A Chance Encounter To Cherish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
393 Followers

After spending a few minutes did I embrace her in a warm hug and slowly moved my fingers in her hair. She offered her lips for the kiss. I resisted and instead, I kissed her forehead first and then her eyelids. After kissing the eyelids, I licked the eyelids. She bit her lip. Slowly, I moved down to the cheeks and kissed her whole face softly before moving to the neck and the ear lobes.

"Come on........ Sunny! My lips are waiting............ please kiss them soon.......!" She was getting horny.

"Wait darling!" I comforted her. I kissed the back of her hand and continued with kissing on the smooth skin of her arms, the wrists and up to the elbow, then the upper portion and finally the under arms which made her more horny. I nibbled in the under arms area and it was driving her wild as this was probably her first erogenous zone that I had located. I had a feeling that I was the first one to locate and spend some time in this zone of hers. My lips then moved to her neck and then to the other arm pit which drove her wilder. The kiss now shifted from the arm pit to the arm and with downward journey up to the hand again. The kissing and nibbling action shifted on to the face and the neck and finally the lips met. She was in a mood for a wild smooch but went on slowly. She liked the kiss as she tightened the embrace.

"Oh Sunny! You are simply superb. You know how to treat a woman in a decent and friendly way. When you were narrating this during the journey I never expected it to last that long" she complimented me.

"Navita! This is just a beginning. Just see as the things unfold" I made her comfortable.

I took the pallu (the hanging part) of her saree and pulled it down to reveal her back less blouse in full view.

"Wow! You are stunning honey" was my natural reaction.

"It's all yours for the night dear!" she sounded horny.

I kissed the exposed portion of her body; between the neck and the upper end of the blouse and between the lower end and the start of the saree (the belly) slowly and passionately. I circled my tongue around and in her navel and she trembled. Her moans had started by now. I made her lie on her stomach and caressed the back. I kissed the back of her neck and blew softly in the middle of her back. Her trembling increased and so was her moans.

"Open it and fondle my boobs!" she commanded in a requesting tone.

"Wait dear! The night is ours" I teased her.

Meanwhile I invited her to remove my shirt and my vest. She did the needful and rode over me. She kissed me passionately (lip to lip) and then moved her fingers on my chest. She was doing it wildly but became slow and soft when I requested her. Now she bit and pinched my nipples in such a sexy way that made me feel superb. She took both my nipples between her thumb and first finger and teased them with ideal pressure and force - neither too soft nor too hard that ran a sensation all through my body. Now I was moaning and asked her to continue.

After spending a few minutes on my nipples in an expert manner (with occasional kisses) she got up. I removed her saree in a slow and seductive manner with removing the folds one by one and then opening the drawstring of her petticoat with my mouth. Now there she was in front of me in her backless blouse and a bright red net panty with lace. I could see that her panty was already wet with some love juice oozed out during the kissing. She now opened my belt and removed my trouser.

"Wow Sunny! Your brief is very sexy dear" she was surprised at watching my brief. It was a white colored 'Jockey' brief with red elastic without practically anything to cover the thighs. She wanted me to remove it but I asked her to be patient. Now she noticed a bag in the room and asked what was in it. I told her about some shopping that I did while she was taking her bath.

I asked her to lie down and took out a full blown rose from the bag. "What is that for?" she was surprised.

"Just wait. Everything is for you Navita!" I added to her curiosity.

When she was lying on the bed, I came near her with the rose. She wanted to get up thinking that I will present the rose to her. I asked her to lie down and watch. I took out a piece of satin cloth that I had just purchased and covered her eyes with it in a 'blindfold' manner. Her curiosity was growing but she could not ask me anything.

Now with the full blown rose in my hand I massaged her whole body (front portion) with it. After making a left to right and right to left journey on her forehead, the rose moved to her cheeks and then to her neck and finally the chest. As it came on the belly area that she had a 'shock' type feeling and her whole body moved. I had found another erogenous zone and spent some time caressing her belly and the navel. Instead of going to the thighs, I went to her toes. The rose caressed her toes, then feet and slowly came up to the legs and then to the thighs. Meanwhile she was continuously moaning and I noticed that more love juice had oozed out.

Now I asked her to lie on her stomach and caressed the whole of her back with the rose. I moved the rose in the middle of her back (along the spine) and the feeling she had was that of immense pleasure. The rose then caressed the back of her thighs and finally through the legs reached the toes. Meanwhile she moved her body as a reflex action and she was really becoming horny at the end of the massage.

