A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a ten minute walk to "Some Like It Hot" Restaurant, yes, you've guessed it, the theme was all around Marilyn Monroe specialising in North and South American dishes. It sounds very tacky but the owners Dawn and Ted have made it look tasteful and classy, they have spent a considerable amount of money at auctions and sale rooms obtaining genuine pieces of memorabilia which are displayed (securely) throughout the restaurant. My personal favourite piece is a photograph of Marilyn gazing out over a railing in New York with a wistful look on her face; it has apparently been signed by her. When I booked the table I had asked Dawn for a private table as it was going to be a special occasion, as a regular customer over the years we have become firm friends and being the discrete lady that she is, she asked me no questions, just assuring me that I would have the best seat in the house.

Gary groaned to himself at the cliché title of the restaurant, laughing I asked him to bear with me as he will have a fabulous meal. Raising one eyebrow but saying nothing he followed me inside where we were greeted by the Maitre De (Ted), led to our very private table and given the menu cards.

As Ted pulled out my chair he whispered in my ear "Good choice Sir."

"Thanks, that's what I thought." I replied grinning as I did so.

"What's a good choice?" Gary asked innocently.

"You of course" I said equally innocently.

He laughed out loud at my candidness, flushed a little in embarrassment and examined the menu intently. Having ordered starters of Enchiladas (for me), Nachos (for Gary) and a bottle of red wine to share we chatted about what we had been doing since we had last seen each other. This opened up the subject of what we do for a living. Gary told me how he has three part time jobs – as a graphic designer, an interior designer and as a supply art teacher for Cornwall County Council. Ah I thought to myself; that ties in with what Emma had said. I disclosed that I worked at the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro as a pharmacist and gave a brief outline of what I do trying not to bore him with the details. Fortunately the starters arrived before his eyes started to glaze over. Conversation was limited as we ate and then studied the menu for the main course. I ordered "Chimichurri Chicken en Croute" and Gary selected "Grilled Fish with Plantain and Coconut Salsa in Banana Leaves", my mouth watered at the thought of it. Gary refilled our glasses with the wine and suggested a toast to us and the future, as the glasses chinked together I grinned and prayed that we do indeed have a future together.

The conversation moved onto our favourite activities; Gary listed sailing, windsurfing, art, swimming and walking as being his top five. As for me I listed keeping fit, art, socialising, walking and films as being mine. For a minute we simply looked at one another, then something clicked and simultaneously we burst out laughing, once we had calmed down we both admitted that we had left an activity off the list and it was the one at the top of the list – SEX and plenty of it. One more thing we have in common we agreed. The main courses arrived and once more the conversation ground to a halt while we ate and savoured the food, finally our plates were empty although full I simply couldn't say no to having a dessert followed by coffee. This time we both ordered Key Lime Pie. As we waited we openly held hands and studied each other's faces, taking in the beauty before us. Clearly the wine had overcome any nervousness being on a date had caused.

Gary asked "So what have you planned for the rest of the evening?"

Pretending to think for a minute I replied "After we have finished here, I thought we would drop in to the 'Sailors Mate' Public House which a friend of mine owns and runs. We'll a few drinks, perhaps dance a little and then go back to mine for........."

"That sounds good to me especially the 'for' bit!" Gary smiled seductively.

With the desserts eaten and coffee drunk I paid for the meal personally thanking Dawn and Ted for their hospitality and excellent food, to my surprise Gary joined me and echoed my words of gratitude. Dawn gave me a hug and told me not to be stupid, the pleasure was all theirs.

As we headed off to the pub we made small talk preferring to take in the sights and sounds of the evening in the city centre. Arriving at the Sailors Mate, it is immediately obvious that the place is heaving because the guys had spilled out into the beer garden and onto front steps. Pushing our way inside, we finally reach the bar where I buy two pints of beer. Handing one to Gary we step away from the bar and people watch as we sip the drinks. There are many faces I recognise and I make a point of acknowledging each one in turn. I feel a nudge in my ribs from Gary who appears a little bemused.

