A Change of Coast

Story Info
He seeks change in hopes of finding the missing element.
7.7k words
4.09
18.5k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donavan Rezsnick was by all accounts a successful man. Just shy of forty he was as fit as he was in his twenties. His six foot two frame carried 195 pounds of mostly muscle. He still had a full head of dark hair that was yet to see its first touch of grey. His dark blue eyes seemed to pierce through people like lasers. He wore a neatly cropped short goatee. Sayings such as "tall drink of water" and "tall dark and handsome" seemed to have been coined to describe him.

Don had risen quickly through the ranks of the medium sized firm he had joined right after receiving his MBA with honors from Yale. He had reached the position of executive vice president He could have assumed he would eventually run the company except for the issue of family ownership. Don's mentor was Stanfield Essen, the company founder and CEO. As much as Stan liked and admired his protégée, it would be his sons that one day would take over. Blood almost always wins out in such situations. In this one the sons were both very accomplished themselves.

The only area Don wasn't very successful in was his love life. He never had any problem attracting and bedding beautiful sexy women. He just had problems keeping a relationship going. He even made a valiant attempt at a homosexual relationship thinking that it may be connecting with women that was the issue. He liked the guy alright and the sex was fun but he learned that he defiantly was not gay. That particular relationship failed when Don's boyfriend caught him in bed with a woman. When his third long term live-in relationship with a women fell apart, Don decided it was time for a major change in his life.

He accepted a new position on the other side of the country. His boss was unhappy to see him go but understood that Don needed a new challenge. The additional money and the new challenge were only a small part of the reason Don was leaving. It was mostly his desire to seek a new life that sent him from the east to the west coast. California was a total shock to Don's system. He didn't adjust well to living in paradise. The beach house north of San Diego was amazing but the people and weather differences of west coast living were some how unsettling.

Instead of a new social life, Don virtual gave up on any private life. He threw himself into his new job and excelled there as he had in his previous position. Eighty to a hundred hour work weeks kept him from missing a social life. He did manage a number one night stands and short affairs to keep his balls drained. But for two years he didn't make a real connection with anyone. The only person that approximated a friend was a colleague at work. That was until a new couple moved in next door to him.


Andy and Camille Camponelli were in their late twenties. They were childless by choice having acknowledged that they were too selfish to raise children. Both of them were career oriented. He worked for a firm in LA from a home office and traveled a lot. Her office was located about a block from Don's company. They were an unusually attractive couple.

Don had a rare day off the day they moved in. He watched the movers unload a cache of tasteful expensive furniture as he passed the time. When a pair of expensive cars showed up and the new neighbors emerged Don was intrigued. The woman was stunning. Her shapely body was clad in a clearly expensive yet casual outfit. Her blue capris clung to her hips and alluring ass and drew his eyes down her long legs to her bare calves and designer strappy high healed sandals. The matching tube top left most of her taught midriff as bare as her ankles. She had nice size tits that filled out her top but weren't so large as to appear fake. Fake tits were an all too common sight in California in Don's mind.

Don also noticed her attractive husband. The man's olive completion and black hair betrayed his Mediterranean roots. He was only about an inch taller than his wife in her heals. Don reckoned him to be about five eleven and her to be maybe five seven or eight without the shoes. Don could see that the guy most likely worked out regularly. He wondered if maybe he might find him to be a good gym partner. Since coming to California Don had limited his exercise to running on the beach and two pieces of equipment he had in the house. He had never really like doing to the gym alone. It was the set of golf clubs that really caught Don's eye. Living in a golfer's paradise without a playing partner was hell on him. After the truck pulled off, Don decided to be neighborly and went over to welcome the new comers.

"Hi, I don't want to bother you on moving day. Just wanted to introduce myself and welcome you to the neighborhood," Don said when Andy answered his knock. "I live next door, Don Rezsnick."

"Well thank you, good to know you. I'm Andy Camponelli," Andy said genuinely happy to have a friendly neighbor.

"Come on in and meet my wife," He added as he shook Don's hand.

They found Camille unpacking dishes. When she turned to greet them her clearly visible nipples made it obvious she was braless.

