A Change in Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iminNCnow
iminNCnow
32 Followers

I sped up enough so that I would be able to get between the two or them if needed. I got to the intersection of the sidewalks and waited somewhat, checking on her then looking at him. He smiled as he approached me and said so I could barely hear and Jenny couldn't "Don't worry, I just wanted to see her up close." He paused and the added "Next time, don't go by so fast." He then headed for the building, passing her and telling her hello in a very polite manner. And he checked her out as he went by and she was aware of him looking. I saw the look in her eyes and her breath catch a little. He made no attempt so hide his actions as he looked her in the eyes and then craned his head enough up and toward her enough to see inside the gap where the top button was undone. He at least got to see her tits up close that way. And I could see that his blatant peek at her shocked her a little and excited her at the same time. She stopped cold and for a few seconds there she stood there, the man moving his head around to get a better view as he gazed down her top. He was obviously seeing everything.

He said something to her and her eyes went wide. Then he said something else and I could see her say a bewildered, but somewhat shocked "Ok." He took her hand and led her a few feet to one of the covered picnic areas. I started toward them to see what was going on. They reached the table and he picked her up with his hands on her sweet little ass and set her up on the edge of the table. From my view coming up I could look right up her dress.

But he didn't stop there. Without even seeming to ask permission, the began to unbutton her dress and as I got nearer, hurrying as fast as I can, I heard him say gently and calmly "Now open your legs." And she did.

He finished unbuttoning her dress and pulled it open so that she was sitting there facing us, tits sticking straight out, legs spread open with her pussy fully spread open. Both of us could see everything. And the fact that her dress was open was not lost on some of the other guys that had been watching. Before we knew it, there was a crowd of about a half dozen strangers, from guys about our age to one man that had to be in his sixties. And everyone was crowded around looking at Jenny's open exposed cunt.

"Can I fuck her?" one of the new guys asked.

"No" was the answer both from me and the guy that had put her on the table.

"Can we feel her up?" asked another.

The black guy said "Guys, can't you see she is scared? Give her some room. After all, she is letting you see her naked, be satisfied with that.."

He was a big guy, so they kind of backed off a little, everyone trying to get an eyeful.

Then he said "Ok, if she doesn't mind, each of you can take a good close look. But anyone that touches her will get his fingers broken, understood?" and they all said they did.

Each of the other six guys walked up to the table with the black guy, who introduced himself as James afterward and I flanking her. Each bent down and looked at her pussy from inches away and at her tits just as closely. As the first one bent down to look, James whispered to her to spread her cunt lips for them. She sat there for a moment, a little more scandalized about what she was doing, but she finally reached down with both hands and using a finger on either side, she once more opened her cunt so that the men stooping down to see her pussy from only an inch or two away could actually see the wet, pink folds of flesh that were normally hidden inside her slit. These men were now seeing every part of her pussy that could be seen. This was her very most intimate area and now it was being examined very closely by men she didn't know and would never see again. The only way she could feel more slutty and more cheap would be if each of them fucked her.

I noticed that there were a lot of people, both men and women that were looking our direction. Most could not see what was happening, but I think most of them figured it out. When all six had gotten their chance to examine her body, James told them to leave. We noticed a few more men heading our direction and James walked up to her and looked her up and down once more and said "We better get you dressed or you will be showing off the rest of the day" and then he buttoned up her dress. Of course, in the process, he did cup each tit as he pushed it inside the top he was buttoning up. He did start from the top and work his way down.

He stopped before the last two buttons were done and helped her off the table. But this time, when he lifted her up, his hands were inside the dress, cupping her bare ass cheeks. When he set her down, he moved his hand around and I could see her eyes go wide as he slipped a finger inside her cunt and began to finger her up as she stood there.

Smiling at me as he fingered her he said "I said they couldn't touch her. But I planned to get a feel. You have one sweet piece of ass her man.."

Then he thought for a second and said "Do you share more than just a view?"

I said a very quick no. and he said "I had to ask."

Then he pulled his finger out of her cunt, and buttoned up the last two buttons. Then he stuck his finger in his mouth and sucked her juices off of it.

"She tastes as good as she looks. You sure I can't fuck her?"

I shook my head no and he said "Ok" and they to her "Bye Baby. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon." Then he turned and walked away, whistling.

She would say later that although she had shown more of herself that day and since, that was the most humiliating and degrading because she felt so vulnerable there. I was there, but if they group had decided they wanted to do anything, neither of us could really stop them. For years afterward, just mentioning it would bring a blush to her face and get her horny as hell. She did admit that deep inside, she was actually hoping when the guy asked if they could fuck that I would say yes.

iminNCnow
iminNCnow
32 Followers
12