A Chance of Showers

Story Info
A submissive earns a role in Master's performance art.
2.8k words
4.45
28.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1.

I had turned the hot water of the shower up to near scalding. It was how I often had my showers, even in heated weather. Cold was just never acceptable for a shower.

I sighed contently as I stepped beneath the spray, letting the hot, pulsing water rinse away some of the stress in my shoulders and back. Closing my eyes, I touched my chin to my chest and let my thoughts drift as I forced my muscles to relax even further.

You slipped into my mind as easily as you slip into my body… a welcomed invasion that often led to mindless pleasure. In my thoughts, the water drops that hit my body became your fingers sliding over my skin, pressing into nearly every inch of me. Tilting my head slightly, I could feel your hot breath against my neck, the caress of your lips sending shivers up my spine.

I turned to face the spray, gasping as the water slapped against my hardened nipples. In that gasp, it had been your teeth grazing across my flesh. I placed my hands behind myself, pinning them between the hot, wet flesh of my ass and the ice cold of the shower wall. I held myself still as the sweet torture of my nipples coursed through my being, wreaking havoc on my clit as the little bud grew to hardness.

My breath quickened, my body tight with desire and need. In my mind, you wanted control of me…you wanted me in control of myself. You wanted my desire and need nearly unbearable, so when… and if… you brought me to my climax, I would feel it to my very soul.

A whimper escaped my lips even as my body began to tremble. I imagined you before me, evidence that I was not the only one who suffered the unfulfilled passion. I wanted to touch you, to ease your need even as I craved my own release.

The fantasy continued as you nodded once. In that nod, I knew what was to come next. Releasing my hands, I reached for the showerhead, releasing it from its holder even as I changed the spray to a hard pulse.

Lifting a leg, I placed my foot high against the wall. My left hand reached for the flesh between my legs, spreading it as I redirected the throbbing water towards my hardened clit.

I cried out as the water slapped against the sensitive part of me, though my release was not to be allowed for a while longer. My hips moved in a way you knew well, my lips parted as I tried to gain air into my lungs. For long moments, I teased myself with the hot spray of the water, playing it over my clit to the second before climax then pulling it away slightly to stop the orgasm.

I stood in the tiny stall, my head flung back against the shower wall, eyes closed, breath escaping my body in small moans and whimpers. I wanted release…. craved it with every fiber of my being… but still I denied myself. I knew you would be pleased, watching from a distance… but I also knew you would want to touch me, to heighten my sense of touch with your fingers tickling lightly over my skin.

Your voice filled my imagination, urging me to wait a while longer before I brought myself to orgasm. My thoughts were torn, questioning whether you wanted my release or whether you would demand I stop short of orgasm.

______________________________________________

The soft click of the shower door opening startled me. I moved too quickly to cover what I had been doing, stumbling as I brought my foot back to the floor of the shower. You caught me easily, the deep chuckle causing me to flush scarlet like a child caught with a hand in the candy jar.

I wasn't sure how long you had been standing there watching me, but the fact that you had been for a while was clearly evident as your hardness pressed against me through your slacks. I tried to hide my face against your chest, but you placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face to yours. Your face was stern and my eyes immediately dropped to your lips before I could recognize the playfulness in your eyes.

"You've been bad." I blushed further, worrying my lower lip between my own teeth. You forced my chin higher, letting me know that you wanted my eyes on yours and I meekly obeyed. I gasped softly at the look I found there… Fierceness, desire and passion. "Did you cum?"

I shook my head slightly, but with the movement, I watched your eyes darken further with displeasure. "Did you cum?" you repeated.

My own voice was shaky, my body still trembling from the unfulfilled passion. "No. I…. didn't think you'd…. I didn't think you'd want me to."

The darkness in your eyes faded slightly, changed to something I couldn't recognized as you lightly ran your free hand down the length of my slick body to rest on my hip. In my initial surprise, I had dropped the showerhead. You glanced down to it and nodded slightly. "Pick it up. Put it back in its holder."

I quickly did as you wanted, catching your slacks with the spray of the scalding water. You growled slightly and reached for the faucet. You knew how I showered…you knew that the heat was more preferable to me than cold, yet you cranked the hot water handle to lessen the heat of the water. Perhaps it was because your showers weren't usually as hot as mine, perhaps you meant to punish, but I whimpered softly as the spray cooled my body. A smile played across your lips as you watched the goose flesh rise on my skin.

