A Chance for a Change Ch. 04

Story Info
Kim lends me her boyfriend for the night.
1.3k words
4.45
35.5k
27
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
927 Followers

I was annoyed with Kim for her meddling in my personal life, but I should have expected as much, this was Kim all over. Plus I asked for her advice, I told her my deepest secrets so I guess I only have myself to blame.

Kim is a great friend and only has my best interests at heart, I knew in my heart of hearts it was time to shake things up in my marriage and I wanted to have fun doing it, even though I still wasn't a hundred percent sure if Scott would really want his fantasy to become reality.

"So what exactly do you have in mind for tonight?" I asked Kim curiously.

"Well, I haven't exactly been a good girlfriend to Steve tonight have I? So I thought, even though he doesn't know anything, that I'd ease my guilt by letting him have something he really wants. You!" She smiled naughtily.

"What, you're mad." I said dismissively.

"Come on, you told me you think he's cute, I know for a fact he'd smash the arse off you, not only because he's told me. Plus you'd get the cock you deserve."

"I can't fuck you're boyfriend, that's be totally wrong, not to mention weird." I said, trying to sound like it wasn't something I'd even consider. However if I'm honest, I think she could see through me.

"You can't tell me you don't want to experience a big beautiful dick, you must be aching for it by now. If you're nervous i'll join in and make it a threesome." She said with a glint in her eye.

"I'd be more nervous if you were there actually." I replied honestly.

"That's settled then, I'll go to bed and you can just pretend I'm not there. She said. "Look it'd be my way of repaying you. I fucked your boyfriend a long time ago, now you can fuck mine." She said, getting up to walk away as if her word was final.

"Where are you going?" I said.

"To the loo, while you.. you know.. think about it!" She smiled and walked off.

I took the opportunity to call my husband back while Kim visited the toilet.

"Hi babe!" I said happily, even though I was a bit nervous.

"Hi, I was beginning to think you were ignoring me.' Scott replied.

"Sorry, Kim wouldn't let me answer, you know what she's like." I said. "What have you been up to tonight?"

"I think I should be asking you that question." He said, sounding half serious. "I take it you're drunk."

I decided not to admit that it was Kim texting Scott, instead I thought I'd keep him on his toes. "I'm a bit tipsy, not drunk though."

"So seriously, what's with those messages, have you met someone or are you just fucking with me?" He said, trying to sound as if he wasn't really bothered. I know his stomach would have been doing somersaults in reality.

"Well it depends on what you'd think if I had met someone!" I said. "I mean, if it turns you on to think that I've met someone then, maybe I did."

"Shit, really?" Said Scott, sounding more interested, yet more concerned.

"Does it turn you on?" I replied more assertively.

"Um... well..." He stuttered.

"Answer the question!" I said, feeling like I had him in the palm of my hand.

"Yes... But... I love you and I don't want to lose you. Have you cheated on me then?" He said, beginning to panic a bit."

"Relax you're not going to lose me, you're my husband and I love you. I just think we need to shake things up a little, don't you agree?"

"By shake things up, you mean sleep with other people?"

"Woah, I didn't say anything about you sleeping with other people, that's not how the cuckold thing works is it?" I said.

"No, I guess not." Scott replied. "So you're going to sleep with someone else tonight then?" He said sheepishly.

"It depends what you're going to do in the morning when I come home?" I said, trying to sound as sexy as I could. "Are you goin to do what I said in my text and finish what you started in the shower, or are you going to whine like a bitch?"

"Um.. shit I don't know what to say?"

"Say you'll finish what you started and you can do whatever you want to me tomorrow. Whine like a bitch and you'll get nothing."

"Ok you win, I'll finish what I started, if you promise to tell me everything you did."

"Deal. Now I have to go, love you!" I said hanging up the phone before he could continue.

I noticed Kim walking back towards me. "You ready to go and have some fun?" She said.

"Hell yes." I replied excitedly.

"I knew id convince you." Said Kim laughing.

"But isn't Steve going to think it's weird that you're just going to let him, you know, fuck me without getting jealous or anything? He'll smell a rat, surely."

"Let me handle that." She said "I'm pretty good at convincing people, I mean I've got you from happily married family woman to two timing slut in just a few hours." She said jokingly.

Eventually around 1:00am we got back to Kim's place. As we were walking up the steps she told me to be very quiet. "I want us to catch him masturbating." Kim said quietly.

"Surely he's not going to be wanking now," I whispered.

"Oh he will, he's still up. I sent him a few naughty pictures while we were in the taxi." She said smiling. "He replied asking when I'd be in, I told him we were still out." She giggled.

Kim and I crept through the front door and up to the entrance to the living room, where there was a light on. Then she flung open the door and shouted "GOTCHA!"

Steve was laying on the sofa with his pants down, What the fuck?" He shouted, trying to cover himself up, but we'd already seen everything. I caught a glimpse of his hard cock as he struggled to pull his pants up.

"Don't bother darling." Kim said leaning in to kiss him. "You may as well leave it out."

"I thought you were still out." He said looking embarrassed.

"Hope you don't mind but I bought a friend home" Kim said putting her hand down to stop Steve from pulling his pants up.

"Hi." He said acknowledging me, his big veiny penis softening slightly.

Kim got up and walked to the kitchen. "have a seat and I'll fix you a drink babe." She said to me. "You make our guest feel at home Steve." She instructed.

Steve finally managed to shuffle his pants up as sat on the armchair next to him. "Sorry about that." He said. "How embarrassing."

"Not at all." I said lightening the mood. "How was your evening?

"It's been good thanks." He said nervously. "I've just been watching a film." He said.

"I won't ask what sort of film." I laughed. "But it must have been good."

"Oh no.. it wasn't that kind of film." I was just.. um.

"Relax," I said confidently." we all masturbate from time to time."

"Steve." Shouted Kim from the kitchen. "can I have a word please?" Steve got up to join Kim in the kitchen, leaving me alone for a little while.

Then Kim returned with a strong G&T for me. "Ok, he's all yours babe, enjoy." She said.

"Wait a minute l, what did you say to him?" I asked.

"I just told him that you are his early birthday present and said to show you a good time. Now stop asking questions and enjoy yourself." She said as Steve returned from the kitchen.

Kim grabbed Steve's face and gave him a long, deep kiss before reaching to the side for a set of wireless headphones. "You two have a good night." She smiled, putting on the headphones, "Make as much noise as you want."

Steve and I looked at each other, slightly gobsmacked as Kim walked out of the room and left us there, alone...

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
927 Followers