A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nose was resting in his bush with her lips pressing at the base of his cock. Joyce felt his cock growing bigger and harder inside her mouth. She relished the feeling of his cock as it stiffened into a raging hard-on, pushing her lips back up his cockshaft. Dave reached down to lay his hand gently on her head as he watched this magnificent and beautiful creature suck his cock. Her eyes were locked onto his as he writhed in passion and throbbed with desire. He could feel an orgasm beginning to rise in his loins, but he resisted, enjoying the wonderful pleasures Joyce bestowed on his cock. Joyce continued to lick his cock as she moved her head up and down along the shaft, unable to take its entire length into her mouth.

She began to fondle and tickle his balls as she sucked his cock. Dave twitched and shivered as the increased stimulation drove him closer to the edge. Joyce felt his balls draw up tight and she knew that he would soon reward her. Dave moved his head slowly from side to side as he moaned with pleasure. Suddenly, he stiffened, drove his hips upward and exploded his pent up cum, splattering the insides of Joyce's mouth. She gripped her lips tight around his cockshaft as he spurted huge wads of cum with each spasm of his huge cock. Her mouth filled with his thick warm cum and she closed her eyes and swallowed it all. Her relief was short lived as his balls pumped out more cum to refill her mouth. Joyce looked up at Dave, rolled his cum inside her mouth, savored the salty taste and swallowed again.

Finally, his cock became softer and she let it slide out of her mouth. Spotting a large drop of semen at his cockhole, Joyce licked it up, crawled to Dave and kissed him, depositing his cum in his mouth. Dave swallowed and returned her kiss tenderly. Recovering his senses Dave held her close and whispered, "My God, Joyce, that was incredible! That was as good as it gets," he said in her ear.

"I just did what the girls in the movie did. You may not believe me, but I've never done that before tonight…ever," she replied.

"Please don't get angry, but you are a natural, Joyce…in all ways," he said to her, "You're beautiful, have a beautiful body, are sexually arousing and you cum beautifully." Joyce smiled and kissed him thankfully. "Wow," Dave repeated, "you are just incredible! How your husband can leave you untouched for a second, let alone two months, is beyond my understanding." Dave confessed. That comment brought Joyce back to reality and a tear formed in her eyes to roll down her lovely cheek. Dave immediately realized that he had had erred badly. "Joyce, I'm sorry, I meant that as a compliment, not to sadden you," he tried to soothe her with his words.

"I know, Dave, but I do have to go home to him. After all, I'm still married to him and now I've cheated on him too."

"Look, Joyce, you're human too! Look what he has put you through for so long. You are a very wonderful and sexually responsive person, but he doesn't seem to notice or care. What are you supposed to do," he asked, "get so damn frustrated that you end up doing something really dumb?" he said answering his own question.

"Up to now I've been unaware of how wonderful sex could be, Dave. Finally I'm awake!" she declared. "Please take me back to my car, Dave," she said as she began to dress, leaving her panties and bra off to put them in her handbag. "I'm so happy that you chose to meet me tonight and that you awakened me from my nightmare," she said smiling at Dave. They cleaned up, dressed and left the motel. "Here is my telephone number, Dave, call me if you like. Don't feel that you have to, because I'm not making any demands. I was absolutely thrilled and satisfied beyond my dreams with this night, Dave."

Dave took the slip of paper with her number and gave her his business card. "I was happy and thrilled to meet you too, Joyce and I hope I don't cause you any trouble in your marriage," he told her.

"No, Dave, you are blameless in any problems I have in my marriage," she responded. "Things have to change radically at home or I'm out of there." She rode silently while Dave searched for some words of comfort for her. "Dave, I meant it when I said that I have no demands on you, because I don't. All my demands will be on my husband to pay attention to me, and my needs. I don't want to continue in a marriage that is so one sided. And further, I sure don't want to have kids then decide to leave him. That would be unthinkable," she said.

Dave pulled into the parking lot and stopped next to her car. Joyce kissed him and got out. She smiled at Dave and told him to call her if he wanted to. She also told him she would probably call him and if he didn't want to renew their friendship, she would understand. Joyce didn't wait for a response as she got into her car and drove away. Dave knew very well that he would indeed call her again and soon.

The End

Comments and feedback to the email address in my profile.

12