"You seem to know a lot of people here; I'll have to keep an eye on the competition as you're one very good looking and popular guy!" he said semi-joking.

"Oh you don't need to worry about me" I said with a shrug of the shoulders "the Truro gay scene is close knit, shall I say, and everyone knows everyone if you get my drift. It pays to be courteous otherwise you only get back stabbing going on and I really can't be bothered with all that rubbish."

Gary nodded his understanding but I noticed he put an arm round my waist and it was not removed until later on. In the meantime as if to emphasise the point he pulled me to him and started the first of many tender kisses. My cock almost immediately sprang to attention which didn't go unnoticed by Gary who slyly dropped a hand down between us and gave it a quick grope before returning it to my waist.

I don't know how much time passed in this way but our activity was interrupted by a loud cough behind us making us both jump in the process.

"Evening boys!" exclaimed Simon the landlord, and one of my closest friends.

I saw Gary give him a wary look as he didn't know him from Adam. Laughing I said "Evening Simon, let me introduce you to Gary, an old school friend of mine. Gary, this is Simon, he's the owner of this pub and is a very good friend of mine. I have known him ever since I moved down here; in fact it might have been before."

Gary shook Simon's hand to break the ice but took a little step backwards as it was clear that Simon wanted to speak to me.

"Luke, have you spoken to Clive recently?" he asked me, giving Gary a careful glance.

"No, why? Should I have?" I replied frowning a little.

Simon ignores my warning frown by continued to say "Clive has mentioned a couple of times to me that he wants to discuss a possible project with you but isn't sure how receptive you will be."

Given the history between us the last statement isn't surprising to me, to say the least.

Choosing my words carefully so as to give the appropriate response to Simon but not give too much away to Gary I replied "Tell Clive I may be interested and that I will call him to discuss the project early next week."

Simon nods and then winks in acknowledgement before leaving us in peace once more.

"Who's Clive?" Gary asks.

"Long story, I'll tell you later" I reply changing the subject.

The rest of the evening passes all too quickly and as we're about to leave Gary decides he needs to have a pee as the couple of pints of beer have gone through him! He was gone for several minutes, long enough for me to wonder if he had got waylaid (almost as it turns out). He rejoined me with a puzzled look on his face.

"Luke, I think I'm going mad. As I came out of the loos I am sure I saw a painting in the foyer with a guy that looks just like you! Come and have a look and tell me what you think, please."

"Okay, but I don't have a clue what you're talking about" I say as I follow him into the foyer.

But he was right; sure enough there is a large oil painting in the foyer. It was almost life size featuring a naked man with his back to the viewer on a beach facing the sea. He was standing on the edge of a picnic rug with food, drink and crockery behind him. Although he had his back to us he was looking over his shoulder at someone just visible in one corner of the painting, allowing us to see his face in profile. There was no mistaking it, that face belonged to me. I must admit I was a little taken aback by the picture as I had genuinely forgotten all about it.

Gary noted my expression before asking "I am right aren't I? I knew it; even if the face wasn't visible I'd know that bum anywhere. Did you know about it being here? You must have, surely. Who painted it? It's very good."

"In answer to your questions" I said having gathered my thoughts. "Yes that is me in the painting. I had completely forgotten about it being here otherwise I would have warned you. Clive painted it a couple of years ago as part of a charity fund raising event for World Aids Day and it was auctioned off. Simon won the auction intending to have it on display in the main lounge but it was simply too big, this is the only wall big enough to accommodate it. I'm glad you like it; I think it's rather good too. Does that sound a bit narcissistic?"

"Only a little bit. Not really, I'd be the same." He said thoughtfully before continuing "So, if you don't mind me asking why is Clive worried about your receptiveness?"

"I'll tell you on the way home, there are too many ears around here and I don't like to be the cause of gossip" I replied in a low tone before leading the way out of the pub and in the direction of home.

Home is a two bedroom first floor flat in a converted Victorian town house which I am proud to say is all mine! As I ushered Gary through the communal front door and up the stairs to my own front door I asked him to excuse the mess as I hadn't had time to tidy up (which is a complete lie as I like to keep my place spotless but makes people feel comfortable when I say this). I show him the lounge, decorated minimalistically before walking into the kitchen to fetch some wine from the fridge for us.