"Babe, this is our new neighbor Don," Andy said.

"Hi, Don, I'm Camille, friends call me Cam," She said with a smile that could melt an iceberg.

"Nice to meet you both. But I really didn't mean to intrude on your busy day."

"No intrusion. I am really glad to see we have a friendly neighbor. Honestly Southern Cali sometimes seems to be populated by hermits. After three years at our last place I barely knew anyone," Cam said as she accepted Don's offered hand.

"Well I look forward to getting to know you both. This house has been mostly empty. The guy lived here had a condo in LA he stayed at most of the time. Neighbors on the other side are also absentee. I am a transplanted easterner. I am used to being more social with my neighbors."

"Then we shall have to make this a more neighborly place. We would like to get to you too," Andy said with what Don thought was an odd gleam in his eye.

"Well great then. Like I said I don't want to interrupt, so how about after you get settled you come over for a drink?"

"Sounds good, say in an hour?"

The trio hit off really well that night. Andy and Don became both gym and golf buddies. Don and Cam became great friends. Often when Andy was traveling Don kept Cam company. They even had what amounted to platonic dates. Within two months of his new friends arrival Don had begun to cut back on work in favor of his new social life. Cam even introduced Don to a couple of her girl friends and they did some double dating. Though the women were nearly as sexy as Cam it never came to more than a romp or two in bed. It was almost six months before Don realized why he remained closed to a new relationship even though he was meeting some great women. He was falling in love with Cam.

Don had never knowingly slept with a married woman. As his attraction to Cam grew ever stronger his conscious became tormented. He wanted her so badly it hurt sometimes. When they were on a platonic date all he wanted to do was declare his love for her, take her in his arms and carry her off to make love. However, even if he was inclined to fuck a married woman he had also become close friends with Andy. He knew it would be terrible to cross into the forbidden territory of adultery. What's worse he would be betraying a friend. So he kept his feelings hidden. All that he allowed himself were fantasies of sex with Cam as he masturbated.

About a year after he met the Camponellis, Andy came over to Don's and made and excited proposal. He had to go to a business thing in Hawaii. But the business would be over in one day. He thought it was a shame to go all the way there just to fly home. However, Cam was tied up at her work at the time.

"Anyway, buddy, I thought if you could take off, we could get some golf in on those great courses and maybe a little bikini ogling too," Andy finished.

"Damn, never been to Hawaii. Didn't figure my first trip to the romantic south pacific would be with a guy and his five o'clock shadow. But what the hell I hear the golf is good, so sure I will ogle you in a bikini," Don joked.

Andy laughed at the joke even though the idea of Don ogling him caused a strange tingling along his spine. Other than in his most secret fantasies Andy had never entertained going to bed with a guy. That night he had a dream about him and Don wearing nothing but leis in bed together.

To Don it had only been a joke. He recognized how attractive and sexy his friend was but he had no interest. He had tried sex with men and was over the curiosity. Besides he was too focused on his desire for Cam to let any other desire surface. In any event he would no more go behind Cam's back and have sex with Andy then he would do the reverse.

Don spent the first day in Hawaii on the beach while Andy took care of his business. That night they went to luau and got very drunk. By the time they were in the room neither of them was in any shape to do or think anything. The next day they played 36 holes of golf. They fell asleep early exhausted. The third day they opted for bikini watching. That proved to be a much more relaxing sport. After dinner and drinks they wound up taking an evening stroll on the beach. It was a beautiful evening; both thought how nice it would be to be walking with Cam to a secluded area to fuck. They settled for having a seat near a small cove and talking. At first it was the usual buddy talk that they frequently shared. After a bit Andy nervously started down a new path.

"Don, I have to be honest and tell you that I had a bit of an ulterior motive in asking you to come with me," He began.

Don didn't say anything in return. For whatever reason he was suddenly worried that his friend was about to proposition him. He wasn't sure how he might react and didn't want to encourage or discourage Andy. A day of ogling nearly naked bathing beauties had him horny enough that he was likely to agree to swap blow jobs with his friend. However, he didn't want to do that if Andy might be looking for more than a one time thing.

