A Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed laying next to Tara just caressing her, breathing in her scent, feeling her hot body next to mine. It was a quiet time to just be. I thought that she might have fallen asleep, when she rolled over within my arms and looked up at the ceiling. "I've had many interesting trysts before, and none like this, where I barely know your name. Do you think this is a single extraordinary event?"

I felt her tense up as she said this. I'd been thinking along the same lines as I held her. "I don't know, you may meet me and find that you don't want to have anything to do with me. Do you want to pursue this tonight, right now, or let tomorrow take care of it self?"

She seemed to relax and cuddle into me. She turned and we looked at each other in the dim moon light. "You have a very interesting way of introducing yourself to a woman, I'm surprised you were alone." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

I don't know if she could see me blush, and I sure felt it. "I have never done anything like this before. And as to me being alone, it certainly worked out to my and hopefully your advantage tonight." I responded.

"mmmmm it sure did…" she said very softly before she pulled my head to hers into another sensuous kiss.

This kiss was different. It was still full of erotic power; however, it wasn't like a blow torch, burning so hot with passion that I expected anything dry to immediately burst into flames. No, it was much deeper, more of a passion that comes from the soul, much more full of feeling. If her kiss and the movements of her body against mine were any indication, she very much liked my answers and perhaps we would get together again in the near future.

Though, those thoughts became fleeting as the passion between us began building again as my sexual thermometer started to indicate. She pushed me back over, and almost off the small bed. After a quick re-adjustment she was again on top of me, slowly kissing all around my head and neck. She quickly found out that I enjoyed having my ears kissed and nibbled, and actually she started searching for and finding all sorts of sensitive spots as she started kissing her way down my shoulders and onto my chest. The feeling of her lips, tongue and teeth was exquisite. I loved how she teased me into a wonderful state of excitement and let her know it with my own soft moans or by the way my body involuntarily jumped in reaction. She kept looking up into my lust filled eyes as she moved so very slowly down my body, until my throbbing hardness was nestled up under her chin.

With her eyes locked on mine, she moved down then licked me from sac to head. I was not able to keep my eyes on her as she started to lick and suck me as the wonderful feelings had me squeezing my eyes shut and squirming. When she had a swallowed as much of me as she could, she made a noise. It came out sounding almost like a purr, and the feeling was the most intense I've ever felt in my life. The vibration rolled through me and curled my toes in pleasure. When I looked back down at her I said "Oh Tara, if you are thirsty keep that up…ohhhh…" I caught my breath as I saw the lust and desire in her eyes and face.

She pulled me out of her mouth and said "You will not cum until I tell you to. I'm going to do to you what you did to me!"

If I thought I was sexually excited before, after hearing that and feeling my purple head slide back into her hot mouth, I found that I had no idea what sexual excitement was. She was able to play my body in a way I've never experienced. Her mouth, tongue and teeth, teased and raked over me keeping me on the edge of orgasm for an eternity. The first time I though I was done, she forcibly pinched or prodded me in a manner that stopped things cold. The passion and tension was there, however the intense feeling of impending explosion receded. Then she brought me to the edge again, and stopped me. I was now so sensitive her breath just about set me off. I felt something new and for the first time in my life I my moans bordered on passionate screams as she pressed her wet finger into my ass just as she again "purred" with me buried in her mouth. She grabbed my expanding head in her teeth and growled, "NOW" and then swallowed me into her hot mouth and purred again. That was it, I arched up and with an orgasm that I swore was going to turn me inside out exploded into her mouth. I have no idea if she was swallowing it or just watching it arc into the air. The feeling of my orgasm consumed my entire world. Finally after about a thousand intense contractions, or so it felt, I curled up and pulled Tara to me. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close as I continue to pulse and quiver. I covered her lips with mine and kissed her with such passion, letting her know her gift was received and appreciated at a level where words are inadequate. She kissed and hugged me back, bodily letting me know that she understood. And I think she enjoyed it as well.

In the quiet of the moment, I realized it was even quieter than I expected. It was also darker than it was before. I looked around and realized the moon was no longer shining into the room, though I could still see the trees so it wasn't clouds. And through my passion fogged brain, I finally figured out that it was quieter because the party was either over or had moved inside. All of this together let me know that we'd been sharing in each other's pleasure for quite a while. And as Dustin's parties don't usually move indoors until well after 2 am I guessed it was quite late. I wasn't sure that I wanted to sleep over in Dustin's garage. He has many bedrooms and I know I could have gotten one, had I been a bit more foresighted and taken Tara back in side instead of into the garage. Though I didn't know how we'd get along and I wanted privacy, which we have here.

"mmmm Tara, where do you want to wake up?" I asked.

"What are my options?" she replied, looking into my eyes.

"Well, we can stay here, my place together, your place together or each go home separately." I felt her entire body against mine; still felt the fire of our passion, even though we were in a momentary pause. I could tell that our fire could flare-up again, happily. I watched her face as she thought about the options. I felt her wriggle against me, feeling the same smoldering fire inside herself that I felt inside me.

She said, "Part of me doesn't want to move, I'm afraid if we move, this feeling will be lost, though I'm not really interested in waking up in Dustin's garage." She chuckled with the last part.

I replied, "Okay then, how about we stay together. I'm over here often enough and can leave my car with no problem. Then I guess we are to the excellent cliché line…your place or mine?" I felt her body melt against mine when I suggested we stay together. It was obvious that she didn't want to part any more than I did. We quickly figured out that she lives closer and decided to go there. We both want to keep this interlude as short as possible.

With many touches and caresses and with our eyes locked on each other we fumbled ourselves back into our clothes. We looked rumbled and both laughed about each other's appearance as we made our way hand-in-hand back to the black staircase. We made our way slowly down and then out of the garage. The cool breeze felt wonderful against our hot bodies and we made our way with many giggles to Tara's car. I held her door as she got in and then went around to the passenger seat and practically fell into it. As we drove away from Dustin's I thanked my stars not only for the invitation that I almost didn't accept and also that I had chosen to attend. I held Tara's hand as we drove into the future.

12