"Turn around. Lift your arms and hold the top of the shower stall". I turned, lifting my arms, stretching my body so my fingers could curl over the top of the shower. In this position, my breasts were pressed tightly against the icy plexi wall. Instantly, I felt my nipples harden further and I moaned softly.

I heard you moving behind me, and the sudden smell of my lavender body soap told me you were squeezing some from its bottle. "Spread your arms." I followed your commands immediately, the spreading of my arms causing me to rise up slightly on my toes to accommodate my fingers' continued grip on the top of the wall.

A gasp escaped my lips as I felt your hands on my skin, lightly smearing the body soap over my back. Your intimate knowledge of my body told you that my back was probably the most sensitive part of my body. Some times, just the slightest caress would drive me to near orgasm. I could feel the tension begin in my core as you worked the soap into my skin, tracing small circles along my spine. I cried out, my forehead pressed tightly against the wall as your fingernails came into play. There was no pain, instead, you teased me… tickled my skin lightly before tracing the crack of my ass with one soapy finger.

My position was such that I couldn't arch my back into you, I couldn't bring myself closer to your touch. I groaned in frustration, needing your touch, wanting to press myself over your finger as you gently ringed my anus. You seemed to ignore my frustration as you slid your finger back to the base of my spine.

You took your time with my body, heightening my senses with well-placed touches. You played me as if I were a finely tuned instrument made only for your fingers, my soul singing out to you with every strum.

To me, it was all too soon before your touch ceased and the torment of the cold spray of water began. You rinsed me thoroughly, taking great care with my slit until I began to shiver from the cold. Your deep chuckle told me you enjoyed the gentle playing and, despite the torment of the cold water, I smiled.

"I have a gift for you. I was going to wait until later to present it… but, finding you here, I think that perhaps now would be perfect timing. Don't move."

"Yes, my love." I heard the door open, then close again only to repeat the sounds several moments later. For a heartbeat, I wondered if you had changed your mind, but the touch of your fingers against my ass informed me differently. With smooth, fluid motions, you caressed the full of me from anus to clit. At first, I thought the slickness you spread along my path was more soap but, as it began to heat, I realized you had retrieved lubricating oil.

Perhaps you had read my mind for you had chosen that moment of enlightenment to slip a finger past the ring of my anus and deep into me. I gasped softly in pain, then closed my eyes as I tried to force my body to relax.

Gently, you toyed with the depths of me, easing me wider to allow for two fingers, then three. My breathing came in rasping gasps by the time you slid from me. Your hot breath caressed my ear, your body pressed against me as you gained my attention. "Are you ready for your present?" It took several attempts before I was able to gasp out a whispered "Yes… please." My voice sounded desperate in my own ears.

"As you wish…" With your words, something new pressed slowly into the space your fingers had vacated, spreading me wide and causing me to cry out in both lust and pain. You licked my neck, kissing and nibbling it as you pushed the object to its full length inside my ass. I trembled violently, whimpering, wanting more even as your hand abandoned the object still buried in my ass and began to softly caress the globes of my butt. "Do you like it?"

Your tongue toyed along the edge of my ear as I gasped out my "YES…oh god YES." Your hand left my body for a moment. When it returned, another object was pressed firmly against the lips of my cunt. You used less care in pushing it into me there, forcing it deep. My mind went numb with the sensation of being completely filled by you. At first, I didn't understand when I felt your hands at my thighs, working with what seemed to be straps of some sort. "I'm glad. I had them made especially for you from a mold cast of my own shaft. I want to watch you…. later… I want to watch you use them. For now, however, they will be strapped into position in such a way that, when you walk, it will be as if I am in you, making love to you. You will not remove them, however… not until I allow it."

Tears streamed down my face as a range of emotions collided within me. "Thank you." was all I could manage at the moment. Once done with the straps, you tugged on them causing movement deep within me. "Yes, I think this will work nicely, don't you?"

My head fell back, my lips parted as I tried to draw breath into my lungs. "Yes. You will be with me always. Might I ask…? Will I be allowed to cum?"