"Anyway, the thing is I get the impression that you are attracted to Cam," Andy continued.

The direction of the conversation surprised Don.

"Damn, Andy, a guy would have to be dead not to be attracted to your wife. I hope you don't think something is going on," Don blurted out clearly anxious.

"Oh god no, Don. I didn't mean that. But I also think your attraction is different than average cunt sniffer that ogles Cam."

"I guess you are pretty used to guys mentally undressing her."

"Yeah, hell mostly I like it. Fuck makes me proud that she is mine. Besides not to be conceited but she has to deal some with chicks flirting with me and such."

"Yeah I guess she would. You are a handsome enough fellow. Haven't seen you in that bikini yet though," Don went back to the joke hoping to steer the conversation in a new direction.

"Yeah but you have seen me naked big boy," Andy played along liking the short diversion from the serious conversation.

"True and you don't really have the tits for a bikini anyway."

They both burst out laughing as the picture of a guy with big tits invaded their thoughts.

"So what the fuck is this all about?" Don asked after a few minutes.

It seemed unlikely that Andy was about to ask Don to go to bed with him by talking about Cam. Don couldn't imagine what else might have prompted Andy to want to bring a guy to a tropical island. To top that he realized that Andy had maneuvered him to a very secluded spot on the beach. If he had been with a woman he was sure that they would be fucking soon. Don still wasn't sure that he wasn't going to be propositioned.

"Ok here goes. Cam thinks you are pretty hot."

"Wow um I don't know what to say."

"Damn, sorry this is even harder than I thought it would be. Anyway, for a few years now we have talked about her fucking another guy."

"What? Are you asking me to go to bed with you wife?"

"Sort of, but I need to explain. I would be there too, to watch. Fuck, wow, when Cam and I are alone I am basically her sex slave. She is totally in charge in the bedroom."

"Oh ok that is cool. But I don't think I would be a good submissive."

"She doesn't want you to be. She has me for that. She told me that I need to see a real man fuck her. She would even submit to you if you want."

"Oh and you what would you be doing while she was pleasuring me?"

"That is up to her. I think she had in mind that I would be naked and made to watch. Of course if you wanted my involvement she might agree to that."

"I am feeling confused, Andy. I never got the impression that you were into guys at all. Of course I had no idea that you and Cam had the kind of relationship you are describing."

"Man, I am sorry. I tried to tell Cam that this might be a bad idea. Neither one of us wants to lose you as a friend. But she really wants this and says that you are prefect. I didn't really have any choice. She ordered me to talk to you about fucking her. As far as me being into guys, I'm not. But if she told me to suck your cock I would. I am not sure if she wants that it hasn't come up. However, I am sure that you will get anything you want if you agree to her wishes."

"I am flattered and as long as we are being so open, you should know that I am very attracted to Cam. Hell if you weren't my friend I would have tried to seduce her by now. Also, I have had some experience with guys but am not really interested in that any more."

"So are you saying you will do it as long as you only have to be with her?"

"Andy, what happens to you if I say no?"

"Well she will be pretty upset. I would likely get some rough treatment, which is no big deal. I like that sometimes. The thing that I wouldn't like is that she would pick someone else. That someone else won't be a good friend and may not be a nice man like you. Even if you wanted my ass in the bargain I could handle that. I am not sure I could with another guy. Why don't you want to be with Cam?"

"I just told you that I did. It is just all of this is new to me you know. You really ok with watching me fuck your wife?"

"It will make her happy. What makes her happy makes me happy. My only worry over this is what you will think of me after knowing how I am with her."

"You have a happy loving relationship that works for you both. How could I think badly of you? So if you are really ok with this then I am in."

"That's great Don. She is going to be so happy when I tell her! Now there is one more thing I am required to tell you. For the rest of the time we are in Hawaii I am all yours to use if you like, Sir."

"What?"

"She told me to tell you that I am your gift for agreeing to come play with her. Anything you want to do with me you can."

"I want to play golf and look at babes in tiny bikinis with you, Andy."

"Ok, that's cool. But if you happen to get horny and want anything from me for relief I will take care of you."