Gary asks "Is it okay for me to have a shower and use your toilet etc so that I feel prepared for later on?"

"Be my guest" I reply with a happy grin on my face "I'll show you where everything is, would you like to have the wine in the bedroom ready and waiting?"

"Oh kind Sir, you do spoil me!" Gary laughed as he took the towel I had offered him.

"I do like to be the perfect host and attend to my guest's every need...." I replied, not daring to look him in the eye otherwise I would have burst out laughing

I left him to it while I carried the bottle of wine and two glasses into my bedroom, I scanned the room quickly to make sure that everything was in order, satisfied I put them down on the chest of drawers drew the curtains and left the room closing the door behind me. While I waited for Gary to return from the bathroom I spread some glossy magazines on the coffee table so that he would have something to read while I showered. Fifteen minutes later Gary sauntered into the lounge with his towel wrapped around his waist, his package created a sizeable bulge and one that I found mesmerizing.

"Something you want Luke? Now who's the impatient one!" Gary exclaimed "Oh by the way, I hope you don't mind but I used your bidet come douche for extra cleansing."

"Of course I don't mind, I told you to use anything you want to, now that I know you're clean inside and out I will make full use of you – and that's a promise! Now it's my turn, see you shortly; in the meantime please feel free to watch the TV, read some magazines or just have a look round." I said heading for the bathroom.

"Cool dude, don't be long. I'm raring to go."

Once in the bathroom I headed straight for the bidet. I had paid for this appliance to be specially adapted, you could use it as a regular bidet to wash your crack and tackle, but there was a second water outlet in the shape of a douching nozzle. It's made from stainless steel for easy cleaning; the shaft is about six inches in length, an inch in diameter with the head being a little wider. A ring of holes at the tip of the head allow the water to flow out in all directions for a thorough but gentle cleansing. Having first greased up my hole with a little KY and set the temperature to tepid, I carefully impaled myself of the metal pole and allowed the water to flow up inside me until I began to feel bloated. When I could take no more I stood up and dashed to the toilet where I evacuated the effluent down the pan. I repeated this process four or five times until I was satisfied that I was thoroughly clean inside. I washed the douching nozzle thoroughly before stepping into the shower for a quick wash to freshen up. As soon as I was done I towelled myself dry, wrapped the towel around my waist before racing out of the bathroom trying not to appear too keen to drag him off to bed (which I was).

I didn't say a word as I stepped in front of where Gary was sprawled out on the sofa, I simply took hold of one hand and slowly but assertively pulled him in the direction of the bedroom. He made no resistance, in fact seemed keen to meet his fate as he started to jostle me trying to get me to move faster. As I opened the bedroom door I heard a subtle intake of breath as he took in the decor. I had painted the room in a fresh but subtle green and everything in the room was a shade of green or brown, the intention was to make the ambience relaxing but grounding at the same time.

"I love this room, it's just so..... oh what's the word?" Gary struggled a little to put his finger on it.

"Relaxing?" I offered

"Yeah, that's it!" he agreed and pulled me towards him, as he did so he spotted something over my shoulder which attracted his attention.

"Oh my God! There's another painting of you, what is this? Is there another side to you don't know about?" he asked looking at me intently.

"Ah there are many sides to me" I said trying to sound mysterious "You are just going to have to spend time getting to know all of them. Yes, you're right that is another painting of me and as you can probably tell by the style this too was painted by Clive. He gave this to me as an anniversary present the first year we were together and is supposed to reflect my spiritual nature; I quite like it because of all the colours in it rather than it being of me."

I stood next to him as he studied the picture closely; it was a little more abstract than the one in the pub but still detailed enough to know it was of me. I am sitting cross legged in the middle of the picture with my palms resting on my knees. My eyes are closed and my expression is peaceful. The remainder of the picture is a mass of swirling rainbow of colours producing a hypnotic effect if you stared at them too long. Deciding he had seen enough he returned his attention to me, removing both of our towels in one smooth movement he took hold of my erection and lead me to the waiting bed.

