A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzzyBloke
OzzyBloke
44 Followers

There was no sexual message evident whatsoever, it felt like she was flowing through me, every cell of my body, absorbed her.

It felt fucken fantastic.

"Now, we know." She uttered quietly.

We stepped back, looking at each other.

"Now what?" I said gently.

"What do you want?" She asked me, her voice barely above a whisper.

"We can sleep on it, see how we feel in the fresh light of a new day, I mean, under the influence we now find ourselves, I'm not sure I wanna hold back any more, you're STILL the same gorgeous lady I met this arvo."

I replied gently.

"I need a drink AND a billy before I hit the hay, umm, we are sleeping together, I gather?" Her eyes slithering through me, like a chocolate river.

"Do you hafta do that?" my voice felt like I had a frog in my throat and he just crossed his legs.

"Do what?" she fluttered her eyelids at me.

I opened my mouth to say something insidious, Jean licked her lips, I froze, everything on pause.

For crying out loud, I was useless, from the eyebrows down, the only part of me that WAS responding, was the bit that's been nigh-nigh's longer than Methuselah, waking him again, was just asking for trouble, 'what so soon, I'm still recovering from that earlier meeting, she's one hot muff, Amigo, are you sure you want me near her?'

A wet, sloppy moistness enveloped my left hand, I looked down, Herby, was slobbering all over it, I scratched him behind both ears.

He turned his head to look up at Jean, she reached down to give his big noggin a rough noogy, he slurped her wrist, she yelped, leaned over quickly to wipe her wrist on my shirt, Herby 'whoomphed'.

"Outski," I pointed in the general direction of the loungeroom.

He got to the door, stopped, looked over his shoulder to make sure we were following, I softly nudged Jean, she was gazing at me, rather intently.

She shook it off, smiled at me, nearly buckling me, looked at Herby and walked towards him, I fell in step behind Jean, perving on her bum all the way out onto the deck, she lead the way after Herby peeled off to go lay down in front of the fire.

She took a seat on one of the bar stools, I headed around to stand behind the bar, I picked up an empty glass and a tea towel, began wiping the glass with the tea towel, slowly moving my hand in and out of the glass,

"What can I get ya Luv?" I gave her my best impression of a barman.

"Gissa Double Jack, on the Rocks, please Mate, four rocks," she slapped back, her voice slipping into a barfly's drawl.

We both cracked up laughing.

She jumped off her barstool, headed back inside.

'Uh oh, what's this? Shit...She's...' I panicked.

She was like a magnet, instinctively I moved to follow her.

I was convincing myself that she was having doubts.

She reappeared with the billy and the mix bowl, thirty seconds later.

It was an extremely long thirty seconds, I can assure you.

She glanced at me before climbing back onto her barstool, putting the billy and the mix bowl on the bar.

"Relax, Vic, I'm not goin anywhere tonight, like I told you, I wanna be here. Ok?" She offered, her voice calm.

I nodded my head, exhaled, took a few more breaths, relaxed.

I was totally blown away with this lady, I felt like I never wanted to let her out of my sight, like I was looking at the fairytale, that when I blink, she'll disappear, just standing here, this close to her, was thundering through my body, I was barely able to focus on the moment, but, what was also thundering through my body:

THIS IS YOUR SISTER, THIS IS INCEST!

She picked up the billy, placed it to her lips, pulled the cone, repacked it, handed it to me, I pulled it, repacked it, put it back on the bar.

A zap spiked up my spine, watching her mouth had me entranced.

I finished making us our drinks, placing Jean's in front of her, she grabbed my hand, pulled me around the end of the bar, guiding me to the empty barstool, next to the one she was sitting on, she spun us around to face each other, my knees conveniently locating between hers. She placed her feet on the footrest of my stool, her thighs slightly apart. She picked up her drink with her left hand, whilst placing her right hand on my left thigh, she took a generous swallow of her drink, looking at me over the top of her glass.

"Do you have any idea what that look does to a man?" I asked her gently.

"I know what it looks like when YOU react to me." She replied.

"Touche," I raised my drink to her, she clinked my glass.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked me.

"Sure," I offered cautiously.

"Are you hooked on the whole brother/sister taboo thing?"

Her voice smooth.

"To a point, yeah, I guess that has propped to have a quiet word in my ear, but, as it sits now, who cares, ya know, no-one knows, no-one needs to know, as far as I'm concerned, only you and me will know that we're brother and sister, I can live with that, ya know?" I offered her.

"I'm stuck on the 'morning after' effect, down the track, ya know?" She countered.

And, there it was, the bigger picture, right there in my face, the reality, the truth, staring down the barrel of my mortality.

I got off my stool, I grabbed the billy, I indicated the mix bowl, Jean grabbed it, I lead her back inside to the loungeroom, the night air had developed a slight chill.

I was still musing to myself, once we were settled back into the couch, this time around, the ignorance is no longer an option, this time, I had to deal with it, this time, there was no running away from it.

This was my own sister, whom I was about to admit, that I wanted to spend the rest of my Life with her.

For the first time in my Life, I finally felt comfortable with something I was about to say, even though, I had no idea what I was about to say.

"I guess that's where I'm at with it, too." I sounded bland, flat.

