A Chance Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly had all but given up her efforts on my balls, but as she let them slip out of her warm mouth, she quickly slid the whole length of my straining cock into it. Struggling hard to stop myself from coming straight away, I tried to move my attentions to Polly's clitoris. Pushing at the tight latex I found the nub of flesh already erect and poking out from between shiny pink folds. Trying to ease the shiny rubber aside I started teasing her clit, first with the tip of my tongue before I fastened my lips around it and sucked hard. Polly's clit and her wet labia slid into my mouth, her juices running down my face, and her thighs bucking and straining around my head. With one last throw of the dice, I nibbled gently on the bud between my lips, and was rewarded by a long moan from Polly's penis filled mouth and even harder clamping from her thighs as the orgasm rippled through her. Her lips grasped my shaft hard as she bucked and ground her cunt into my face, the orgasm coming in waves and releasing floods of her sweet juices, which I had no choice but to do my best to swallow. As her orgasm subsided, Polly let my raging hard prick slip from her mouth, and collapsed onto the bed beside me.

She turned round, and smiled, her blond hair tousled and her untouched nipples red and proudly erect on her petite breasts. As she knelt up to release my bonds, she lent over and kissed me, this time more tenderly but tasting her own juices on my lips and tongue. "That was fantastic, I thought I was going to win. Looks like its my turn to pay the forfeit.. and I know which ones are left!"

I sat up carefully, and smiled at Polly. I couldn't believe what had just happened, and my own need for relief was still uppermost in my mind when Polly reached for the last two pieces of paper. As she stood up she asked me to choose one for her, and she opened it and read it out, changing my name for hers as it now was her forfeit. My erection, already feeling at bursting point, seemed to get harder as she said, "You will go down to the bar, where Polly's 'sister' Cheryl will be waiting. She will be wearing a red dress, and you will buy her one drink. You will then both come back to the room, and you will give Cheryl an orgasm... without taking off any of her clothes. You will wear what.. Andy tells you, he will be with you all the time."

I looked at Polly, expecting her to pull out of this one, but she looked flushed with excitement when she asked " so what do I wear?"

I thought about it only briefly before I eased off my own red lycra skirt and passed it over. "No knickers, put your basque and stockings back on, and my check shirt."

I watched her dress slowly, and sigh as she slid off her tight rubber knickers and eased the rubber phallus out from between wet and well used sex lips. I reminded her that she needed to remain full, and she smiled and sighed again as she slipped the duo-balls back into her dripping sex. I slipped on trousers, but decided to keep a thrill of my own going, with the stockings and suspender belt staying firmly in place. Where this was going I wasn't sure, but it seemed like it was going to be fun to find out!

12