Your laugh was deep, but your answer was not immediately forthcoming.

______________________________________________

You had taken your time drying me off, the soft fluffy towel soothing my over-excited flesh. With each pass over the straps, the dildos deep inside moved causing a cry to escape my lips. I knew you were enjoying yourself simply because that area seemed to be the driest of my body. In time, however, you deemed me dry enough for the towel to be of no further use. Grasping my shoulders, you turned me to face you and another soft cry escaped my lips. My breathing was still heavy and my fists were clenched tightly at my sides. Softly, you ran your hands down my arms to lightly play over my knuckles. "Do they hurt?"

I knew you meant the dildos, not my fists and I smiled up at you. "Not at all." The tips of your fingers slipped down the space between my own and you kissed the end of my nose.

"You're fighting yourself, aren't you?"

The question was rhetorical, but I answered anyway, my voice husky with need. "You know I am. I want to touch you… to touch myself. I want to throw you on the floor and fuck you wildly and in every position we can think of until we're both so sore we can barely walk. Then I want to fuck you some more." My words were sharp with unfulfilled passion and, as I said them, I watched your eyes darken with your own need. You licked your lips as the visions I give you slid through your mind quickly and I could see your indecision. You wanted me so badly, there on the bathroom floor. The primal being inside was screaming for release…screaming for my own beast even as I continued to voice my thoughts.

"I want to devour you, to taste you in my mouth and in my throat even as I leave my own taste on your tongue."

You squirmed, shifting as if to ease the growing bulge in your slacks. Your lips parted and your breath was coming quickly. I notice your hands had frozen against my own. Releasing my fists, I trapped your fingers between mine, holding your hands tightly at my sides as I stepped closer to you. I pressed my body against you and for a mere instant I could see the fear in your eyes. I growled deep in my throat and, lifting myself on tiptoes, I bite into your neck at the base of your shoulder. Although I didn't draw blood, the bite is hard enough to cause pain and my teeth left small indentations on your flesh.

You gasped, your fingers clutching at mine painfully even as you tilted your head to give me better access. I knew that with only a minute amount of pressure, I would be able to taste your blood and you would not fight me. This was not my desire at the moment, however. Latching my lips over the skin I held captive in my teeth, I began to suck, marking you as mine with the small bruise that would soon form.

The sound of the doorbell surprised me and I jerked away from you pulling your flesh painfully before allowing its release. The growl from your throat was angry, though I wasn't sure if it was because of my aggression or the interruption. You released my hands and moved quickly. Over your shoulder you ordered me to "stay" as if I were some disobedient bitch-dog. The command and the inferred reference thrilled me.

I did as I was told, remaining in the bathroom to finish preparing for the party we had planned for your closest clients and a few friends. Each movement reminded me of my gifts and I couldn't keep from smiling. Suddenly, I realized you had intended for me to keep them in place the entire evening even as I entertained our guests. The tingling in my body flared to life and I gasped at the implications of our little secret and the effect it would have on me throughout the night. Gaping, I stared into the mirror at myself and wondered if I would be able to maintain some sense of normalcy while being the proper hostess. I swallowed hard and, as I caught the reflection of the clock in the bathroom mirror, I realized I wasn't finished with my makeup. Hurriedly, I continued to get ready though my mind was lost in a haze of wild imagination. So caught up, I didn't hear you enter. A pull on the straps holding the dildo brought me back against your body and returned me from my musings with an audible gasp.

"Our guests have arrived." You had obviously regained control of your emotions, though your body pressed against mine tells me that it still belonged to me. I smiled to your reflection in the mirror.

"I just need to get dressed and I'll be right out." The quirk of your eyebrow should have warned me. I should have known there would be consequences for my attempt at pushing you over the edge. As I turned to leave, your fingers wrapped around the straps stopped me. It was only as I looked up into your eyes, a question on my lips that I realized I was to be punished. Your hands came up to my neck, the glint of black leather and sliver flashing for an instant before I felt the collar close around my neck. With a soft click, you attached the leash and stood back. I immediately dropped to my knees, knowing this was the position you wanted me in. Tonight, I would be your pet, your bitch in heat. Tonight, I would be your play toy for all to see and I blushed scarlet.