A Change in Station Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and took his foot out of my mouth and I moved on to Adam, freezing suddenly when I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me.

"Mon dieu!" A girl who couldn't have been any older than I stood by the open door next to Molly, wearing a maid's uniform.

"What is she doing?" Her French accent seemed so cliché, completing the French maid persona I'd created for Molly when all this began.

Molly answered quickly. "She's kissing their shoes, to thank them for letting her be a dirty girl. She's a slut. You can call her Candi, or whatever word you decide to give her, but I thought you might like a break in your work day to help me teach this bitch a lesson. She's rich and spoiled, I'm sure just like a lot of girls who gave you trouble in high school."

The girl looked uncomfortable but curious. She opened her mouth with a grin. "May I give her a - how you say - spank?"

12