"Please remove the blindfold, I want to see you Sunny!" she pleaded.

I removed the blindfold and then separated the petals of the rose and one by one placed it on her body. Just imagine the scene, a fair complexioned perfect figure lady with a golden backless blouse and a bright red panty with rose petals on her body. Who could resist fucking her right there? Only ME. We again embraced each other, had a long lip kiss and I freed her boobs from the clutched of her blouse. She was not wearing any bra and her boobs were perfect round in shape without any sagging whatsoever. "Wow! How do you maintain these in this age, Navita? Perfect round shape and no sagging!" was my natural query.

"Just some exercises dear. Now these are for all you Sunny. They are dying to be fondled and sucked by you. Please be quick!" I could sense her horny tone.

I made her lie down and caressed the boobs lightly circling my fingers around her nipples and then softly pinching them. I slowly increased my intensity of pinching the nipples and fondling the boobs and I could smell the 'fragrance' of her love juice which oozed out with her moans and involuntary reflex action body movements. She too grabbed my nipples and starting to play with them. When I increased my intensity she would increase hers and we spent some minutes in this fashion.

She then got up and released my tool from the prison of my undie. "Wow! What a nice cock. Perfect shape" she complimented me even though I was not having a very big tool, it is you can say above average size but the ratio of the length and the thickness was perfect.

"It's your slave for the night! Utilize it as you wish Navita" I returned the favor.

She pulled down the foreskin to reveal the glans. It was wet with the pre-cum ooze as the session was very (s)exciting. She took out a wet tissue from her drawer and cleaned it. Now she licked the glans with her tongue and circled it around the tip teasing it and giving a super natural feeling. Slowly she had the glans in her mouth and sucked it with varying intensity – sometimes lightly and at times wildly. Then she licked the shaft and slowly sucked the tool again. A big portion was now entering and leaving her mouth and in a few minutes the whole of my tool was lost in her mouth. She felt it pleasurable to keep it in her mouth for long. With the tool in her mouth she asked me to give her a "mouth fuck" and I obliged. She could sense that I was about to ejaculate. She took it out and applied the "squeeze" technique to enable me to continue longer.

She removed her panty and there she was – as naked as she was born. She had just shaved her bush during her bath and the pubic area was looking very sexy. She invited me to lick her 'love hole'. I asked her to wait a bit and instead took the satin cloth and massaged her whole body with it. The touch of soft satin on her silky skin was erotic. I spread the cloth on her body to cover it and with a medium speed removed it by sliding it over her naked body. She again had an in-voluntary body movement and a couple of drops of love juice dripped on the bed sheet. I repeated the thing a couple of times and she felt very erotic.

"This is lovely Sunny. I have never experienced this before. Where did you learn it?" she sounded surprised.

"I will tell you all about this later in detail. Just enjoy the moment Navita." I did not intend to divert from the track.

Now it was time to lick her pussy. She laid down, spread her legs and expose her pussy to invite my tongue. Since it was wet with the loads of love juice that had oozed out, I too took a wet tissue to clean the area. I first teased the area around the pussy with my tongue and this made her hornier. I kissed the pussy and licked it. Slowly, I moved up to the clit and licked it. This again sent a 'wave' in her body and she lifted her pelvic area by 4-5 inches. I knew what she wanted. I asked her to separate the folds of pussy lips and I caught hold of her boobs.

My lips were licking her clit and pussy and my hands were fondling the boobs/pinching her nipples and she was there moaning with pleasure. She was moaning, "Yes Sunny! ............. C'mon......... eat it, eat my pussy................. you are the best ............". I varied the speed and a load of the love juice oozed out signaling that she has had her orgasm. She brought her legs together to hold my head in them so that I do jot leave the pussy licking without her consent.

After a long pussy lick session in which she had three orgasms, she suggested that we make the 69 position. I asked her to wait and inserted my finger in her pussy and within a few seconds could locate her G-spot. It was as if she was feeling on 'cloud-9'. "What is this Sunny!" she shouted.

"It's your G-spot. I just located it Navita. Will tell you about it later" I comforted her.

I continued to massage the G-spot for a few minutes and she has a couple of more orgasms. Then we made the 69 position and she sucked my tool with more passion and so did I lick her pussy. We enjoyed the foreplay for approx. one hour and now we were both getting impatient to start off the real act.

