A Chance Encounter Ch. 06

Story Info
Things are coming to a climax *wink*.
4.7k words
4.57
28k
28

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was having a considerably better day than Eric. She made a few friends, even had a couple of guys hit on her. Flattered of course, but she turned them down. Not knowing she could hear them, most of the guys walked away cursing Eric. Cassie giggled and decided to go find him, as she hadn't seen him since the morning. She searched a few buildings before she caught his scent.

Something was wrong, very wrong. His scent was so intense in one particular classroom, and the trail that lead into the hallway even stronger. Cassie followed the smell to the boy's bathroom and a horrible feeling crossed her when she realized what happened. She could only hope Eric was alright. Obviously the changes weren't so bad because he'd been able to leave. Unless... could he have gone all the way? No, she'd have heard something about a giant wolf creature running around campus in broad daylight.

There wasn't anyone else around, so Cassie decided to inspect the damage in the bathroom. Her nose was immediately assaulted with scents that would have aroused her had she not been expecting them. She looked into the stall that smelled the strongest. Remnants of Eric's time there, dried cum on the wall, drew her attention first. Then pieces of fabric under the toilet, which had dry cum on its handle and seat.

"Geez, looks like he had a really big load. That couldn't have been good for his body. God I hope he's not walking around with a tail stuffed into his pants or something worse." Cassie thought. She departed the bathroom as quickly as she'd entered. As she exited the building, still tracking Eric's pungent scent, a guy with short brown hair came up to her. He looked like a football player, wide-set shoulders and a strong jaw.

"Hey, Cassie right? Eric's girl?" he asked.

"I suppose you could say that. And you are...?"

"Scott. Dude hasn't talked about me at all? Shame on him. Anyways, have you seen Eric around? Can't find him, and everyone keeps saying how weird he was in class."

"Weird how?" Cassie asked, fearing the worst.

"I dunno. Like, he was sitting there looking like he was about to shit himself. His face was all flushed and he had this distant look in his eyes. Said he was claustrophobic, first I've heard. Then again he never did like elevators much... I'm guessing based on your expression you haven't seen him." Scott said.

"No, sorry. Actually I was looking for him too."

"Would you care to look for him together? I'm sure we've both got a lot of questions for him." Scott said.

Cassie was forced to nod, unable to come up with a good excuse why Scott couldn't tag along. She didn't know if Eric wanted to tell him about his recent changes, and she certainly didn't want to tell Scott about her being a werewolf if she didn't have to. Cassie had nightmares about someone blabbing, which would result in her getting carted away to some government lab to be dissected.

As they walked, Scott did most of the talking. Which was good because it let Cassie continue to follow Eric's scent without raising eyebrows. Scott gave Cassie his entire life story in ten minutes. She nodded every few seconds or giggled to make him think she was listening. She was only half listening. No, even less. More like one sixteenth listening. Cassie didn't care about Scott's second grade talent show, she was worried Eric was hiding somewhere covered in fur. If she could have, she would put her nose to the ground and start tracking him like a bloodhound.

Finally, Eric's scent got stronger, so strong Cassie new it was fresh. They were standing only a few feet away from the parking lot. She scanned the cars, finding his, and then squinted to see if Eric was inside. The windows were tinted, but Cassie thought she saw something moving inside. Scott didn't notice, so Cassie took the opportunity to get him off the trail (so to speak).

"Where is Eric's next class?" she asked.

"Mmm, Parker Hall I think. But if he was as sick looking as everyone said I doubt he'd go to class. Maybe he just went home." Scott said.

"His car is still in the lot, maybe he went to see a nurse or something." Cassie offered.

"Ya. Tell you what, I'll go check he's not in class and then meet you at the health center. You know where that is don't you?"

"Near admissions?"

"10 points to you Ms. Turner. I'll see you around. And if you do find Eric, give him a kick in the pants for me." Scott said, adding a twenty carat smile for effect. He walked away, thinking he'd scored some points with Cassie. Not that he was typically one of those guys who tried to steal a friend's girl, but Cassie was too hot not to. Plus Scott got the feeling she was one of those party animal girls. He'd love to take her to one of his fraternity parties. He'd never do anything like drug her, maybe get her a little drunk and see if he could score...