"But, here's the shit, right, the facts: we've just found out we shared the same mother, which leads us to then believe, it's a possibility, that we share the same father, plus the fact our parents possibly being related to each other, that is what I need to absorb, the fact I NOW have a sister in my Life.

What I also need to take on board, is the fact you ARE a woman that I'm highly attracted to. From the moment I walked into your office, you've had me spellbound, now, that I know you're my sister, changes nothing, you were a woman first, my sister second, usually, it's sister first, woman second, I understand that perception, it's just, THAT never happened with us, we never knew each other existed, we never knew we were related, we've only just found that out. No-one in my family knows you exist." I reasoned.

She took a while to absorb that.

"That still tells me nothing about where you are with the continuity, Vic, what do you want from all of this?" She asked me quietly, waving her right hand in front herself, from left to right.

It was my turn to absorb, even Herby was interested in this convo, he'd woken up, manoeuvred his body to be sitting on his rug, staring intently at Jean and I, he'd been moving his head, like he was watching a game of tennis, almost like he was following the convo.

"Whaddaya reckon, Ugly, ya wanna girlfriend to play with, for the rest of your motley Life?" I asked my dog.

He gazed at Jean for a solid ten count, lifted his nose into the air, sniffed a few times, then barked twice at me.

"high 5, Buddy!" I barked back at him.

He trotted over to me, plonked his bum down, lifted his right front paw, smacked my open left palm, then a soft 'whummph', his jowels flopping with the rush of air escaping his lips, turning to face Jean, he walked over to her, plonked his bum, he lifted his paw to place it delicately on her left knee, he 'whummphed' again.

He then dropped his paw, moved closer towards Jean, attempting to put his snout on her lap.

Jean zapped him gently on top of his nose, he sat back on his bum, like he'd just been stung by a jolt of electricity.

"Nuh Uh, DogsBody, that belongs to this bloke now, paws, eyes, snout off, understand." She had hold of his snout and hooked her thumb at me, her voice stern, yet playful.

Herby snorted, turned around, dropped his tail, headed back to his rug, plonking down on it, facing the fire.

Jean gaped at me, "Did he just stink eye me?" She quizzed me.

I totally lost my lollies, I cracked up laughing. Jean joined in.

It took us a solid ten minutes to completely compose ourselves, occasionally, one of us snorted which promoted another fit of the giggles, from the other, which inevitably ended up turning into raucous laughter, totally fucking hopeless we were.

Then, the silence brutally interrupted with a Herby fart, fifteen seconds later, Jean was making a mad dash to the deck door, I was hot on her heals, we both slumped back against the door after sliding it shut, we'd trapped the stench inside, we gasped loudly.

I then realised we'd left our uncovered drinks inside, as well as the uncovered mix-bowl. I groaned, pushing my chin onto my chest.

"Whats up, Doc?" Jean asked me, her voice buoyant.

"Umm, our drinks and the mix are still inside, uncovered, totally useless now, contaminated, toxic, lethal..." I left that hanging.

Jean sneered, scrunched her nose, "eeww" escaped her lips.

"But, never fear, My Gorgeous Sister, I, Your Wonderful Brother, can remedy this slight situation, promptly." I faked a posh accent, raising my right index towards the sky.

I indicated to Jean to sit on the deck sofa, then I walked around behind the bar, grabbed the tea-towel, draping it over my left forearm, I reached down underneath the bar, opened a cupboard, extracted a second mix bowl, along with a second billy, my back up stash.

I wandered back to where Jean was sitting, placing the mix-bowl on the low deck table, I presented the billy to her like I was a smarmy drinks waiter presenting a prestige wine.

"This is last years vintage, immaculately prepared to suit even the most eclectic tastes." I put on the posh voice again. I put the billy down, picked up the mix bowl,

"A delightfully finished blend, this seasons 'pick of the crop', leaving a delicate yet highly responsive sensation, that begins at the base of your body, exploding out the base of your skull, all up, a magnificent journey." I placed the mix back down in front of her, then I bowed.

"Where's the fucken lighter?" she quipped, packing the cone.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Inside, there's no spare out here" I admitted.

"For fuxake, Vic, now I even hafta supply my own lighter, this is shoddy bong hosting, Mate, lift ya game, your sex life depends on it!"

A playful tone in her voice.

She'd produced a lighter from somewhere, pulled the cone, repacked it, handed it to me, then started to put the lighter back in her pocket.

"Oy!" I yelped, snapping my fingers at her.

She smiled, coyly, then promptly, shoved her hand holding the lighter, down the front of her pants. When her hand reappeared, the lighter was nowhere to be seen. I gaped at her, her face, lit up with lust, giving me that 'I dare you' look, I glanced back inside, I spotted the other lighter on the coffee table inside.

Jean followed my gaze.

"Hmm, decisions, decisions, risk the putrid stench of your dog's bowels or the wonderful aroma of my girly juice." Her voice double daring me to retrieve the lighter she currently had in her possession.

"How badly do you REALLY want to light that cone?" She breathed.

I openly returned my gaze to between her legs, she separated her knees, openly inviting me.

I took one more glance at the lighter inside...

Episode 3 to follow...

OzzyBloke
OzzyBloke
44 Followers
12