"Fuck, Andy, is that because you want to suck my dick or because she told you to service me?"

"Don there is no difference to me. I want to do what Cam tells me to do. I have fulfilled what she required of me. I had to offer and make you understand that you could have me if you wanted me. She never really said if she wanted me to do anything for you other than offer. I hope I haven't pissed you off. Please don't change your mind."

"Don't worry, I am not changing my mind nor am I going to want anything from you. If you need me to I will tell her that you offered I will be happy to do that. Fuck this is going to take some getting used to."

The last two days of golf went surprisingly well considering the subject hanging over the two men. The honest truth was that Don was a little intrigued over the idea of having Andy at his service. But he simply didn't want to go there at least not when Cam was not around. Don had done some role play Dom/sub things with an ex girlfriend and enjoyed the play. He wasn't sure how it was going to be playing with a couple that was truly in the lifestyle. He hoped that Cam would allow things to remain simple. He had read enough on the subject of BDSM and seen enough kinky porn to have an idea of the things that she might be into.

The day after returning home, Don went off to work wondering how the actual get together would play out. He had not talked to Cam at all or seen Andy since the cab dropped them off. He found it very hard to concentrate on his work that day. Images of his friend and golf buddy in a subservient sexual role and being in bed with Cam invaded his thoughts. As hard as he tried he simply could not stop from feeling a little different about Andy. Having seen just a hint of his friend's nature he wondered if he could handle a full look at Andy submitting to Cam's will. That evening Don got yet another look at that side of his friend's personality.

Around eight o'clock Don answered the door and found Andy there wearing a trench coat. After being let in, Andy opened the coat to reveal that he was wearing only a very skimpy pair of underwear and nothing else. He stood nearly at attention as he began.

"I have a message from my mistress, Sir," Andy said without hesitation.

"Um, ok," Don replied cautiously.

"She is very pleased that you will be accepting her invitation and proposes that you join us at 7:00 this Saturday evening. Would that be a good day for you, Sir?"

"Yes, that works. Now you want to come in and relax, maybe have a beer?"

"I am sorry, Sir. My mistress requires my immediate return with your answer. If you like I can request permission to return later. I am sure if she knows that you want me here she will agree."

"Um, no, I just thought you might want to ...oh fuck never mind. Go on return to whatever you two were doing."

"Yes, Sir."

As Andy turned to leave, Don thought he saw a smile forming on his friend's face. Clearly whatever Cam and Andy were doing made Andy happy. Don wondered if there would be a reward for a task well done. The whole encounter left Don somewhat unsettled. His friend had practically exposed himself while acting totally submissive. Even more disturbing was that Andy had done it all on orders form his wife to make a date for her. Don didn't speak to Andy or Cam for the rest of the week, which was a bit unusual. The couple of times he saw them all they did was wave and scurry away. He figured that it was part of the game and didn't dwell on it much. He did however dwell on what might happen Saturday evening.

Don was nervous as he got ready for his date with Cam Saturday afternoon. He took an extra long shower that afternoon. It had been his habit for many years to keep his pubic hair groomed. That afternoon he made sure to do a special trim job. Earlier in the week on a whim he had purchased some new underwear for the occasion. The form fitting blue, satin boxer briefs did a nice job of showing off his package. Don knew from the showers at the gym that he was significantly bigger than Andy at least when flaccid. He assumed that his slightly over eight inch erection would be proportionately larger than Andy's hard-on as well. Even though as a matter of course Don knew his cock was bigger than average he never really gave his size much thought.

He decided that casual easily removed clothing was the best choice for the type of date he was expecting. He chose a pair of khaki Dockers, a short sleeved button down oxford style shirt from Old Navy and a pair of flip-flop like leather sandals. The warmth of Southern California had its advantages. Shoes and socks had always seemed one of the more awkward issues to Don when clothes started to be shed in sexual situations. Shoes could be kicked off easily enough, but that left the socks to deal with. In certain positions taking them off was difficult if not impossible. In any event, removing them seemed to require breaking whatever connection one had. Leaving socks on was not a satisfactory solution for him. He hated fucking with his socks on.

12