Cassie waited until Scott was around the corner before changing directions and running to Eric's car. His scent got stronger and stronger, making her run faster. By the time she got to the car window, she could clearly hear what, to the unknowing ear, sounded like a dog panting.

--------

A bit earlier...

Eric made it outside, and to the edge of the parking lot with no problems. He couldn't wait to get to his car, kick off his stupid shoes, take off the sweatshirt, crank up the A/C and relax. He was sweating bullets, and it was making his chest fur (fur not hair) all smelly. Wet dog kind of smelly. And he almost made it to his car with no problems. And then someone tapped him on the shoulder, making him yelp in a very dog-like manner.

Spinning around on his heels (really on his paws), Eric saw an attractive blonde standing behind him. He'd been so focused on just walking without falling over he hadn't noticed her approaching. She looked like she was heading to the gym, wearing tight fitting, spandex-looking clothing.

"Whoa, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that you didn't hear me calling your name. You are Eric aren't you?" she said.

"Ya that's me. And don't worry about it, I'm not really with it today. Was actually going home, think I'm coming down with something." Eric said, trying to play up the "sick" factor in hopes of getting this girl away from him. It had worked with everyone else he'd encountered on his long, uncomfortable walk to the parking lot. But not on this girl.

"I could drive you home if you like. You live on..."

"Really, you don't have to do that. I wouldn't want to give you whatever I have. I'm okay to drive." Eric said quickly.

"Are you sure? You're wearing a sweatshirt when it's like eighty-seven degrees outside, and you're walking like you've someone just kicked you in the nuts." the girl commented.

"Look, I don't mean to be rude, and I appreciate you trying to help, but I really just want to be alone right now. I don't even know your name."

"Sandy, ya I know how ironic is that? And don't feel bad about that, I get it. Actually I was looking for you because Gina wanted to invite you to this party she's throwing Thursday night." she said.

Eric groaned inside, his day just getting worse and worse. He'd known Gina for years, since they were in junior high together. She'd been trying relentlessly to get him ever since their first, and very brief, meeting in Pre-Algebra. And by "get"... let's just say Gina's reputation proceeded her. Her high school nickname, not that anyone called her it to her face, was Va-Gina. There were few guys in their class who hadn't gone to bed with her on one occasion. Eric was one of those few.

"Just tell her I can't come. Better yet, just tell her to stop inviting me. In the seven years she's known me, have I ever gone to one of her parties? Or returned any of her calls? Or also made kissy faces in the window of my car to her? No. I don't know how close you are to her but..."

"I know Gina's pushy, it's fine. I'm not that close, really I just hang with her crowd so I can use her Netflix. I'm sure you know, if I do tell her you said no she'll be sending me back with a more, er, 'intense' offer." Sandy gave Eric one of those "you know what I'm talking about" looks, and Eric know.

"Thanks for the heads up." Eric sighed. Sandy smiled, nodded, and then said her goodbyes. Eric felt a little guilty. She seemed like a nice girl, pretty too. Under different circumstances, like had he not met Cassie and romped with her in the woods, Eric might have hit on her. As Sandy walked away, his eyes landed on her ass. Held tight in running shorts, and that ht pink shirt. She must have felt him staring, because she turned around to wave.

Eric waved back, but his eyes were glued to her chest. The outline of her sports bra, and... oh god he could see her nipples through the thin fabric. Her breasts bounced as she turned around. Those supple, round... with big nips for him to suckle on and play with...

"Fuck!" Eric bit his lip as his cock strained in his pants. He quickly unlocked his car, and jumped into the backseat. He threw his backpack into the front seat, and proceeded to strip naked. His clawed hands ripped his clothing to shreds and releasing his sweaty body from the confining fabric. His balls hung down, again swollen with desire. His tail twitched behind him, and Eric arched his back as wave after wave of lust rocked his body. He knew he shouldn't, knew he'd be kicking himself later if he did it. But he had to. The heat, oh christ the heat was too much. His skin felt like it was on fire, his cock hurt it was throbbing so hard. Most of the blood in his body must have gone to his canine phallus.

Eric flexed his paws as he gripped his red member. His eyes rolled back into his head, and his tongue rolled out of his mouth. He started panting as he stroked himself. The panting was interrupted by soft whines every so often. Eric felt so... he didn't even have a word to describe how he felt at that moment. Mad with this desire to rut and fuck whatever female let him? That was fairly accurate. Eric pumped the full length of his dick, from his huge knot to the pointed tip that was slick with pre.

