A Chance Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
The sexual encounters of a recently separated woman.
11.1k words
3.75
26.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
77 Followers

Characters (in order of appearance): Julia Ann, Vaniity, Alina Li, Rachel Starr (Non-Sex), Randy Spears (Non-Sex), Elsa Jean, Diamond Jackson, Simone Sonay, Venus Lux

*

"What a long day!" Julia Ann thought to herself as she got into her Mercedes.

She placed her Gucci purse and the bag of toiletries onto the passenger seat. And before she could close the door, she noticed a piece of pink paper underneath the windshield wiper blade.

"Now what!" Julia Ann exclaimed as she started to become irritated.

She got out of her car and walked around the opened driver door. She grabbed the piece of paper and pulled it free. Without looking at it, Julia Ann crumpled it up angrily, and threw it on the ground.

She walked around the door and climbed back into the car. Julia closed the car door with determination. She then turned and reached into her purse to retrieve her car keys. Julia then inserted the key into the ignition and turned it. The car started up.

Before Julia could put the car into gear, there was a knock on the window. The noise startled Julia. She turned her head and saw a woman peering into the car. Julia, with an annoyed look, pressed the button to lower the window automatically. The window started to descend and the woman took a step back.

"Yes? May I help you?" Julia asked the stranger. "And please be quick about it!"

"Hey! Why did you crumpled up my hard work and throw it to the ground like trash? I saw you!" the stranger asked, sternly.

"Listen! I don't have time for this!" Julia snapped at the woman and pressed the button to raise the window.

Before the window was fully raised, something glanced off Julia's forehead and landed on the dash. It was the crumpled piece of paper.

"What the fuck!" Julia shouted as she scrambled to grab the paper ball. She managed to grab the ball but as she turned, with the intentions of throwing the ball of paper back at the woman, the ball of paper slipped out of her hand and landed on the passenger side of the car floor.

"Shit!" Julia exclaimed.

The ball of paper was too far to be retrieved. Julia turned her head to look outside. The woman had disappeared. Julia pressed the button again to finish raising the window. She turned on the A/C. The blast of cold air was such a relief. Julia took a minute to compose herself. Julia then reached into her purse and took out her cell. She called home but no one picked up.

"No one's picking up! I wonder where Alina is?" Julia thought. "Maybe, she preparing dinner for Randy!"

Julia decided to leave a message.

"Hey! It's me! I'm on my way! See you in a bit! Love ya!" Julia said.

Julia hung up and put her phone back into her purse. She put the car into gear, backed out of the parking lot and started her journey home.

Julia's trip home went without any incident. Julia and her husband, Randy, lived in a gated community in Beverly Hills.

As she rounded the corner, Julia noticed that Randy's car was in the driveway. However, next to her husband's car, there was another vehicle. A SUV.

"That's strange." Julia thought. "I don't recognize that other car."

Julia Ann, a statuesque blonde in her mid-40s, was a well respected Defence Lawyer for Hollywood's A-Listers. Her strategies for getting them out of trouble are legendary. Julia was born and raised in Beverly Hills. Her Father was also a well-known and respected Defence Lawyer, until his passing a few years ago. Her Mother, a retired Paralegal, decided that she wanted to live out her days in a more subdued environment. So, she moved back home to Seattle to be with her sisters.

Julia is married to Randy for 8 years. Randy is a Medical Emergency Room Surgeon and her senior of 10 years. She did not want any children. She claimed that having children would "complicate" things. And this is one subject where Randy totally disagreed with Julia. Randy, on the other hand, having grown up in the Midwest on a farm, knew the importance of children. His parents still own and cultivate the land that grow potatoes.

They met in the courtroom. Julia, the Defence Attorney and Randy, the Medical Surgeon and main witness for the Prosecution.

Their world-wind romance began almost immediately after the trial ended and within 6 months, they were married. Julia wanted a huge wedding, with all the pomp and circumstance. Her guest list rivaled the guest list of a Royal wedding. Randy, on the other hand, wanted a more reserved wedding, with just family and close friends. She won out.

Although both husband and wife worked long hours, they agreed to set aside 2 weekends per month to be together and to enjoy each other's company. They also set aside one month per year for vacation. And every year, they went somewhere different.

As Julia was preparing to turn into the driveway, she noticed that the porch light was off. She looked at the clock on the dash and the time read "8:01".

"That's odd. How come the porch light isn't on?" Julia thought to herself as she pulled into the driveway.

