A Change of Coast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At exactly seven, Don knocked on his neighbor's door. Cam greeted him wearing a stunning, sheer, lavender, silk and lace dressing gown. The translucence of the material allowed him to see the coordinated sexy undergarments she wore. Her plum colored lace bra barely contain her supple breasts. It pushed them up forming a deliciously enticing cleavage line. Don could not help letting his eyes roam over her body. His gaze went from her breasts down to the indenture of her waist and then to the curve of her shapely hips as if pulled by some inner magnetism. Her panties matched the bra in color and material. They were sheer enough to reveal that she kept her pussy hairless. His eyes went lower to where the dressing gown ended just below her knees. He followed her silky well shaped calves to her bare feet and sexy painted toes. The purple polish matched her outfit.

"Welcome, Don. I am so thrilled you could come," She said in a sultry tone he had never heard her use before.

Don looked around, wondering where Andy might be. As Cam shut the door she suggested that they have a drink. Don eagerly agreed. He needed something to help calm him down. He was already feeling a stirring in his loins due to the site of the woman he had wanted for so long so scantily clad in her sexy under things. She made the drinks and suggested they sit on the sofa.

"I am really looking forward to our evening together," She said as she scooted up next to him on the sofa.

"Cam, I am not sure how much Andy shared with you, but I have wanted you for awhile now," He said as he reached over had put his hand on her thigh.

"Andy tells me everything and the feeling is definitely mutual," She said with a smile that conveyed her joy in being with Don.

"Everything?"

"Yes, that is an absolute rule. He even told me what a nice cock you have," She said as she reached over and gently squeezed Don's growing bulge.

He gulped as he asked, "Speaking of rules, do we need to talk about any for tonight?"

"Well the main rule we have is that Andy does not do anything without my permission and he is obedient to all of my commands. As I hope he explained to you, I want you on your terms so any other rules are up to you. Oh by the way his safe word is diamond. Will I need a safe word tonight?"

"Um does that mean..." Don tried to ask.

"Shhhhh, yes, I told you I am yours however you want me, baby," She said as she leaned over to kiss him.

When their lips met her open mouth was like an invitation for him to take charge of the kiss. He slid his tongue into her mouth and was greeted by the warm, wet softness of her tongue. His tongue explored and probed her mouth as he took her into his arms. She fondled his nearly full erection through his pants as he let his hands roam over her body. His fingers danced over the soft silky material of her gown as his tongue retreated slowly teasing her to follow. The erotic dance of their tongues continued in his mouth and then began to go back and forth like a well choreographed tango. Holding the woman he had long wanted to make his lover in such an intimate embrace caused his body's senses to flood with pleasure and emotion. After a few minutes, Cam pulled back.

"Baby, shall we go to the bedroom? Andy is waiting to see how a real man makes love to a woman."

Instead of speaking, he just stood and offered his hand to help her up. Once she was on her feet she untied her silk belt and let the dressing gown fall to the sofa. Then she turned to Don and began to unbutton his shirt. Soon they both wore nothing but underwear. The looked on Cam's face told him that she was pleased with his new boxers. His fully erect cock was peaking above the waist band as they walked up the stairs to her bedroom hand-in-hand. Don had never been in their bedroom and didn't know what to expect other than finding Andy waiting for his Mistress to being her date up.

What he found when she led him into the room was a complete surprise. Andy was on the far side of the room completely naked. He was up against the wall his legs spread fairly wide and his arms above his head. As they moved closer Don could see that his friend's ankles and wrists were secured to cuffs attached to the wall. Andy did not raise his head or speak as the couple approached. Don knew that Andy must have been in the position for some time. The drink and making out with Cam had lasted almost 45 minutes. There was no telling how long before he arrived that Cam had chained up Andy.

"Hello, slut boy," Cam said in a harsh tone, "Look up and greet my guest!"

Andy raised his eyes but kept his head lowered as he greeted Don, "Hello Sir, I am happy to see you again.

It was like Andy was a totally different person. It felt to Don as if he was meeting a stranger not his best friend.

"Little slut boy has a hard on I see. Been thinking about what a real man is going to do to me, bitch?" Cam asked as she slapped Andy's smallish erection.

