A Chance Encounter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come again?"

"Actually what I had in mind was you taking a shower. You're a mess." Cassie said. Eric looked down at himself, and saw she was right. He was a mess, physically that is. His dark fur was covered in a dirty mixture of cum, dried blood, and something Eric couldn't identify by scent. But he wasn't a fan of the smell.

"Good point. Uh, where is...?"

"Right there big guy. Try not to get the drain stopped up with hair." she cautioned. As fun as it was to take a shower with fur, it wasn't easy on the pipes.

Eric was already half naked, he'd slipped his boxers back on and then his shirt to make the short trip from the car to Cassie's front door. Pants were a no go, his legs were too wolfy, and his tail got in the way. He placed his clothing on the toilet seat and then climbed into the bathtub/shower. Eric nearly slipped and fell, not used to walking on a wet surface with paws. He decided it would be safer to take a bath, rather than risk cracking his skull open on the edge of the porcelain tub.

While waiting for the tub to fill, Eric looked over his body. The only part of him that wasn't covered in fur was his face, though even that had a significant amount of stubble. His bones felt stronger, especially his jaw and brow. Perhaps anticipating the change into a full lupine muzzle? His tail was quickly submerged, and it felt extremely weird. Like wading into a pool wearing jeans and a sweatshirt weird.

Eric found the smell he didn't care for was his fur getting wet. He smelled like a wet dog. He applied a healthy amount of whatever brand of body wash Cassie had. He could deal with the fact that he smelled like strawberries and vanilla, not wet dog. Which he kinda was, a wet wolf to be exact. Eric nicked himself with his claws a few times, scrubbing the grime out of his fur with such force he'd lose track of what he was doing and cut himself.

"That's what you get for being such an idiot." Eric muttered, watching the blood seep into the bath water. Bubbles of strawberry scented soap were intermixed with dirt and fur. Eric let the drain go, careful not to let too much hair go down. There was enough fur left over that you could have made a miniature Eric-wolf.

"You all clean now?" Cassie asked from the other side of the door, hearing the drain go.

"I guess." Eric opened the door, a towel wrapped around his waist, so of. Again, his tail made it difficult. Eric couldn't keep it still for more than a few seconds. Another towel was draped over his shoulders. Cassie couldn't help but smile at the image, Eric halfway transformed with a bright blue towel around his waist and a yellow one on his shoulders.

"You look like a college mascot." she giggled.

"Would it interest you to know that the college's mascot is a 'wild dog'?"

"Irony at its finest. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better." Cassie said.

"I guess you can only feel sorry for yourself for so long before it starts getting pathetic. I really am sorry though, I should have taken your warning more seriously. I didn't think it would be so difficult to control myself, you know. It's like someone else took control of my brain, and all I could think about..."

"I know Eric. Come on, let's talk about something else. You hungry?"

"Ya!" Eric hadn't realized it until now but he was starving. His stomach felt like an aching pit that needed to be filled or else it would start eating itself. A bit of an over exaggeration, but that's honestly how he felt. Eric guessed it had something to do with his transformation, and all his, er, physical activities.

Cassie lead him downstairs to the kitchen to get something to snack on. Eric left the towel's in her bedroom so as not to drip water everywhere. And because the towels were covered in fur. He was certain that Cassie's parents would notice a trail of gray fur on their nice floors. That would raise a few eyebrows. Thankfully there was a cold breeze from the air conditioning, which kept Eric's rocket in check.

Every so often he'd look down to make sure it was indeed soft. It was checking in on a misbehaving child or pet. Eric didn't trust his own cock, especially since it seemed to have a mind of its own. Cassie didn't say anything, but found it very amusing to see Eric glaring at his crotch. He only looked up when she put a plate of roast beef in front of him. Just roast beef, but Cassie had the feeling that was exactly what he wanted. It was, Eric tore into it as soon as Cassie's hand left the plate. Food never tasted this good before. He was aware of the fact that he was eating like an animal, but he was so hungry it didn't matter.

"Someone worked up quite the appetite." Cassie remarked as Eric finished the last of the meat.

"Have anything else to eat?" Eric asked, wiping his mouth on a napkin, as if to reaffirm his humanity. His tail was swishing back and forth behind him, showing just how happy he was at the moment. Cassie smiled and offered Eric a package of cold cuts, ham to be exact. He wolfed that down too (pun intended). But after he felt much better. More alert, and the pit in his stomach was finally gone. Or at least kept in check by the food he'd just scarfed down.

"What now? I can't go home like this. Someone's bound to tell my brother about what happened, he'll go looking for me. I don't want to get you into trouble Cassie. I've done enough for one day."

"Considering how you look right now, I think you'll be in more trouble if your brother finds you," Cassie said, "Why not just call home and make up some story. Say you're spending the night at a friend's place. It's not a total lie."

"I guess that could work. But I need to borrow a phone."

12