She decided to park behind Randy's vehicle. Julia turned off the engine and removed the key from the ignition. She sat in the car for a few minutes. She stared at the strange car, trying to determine which of their friends had recently purchased a new BMW SUV. No one came to mind. She then turned her stare toward the house and noticed that the Master bedroom light was on.

"Well, at least Randy's home. Maybe, he's entertaining friends in the games room." Julia thought as she opened the door. "And I have find out from Alina why the porch light isn't turned on."

She grabbed her purse and the toiletries and stepped out of the Benz. She closed the door and started walking up the driveway. Julia walked toward the SUV and paused. She looked at the licence plate of the BMW. It read "2NITE GF".

"Two night gee eff? What kind of a licence plate is that!" Julia said. "Two night gee eff!"

Julia continued to walk slowly along the SUV, trying to see what was inside. She wasn't able to as the tint was very dark and of course, it was getting dark outside.

Julia just shrugged her shoulders and continued her walk toward the front door. She pointed the key fob at her Benz to activate the alarm. She turned, faced the front door and inserted the house key into the lock. Julia turned the key, opened the door and entered the house.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Julia said. The light in the foyer was on and so were the lights above the staircase. She also noticed that the kitchen lights were on as well.

There was no response. Julia closed and locked the door. She put the keys, her purse and the bag of toiletries onto the small table next to the door.

"Hello? Is anyone alive?" Julia said louder as she opened the closet door.

Again, there was no response.

"That's strange. Usually, Alina's right there to help me." Julia thought as she removed her jacket. She grabbed a hanger from the closet and slipped the jacket onto it. She then placed the hanger back into the closet.

"Maybe Alina's in her room. After all, it is after 8." Julia thought to herself as she walked toward the kitchen.

Alina Li is Julia and Randy's 20 year old live-in maid. She was originally from China. She came over to America 2 years ago to study Hotel Management. Alina graduated at the top of her class. Unfortunately, she graduated at the worst time. America was going through a recession. And work in all industries was hard to find. Luckily for Alina, one of her classmates was working part-time for one of Julia's clients. Julia was looking for help in maintaining the house. So, one thing led to another. And now, Alina has it all. A steady job with descent pay and a room in the pool house to call her own. Alina gets treated very well by Julia. To Julia, Alina is a Godsent.

Julia walked through the kitchen and headed toward the back door. She pulled one of the curtains aside and saw that there was a light coming from Alina's room. Julia opened the back door and headed for Alina's room. About half way there, Julia could hear music coming from Alina's room.

"Sounds like she's enjoying her evening!" Julia thought as she reached the pool house.

Julia knocked on the door. The music stopped and the sound of footsteps heading to the door was heard.

"Click!" the lock sounded.

The door opened slightly and Alina poked her head out.

"Oh. Good evening, Miss Julia!" Alina said as she opened the door fully. Alina was in a tee and shorts. "Is my music too loud?'

"Good evening, Alina. How are you? And no. The volume is fine." Julia replied. "May I come in?"

"Yes! Please come in, Miss Julia!" Alina said excitedly. Alina stepped to the side and Julia walked in.

Alina closed the door and started scrambling around, trying to tidy up a bit.

"I'm sorry, Miss Julia!" Alina said.

"Sorry for what, Alina?" Julia asked as she looked around.

"My place. It should be cleaner." Alina replied.

"Nonsense!' Julia remarked. "Your place is in excellent condition! And very beautiful! Maybe I should make you my interior decorator."

"Thank you! I try really hard to keep this place clean!" Alina said, excitedly.

"You certainly do! And I definitely appreciate it!" Julia said. "By the way, have you eaten?"

"Yes. I have. Have you, Miss Julia?" Alina asked.

"No. I haven't." Julia replied.

"Would you like some won ton noodle soup? It's very good. It's my Mother's recipe!" Alina asked.

"I'm fine. But the way, what did you make for Mister Randy?" Julia asked.

"Mister Randy wanted steak. So, I made him some. I also made you some as well." Alina replied. "Do you want me to warm it up for you?"

"No. I'll be okay. You are the best! Thanks Alina." Julia said. "By the way, how come the porch light wasn't on when I came home?"

"Mister Randy told me that I could finish early and that he would turn the light on for you." Alina said.

"He did, did he?" Julia asked. "What time did he say you could finish?"