He started humping the air in front of him, pre dripping down onto his hairy chest. Eric planted his paws firmly on the door, and in one fluid motion thrusted upwards. His panting got more labored as he felt his body preparing for his orgasm. Oh it was going to be so good, so intense. His balls were so full, he'd make so much cum. Eric panted in anticipation. He needed to cum, he wanted to, he felt like he'd die if he didn't. As his muscled tensed, he caught the scent of a female. She was close to him, she smelled so good. Had she come to help him?

"Yes, yes, yes!" Eric thought. His mind pictured himself standing behind a female, rutting her like an animal. And then his knot swelling, locking them together. Eric's tongue grew another inch, and became even more sensitive as his body was on the cusp of release. His panting became more dog like and the end of his nose changed. Turning black, the skin turning cold and wet. He had a dog nose, and he smelled a ready female.

--------

Cassie threw the door open, Eric having left it unlocked in his haste to masturbate. She opened it just as Eric came. Cum splattered onto the roof of his car, rebounding everywhere. Most of it landed on Eric, dirtying his musty, sweaty fur, and a bit landed on Cassie. A wall of intense, thick air hit her equally sensitive nose, and she found herself instantly reacting, whether she wanted to or not. Cassie was wet, and Eric smelled that. He whimpered, and tried to sit up. Gaining control of herself before she too did something stupid, Cassie shoved him back down.

She jumped in the front seat, locked the doors and looked at Eric. He was more wolf than human. His legs were completely covered in gray fur, ending in big paws. His face was on the verge of morphing into a canine muzzle, his nose already transformed. He had triangular ears sticking up from his matted hair, and his eyes were gold in color. His long canine tongue was dripping saliva, and Cassie noted that Eric's teeth were much bigger, and sharper. She heard a gentle thumping, and knew Eric must have a tail of some length. Based on how quiet the thumping was, it couldn't be too long,

His hands were half paw-half hands. Fur covering his forearms and hands, black pads like the ones on bottoms of his feet turned paws on his fingers. And though she tried not to, Cassie saw that Eric's cock and balls were completely canine now as well. The sheer size of his erect member made her wet. It was at least a foot long, not taking into account that huge swollen knot. And his balls, they must be the size of grapefruits.

"Eric, get a hold of yourself. Look at what you've done to your body! You have to stop, or you'll lose control. If you haven't already!" Cassie said. Eric blinked, not fully comprehending her words. What was the female saying to him? Was she talking to him? Her mouth was moving but Eric couldn't decipher the sounds. He whined, and his cock twitched. Didn't she understand that it was mating season. She was supposed to be presenting herself to him. He was ready, SHE was ready. Eric could smell her arousal.

"Damn it, am I getting through to you at all Eric?" Cassie asked. All she got in response was a confused and needy stare. Resigning that Eric was too far gone, and the wolf inside him was overpowering his human senses, Cassie reached forward. Eric thought it was to touch his cock, and he yipped happily. But then she grabbed his keys, which were on the floor.

That's when Eric got angry. The female was deliberately ignoring him! She didn't want to take his seed. How could she be so uncooperative?! She needed him just as much as he needed her. Eric growled, and in a moment of pure animal instinct bit Cassie's arm. She cried out in pain, not expecting Eric to respond in such a way. Seeing her face grimace, and watching blood drip to the carpet, Eric snapped out of whatever spell he'd been under. He quickly released Cassie's arm, but the damage was done. Cassie had a sizable bite mark, and it was steadily bleeding. No so much that she was in any serious danger of dying, but it wasn't comfortable by any standard either.

"Oh god Cassie, what did I do? I... holy shit look at me! I'm sorry. Oh my god I... I'm so sorry. I can, no, oh Jesus fucking Christ I can't do anything looking like this. Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Eric said, realizing how much he'd changed since his last orgasm. He put his head in his hand-paws and took a few deep breathes to calm down. But his head was bent over, staring at his dripping phallus and that only made him more disgusted with himself.

"It's okay Eric. You didn't know what you were doing, it happened to me a lot too after I first change. Let's just get you somewhere more private. We can't let anyone see you like this." Cassie said, putting the key in the ignition. She kept her cool, though inside was screaming because her arm hurt. One thing Hollywood didn't get right, werewolves weren't spectacular healers.

