A Change in Plans - Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gil: "You indicated that you were pleased with my fucking."

Karen: "Correct. Your cock activity is better then the activity of most men. I wanted any cock, and I was lucky enough to get an excellent cock."

Gil: "Will you give me your telephone number and email address."

Karen: "Not now -- give me yours, possibly I may contact you. But no promises."

Gil: "That is not exactly what I was hoping for. But it is a start."

Karen: "Just because I got your penis up last night with a bare cock blow job and then we fucked does not mean that you should get your hopes up regarding another meeting."

Gil: "I appreciated and enjoyed our sexual activities."

Karen: "There is no such thing as a free lunch. At a Nevada brothel men pay some big money for the type of sex that we had."

Gil: "You said that you enjoyed our sexual activities -- we gave each other mutual pleasures. Is this going to be ONLY a one night stand?"

Karen: "Yes, I enjoyed our sex. You enjoyed having my body and possessing me. Completely possessing me."

Gil: "You really did not answer my question about a ONE Night Stand."

Karen: "Possibly this is a one night stand, we each have our own separate lives to live. But there could be more, sometime in the future."

Gil: "I gave you several nice orgasms."

Karen: "Yes. After giving you pleasure, I was really horny. I wanted orgasms. I appreciated you rubbing, sucking, and fucking my boobs, genitals, and ass. I enjoyed your fingers and the adult toys inside me."

Gil: "Please keep my telephone number and email address."

Karen: "I will keep them -- -- they may or may not be used. You may have my email address."

Gil: "We can communicate by emails."

Karen: "Yes. Emails first -- -- before any future meetings. Due to my work schedule, I may not be able to respond quickly to your emails. But I will respond."

Gil: "Thanks for the answer -- that you will respond. You never did say what type of work you actually do. You just talked about work in general terms -- -- there was nothing that was really specific."

Karen: "I think you already know the answer to your question."

Gil: "I thought so. I think you are a prostitute at a legal Nevada brothel -- but possibly you also work elsewhere -- maybe at a part time job."

Karen: "Yes. I am a prostitute -- but I prefer saying that I work in the entertainment business. I work two to three weeks every month -- then have a vacation during the time that I have my period. And Karen is my actual name."

Gil: "What name do you use at the brothel."

Karen: "I have used different names. And my picture is NOT on a brothel web site. Please do not try to locate me at any brothel."

Gil: "I will not. Thanks for the information."

Karen: "We can keep in contact using emails. I need to go now and get the shuttle to the Airport."

Both Karen and Gil are completely dressed in street clothes. They stand up and embrace. Then kiss -- tongue tips touch and briefly explore. They separate, Karen puts on her heavy winter coat. Their eyes meet. Both smile and say good by -- then Karen leaves.

Gil walks to the window and looks down. He can easily see the shuttle that will take Karen to the Airport. At last he sees Karen walking toward the shuttle.

She stops -- just before entering the shuttle -- turns and looks up toward the fifth floor window. Though they are separated, each can clearly see the other. Almost at the same time, both Karen and Gil wave and blow each other kisses.

Karen gets into the shuttle. No longer can they see each other. A few minutes later, Gil watches as the shuttle leaves the hotel parking lot, makes a turn, and disappears.

Gil thinks about the activities of the previous day and evening. Several minutes later, Gil starts his work day and makes several phone calls to customers. Before leaving his hotel room, Gil wonders if he and Karen will ever be together again.

He has stayed in this hotel before, but not in this room. Actually it is just a regular standard room in this hotel. But the mutual sexual activities Karen and Gil did in this room will remain with Gil for a long time. For him, the sexual activities were extremely pleasing, wonderful, and varied. He wonders if their activities will remain with Karen.

Together!! When two become as one -- -- connected by a hard rod inside the openings of a woman's body: a mouth, a dry hole, and a moist cylinder.

But his thoughts about a future meeting with Karen are brief. He has to work.

Quickly, he puts on his winter coat and leaves the hotel. He needs to visit clients, today. Some sales need to be made.

Gil decides that he will send her an email, near the end of the month.

If Karen responds, something could develop in the future. If she does not respond, other woman are available.

Gil already has some lady friends -- -- several are very serious or serious, and others just casual friends. But his needs are being satisfied -- -- -- on a regular basis.