Don had been right about the relative sizes of their erections. While he was bigger than average, Andy was clearly a bit smaller than average. Don guesstimated Andy's cock was less than five and a half inches. Not waiting for or expecting an answer to her question Cam began to fondle Don's cock in front of her helpless husband. She pulled down Don's boxers to be certain Andy could see the size of her guest's equipment.

"See what a nice big cock he has, slut boy. It is going to feel so good inside me. So much more fulfilling than your little dinky dicky," She snarled and slapped Andy's cock again.

She never referred to Andy's penis as a cock. Part of her domination had always been verbal humiliation. She knew she couldn't have a full time lover with a big cock. Her previous relationship failed because it just wasn't the same to her having a sub with a large cock. He was completely submissive and devoted, but his nine-incher while great for riding limited the pleasure of the foreplay. The first time she saw Andy naked she knew he was perfect. They had never had to play a game, because they were both naturals for the lifestyle.

Cam went to her knees and began to lick and kiss Don's large cock and heavy balls as she lowered his boxers to the floor. Like a moth drawn to a flame, Don looked over into Andy's eyes as Cam happily used her talented lips and tongue to fallate his throbbing cock. Don relaxed as the look in Andy's eyes seemed to say it was all good. At nearly the same moment, Cam let Don's cock slip from her lips and turned to look up at Andy. She reached out and grabbed Andy's balls as she spoke.

"So my little bitch, do you like watching your Mistress sucking a real man's big cock?"

"Yes Ma'am. It gives me great pleasure to see you enjoying his cock," Andy answered without hesitation.

She squeezed his balls a bit as she continued, "Fuck your dicky is worthless compared to his wonderful cock."

"I know my penis is useless to you. I am glad you have found one that can fill your needs, my love."

She released his balls and slapped his hip hard.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Has the sight of his delicious cock made you forget your manners? You will address me properly in front of my guest!"

"I am sorry Ma'am."

"That is better. I will let it go this time. No doubt you are such a pussy that your desire to be down here sucking this cock fogged your brain."

"Mistress I have no desires other that to please you. I think only of you Ma'am and how his cock will give you what my tiny penis can not."

"You need not deny that you want his cock in ..."

Don decided to cut her off. He did not like the direction she was going. It may be their desire to engage in such humiliation but Don felt that her making Andy watch her enjoy another man's cock was enough humiliation. He saw no reason for her to continue to torture her husband with accusations of desires he clearly did not feel. Don reached down and pulled Cam to her feet. As he pressed his lips to hers and forced his tongue into her mouth he slid his hand down the front of her panties. His fingers danced over her hairless mound and into her wet slit. One finger toyed with her clit as the other entered her pussy. Her whole body quivered at his forceful touch.

He broke the kiss and forcefully said, "I think it is time we got in bed."

"Whatever you desire," She moaned as he continued to finger her sex.

"Let's release your pet and give him a ring side seat," Don added.

Cam immediately went about the task of uncuffing Andy. Don didn't so much want to have Andy up close and personal while he fucked Cam. He just didn't want his friend to be stuck on the wall for what might be another hour or two. Andy had a grateful look on his face as he rubbed the circulation back into his arms. Don pulled Cam's vanity chair over next to the bed.

"I have to tie his hands behind his back or he will play with his little pee pee. We can't have that can we slut boy?" Cam said as she put Andy in the chair.

"No Ma'am, not unless you desire it."

Don grabbed the waistband of Cam's panties and yanked them down.

"Use these to tie his hands!" He ordered.

Cam felt a rush of excitement at being told what to do by Don. She hadn't expected him to become forceful on their first date. When she first became involved in the lifestyle she had been a switch, serving her Dom while possessing a pet of her own. While she had enjoyed the forceful man her true nature had won over. It was that first master that told her that she would never be truly fulfilled as a sub. She knew he was right but still occasionally missed his forcefulness. She had hoped that Don might eventually fill that role in her life. She and Andy were both secure enough to bring a third person into the relationship on a regular basis. She did her best to bind Andy's hands with the skimpy panties. Though she knew he could easily set himself free, she was certain he wouldn't try.

"Good now he will have a nice view of us fucking," Don said falling ever more into the role, "Now take that bra off so I can get a look at your hot tits!"

