A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No you don’t, not all of it,” he groaned, pulling his cock from her mouth. She was sucking hard on it, a loud pop when it came out of her mouth. “I have to save some for when I fuck you.” He quickly raised up from her, his gooey cock still huge but flopping around, bouncing from thigh to thigh as he moved.

“Now I have to relax you, just like a puppy. Getting you ready for the real play time.” She had started to sit up, but he roughly pushed her down onto her back. Moving in between her lower legs, he grabbed her ankles and pushed them back up toward her body, forcing her knees into her chest. Still holding her ankles, he turned them outward, forcing her legs to spread wide. His face instantly moved to her pussy where he began to kiss all around her swollen and sensitive pussy, her inner thighs, and her lower belly. She moaned softly as he began to center his attention on her clit. With one hand he slid back the fleshy hood, forcing her clit to stick out. His tongue immediately went to it, tracing small circles around the already sensitive organ. Her body jerked as she felt the sensations run up and down her spine. She knew that she wouldn’t last long, his expert oral manipulations bringing her close to orgasm. His tongue was working her clit hard as she felt his finger began to push between her pussy lips. Poised at her entrance, his mouth sucked her clit in hard, keeping pressure against it. Her hips jerked upward to meet his mouth as his finger slowly pushed into her. Her body shook as he sucked her clit in hard, his mouth clamped to her pubic mound. She was surprisingly tight. For all her brazenness and confidence, her pussy was tight as if not very experienced. The quickness of her cumming told him that she was definitely not a slut and probably not use to intercourse.

Keeping up his assault on her clit, he moved his middle finger into her all the way. He could feel that she was beginning to cum, her panting now getting louder. Her hands reached down, grasping both sides of his head, holding him against her. He put a second finger up against the tight entrance and moved it into her slowly. Her hips jerked as she felt the second finger begin to stretch her open. He would have to stimulate her opening to widen, in order to be able to enter her with his cock.

She was panting, her hips jerking, her hands clutching at his head. He kept up his manipulation as he felt a heavy warm gush against his face. She suddenly cried out, her pelvis pushing hard against his face. He could feel her legs tighten suddenly as she pushed against him. He immediately sucked harder on the engorged clit, his fingers slowly moving in and out of her, stretching her. He continued on her till her butt slumped back down onto the bed, her legs going limp. By then, he lessened his hard attack on her clit, and began to gently lap at it, kissing it and massaging it with his tongue. He had pulled one finger from her, letting the other finger massage the area just inside her vaginal entrance.

“Now we’re going to get serious,” he said to her, rising up from between her legs. Letting go of her ankle, both of her legs slumped down onto the bed, sprawled open, a gooey wetness all over her inner thighs and pubic area. She was now spent for sure. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was soft and deep. Her pussy gaped open from where his fingers had worked her farther open. A steady stream of her own juices pooled out of her onto the sheets.

He rose up and knelt between her legs. Pushing her legs wider apart, me moved closer into her. He sat back on his legs and surveyed her appearance. She looked as if she were sound asleep, still breathing deeply and softly. He casually reached down and began to massage his still sperm coated cock. It had gone soft while he worked so intently on her. But now he could feel himself getting harder. With one hand he massaged the gooey soft cock, while the other hand squeezed and rolled the two massive balls around inside the sack.

She had not stirred, her eyes still closed, her legs still sprawled wide. He moved in closer to her, reaching down and pulling her butt and hips up against his. The backs of her thighs rested over the tops of his knees, giving him leverage to work into her pussy. Only half hard, he grasped the gooey cock and pushed the head against her entrance. She stirred slightly, feeling the huge thing poised to enter her. Opening her eyes, she could see that he was about to start into her. She tried to sit up, not to protest, but to get a better position for his entry. Using his fingers, he began to feed the head into her tight entrance. She immediately looked wide-awake as he started pushing the huge head into her entrance. Both of them were more than lubricated, but the head was so large that he had to force it into her. There was a slight pop as it pushed into her tight pussy. She gasped, feeling it enter her. As tight as she was, he felt as if he could cum, just trying to get it into her. But feeling this good only increased his arousal, as his cock began to quickly thicken and elongate. Just feeling her muscles start to contract around his head caused his arousal level to go up. They both could feel him swell into her, thickening and growing longer inside her. She too could feel his cock change in size. She leaned back onto her elbows and then pulled a pillow up under her butt to give him leverage. By now his cock was fully erect and buried deep inside her. His length gave her the feeling that he was pushing into her stomach. Just bending at the waist caused her to feel him bumping her cervix. The feeling was erotic and uncomfortable at the same time. She didn’t mind it though; her entrance stretched wide open as the muscled tube began to move inside her.

“Unnnggghhhh,” was the only sound she could make as she felt him throb and twitch inside her.

“Hold still you cunt, I’m about to dump both nuts into you. I’m going to fill you up. For the next week, every time you either cough or sneeze, you’ll be blowing out globs of me.” He pushed deeper into her, causing her to moan hard, “It’ll take days to get all of me out of you.” Again he pulled back out of her, leaving just the head inside her.

“Oh shit, let me get use to it. I’ve never had anything that big in me,” she moaned, almost pleading with him. Her pussy was stretched to its limit, tight and aching. She kept taking in deep breaths, as if deep breathing would help her relax her sensitive pussy. It was beginning to spasm, grasping his cock hard then releasing it, over and over. He could feel it also, his cock beginning to twitch hard inside of her. The head had flared wide, a steady stream of pre-cum coating her insides.

