A Chance Meeting Turns Into Fun Four-way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be left out Lynn picked up the strap-on dildo. Just out of my sight she slipped it on. I first felt her presence when she began to tongue my ass. I had to change my movements slightly to keep in contact with Lynn's tongue and not slip out of Robin's pussy but it was worth it. Lynn pulled away and moved into position behind me. Realizing she was going to fuck me I stopped moving. "Its ok baby I'll be gentle." Lynn said. With that she took the strap-on in one hand and started to work up my ass. The feeling was incredible. I felt very full as I started to buck back against the strap-on and continue to fuck Robin's pussy. I could feel every movement of the strap-on and Ted's cock at the same time. It was completely surreal.

It didn't take much more of this fucking for Ted and I to get very close to cumming. Ted was the first to announce he was going to cum. Lynn pulled out of my ass and moved beside Robin on the floor. Ted moved out from under Robin as I pulled out too. Ted and I started jerking off so we could cum all over our wives tits. "No." Robin said. "Not like that. Jerk each other off."

"Yeah," Lynn agreed. "That's what we want to see."

I took hold off Ted's cock and began rapidly sliding my hand up and down his cock. Ted did the same to me. I looked down to see Lynn and Robin running their hands all over each others bodies. I started cumming almost the same time Ted did. We squirted load after load of cum all over Robin and Lynn's tits. Some hit their face and some landed on their pussies.

As Ted and I fell back to the floor. Robin said, "Ted be a dear and clean us up." I thought at first she meant to get some towels but Ted immediately began to run his tongue over their bodies licking and sucking all our cum up. Ted made quick work and clean up the ladies.

By now we were all completely exhausted. Slowly as the energy began to fill our bodies again we dressed (Ted found his clothes in the kitchen) and cleaned up. There was some comparing of notes and laughter as we discuss what happened. It was only toward the end gathering the toys and blankets did we realize how late it had gotten.

Robin and Ted said that they were going to head home for the night. As they stepped away from the house Robin called back to us, "We're going to have a roast next Saturday if your interested."

Somewhat coyly Lynn called back, "Yum. Sound delicious, we'll be sure to bring our appetites."

Lynn and I fell into bed that night and slept quite late into the next morning. When we awoke the next morning and had a wonderful shower together reliving some of the details of the previous night. It was a shame we didn't have more hot water, of course then we just moved to the bedroom!