Cassie did have more tolerance for pain, in fact once she hadn't even realized she'd slammed her finger in a door, but flesh wounds still hurt like they would any normal person. And a bit from Eric that went at least half an inch into her skin certainly hurt.

Eric remained silent in the back seat as Cassie drove them back towards her house. He felt so ashamed of himself. He'd lost control. He was letting some horny wolf dictate his actions. Worst of all, he'd hurt Cassie, and did have some memory of doing it. That could have been anyone, literally anyone. And Eric would have lost control in front of a normal person, and done much worse to them. Maybe even... His stomach turned and he hugged his furry legs closer to his body.

Cassie looked in the rearview mirror, and saw Eric was crying. His body was curled into a fetal position on the backseat. Tears streamed down his face, and his nose was wetter than before. And as if that wasn't a sad enough eight, Eric was whimpering like a dog who'd just been kicked by its master. He was so distraught, despite the fact that Cassie wasn't angry at him. Just the opposite really, she was relieved Eric came to his senses. She knew he hadn't meant to hurt her, in fact she'd done worse to herself in the past. But at the same time, Cassie knew nothing she said could make him feel better. So she just drove, knowing Eric needed this time to himself.

----

It was a long, awkward car ride back. Eric kept quiet, and Cassie focused on driving. Her arm slowly stopped bleeding, becoming more of a nuisance than a serious pain. She could tolerate more pain than the average human, but she couldn't heal in less than fifteen minutes. Once she pulled into her driveway, Cassie turned around to face Eric. Who had uncurled his body, but still looked very defeated. His ears were dropping and his tail was wrapped tightly around his torso.

"I know you probably hate yourself right now, but you have no reason to feel bad Eric. It was an accident. Look, it's not even that bad of a bite. Believe me, I've done worse." Cassie said in an attempt to cheer him up. It didn't work. Eric hung his head and muttered something about being a stupid, hormonal, fur-covered bag of shit.

"You are not. Now, put on a happy face and come inside. If you stay out here in the car I might get a call from animal control about a dog locked in a car on my property." Cassie joked. The corner of Eric's mouth twitched, almost into a smile.

With some help, Eric followed Cassie inside. He was a little shaky on his paws, mostly because he was so emotionally wrecked. But Eric found that having a tail actually helped with his balance. It wasn't full size yet, but Eric learned to use it as best he could to keep himself from tipping over. Going upstairs to Cassie's bedroom was a challenge. Eric stubbornly refused any help from Cassie. Partially because of his pride, and partially out of guilt. He felt he didn't deserve Cassie's help, not after what he'd done to her. Eric had about a million other ideas about how to punish himself. One of which involved going to the vet and getting "fixed".

He sat down on her bed, slumping against the wall and pinning his tail at an uncomfortable angle. Eric jumped up and then back down, this time more careful about where he sat, and where his tail was positioned. Suddenly having an extra appendage took some getting used to. Cassie walked into her bathroom to clean her arm up so it didn't look like she was mauled by a pitbull. After washing her arm, Cassie examined the wound. It wasn't that bad, easily concealable with the right clothing. You couldn't even tell that the marks were made by teeth of any kind. Though the list of other explanations for her injuries was very short. Would her parents believe she fell on a pile of knitting needles?

Cassie didn't need to put any bandages on. For one thing, by the end of the week the wound would be mostly healed. For another, if she transformed with any sort of bandage on it would just be torn. So Cassie went back into her bedroom to check on Eric with the bite mark clearly visible to him. Upon seeing it Eric felt even guiltier. He felt so bad, and to him it looked extremely painful.

"Cassie, I'm..."

"I know you're worry, but what did I saw earlier? I'm not mad, and you have no reason to feel so distraught. You got overwhelmed, it happens to everyone. Granted not everyone is a werewolf in the making, but still."

"But I did lose control. What if happens again, only not around you? I might have killed someone..." Eric felt like crying again. Cassie sat beside him on her bed, wrapping an arm around Eric for support.

"Listen, don't think like that. It won't do you any good, thinking what if, or what could have been. What's happened has happened, you shouldn't beat yourself up. Now, I know you're probably not in the mood to finish your change, so why don't we do something to get your mind off things. Water gun fight?" Cassie half joked. Eric looked up at her, one eyebrow raised, and one ear perked forward.

12