Cam and Andy both felt heightened excitement at their friend's change of tone. She reached behind her and deftly unhooked the catch holding the bra closed. It fell away leaving her completely nude. As Don gazed at her exposed body she remained still awaiting an invitation. His eyes drank in her voluptuous breasts. Her nipples sat nearly perfectly like hard pink pebbles in the middle of her dark areolas. He sat on the bed as he continued to caress her tantalizing bare flesh with his gaze.

"I hope you are pleased, Sir," She said softly as she lowered her own gaze to his feet.

"Come here!" was his reply.

She moved in front of him and stood with her head slightly bowed before him. Don could see Andy behind them. His friend's eyes were fixed in wide wonder as he watched his wife and mistress obey the commands of another man. Don grabbed Cam's ass and pulled her between his legs. He buried his face in her cleavage and then began to kiss, lick and bite her tits. She cooed appreciate as he orally ravaged her heaving breasts. He continued to feast upon her tits as his hands roamed. He used his knee to nudge her legs apart as he teased her tight anus with one finger while the remaining fingers of the hand dug into her pear shaped buttocks. He slid his other hand down her belly and over her hairless crotch. He gently parted the moist pink flesh that guarded the entrance to her womb. His fingers teased her excited, tingling flesh as his mouth enveloped her left nipple. She wanted to beg him to put his fingers inside her cunt. She had not felt such a strong desire to be penetrated in a long time. But she held her tongue wanting her new lover to be the aggressor.

He bit into the flesh surrounding her nipple as he slid two fingers into her hungry pussy. She was overwhelmed by a rush of pleasure from her pussy and pain from the teeth pressed into her tit. She moaned his name as his fingers probed her most private places. He had two fingers deep in her pussy as he pushed one beyond her anal rim and into her tight rear tunnel. As if by pure instinct he found the special spot hidden in the wall of her pussy. The pleasure was so intense she had to fight not to jump away. Then without warning she came hard, flooding his fingers with a creamy flow of her juices.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Andy was rocking in his chair with excitement over hearing the sounds of his orgasming lover. He wished he could pull his hands free and jerk his cock to a badly needed climax. But he knew that would displease Cam. He truly lived to please her. After pulling his fingers from her body, Don pulled Cam onto the bed with him. They kissed as he allowed her time to come down from the ecstatic precipice of her orgasm. She was still panting when he rolled her onto her back. He pushed her legs apart and climbed atop her. As his cock found its mark she wrapped her legs around his torso and drew him tight to her body.

"Oh god yes, give me that big beautiful cock Sir. Fuck me hard!" She cried out.

They quickly found a rhythm. She loosened the grip of her thighs on him each time he pulled back and raised her ass up to meet him each time he drove his cock into her. He put his hands on her shoulders and pinned her to the bed as he pounded her willing cunt. The stimulation and force of his love making brought on another orgasm. She writhed on the bed under him as he continued his forceful assault. Sweat moistened both of their bodies as the almost athletic love making continued. When she came again and began to thrash around and screamed his name and her passion he could no longer hold back. Like a rising tide his seed gushed out forcefully splashing into her convulsing pussy. He continued his ramrod assault through the orgasm until he felt as if his body was drained of fluid and energy.

He fell away from her and lay on his back panting. She caressed and lightly kissed his body while praising his sexual prowess. When they recovered enough to remember Andy was in the room they looked over to see him smiling. Andy's cock was no longer erect and his thighs were dotted with droplets of goo. He had cum without touching his cock. Don got to his feet and untied Andy.

"Go clean out your mistress's cunt while I take a piss!" Don barked.

Andy quickly scrambled to the bed and buried his face between Cam's legs. He joyously lapped at her dripping sex. Her writhing as he sucked Don's cum from her pussy thrilled Andy. Don shook the last drops of piss from his cock and returned to the room. He smiled at the site of Andy devouring his cream pie. Without a word Don got on the bed and knelt by Cam's face.

With his cock dangling over her mouth he barked, "Suck me babe, while your little pet finishes cleaning my spunk from your cunt!"

Cam quick wrapped her lips around Don's nearly flaccid cock and began to suck while gently fondling his balls. Andy looked up momentarily to watch his wife bring Don's cock back to life. His own dick was hard again over the excitement of eating his first cream pie. Cam reached down and pushed Andy's head so his face was pressed to her pussy. He quickly returned to the chore of cleaning out her pussy. The moans of her next orgasm were muffled by Don's hard cock.