As we fell on the bed I took control, rolling on top of him and holding him down with my hands. I spent a long time nibbling and biting him gently all over his shoulders, neck and face before kissing him forcefully on the lips and raping his mouth with my tongue. He was no push over though and matched me kiss for kiss, but I had the advantage as I was on top. Deciding that I had ravaged his mouth enough for the time being I kissed my way down his body, tweaking his nipples, biting his tummy and trailing my tongue along his hair line. When I got to his cock I took it into my mouth without hesitation, licking and slurping my way around it and down the shaft. When it was covered in saliva I took a deep breath and slowly swallowed it until my nose was buried in his pubes and my chin rested on his tightened balls. I slowly started to fuck myself on his cock carefully timing my breathing so as not to gag as his cock repeatedly pushed its way down my throat. His hands rested lightly on my head preventing me from removing his cock from my mouth (not that I had any intention on doing so). As I felt him begin to tense up and his cock swell I pulled myself off until just his cockhead was in my mouth ready to catch the impending explosion. I didn't have long to wait, for as he made that familiar keening cry his jism erupted into my mouth, spurt after spurt, somehow I managed to overcome the reflex action of swallowing and held it there until he had subsided.

Bracing myself with knees out spread I put my hands under Gary's thighs and pushed them up and back towards his stomach, raising his hips at the same time. That guy is quick on the uptake, as I did so he wrapped his arms round behind his knees giving me easier access to his arse. It was a sight to behold indeed! Brown suntanned cheeks gave way to a delicate white crack and a tiny pink anus which puckered and winked at me in time to his breathing and shifts in body weight. Placing my hands either side of his hips for support I lowered my face until it was buried in his crack and my mouth centred on his hole. I spent the next five minutes carefully licking, probing and teasing the hole all the while I was slowly pushing his jism into and all round it to act as a readymade lubricant. Finally when I just had a little bit left in my mouth I spat it out into my hand, smeared it onto my engorged cock and the placed the tip of it to the puckered hole. Having assessed that he would be on the tight side for me I took my time to slowly apply sufficient pressure to allow me to push past his sphincter but no further. As the head popped inside his ring clamped down hard on my shaft and he groaned to himself. Looking up at him in concern I noted the pained expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No. No way!" He exclaimed "You're bigger than what I'm used to that's all, just give me a minute to adjust and I'll be fine. I've been waiting for this fuck for sooooo long it's unreal. There's no way you're leaving my hole until you've whitewashed my insides, I can tell you that much."

I remained stationery as I waited for him to accommodate the intrusion, slowly I felt him relax his grip on my shaft and his frown became a smile. At his point I allowed myself to slide further into him until half my cock was buried, glancing down at him I asked again if he was okay. He nodded so I pushed on in until I was fully inside and could go no further. I sank down between his outspread legs until our stomachs were touching, I felt his legs wrap themselves round the small of my back and at the same his arms linked behind my shoulders and pulled me closer to him until we face to face. This time as I started to fuck him he took the lead in kissing and drove me wild with his tonguing techniques. I think it's fair to say that we were both in heaven at this point, certainly if our grunts and groans were anything to go by – I just hope my neighbour underneath couldn't hear anything! As my thrusts got harder and faster Gary abandoned himself to the fucking, rolling his head from side to side and letting go of my shoulders, however his legs kept hold of me ensuring that he had as much of me inside him as possible. On and on I pounded his arse until predictably I could not hold back any longer, with a loud groan and a shudder I came with pulse after pulse of jism shooting up his rectum. Exhausted I collapsed on top of him, still inside, trying to get my breath back.

"Thank you" Gary whispered in my ear.

"No need to thank me" I eventually replied "Not when the pleasure was all mine."

"The pleasure wasn't all yours Luke, I had a ball of a time too you know, just look down between us, you'll see that I have come for a second time without even touching myself. I have only have that pleasure once or twice before."

"Aw shucks, I'm all embarrassed now!" I said "Can I say something which I hope won't embarrass you?"