I cleaned her pussy with a wet tissue from outside as well as inside and entered her in the missionary position. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...................................." we both cried together as we had felt the pain together; she felt as I had dried the pussy and removed the lubrication, I felt because I was entering a dry and tight pussy. I think that we had both recalled our first experience; she when she lost her virginity and her hymen was broken and me when I lost my virginity and broke a hymen. The only difference this time was that there was no bleeding!

The first few pushes were painful for both of us and slowly the lubrication returned and the pumping became easy and comfortable. However her pussy was tight for a woman in her early 40s with 2 grown up kids and having lots of sexual experience. I varied the speed and this was even more pleasurable for her men normally do a speed act and ejaculate in a few minutes. Once in a while I would remove the tool and rub her clit with it making it more erotic for her.

After a few minutes, I placed her feet on my shoulders and started to fuck again. Meanwhile I took her toes in my mouth one by one and she moaned with pleasure. Maybe she had never experienced this before in her life and I had located another of her un-explore erogenous zone. The tight pussy became tighter and the act became more erotic. Meanwhile she continued moaning, "Fast Sunny! Fast...... fuck me hard........ do not stop .......... Fuck my hole for the whole night........... where were you till now ................ You are the best Sunny! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.................. ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. ouchhhhhhhhhhh..................."

With every such moan, I increased my speed and started fucking harder. Meanwhile I adjusted my position and now my tool was rubbing her G-spot. A couple of orgasms followed and now my balls were also wet with her love juice. Whenever I sensed that I was about to ejaculate I would stop my pumping, take out the tool and rub her clit. This gave more pleasure to her and a chance to me to delay the ejaculation.

After a few minutes of her feet on my shoulders, we were again in the normal missionary pose. Every now and then, I would slow down the pumping and suck her nipples/give her a lip kiss. She had never experienced such a thing before in her life. "Yes! Yes! Continue pumping and sucking....... Continue.......... This is erotic Sunny!.................."

I obliged and continued in the position for long. After about half an hour inside her pussy did her legs begin to ache and she begged me to ejaculate, "Please ejaculate Sunny! Now I am feeling tired. My legs are aching. The feeling of sexiness may not be suppressed by fatigue."

"OK then! Hold it tight honey, I will give a continuous shot and ejaculate. Where would you like the cum to be; pussy or body?" I asked her preference.

"In my mouth" was her surprise response as Indian ladies are not known to drink the cum.

I started off with renewed vigor and it took me another 4-5 minutes to be near ejaculation and the final few strokes were in her mouth and all over her face. The jets of cum were fast and the load was huge. I felt as if I was not ejaculating but urinating. By the time we finished off the first shot she might have experienced a minimum of 8 to 10 orgasms.

I had no energy left in my body and I immediately lied down on the bed. She too lay beside me fully exhausted but I had one more responsibility left; to comfort her and perform some after play which I had indicated in my fantasy. I embraced her, lightly kissed her, sucked her boobs and caressed her body especially the pubic area as I knew it might be aching.

It was after about 10-12 minutes of such after play that we both came back to senses as we knew as to where we were and what we had done. "This was indeed the best and the longest shot I had in my life" she complimented me and started off the conversation.

"Thanks Navita, same here. Just tell me that how did you have such a tight pussy and that too at this age when you had two normal deliveries?" was my query which indirectly complimented her.

"How do you know that I had normal deliveries? We never discussed this aspect" she sounded curious.

"You do not have any C-section mark on your tummy!" I replied back.

"OK! There you are. Well! I exercise my PC muscles regularly to maintain the tightness. My hubby does not last long and so I have to maintain a tight pussy to get an orgasm" she tried to explain.

"Now you tell where you learned these foreplay techniques" her suppressed query came up.

"Just reading erotic stuff and watching erotic movies" I tried to convey a lot without speaking much.

It had been approx. 2 hrs since I entered in her room till now. We were both feeling hungry. So we decided to have a dinner break. We got up, washed our genitals and dressed up. She called up a nearby eating joint for some dinner and we waited for it. During the time that we were waiting, she again looked up to the bag and asked what more it has.

"Wait Navita! The things are for the next shots" I made her horny.

(During that night we had more shots, the details of which will be made available in the next parts of the story depending upon the response and feedback I get from you.)

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
393 Followers
12