."

Not trusting myself I gave him a brief hug and a quick kiss on the cheek before striding away up the ramp and onto the harbour wall. I waved as I disappeared round the corner. Back at Mel's I faced a thousand and one questions from both Mel and her brood. Whilst Mel asked me the routine and discrete questions giving me room to address or avoid them as I chose, Emma was another matter. Always the perceptive and most blunt one of the three kids she asked me point blank

"Is Gary your new boyfriend?"

I spluttered a little while Mel just stood there open mouthed and it took me a moment before I answered "No he's not my boyfriend. He's just a good friend who I haven't seen for a very long time."

"Oh. That's a shame, I think he's very nice and so does Mrs Cox our head mistress." Emma declared.

"How do you know Gary?" Mel asked sensing a juicy story.

"He sometimes teaches us during Art lessons whenever the Mr Davis is away." She said all seriously then abruptly ran off to join the others clearly bored of the conversation.

CHAPTER 3

Friday night found me standing in the main concourse of Truro train station at 7.00pm as we had arranged during the week via text. I was slightly nervous as we hadn't actually spoken to each other since last Sunday; we just never seemed to both be there at the right time. We kept leaving messages for one another and when the call was returned it was only to be met by the answer phone! Never mind we got there eventually, resorting to texting as being more reliable – and quicker! As the day was still hot I decided to wear my favourite dark blue collared shirt, grey pinstriped three quarter length trousers, blue flip flops and matching sunglasses. Not bad I had thought to myself as I admired my reflection in the bathroom mirror putting the finishing touches to my spiked hair.

Ten minutes later I was beginning to get nervous as the tannoy had already announced the arrival of the St. Ives train and the ensuing rush of passengers had already been and gone with no sign of Gary. There had been no text message so where was he? I kept looking around getting more and more anxious when suddenly I heard my name called out. Automatically I turned towards the sound and with a sigh of relief I saw the figure of Gary striding towards me from the direction of the gents toilets. Duh why didn't I think of that? I thought to myself. He looked even more handsome to me than the last time I saw him. Like me he was dressed for the heat, he was wearing a black muscle vest, over which he wore a yellow checked short sleeved collared shirt open to the waist, full length jeans with black flip flops. His hair had that just washed fluffy look about it, he didn't have a trace of a five o'clock shadow and his goatee was immaculately shaped and trimmed. I felt so tempted to forget all about the date lark and simply drag him back to my flat and screw the brains out of him there and then! But then this had been my idea and if I was serious about taking it one step at a time then at least I should stick to my own rules.....

All this played out in my head in the time it took him to cross the floor and give me a hearty hug announcing that it was so good to see me again; he then informed me that he was starving and hoped that the restaurant was not far away! I smiled and said that I hoped he would not be disappointed in my choice of restaurant because I had been there many times myself, the food was gorgeous and service excellent.

jaypbee
jaypbee
51 Followers