A Chance Meeting Pt. 03

Story Info
Leah trains Lana to give Arin "pelvic massages."
1.4k words
4.11
7.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So uh...why are we doing this on the couch?" asked Lana. She and Leah stood in Arin's living room. Leah had spread a soft waterproof blanket on the couch while Lana covered the floor in squares Leah called "pee pads." Leah didn't keep them in her infirmary, but seemed okay with using them in the captain's quarters.

"Arin is really um...particular," she said. "The massage won't work as well if she's on a cold tile floor." Leah sighed. Her waist-length green hair was braided back, held up with what looked like a plastic hair net. She wore a set of old, stained and heavily mended pajamas, patterned with faded manatees.

"She can't just sit on a towel? Or pee before?" asked Lana.

"We've tried having her evacuate her bladder," said Leah patiently. "It uh...doesn't prevent anything. And the tile floor is uncomfortable for her wings, not her butt."

"If you say so," said Lana, shrugging. She placed the last pee pad and stood up, stretching her back. "And why is it always pee with her?"

Leah snorted, "It's pee for *so* many people here. It's almost like we're all characters written by the same person."

"Sure," Lana sighed, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, want a glass of water? I'm going to the kitchen."

"Yeah, thanks. Just leave it for me on the counter," said Leah while Lana hurried across the room. "But don't take too long, she'll be out any second."

As Lana stepped into the small kitchen, she heard Arin's bedroom door creak open in the hallway. She pulled a pink headband into her pocket and used it to bind her shoulder-length yellow hair up. She poured Leah's water before filling her own mug, and chugged her water before adjusting her plain blue scrubs and returning to the living room.

Leah sat cross-legged on the couch when Lana entered, looking up the hall. She turned to Lana. "Sit. If she's not out in a minute or two, I'll go and see what's keeping her."

Lana resisted the urge to say something snarky and sat down. She'd been cooped up in Arin's quarters for three days, had seen no one except Leah in most of that time, had exactly none of her questions answered, and didn't know how much longer she would be stuck there.

Arin padded out into the hall in her bathrobe. She looked much better than the last time Lana had seen her, just after they managed to return to their ship somehow three days ago. Arin blushed bright red when she saw Lana, and it clashed spectacularly against her dark crimson hair. Lana sat down opposite Leah on the couch, offering Arin an awkward smile.

"Have a seat, Captain," said Leah.

"Did Leah uh...tell you everything?" Arin asked Lana, shuffling her large tawny sparrow-colored wings behind her.

"You two are free to talk after we finish here," Leah prompted. "Right now Lana's my student and she needs to concentrate. All you need to do is sit back and try to relax."

Arin sat down, adjusting the back of her robe so that it wouldn't get wet. She spread her legs in a well-practiced motion and bared her swollen vulva. Lana took a good look at it: Arin's clitoris wasn't as large as it had been last time she'd seen it, visibly throbbing up through Arin's crimson pubic hair. It was currently about half as long as Lana's thumb and slowly growing.

Lana began by exploring the folds of Arin's pussy with her fingers, teasing upward to the base of her clitoris before sliding back down again. Arin whimpered softly.

"Now, you're not physically empathic like me, so you'll have to supplement that by being observant," said Leah, laying one hand on Arin's bare thigh. "Tell me what you observe."

Arin lay all the way back on the couch, pulling up her wings at an odd angle to hide her face. Lana's face felt hot, but she pushed through the vague sense of embarrassment: "Well...she's really...uh...wet."

Leah nodded expectantly.

Lana looked at Arin's belly, bulging out just beneath her belly button. "And her bladder's really full..."

"Anything else?" asked Leah.

Lana moved her fingers up, drawing teasing circles around Arin's clitoris. Arin's breaths started getting deeper, and her wings made slight rhythmic movements with each circle. Lana was about to say something when Arin moaned, twisting slightly.

"Don't hold it in, just relax," Leah said to Arin, patting her thigh.

With a twitch of her clitoris, Arin let go. Her flow was hesitant at first, but picked up quickly into a heavy, whizzing arch of clear piss, spraying it across the pad in front of the couch. Some of it splashed up onto Lana's hands while she traced around the base of Arin's desperately swelling clitoris.

"Slow down a little, Lana," said Leah quietly. "I want you to try out penetration before she blows her load."

Arin's flow took a long moment to slow and finally stop. From a small bag behind her, Leah pulled out a large pink vibrator with a slight curve. Arin whimpered when Leah switched it on.

"Doing alright, Arin?" asked Leah.

"Y-yeah, just hurry, please," gasped Arin.

"We'll do our best," said Leah, handing Lana the vibrator. "But this is training, so remember that we might need to pause sometimes for pointless plot exposition."

Arin groaned.

Lana used her free hand to test Arin's vulva before using the vibrator. The swollen folds were extremely wet, and when Lana slipped a finger inside Arin, she squirted a little up Lana's arm. Lana rested her free hand on Arin's hip to steady herself before sliding in the vibrator.

"Take your time. You'll need to 'assist' the captain freqently over the next few weeks, so I don't want you rushing through this," Leah coached. "Whatever they injected her with in that facility where you both woke up in, it hasn't shown any sign of wearing off." Lana stretched out her thumb and used it to stroke Arin's clitoris while she worked the vibrator with her other hand. Arin squirmed underneath her and Lana quickened her thrusts.

"You're doing great, so I'm going to get that drink of water now," said Leah, getting up and hurrying toward the kitchen. "Good luck in the splash zone!"

Lana looked up. "The what-"

Arin cried out, bucking hard. Lana had to cling to Arin's hip to keep from getting knocked onto the floor. One of Arin's wings curled self-consciously around her upper half while the other shot out to the side, knocking over the reading lamp next to the couch. When Arin relaxed a few seconds later, Lana sat up cautiously, panting almost as hard as Arin was. The vibrator was still inside Arin. Lana started to pull it out.

"Wait," wheezed Arin, sitting up. Her face was flushed bright red, and her robe was open, revealing her full breasts and large nipples. Arin shooed Lana's hand off the vibrator and tilted her hips over the pad in front of the couch before finally pulling it out and letting loose an explosion of piss. The pad easily absorbed everything, and it made Lana wonder what it was made from-

"So," said Arin sardonically, breaking the silence. "I have a lot of explaining to do, don't I?"

"You two can talk all night if you want," said Leah, breezing in from the kitchen. "But for now let's clean up so we can all get to bed."

Cleanup was quick; Arn's splashback had somehow only hit one pad, and Lana took the soiled pad and blanket to Arin's small laundry room. When she returned, Leah had moved the furniture back and was measuring Arin's blood pressure. Arin's robe was closed, her arms were crossed over her chest, and her already red cheeks reddened when she saw Lana.

"Well, thank you very much, Captain," sighed Leah. "Now if you'll excuse me, I've been awake for two days straight. Call me if it's an emergency, but otherwise please don't."

Leah stood up from the couch, stretched, and sauntered to the door, yawning an almost-intelligible good night as she left.

Reluctantly, Lana sat down on the couch next to Arin. "I'm glad you brought up the explanation stuff first," she said, and got a small rush of satisfaction when Arin winced. Lana was so hell-bent on questioning Arin that she barely noticed the warm throbbing between her own legs.

Arin took a long, deep breath and gulped, "Alright. Where do you want me to start?"