"Yes, Miss Julia. He also said that I was to go to my room and stay there until he came to get me." Alina added. "He said six o'clock."

"Is that so?" Julia said.

"Yes, Miss Julia." Alina replied.

"Come here, Alina." Julia asked.

Alina walked over to Julia and Julia gave Alina a big hug. Alina hugged Julia back.

"Thank you so much for you help." Julia said, appreciatively.

"You're very welcome!" Alina exclaimed, joyfully.

"Do you know where Mister Randy is?" Julia asked.

"I believe he's in the house." Alina replied.

"Did you see a different car in the driveway?" Julia asked.

"I did not. Is there one?" Alina asked.

"Yes, There is. But that's just between you and me. Okay?" Julia asked.

"Okay, Miss Julia." Alina replied.

"Alina? Have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow. Now, turn on that music and have some fun!" Julia ordered.

"Yes. Miss Julia." Alina acknowledged.

Julia turned and walked to the door. Alina raced ahead of her and opened the door for Julia. Julia gave Alina a big smile as she exited Alina's room. Julia waved goodbye and headed back to the house. She heard the door close and then the music came on.

"What a great kid!" Julia thought as she headed to the backdoor. "Okay Randy. Now, it's your turn!"

Julia took a look at her watch. The big hand was at 12 and the small hand was at 9.

"Holy crap! It's 9!" Julia said to herself as she reached the back door. "I'm starving!"

Julia opened the back door and quickly entered the kitchen. To her surprise, she saw a strange woman at her kitchen sink. And this strange woman was naked. She turned, saw Julia and called for Randy. Randy wasn't in the kitchen but rather in the living room.

"Randy! Your maid is in the house!" the woman shouted as she popped an orange slice into her mouth. "And she's fucking hot!"

"What?" Randy shouted back. "What did you say?"

Julia just stared blankly at the woman. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. A naked stranger in her house, eating her oranges.

"Your fucking maid's in the fucking house!" the woman shouted out again as she chewed on another orange slice.

"Well, tell her go back to her fucking room!" Randy shouted again. "Tell her if she doesn't go, Mister Randy is going to fire her!"

"Tell Mister Fucking Randy that he'll do no such thing!" Julia shouted back. "And who the fuck are you?"

Randy heard Julia's voice from the living room.

"Oh! Fuck!" Randy mouthed the words as he shut his eyes tightly.

"Who are you? Aren't you the maid?" the woman shouted at Julia.

Julia, already steaming with anger, marched toward the woman, grabbed the woman by the throat with both hands and started to shake her.

The woman started to choke as she tried to free herself from Julia's grip.

"Stop it! Please Julia! Stop it! You're going to kill her!" Randy ran into the kitchen and pleaded with his wife to release the woman. He, too, was naked as he tried covering his genitals.

"Why so modest, Dear?" Julia shouted as her grip tightened.

The woman's eyes started to roll back into their sockets.

"Julia! Please!" Randy pleaded as he grabbed Julia's arm. "Please let Rachel go!"

Julia released her grip and the woman dropped to the floor. She was gasping for air and clutching her throat at the same time. Randy knelt down to cradle the woman. Her breathing began to stabilize.

Julia, with a huge scowl on her face, crossed her arms and began pacing.

"Get out of my house! Get the fuck out of my house! Both of you!" Julia shouted as she continued to pace frantically.

"You're not moving fast enough!" Julia screamed as she started for the stairs.

She stopped at the foot of the stairs, turned and faced Randy.

"We are fucking done! Done! No more! Take your fucking whore with you!" Julia screamed as she marched upstairs. She marched into their room and slammed the door shut.

What Julia saw in their room, enraged her even more. Randy's and the woman's clothes were strewn all over the room. The comforter was on the floor and the bedsheets were in disarray.

"Oh my fucking God! In our bed as well!" Julia screamed.

"We need our clothing!" Randy shouted as he was holding up a badly shaken Rachel.

The door swung open and footsteps stomped to the top of the stairs.

"Here they fucking are!" Julia screamed as she flung the clothing at Randy and Rachel.

Julia then stormed back into her room and slammed the door shut again.

Randy and Rachel quickly retrieved their clothing and got dressed. Randy made his way to the front closet to retrieve their shoes.

"What about the rest of my stuff?" Randy shouted.

Julia opened the door again and marched to the top of the stairs.

"Get the fuck out now or I'm calling the cops!" Julia screamed as she marched back into her room and slammed the door shut.