His breathing was coming in pants. He had grabbed her legs, holding them up in the air by her thighs. His pelvis pumped into her hard, and then pulled back outward, slowly. Each push into her caused squishy, juicy sounds to come from between them. Holding her legs tightly, he pressed up against her, buried as deep as he could in her. She gasped, her breathing now coming in pants. Her clit was raw from his earlier oral attention but now totally alive with each thrust. Her tight muscles were screaming from being stretched wide.

“Don’t stop, bury it in me deep. Let me feel it dump inside me,” she moaned out loud. “Pump it into me, fill me up. Empty those huge cumbags into me. Shit, they’re full. I can feel them bouncing off my butt,” she mumbled, trying to catch her breath.

He was moving in a fast rhythm, his cock popping in and out of her, her pussy entrance stretched open to accommodate him. Each thrust into her went as deep as his body could allow, his balls literally bouncing off of her butt. He was panting, watching her face as he continued his pounding on her pussy. Holding her legs up gave him leverage to keep it up.

“Uhhh shit, I’m gonna cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder,” she moaned, barely able to catch her breath. She could feel the flared head of his cock scraping her inner pussy, pistoning rapidly in and out of her. She felt as if his cock was pushing against her spine. She was desperate to hold on, her orgasm starting to well up, deep inside her pussy. Her hands reached down below her butt, feeling, searching for him. She stretched her arms out and found his balls, slapping hard against her butt. Catching them, she grabbed each ball with one hand and squeezed.

“Unnnnngggggghhhhhhhh,” he cried out, a long wail coming from him. His cock was beginning to spasm inside her depths. He could feel his balls churning as they started to contract and pump out. She squeezed hard, digging her fingers into the soft sack. She was now cumming hard, her pussy frozen as it squeezed the massive intruder pushed deep inside her. Her pussy was clutching him, milking him as it contracted and released. Her hands were squeezing his balls so hard that they were forcing each ball to contract hard. She was literally forcing the cum out of them. She could feel the first warm blast of the thick milk pushing into her. He froze in mid pump, his cock buried in her, throbbing. A huge gush of warm sperm pumped out his cock with each throb. Within a few seconds, she was full of his cream, most of it running out of the sides of her pussy. Each time he would thrust, more of his cream would shoot out of her pussy, coating his thighs and lower belly. His head was thrust back, his eyes closed. His entire body was shaking, but still more cum was pumping from the bloated ball sack. Her hands could feel the rhythm of his balls pumping and she squeezed in time to match the rhythm, forcing more and more out of the huge orbs.

“Keep it up baby, let me empty those cumbags. There you go, you’re almost done, keep pumping,” as her hands kept working him hard, forcing them to keep up the violent thick eruptions. She was literally milking him dry with her hands.

He was obviously spent, his body swaying too and fro, but his balls were still pumping out huge amounts of thick white cream. It was everywhere, all over both of them and all over the sheets. She could feel his cock contractions lessening even before the gushes of sperm had stopped. He had relaxed, slowly slumping forward till he fell completely onto her, exhausted. His cock was slowly softening, still inside her as he lay on her. She could feel his warm sperm all over her, between their stomachs, chests, and legs. She imagined for a minute that he was right about one thing, that she would be pushing out large amounts of him for a week.

“Oh God. That was unbelievable,” me moaned, his mouth next to her ear, buried in her short hair. He was still panting, but his cock was softening quickly, slowly oozing out of her. He slowly rolled to her side, pulling her up against him, wrapping his arm around her.

She couldn’t believe what she was feeling. She had cum several times harder than she ever had in her life. What shocked her was the amount of sperm that she could now feel pouring out of her gaping pussy. There was a steady stream of white cream running down her butt cheeks and onto the bed. And her body felt fabulous, the sensations of her orgasm still lingering. She snuggled up closer to him. She had never seen a cock and balls that were as big as his. And she had never seen a man cum as much as he had in two orgasms. She smiled, knowing that she’d be feeling him for the next few days. Or at the very least, her pussy would be feeling him for the next few days.

Snuggling up closer to him, she began kissing his chest. He was breathing deeply, almost as if asleep. She glanced up at him, smiling. He was very much awake, smiling back at her. She let her hand wander down to his lower stomach. Moving her fingers down, she could feel the evidence of their orgasms. Her fingers wandered a little further and felt something hard. Wrapping her fingers around it, she could feel him getting thicker. She couldn’t believe it and rose up, looking at his cock. It was swelling, getting harder and longer as she watched.

“I can’t believe it, you’re getting hard,” she mumbled, not believing what she was seeing. She was almost afraid to touch him, knowing that he would become more aroused if she did.

“Babe, I warned you that you were in for some serious fucking. We’re just getting started.” He laughed as she sat staring at the now hard cock, a steady flow of pre-cum oozing down the shaft. The head looked bigger than ever, the foreskin thick and swollen. “Did you think that I was kidding?” He started to laugh.

“No way, my pussy is so sore right now it’ll take all week just to relax it.”

“That’s ok, I’ll work on another part of you,” he said as he rolled her over on her side. She started to resist him but slightly parted her legs as his hand came around her front and moved between her legs, lightly brushing the overly sensitive clit. He moved in closer to her, his chest pressed against her back. His cock pushed in between her legs, nestled against the bottom of her pussy. It was pressed against her outer lips, waiting for her to invite him inside her again. He knew that she would. She moaned as his finger began to massage the tender clit.

“Oh shit, you’re starting again,” she moaned as she felt her pussy beginning to softly contract from the attention. Her hand moved over her hip, feeling down behind her. She felt around till she found the two huge balls. Her eyes opened wide as she could feel that they were bigger than they had previously been. He was still full ………

12