A Chance Meeting at the Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped. I was afraid that I'd messed everything up, but she rather gracelessly got to her knees using the arm of the couch for support. Her eyes were on mine. God, I loved those bright blue eyes. She moved herself on her knees between my legs and stuck out her tongue. Both her hands held my dick on the sides and behind and her warm tongue worked up and down the shaft.

In the light of the setting sun, she looked like a fallen angel with her long straight hair and golden glasses, her undone bra and opened blouse... God, if I hadn't jerked off earlier in the work bathroom, I'd probably have cummed right there.

She arose on her knees and broke eye-contact to put my hard cock into her mouth. Old-fashioned, she only took in about half my shaft in long but shallow undulations of her head. At times it was graceful, but as she sucked me off, with one of her hands, she was playing with her pussy and as she worked herself up, her movements became stiffer and more spasmodic. I didn't care, my cock was in her mouth and feeling great. I was reclining on her couch and thrusting my hips in time to her movements. The warmth from her mouth radiated through my body giving me chills.

As I got nearer and nearer to climax, she showed down and kept me at bay. She was old, but she knew what she was doing. Eventually, I sat forward and gently pulled her angelic face from my throbbing, crazy hard erection. She looked up sweetly, rather proudly even. "Did you like that?" she asked a little too loudly.

I smiled and nodded and helped her out of her blouse. She pulled off her bra and I got a good look at her figure. Unfortunately, she was a bit pudgy and I'd never noticed it from the way she usually covered herself. Her breasts sagged a little, but she had a very womanly figure. I could see that her hips were wide and her ass was flattish, but it all drove me wild. Kneeling topless on the floor between me and the coffee table, this radiant sweet old lady filled me once again with that desire to please her. Quickly, gingerly, deftly, I stood and moved the coffee table from behind her toward the hallway and then jumped back to my place on the couch. She sat there watching.

I gently pushed her onto her back on the floor, kissing her neck once again as I did. She let out a little moan and I pulled her legs from beneath her and gently helped her to the floor. My kisses worked toward her breasts and I began gently licking and nibbling her hard nipples. Her breasts were soft and sorta doughy between my fingers. I didn't care that they weren't firm. It was so different, surreal.

One of my hands worked its way to her pussy and found it already wet. As I licked her sweet breast and kissed the chest around it, my hand found her warm pussy and slid a finger in, only to gently pull it out and work the area around her clitoris to tease her.

With this, she was trembling beneath me. I could feel myself tremble a little, too. This was all so wrong: She was an old lady. She was forbidden. Besides her name and her reading interests, I had no idea anything about her except this strange desire to make her feel the best. My finger's movements on her clitoris quickened and she stretched out on the floor, writhing in the pleasure that was coming through her body.

My dick was rubbing against her skirt and it was a satiny affair that kept me rock-hard as I pleased her. I returned to kissing her mouth as one hand worked her breast and the other her soft, wet pussy. I was thrilled by the gentle moans and murmurs that were stifled by our hot, passionate kissing.

I broke the kiss and our fondling only to remove her panties. I was surprised that they were modest in design, but not ancient, and thankfully not an adult diaper or anything weird like that. I slid them down her legs passed her Mary-Jane-ish shoes.

I took a moment and rubbed her legs. They were smooth and delicate like the rest of the fragile woman. They had kept their shape well. I love legs and this pair was as good as any other. I gently kissed her calf and knee before stretching back out and laying on top of her. I barely put my weight on her, though, afraid of crushing the poor woman, but her arms came around me and pulled me down on top of her. She started feverishly kissing me again, wrapping her hands around the back of my head and tugging gently at my hair. Here, she was aggressive, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

My erection, largely neglected while pleasing her and undressing her came back. Her hands went beneath my shirt and rubbed my chest. The weird texture of her hands-- that crazy softness-- drove me wild. My cock was just inches from her warm, wet, inviting pussy, so, as she was forcing me into a deep kisses, my hands explored beneath her up-pulled skirt.

I rubbed the head of my cock against the warmth of her vagina. Moistening the head in her vaginal moisture, I pulled out and rubbed it against her clitoris. This drove her wild as she wiggled, stretched and constricted her body beneath me. I repeated this a couple times and each time it made her more and more excited.

Finally I plunged my cock into her and she let loose a muffled but loud moan. The hotness of that pussy pulsed through me with each of my heart-beats, which, by now, were reaching a fever pitch. I started slowly thrusting my crazy hard cock into her. My balls were tightening and her hands had found their way down to massage them.

As she moaned, our kiss broke. I nibbled her ear and kissed her cheeks lovingly and she continued rubbing my balls between our legs, constraining her shoulders and making the sides of her neck all the more inviting. If she kept up this gentle rubbing, though, I'd cum in no time.

I stopped kissing her again and pulled her arms up behind her head gently. Here I held them together at the wrists and she stretched her long body out, arching her back. I looked down at her body and it looked suddenly very attractive to me. As she stretched, her belly flexed in and her breasts heaved.

I bent my back to kiss the space between her breasts as I penetrated her more deeply and more quickly. She leaned her head sideways against her outstretched arms and started moaning again as my thrusts became faster and faster. I breasts jiggled around my head in time to our fucking. The thrusts became harder and harder, too, as my still-clothed pelvis clapped into hers.

With one hand, I held her wrists over her head, but the other I moved and began wildly groping her body. Our hot fucking drove me closer and closer to the edge. I stretched out so my face was beside hers and I could kiss her. My free hand reached to her ass and her legs. Her skirt was pulled up and didn't hamper the movement of her legs, so I pulled her leg to the side and changed my angle a little. I could feel that she liked this. I knew what she wanted. We were one.

Holding her leg up, I was able to fuck her forcefully and deeply. I held my body above her and saw her beautifully-aged body moving with each beat of my cock into her warm, silken pussy. This sight drove me mad. Her long hair had become disheveled and her glasses were crooked. Her face was sideways against her up-stretched arms. Her skirt was near her midriffs and her legs were around me. I fucked her harder still, and faster. I couldn't hold her wrists any more, I was so desperate to fully penetrate the woman. I used both hands to pull up her legs and spread her wide. I had no fear of breaking her, just a wild desire to fuck her brains out. I was almost upright with her knees in my hands pounding her with my cock when I felt the familiar sensation of climax pouring through me.

"Oh, God, I'm going to cum," I said softly, practically a moan. Her eyes met mine and she said, "Keep going. Just a little longer!"

I put one of my hands from behind her knees to rub her clitoris again and this almost sent her over the edge. Pounding, fucking, crazily thrusting and now the hard touch against her clitoris sent her whirling into orgasm. My cock strained inside her, spasming then letting loose a torrent of hot cum deep inside her.

She trembled as I slowed and stopped. We lay together with me on top of her for quite a while. Her arms were around me now and, though my dick was still inside her, it was returning to normal. I was relaxed and elated. I had just scored big and it felt great, weird, novel... new. I ran my hand around the side of her face and held her head in my hand. I sweetly kissed her.

She smiled at me. "We have to do this again sometime, but it's getting late and I'm sure you have somewhere to be."

I got up and helped her up before wiping my messy cock on the inside of my shirt. We kissed a few more times and parted ways. It was dark by the time I got outside.

I would explain to my family that I'd made a new friend: someone lonely who valued my company and nobody assumed anything more. It was the beginning of a long and healthy sexual relationship...

12