A Chance for a Change Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally I'm alone with my best friend's man.
1.6k words
4.63
33.1k
33
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
924 Followers

I found my self getting really nervous all of a sudden and I think Steve could tell.

"Relax and have a drink." He said in a calming tone. "You look petrified."

"I am a bit." I replied. "I mean, you're Kim's boyfriend, do you really want to... you know... do this?" I stuttered.

"The question is, do you want to?" He said smiling." I realised I was attracted to him more than I first thought, the dimples in his cheeks were really cute and his high cheekbones and dark hair were every girls dream.

"Um.. I just don't want to come between you two, I know Kim has arranged this, but I'm her best friend and I..."

Steve lent in to kiss me, stopping me in my tracks, thus losing my trail of thought. Naturally I kissed him back, although I was still unsure about taking it further. "Sorry.. You were saying?" He said.

"Um... I don't even know what I was saying." I replied. "What about you and Kim, I'm concerned."

"Kim fucked someone tonight didn't she?" Steve said looking into my eyes, he was still smiling as if it didn't really worry him.

"What.. of course not." I said lying my pants off. "What makes you say that?"

"I know when she's been unfaithful, she usually does something like this to make it up to me. I mean she's never arranged for me to have sex with a beautiful girl like you, but she's bought me expensive things, took me to a strip club, paid for me to go on a golfing holiday. You know, that kind of thing."

"How do you know it's because she's cheated?" I asked curiously.

"I'm pretty perceptive and I know she's kind of a slut." He laughed.

"So it doesn't bother you then?"

"When I get surprises like a beautiful woman like you yo myself it doesn't." He said looking into my eyes.

My heart melted for a second and I admit I felt very attracted to him in that moment. I put my arm around his neck and pulled him close to my lips. We began a deep, sensual kiss and our hands started wandering.

I decided to straddle him and pulled off his top to reveal his sexy, toned body. He in turn put his arms round my waste and moved them slowly up my back to unzip my dress.

"Fuck you're hot." He said as he kissed my neck, down over my bra to my belly. I unclasped my bra to reveal my tits to him. I'm proud of my firm, milky breasts and Steve gave a sound of approval as he took one between his lips.

I slowly made my way down to his waste and undid his belt. "I can't wait to see that thing again, probably this time though." I said to him as I put my hand inside his jeans and stroked his big, hardening cock.

"Kim said you don't have much experience with big cock, don't worry I'll go easy on you." He joked.

"Please don't." I said, feeling about as horny as I ever have in my life. "I don't want you to go easy, I want to be fucked hard." I said. I couldn't believe the filth that was coming out of my mouth.

I pulled his jeans down and let his manhood flop out in front of my eyes, before grabbing it and lowering my mouth down around it's girth. I circled his bell end with my tongue as he let out a moan of approval, before trying to take as much of it into my little mouth as I could.

I'm not exaggerating when I say it was twice the size of my husbands. I couldn't believe how big it was and I couldn't get enough of it. I was like a kid at Christmas, I was so excited I didn't even give a thought about Kim or my husband, I just sucked that monster for all I was worth.

"Okay, Okay." Said Steve a little breathlessly. "If you carry on like that I'm gonna explode in your mouth."

"I don't care." I said, in between sucking his dick vigorously. "You wanna cum, then cum."

"But I want to fuck you." He said

"You will." I said looking up at him while pumping his foreskin "But I want your cum in my mouth first." And I went back down on him.

I took that cock as far back my throat as I could without gagging and ran his big balls between my fingers with my other hand, I even probed tentatively at his bum hole, which immediately sent him over the edge.

"Ok I'm cumming." He said. "YES, OH FUCK." He yelled as he emptied his ball sack into my mouth.

Steve shot what felt like a gallon of thick, salty, white jizz down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, only spitting a little back onto his dick as lube to finish him off with my hand.

Then I sucked him clean, slowly squeezing the last drops of his delicious cum out of that magnificent penis, into my, now slutty little mouth, before allowing him to recover.

"Wow." He exclaimed "That was seriously fantastic."

I know I'm a great cock sucker and I really pulled out all the stops with that particular blow job. Like I said I don't think I'd ever been that horny.

I admired Steve's softening, semi erect penis in all its glory as we sat there on the sofa. "My turn now." I said in my most seductive voice. To be honest I'd gotten used to my husband Scott going down on me after he'd cum, most of the time inside me. Steve seems less enthusiastic so I had to do something to get his attention back.

I stood up and necked the rest of my drink, before stepping out of my dress and peeling off my sexy black knickers to reveal my pussy to him for the first time. I had shaven the sides, leaving a small tuft of red pubic hair in the middle as always, it's the way Scott likes it and I was sure, knowing Steve's attraction to red heads, that he would approve.

"Wow" He said again, staring at my pussy. I put my leg up on the sofa and pulled his head towards me. He kissed my belly and slowly made his way down to my clit.

"Oh my god." I yelped as he ran his tongue over my clit. I stood up on the couch and pushed my pussy into his face, rubbing myself over his mouth and nose as he nibbled away at my labia.

It wasn't long before I climaxed. I must have screamed the place down as I held his head tightly over my cunt, while he lapped up my juices. "Fucking he'll YES!!" I screamed. FUCK!"

I was sure that, even with her headphones on Kim could hear me, I'd probably woken the whole neighborhood up and he hadn't even put that monster of his inside me yet.

I slumped down onto the sofa and collapsed for a second. When I opened my eyes I saw Steve was ready to go again, his cock was rock hard. 'This is the moment' I thought to myself as I looked up at Steve and smiled.

"Okay." I said taking a breath and raising my eyebrows at him. " I suppose you'd better get that thing inside me."

Steve put his hand underneath my body and picked me up in his arms, he carried me into the kitchen and lifted me up onto the table. I wrapped my legs round him as he slowly eased his enormous cock into my sopping wet vagina.

I was surprised at how well my tight pussy accommodated him actually. His cock began to stretch me as he eased in and out, god it felt good, I'd never felt anything like it. I'm not good with estimations but Kim told me it was nine inches and I definitely believed her.

My breathing got heavier as Steve increased his rhythm and began to put more of his cock inside me. In no time I was screaming. "OH CHRIST." I yelled. "You're enormous."

Then after no more than five minutes I experienced my first ever vaginal orgasm from intercourse. It was like a wave of ecstasy came over me and I literally screamed louder than I've ever done before. "OH MY GOD. FUCK ME!!" I shouted. And man did that guy fuck me.

After I'd cum twice in quick succession Steve carried me back into the lounge. He turned me round and threw me over the arm of the sofa. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm more than ok." I replied, totally exhausted, but aching for him to fuck me some more.

He bent me over and rested the tip of his penis against my vagina, before entering me again.

Steve brought me to two more orgasms before announcing he was going to cum inside me. I didn't even care that he wasn't wearing a condom, to be honest I never gave it a thought.

Then I felt his rhythm quicken and he thrust his cock deeper than ever inside me. I came again, at the same time as him, for a sixth time that night. I hadn't come six times in a month before that and now here I was orgasming six times in less than an hour.

We both collapsed on the sofa for a while, then Steve disappeared and returned with a blanket for me. "Well that was magnificent." He said and he gave me a long, deep kiss goodnight before going to join Kim in bed.

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
924 Followers