A Chance Encounter at the Coast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the present I looked the van over once we were out of the car and was glad to see it was nice and clean on the outside, positively gleaming. I had never stayed in one of these myself, I'd visited friends who had then but I'd never quite gotten the attraction of them. A holiday home I guessed, without the danger of having a house in another part of the country running up the same bills and debts as your proper home would. I could see that as a plus, but only holiday making in one part other part of the country?

"This is all yours?" as we stepped into the van itself.

"It's my van," she said slowly, rolling the first word out, as if buying time to think of what to say next. "I own it, put my divorce money to good use. Needed a place of my own, get some time away and think of something to do next."

"But this is a caravan park, it's not supposed to be a residential place. You're not supposed to be living here long term."

"I don't think they really care that much."

"I care." I said as I put my coat down on a couch next to her own.

"I know you do."

"Did you know how much I cared back then?"

"Yes, yes I did. But you never acted on it."

"Almost did, a couple of times."

"Almost doesn't get the job done."

"Well shall we get the job done."

"I think we should."

"What should we start with first."

"Well I was always taught that you should start at the top and we go way down."

"That's interesting because I was always told the same with just one difference."

With that I grabbed her by the hips and pulled them towards me, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her deeply, my lips played with her lips, capturing them between mine, teasing them playing havoc with them with my tongue. I could feel rather than hear her moaning, her gasps of delight passed through onto my own lips. Her hands were roaming over my back, fingernails lightly touched over my covered skin, my own hands returning the favour moving around from her hips and into her buttocks and squeezing them hard, something I'd lusted to do so for years. I felt her lock one of her legs around mine, I felt her foot playing games along the back of my calf while her fingernails started to dig deeper into my skin through my clothes.

My fingers made a beeline to her hair, I ran the tips over her spine before coming to rest in her hair, and ran each finger through the thick healthy strands of her delicious autumn flavoured hair.

Her moans became more frequent and her own hands moved quickly to my own rear, kneading each of my buttocks. with that I pushed our lips together closer still, my tongue darted in and out of her mouth playing games with her own tongue.

I was loving this as much as she was, I didn't want it to end but I felt her heat and her need and her desire, and she needed this badly.

So did I.

She wore clothing that I expected of her, jeans a T-shirt I could feel her bra straps as I moved my hands down her back again, and then slid my fingers underneath the jeans. I wasn't surprised in the least that she was going Commando. I had often noticed that she had done this before at work, every time she bent over the desk or got something out of a filing cabinet, those perky white globes were could out to taunt me.

One less thing to take off I told myself. My fingers found the bottom of the t-shirt, grasped them and pulled them up to her armpits, she in turn lifted her arms up high and I finished the job, flicking the t-shirt to the other side of the room. Her breasts were heaving in her bra, and tempting with each rise. I plunged my face between them and played the motor board game. Her laughter showed she approved while her own hands pulled my t-shirt up, reluctantly I pulled away from her breasts and let her free me from my t-shirt, but as soon as I was free my head returned to her plump breasts, round and firm with a strong smell of moisturiser, not at all unpleasant, and as my lips made their way over the rest of her body it became obvious she must have bathed in the stuff.

My hands worked on freeing the bra straps from her shoulders and she pulled my head up and locked lips once more. Each kiss was like magic and shot lightning down my body. I could feel my heart pounding and my blood pumping through my veins, and as the bra came off and the breasts within them were free I felt like I was in heaven.

Part of me was vaguely aware that the curtains were not closed.

I didn't care less because right now my lips were heading straight towards her tiny round nipples, I wanted to make them so pointy that you could put hangers on them. Natasha had her hands working on undoing my belt while my hands were kneading her breasts, my tongue teased the nipple I had between my lips. I had a thought I could get both nipples in my mouth if I really applied myself. But right now I needed to get her naked, more so than she already was. My hands reached for her own belt, but she had none on. I grinned and my hands instead unzipped her jeans and pulled them down roughly right down to her feet, I picked her up, one arm under her knees the other supporting her back as I carried her to her bed kissing her lips, and neck and cheeks all the way.

"Make love to me, please." she said breathily, I could feel her panting going through my body, her eyes looked at me longingly, and into my soul. And I did the same in return. This was something that she had been waiting for, yearning for, wanting for years on end, and today would be the day both our desires were answered...

12