Randy and Rachel made their way to the front door. Randy opened it and let Rachel out. Randy followed suit. Randy closed the door behind him and followed Rachel to her SUV. They both climbed in and left the premises.

Julia sat on the bed and stared at the window. She heard the SUV doors slam close, the engine start up and then the SUV drive away.

Julia placed her hands over her face and started to cry.

"8 years down the tubes!" Julia thought as she sobbed.

Julia got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her mascara ran and her eyes were puffy.

Julia turned on the tap and started to wash her face. She cleaned up nicely. Her face looked fresh again. Julia started to feel good about herself again.

"Who cares about that idiot! He can have his hoes and whores!" Julia thought to herself. "Besides I signed a prenup and considering I am a partner in my law firm and I invested my money wisely, I'm richer than that bastard!"

That one thought made Julia smile from ear to ear.

She walked out of the bathroom, through the bedroom and into the hallway. She went downstairs and headed for the kitchen. Julia opened the fridge and found the steak in a storage container. She opened the container. She walked over to one of the cabinets and took out a plate. From the cutlery drawer, she took out a fork and a steak knife. Using the fork, Julia placed one piece of steak onto the plate. She took the steak over to the microwave, opened the door and placed the plate onto the rotating table. She closed the microwave door and set the timer for 2 minutes. Julia took the knife and fork over to the breakfast table and set them down. She returned to the fridge and grabbed a beer. She opened it and took a long drink.

"Ahhhhh!" Julia exclaimed as the beer went down her throat smoothly.

She took the beer to the table and set it down. By this time, the steak was ready. Julia walked back to the microwave and opened the door. She put on the oven mitts and grabbed the plate from the microwave. Julia took the steak to the table. She move the chair back and sat down. She took another long drink.

"So good!" Julia said.

She started on the steak. In about 10 minutes, she had finished the 10 ounce Sirloin. She washed it down with the remaining beer. Julia got up from the table and placed the plate, knife and fork in the sink and left the kitchen.

She went upstairs and walked into the guest bathroom. She brushed her teeth. Julia then walked into the guest bedroom. She removed all her clothes and climbed into bed. She pulled the comforter over her head and Julia drifted off to sleep.

"Miss Julia? Miss Julia? Wake up." Alina whispered as she shook Julia gently.

"Huh? What?" Julia opened her eyes slowly to see Alina staring at her. "Oh. Hey Alina."

Julia looked down and saw that her breasts were showing. She quickly grabbed the comforter and covered herself up.

"Sorry about that." Julia said, embarrassingly.

"Morning Miss Julia. Why are you sleeping in the guest room?" Alina asked as she scrambled around the room, picking up Julia's clothes. "Do you want breakfast?"

"It's a long story, Alina." Julia replied. "What are you serving?"

"How about pancakes? I haven't made pancakes in a while." Alina offered.

"Sure. Sounds good." Julia replied.

"Okay. Pancakes it is. Do you want them now, Miss Julia?" Alina said.

"No. In a bit. Let me take a shower first. Okay?" Julia replied.

"Okay Miss Julia. I'll prepare the batter first. You let me know when you're ready." Alina said. She smiled at Julia, turned, walked out of the room and headed downstairs.

Julia sat up and wrapped the comforter around her. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and proceeded to stand up. With the comforter wrapped around her, Julia walked out of the guest room and headed down the hall to the Master bedroom. Once she reached the doorway, she paused and looked in.

"Wow! The room has been cleaned and the bed made!" Julia thought as a smile came to her face. "I need to give Alina a raise!"

Julia walked into the Master bedroom and closed the door behind her. Julia removed the comforter and dropped it onto the bed. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

She took a very long shower and reflected on the incident that happened last night.

"Who needs him!" Julia thought as she began to soap her body. "He can have his hoe!"

The warm water hitting her naked skin felt wonderful as she continued to lather her body with soap. Julia then turned her attention on applying the soap to her ample breasts. She turned and faced the shower. She massaged her breasts, allowing the water to carry away the soap. Julia adjusted the shower head to deliver a narrow pulsating stream of water. She cupped her breasts and guided the nipples directly into the water. The sensation she felt was nice but Julia wanted more. She took a step back and placed her left leg onto the lip of the tub. Julia lowered the shower head. She positioned her hands on either side of her pussy. Julia rotated her hips until the water hit her pussy lips.

grover10
grover10
77 Followers