A Change Comes Over Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers

The more he fucked her the more he wanted her. Each time his momentary satisfaction betrayed him. In minutes he was on her again: in his mother's pussy, in his mother's mouth, until they were both sore. She never complained.

The first night he put his swollen knob on her pucker, she begged him to be patient. "Sweetheart, I'd do anything for you but you'll split me open; please wait until I can take you there. " She suggested vibrators and dildos until she could accustom herself to larger insertions in her smaller hole.

His obsession sometimes took him to flights of fancy. He started talking about wanting to get her pregnant. He told her he wanted her to have his child so he could see her belly swell with his baby and hold her big milky tits. Then she would belong to him. She told him she would do whatever he wanted but she secretly kept taking the pill, waiting for him to come to his senses.

In one fleeting moment, he did. The night he found peace, she was kneeling in front him. The night the demon that demanded he dominate her finally let him go, his big cock was as far into her throat as she could take it. She was trying to make him come in her mouth because he had been in her twice and her pussy was still sore. As she waited for her son to explode in her mouth, he pulled out and said, "I want your ass now. "

She tried to convince him that it was still too soon but she could see that he wouldn't be put off anymore. He put saliva on his cock and attempted to penetrate the tight ring. His mother almost screamed and begged him to use a lubricant. He relented. He came back with his cock glistening and slippery.

He was ramrod hard as he directed himself to her waiting opening. His mother let a high-pitched squeal out as the thick knob entered her ass. The pressure eased when he passed that first barrier but it was excruciating: excruciatingly hot and hard and good. His cock moved deeper into his mother's ass with each gentle but sure thrust. Perspiration beaded on her forehead and breasts, as she took more and more of her son into her yielding channel. His mother's whimpering and moaning was gradually transformed to sighs of pleasure as her son filled her with him. When he had all of it in her, and he felt the globes of her ass against him, he felt relief. He held himself in the deepest part of her and felt her vibrate with emotion. She began to tremble. A tenderness came over him and he kissed up and down her back with angel's kisses as he told her, "I love you momma... I love you. "

She was filled with his cock and his love and she said, "Your momma loves you too baby... and needs you. " They found their rhythm and pleasured each other with loving words as they reached for orgasm. His insistent insertions sped past his desires and he let go. The slippery cum and his loving words filled her. She came with her son and felt waves of pleasure with each of his thrusts and each jet he shot into her. He felt as if he would never stop coming in her. She hoped he wouldn't. Mother and son came until they were spent.

His first words to her were, "I'm sorry mom... I'm sorry I said all those things... I wanted to get back at you... hurt you... I'm sorry. "

"No darling, I loved it all... because I know you love me... it's something you had to go through so we can be where we are now... I'm the one who was wrong to begin with... that's done now... now we can be the lovers we were meant to be... in each others arms... where we belong. "

He kissed his mother tenderly, slowly, achingly, and their passion rekindled in a matter of minutes. He stroked the graceful curves of her breasts and hips for a long time languishing over the expanses of creamy skin. As his fingers played in and out of her slippery holes, she said, "Oh honey... yes... yes... I don't know how a mother could want her son to touch her like that but I do... I don't know how a mother could want her son's cock in her the way I do... oh... oh... yes... but I do want it... all the time baby... all the time... yes love... it feels so good... do it to me... with your fingers and with your mouth and with your big cock... put it in me love... please put it in your momma's aching cunt. "

He entered her moist opening smoothly and slowly filled her welcoming channel. The walls of her vagina fisted him as he swelled and throbbed inside her. She locked her ankles around him and smiled as he could only move in one direction, deeper into her. He pressed and hit the sweet spot that sent a jolt through her causing her to release him. Her pussy tingled with small shocks as her son's tip touched her off.

His mother's pussy was awash with juices, as he loved her with his cock. He gave her his whole length and width as each long stroke audibly slipped in and out of his mother's cunt. He waited for the familiar sounds that came from deep in her throat that usually announced her approaching orgasm before filling her with his pent up cum. She cried out and dug her nails involuntarily deep into his skin. They called to each other as he pumped cord after cord into his mother's waiting pussy.

In the aftermath, Tim was gently stroking his mother's sopping pussy. "Oh love", she said as she held him with little trembles, "It's all new... I'm new... you're all that's important to me now... oh sweetheart, I want you to want me forever... love me forever... make love to me forever. "

He answered with loving kisses all over her face, "I will, I will and I will. "

In the velvet calm that followed, the lovers held each other, heart to loudly beating heart, for a long time, ready to face the changes that would inevitably come; together.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,256 Followers
12