"Babe, I think Andy deserves a treat for being such a good boy and getting your cunt nice a clean for me to fuck again. Get on your hands and knees and suck his little dick while I take you from behind," The newly dominate guest ordered.

Cam enjoyed sucking Andy. His size meant there was not much effort required and no discomfort involved. She could easily fit his entire dick in his mouth and even slip her tongue out to lick his balls at the same time. He also had the sweetest cum she had ever tasted. However, their bedroom roles meant she didn't suck him often. She was thrilled that Don was ordering her to suck Andy. She got in position and started to work on Andy's cock. Andy gently and lovingly caressed her head and got his fingers tangled in her. He never forced the issue or attempted to hump her mouth as he had just watched Don do. He simply passively accepted and enjoyed what she did to him.

Don watched Cam blow Andy for a couple of minutes before moving into position to fuck her doggie style. He guided his cock head into her opening and then grabbed her hips. She nearly bit into Andy's dick when Don rammed his cock home. In that position Don went so deep that each time he thrust his cock forward it hit her cervix. Had she not been accustomed to using vibrators and large dildos she would have been in pain from the rough fucking she was getting. Don's cock was large and hit her in all the right spots. She sucked harder on Andy's little dick as she came repeatedly on Don's cock. Soon Andy came in her mouth which brought her to an even higher peak and harder orgasm. Her pussy clamped onto Don's invading cock.

"Fuck! You really are a little bitch! You got me hung up," Don cried out as her pussy squeezed the cum from his cock. It took several minutes before any of them could speak. They were simply a mass of tingling flesh and panting bodies. For Cam and Andy the experience had been far more than either had hoped for. Andy had happily agreed to Cam's desires but had been somewhat concerned about the actual event and how it would play out. It turned out to be better than he could have hoped for. Cam knew she was going to love being fucked by Don. She had wanted him from shortly after they first met. When Andy told her about the size of Don's cock she knew she had to have him. Being fucked in front of Andy was just icing on her cake. She also secretly wanted Don to take control but doubted that would happen. She was thrilled her doubts proved to be baseless. Don was happy that she had not pushed to include contact between Andy and himself. He also was more in love than ever with Cam after having made love to her. He found he really enjoyed taking charge and hoped that they would have many more exciting times together in bed. Don was the first one who found his voice.

"Mmmmmmm, that was amazing," He sighed as he untangled himself from Cam.

"Oh fuck you are a great lover, baby," Cam cooed.

"Thank you for giving my mistress and me so much pleasure, Sir," Andy added.

"Cam, I want you to come with me to the other room for a little while," Don said confidently.

"Ok, Andy, my pet, take a little rest while Don and I are in the other room," Cam said as she started to climb out of bed.

Andy dutifully curled up and shut his eyes as his wife left the room with his best friend. He knew it was possible that Don wanted to fuck Cam alone. He also knew from the look in his Mistress's eyes that Don was in charge. Andy had nothing to say about it and he was happy as long as she was happy.

Don closed the bedroom door behind them and took his still naked neighbor in his arms. He kissed her deeply while gently cradling her supple body in his strong arms. "Cam, I love you and I will not easily give you up now," He said breathlessly.

"Oh god, hearing those words from you makes me want to melt. I love you too. I think I have loved you for a very long time. But you must know I am deeply in love with Andy. I will never give up my pet. Not even for an amazing man like you, Don."

"I am not asking you to give him up. I could never take you away from my friend. I am just telling you that I want you and intend to have you. What you do with him does not matter."

"In that case I am yours, Sir," She moaned, "I think I was destined to be yours. Having Andy serve me and I in turn serving you will complete me. No one has ever fucked me like you Sir."

He lifted her into his arms and carried her to the sofa. He laid her out on the plush fabric and climbed atop her. His growing cock easily found her already well fucked pussy. They made love slowly for a long before he came. It was only a final trickle of fluid but the feelings were powerful for both. It was over an hour before they rejoined Andy in the bed. Andy knew from that point forward there would be many times when he would be waiting in the other room while his Mistress's Master fucked her. Andy was happy. Cam was happy. Don was truly happy having found the relationship he had sought all of his life. There would be no failed relationship this time. Don died over forty years later nestled in the arms of his pet and her husband.

12